125 29.27%

234 54.80%
Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2011
    I am bored!

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 555 Discussion and 556 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Hahaha it be funny has hell if someone actually shouted that. I hope Naruto remains a Genin until he becomes Hokage.

I just hope Naruto doesn't fly into every major battle, I still want to see some of the Main characters to do their part.
    Like sasugay
    I want to see him in action

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

He's FINALLY pulled out sage mode again! HORRAY!

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I wonder; he could use Kyuubi CLoak mode to detect hostile intentions, but couldn't he use Sage mode to detect the Zetsus?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    The one fighting the Raikage made a kagebunshin. Can clones make clones? I think this might be the real Naruto.
    I feel ya. I wonder what happened to the other clones. Did Naruto release them before he and Itachi split up?
    I dont think SM is faster that KB Mode. It provides danger sensing(lol..spider sense) that helps to react quickly to threats.
    Correcto', senor

Status
    This user has no status.

I am confused as well. Naruto can sense evil intentions with Sage mode AND Rikkudo Mode?
    Not hating but Naruto is starting to come off annoying now. I wish he had a tag team that he would fight with on a regular basis.

I agree Kishi needs to move the spotlight off Naruto for a bit and show us the rest of the cast.

Still hoping for Kakashi's Rampage.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Tiptop: I knew you wasn't kishi...There we have it Naruto is the real deal. Killer Bee is all alone!!!! Got a really bad feeling about this. Just hope Madara don't surprise him after he gets done taking a leak!

Status
    Aug 2011
    always watching

guys we dont wanna see sasuke yet... enjoy naruto on its final arc and soak up the epicness

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Tiptop: I knew you wasn't kishi...There we have it Naruto is the real deal. Killer Bee is all alone!!!! Got a really bad feeling about this. Just hope Madara don't surprise him after he gets done taking a leak!
    i hate kishi , i can make a hundred different predictions and STILL get the wrong idea... how the hell does he do it !!

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Haha, I knew that by using less and less fingers the attack grew stronger and more concentrated. Anyways, Im glad that Naruto is smarter and knows how to fight, rather than just spamming jutsus like other ninjas.

Other than that, I think this was the end of naruto for a little while, just for him to rest, while other people fight like kakashi, etc.

The Mizukage seems like a beast, and if I remember correctly it was Muu the one whokilled him right? So if Muu was also killed that day, he must of had used a big big jutsu (bloodline) in order to kill the Mizukage, but got killed in that jutsu; making me beleive that because of Mizukages genjutsu the only way to find him is by using a great blast and to hope finding him.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Halfway to bed

Overall nice chapter. Bee was really funny & Naruto showed some brains.

Looking forward to next time, I hope we'll see Gaara in action... although sand vs. water sure sounds like a bad match.

Quote Originally Posted by carbon View Post
    II cant think of any character in any manga that has used 1 attack more than naruto and his rasengan.
    I call for Dragonball.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    Overall nice chapter. Bee was really funny & Naruto showed some brains.

Looking forward to next time, I hope we'll see Gaara in action... although sand vs. water sure sounds like a bad match.

I call for Dragonball.
    Goku uses more moves than Naruto does......

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm sure of 1 thing now more than ever, kishi is pushing toward teamwork in a way, unlike any manga i have ever read, the ending of Naruto will be far more surprising than anyone's wildest imagination.

very awesome chapter 5 votes from me

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I like how he's so advanced in sage mode now, at least kishi hasn't completely given up on it.

Although the explanation as to why naruto could hurt him was pretty wack.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptop View Post
    i hate kishi , i can make a hundred different predictions and STILL get the wrong idea... how the hell does he do it !!
    I think he's countering everyone predictions. I'm not sure if he's even done writing this story... He might be winging it as he go. Kishi is genius if this is the case..

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk-Eyes View Post
    Goku uses more moves than Naruto does......
    in dragonball z mabey but hes is right in dragon ball all goku knew to do was kamahmeha

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

The best part about this chapter is that we got to see sage mode again! It's awesome to see him still make use of my favorite form!

The worst part of this chapter is that it felt really short...

But i'll bet nobody's theory was, "Bee is just taking a piss, and that's why he's not there!" :D:D:D

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

It was a good chapter and some people should stop begging for *OMFG I WANT TO SEE SASUKE * its getting ****ing annoying if you want to see his ass so badly again be ****ing patient you guys waited like a year without seeing him so now be patient he will probably be back in a few chapters, because its so annoying when people say that a chapter was bad just because sasuke was not in it wow that's ****ing retarded so be patient this is not about sasuke, its about Naruto he is the main character if you don't like it go read some fan fiction about sasuke OK.. overall great chapter and I give it a 4.5 or 5, and its funny how some people think that Naruto defeated raikage with rasengan, he was just smart enough to make a good strategy and make raikage killed himself, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

For all those talking bout the kages being defeatedd easily, blah blah, although kabuto isnt comppleting controlling all of them like his is raikage, he is never the less, which means they dont think before they attacks they jus do it, they dont analyze the situation they're in they jus go for it, if not for them being controlled the fight against the previous kages could go on 4ever.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

nice chapter.i neva thought naruto could use his brain this much.are they saying that sage mode is stronger than kyubi mode

Sternritter P The Pimphand Blacksparrow4's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I knew the whole time that Bee was taking a piss. I mean what else could he be doing in the middle of a war?
    I gave this chapter a 4/5. It was pretty good and I'm glad it released one day early but I didn't pee myself from excitement after reading this.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ROGU3 View Post
    For all those talking bout the kages being defeatedd easily, blah blah, although kabuto isnt comppleting controlling all of them like his is raikage, he is never the less, which means they dont think before they attacks they jus do it, they dont analyze the situation they're in they jus go for it, if not for them being controlled the fight against the previous kages could go on 4ever.
    Exactly point proven my friend.. Kishi has to do things his own way not any fan fic. way.

naruto is deadly in sage mode.. dont foget how many clones he can make now that he fully mastered it..

After fighting the fox seeing 1000 sagemode nartuto's... with 1000 giant rasengans.. and two rasenshirukens, you guys should know, naruto has alot more power left lol. Rikudo mode is just a more simple way of dealing with stronger shinobi.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    Exactly point proven my friend.. Kishi has to do things his own way not any fan fic. way.

naruto is deadly in sage mode.. dont foget how many clones he can make now that he fully mastered it..

After fighting the fox seeing 1000 sagemode nartuto's... with 1000 giant rasengans.. and two rasenshirukens, you guys should know, naruto has alot more power left lol. Rikudo mode is just a more simple way of dealing with stronger shinobi.
    Word. Totally agree with you, and I love that fight against the Kyuubi. It isn't that he is stronger in Sage Mode, he just has better sensing abilities. He was able to feel everybodies chakras in battle from the island. The Kyuubi Mode allows him to sense malicious intent, but he has better sensing abilities in Sage Mode. Good chapter by the way. Once again Naruto forces someone to kill themselves.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Great chapter! Glade to see Sage Mode happy Kishi didn't forget about it. & Naruto coming threw in the clutch once again. & I am not that surprised that the Beast Bomb Rasengan didn't work I think that Jutsu has Sasuke's Susanoo's name written on it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Well I think Kishi has gone mad these last several chapters. He managed to make a lot of contradictions.

1. Why built an earth wall if it's weak against lightning?
    2. How can a full powered Kyubi mode Wind element Rasen Shuriken has no effect on the inferior Lightning element? Unless if there are still a lot of clones out there.
    3. If there are still clones then what is special about Muu who has advance bloodline limit to be beaten by a fraction of Kyubi mode power?
    4. Even Hachibi's TBB only manage to deplete 3rd Raikage stamina, get real, how could he get killed by a wind user?
    5. And now Sage mode is faster than Kyubi mode, really?
    100% Agree with you on #1, #2, and #5. I don't think there are anymore clones, but on #3 we'll just have to wait and see if the y really did disperse, I assume they did since Bee is alone, and at #4 Wind > Lightning, Wind breaks up cloud formations, so he should of been able to defeat him with the Fuuton Rasenshuriken in KM, but..... Kishi wrote it and so it shall be. Re-reading the chapter I now realize that He didn't prefer to stay with SM because it's faster, but because his reflexes are faster and he's more flexible because of Frog Kata's training. Look at how he twists to avoid it, it was, and it wasn't speed. It was a reflex.

Quote Originally Posted by l33tjesus View Post
    in dragonball z mabey but hes is right in dragon ball all goku knew to do was kamahmeha
    Being a DBZ fan I gotta say you're wrong, in dragonball goku also had the Super Dragon Fist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTO View Post
    Once again Naruto forces someone to kill themselves.
    lmao Naruto the Suicide causing master!!!!

Last edited by GsNp; 09-13-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Chapter 555 was a Juicy Contradiction. lawl