Status
    Jun 2014
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling

Fast Lane (spoilers)

It was a good pay per view. Still makes me sad that they are underusing Ziggler and Seth, the tag match was...well, when Dolph and Seth stepped in the ring the quality of the wrestling was very obvious. Seth never puts a step wrong, is fast and electric, Dolph is on fire 24/7 his energy and enthusiasm keep you on the edge of your seat

Diva match was typical trite

Tag match was great but the Divas bring it down a bit to be honest, they are not needed at ring side. Tyson and Cesaro are an excellent team.

Randy Orton! The viper is back and I was so happy to see him!

I don't think Goldust was supposed to win, I know refs are told to count the three even if the person pinning isn't supposed to win or it would look odd but the ref hesitated, it was sad though, don't like these types of feuds they are a bit too personal I think

Though HHH and sting were gonna fight but they didn't still looking forward to the match at WM

That with Ambrose was bull, he should have been walking out with the WWE championship and instead his loses in such a cheap was for the Int?

Cena, I can't believe he lost, not much in this Rusev feud, they talk about Cena like an aged vet and he is only 37, can't believe he lost, can't believe he is competing for the American championship

Roman and Bryan, glad Roman won, decent match but honestly both these guys are as interesting as a used toothpick, I call, Roman beats Lesnar and Seth comes in and steals the belt with the money in the bank contract because he has basically no time to cash it in

But the highlight of the night? The foreshadowing of the Undertakers return, almost peed myself, I knew it wasn't actually him, too small a venue, I thought it was going to be Hayman but a WM match againt Bray, now that is something to look forward to, hope it has a creepy stipulation as the two fight to see who is scariest, hope the Undertaker has dyed his hair black again lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

Re: Fast Lane (spoilers)

Glad Cesaro and Kidd won.

Roman sucks.

Nicki and Wade will drop their titles to Paige and Ambrose at Wrestelmania.

Glad to see Taker again but needs to hang it up.

Cena lost thank god. Hopefully they'll continue to use Cena to put Rusev over.

Still meh about Goldust. He's one of the best in ring competitors but his career is winding down.

Status
    Apr 2014
    The Apex of Mankind

I'm glad you don't like Roman or Bryan either. They annoy me. Seth is the best out of the Shield by far

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post
    I'm glad you don't like Roman or Bryan either. They annoy me. Seth is the best out of the Shield by far
    Bryan I got no problem, I just hate this Yes! crap. PG version of What?

I just wish he would shave and cut his hair and start using Cattle Mutilation again.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Gin, giggling

Quote Originally Posted by Ōkami View Post
    Glad Cesaro and Kidd won.

Roman sucks.

Nicki and Wade will drop their titles to Paige and Ambrose at Wrestelmania.

Glad to see Taker again but needs to hang it up.

Cena lost thank god. Hopefully they'll continue to use Cena to put Rusev over.

Still meh about Goldust. He's one of the best in ring competitors but his career is winding down.
    Undie still has a bit left in the tank, Sting is 6 years older than him but Sting seems to have avoided the injury. Bray is not a power wrestler nor really a technical wrestler he is somewhere in the middle which is a good match for Undie

I like John Cena but I understand a lot of people don't, don't know why

When Seth stepped in the ring during the tag the level of talent and professionalism that was on show overshadowed everyone but Ziggler by so much it was laughable.

I just wish he would shave and cut his hair and start using Cattle Mutilation again.
    I HATE that beard, I wanna pull it off, it looks so unhygienic and its not fair to his wife, I don't know how she stands it

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    Undie still has a bit left in the tank, Sting is 6 years older than him but Sting seems to have avoided the injury. Bray is not a power wrestler nor really a technical wrestler he is somewhere in the middle which is a good match for Undie

I like John Cena but I understand a lot of people don't, don't know why

Sting has gotten lucky in career, very few major injuries.

People hate Cena because he always buries talent.

Status
    Apr 2014
    The Apex of Mankind

He's basically the Russel Wilson of the WWE. But I can see why people like him. I wish Barrett would get more of a push

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

He's basically the Russel Wilson of the WWE. But I can see why people like him. I wish Barrett would get more of a push
    Barret's push ended back when the Nexus lost at Summerslam a few years back.

You can thank Cena for that one.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Gin, giggling

I don't understand buries talent? Russel Wilson?

John Cena reminds me of Hulk Hogan I think he git accused of burying talent as well but I do understand when one guy is always on the top it doesn't leave room for anyone else, maybe that is why they have him going for the American championship but I wish they had kept it with the Swagger feud instead, Swagger with his image bad a better Rusev feud

I always root for the Brit wrestler^^ just not against Ambrose, I wish Ziggler would get a push

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    I don't understand buries talent? Russel Wilson?

John Cena reminds me of Hulk Hogan I think he git accused of burying talent as well but I do understand when one guy is always on the top it doesn't leave room for anyone else, maybe that is why they have him going for the American championship but I wish they had kept it with the Swagger feud instead, Swagger with his image bad a better Rusev feud

I always root for the Brit wrestler^^ just not against Ambrose, I wish Ziggler would get a push
    Back in the day, you would have like nearly ten guys at the top. Heels and faces.

Now it's just Cena and soon to be Roman. Both shit wrestlers with meh mic skills.

Last edited by Ōkami; 02-23-2015 at 05:54 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    The Apex of Mankind

Barret's push ended back when the Nexus lost at Summerslam a few years back.

You can thank Cena for that one.
    He's such a good wrestler though. I wish he was champ. Stupid Cena. I also enjoyed Adam Rose for the month that he was relevant. He was entertaining

Status
    Sep 2012
    You are not prepared...

He's such a good wrestler though. I wish he was champ. Stupid Cena. I also enjoyed Adam Rose for the month that he was relevant. He was entertaining
    Honestly, they could partner Barrett up with Sheamus and make a run for the tag titles.

Status
    Dec 2011
    #MAVSNATION✔

Dolph ziggler and Paige = The best in wwe right now.