Page 17 of 84 « First ... 71314151617181920212767 ... Last»
Results 321 to 340 of 1677
  1. #321
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    This one is old But media did not care. Had it been Pepe though, it would have been all over the news for sure

    Oh, and this article is very interesting;

    Neither Messi nor Ronaldo for the Ballon D'or

    I have to say that if Casillas gets nominated and actually won, he would have deserved it.
    yup the media is biased

    i go for iniesta and casillas for balloon d'or
     
         

  2. #322
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post

    and they called him a good boy, yeah a good boy indeed

    at least ronaldo never do that, and i swear if Madrid players do that in camp nou he will get red card right of the bat
    Actually Ronaldo made someone bleed the last time I checked when he kicked the ball to the stand

    Regradless Messi would have apologized, but I doubt it was intentionally maybe he tried kicking it to the boards, or something.:shrug: The Madrid media would have eaten him a live, but they didn't.
     
         

  3. #323
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,816
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Holy cow, major news!!!!! Everyone, read this now!!!

    FIFA Green lights Goal-line technology

    It will already be in place for the Club World cup this year and then in the World cup 2014.

    Disappointed or satisfied people?

    IMO, this was long overdue, let's cap the champagne bottle! :D
     
         

  4. #324
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Holy cow, major news!!!!! Everyone, read this now!!!

    FIFA Green lights Goal-line technology

    It will already be in place for the Club World cup this year and then in the World cup 2014.

    Disappointed or satisfied people?

    IMO, this was long overdue, let's cap the champagne bottle! :D
    It's a start
     
         

  5. #325
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,816
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    It's a start
    Why are you no celebrating? -_-
     
         

  6. #326
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Actually Ronaldo made someone bleed the last time I checked when he kicked the ball to the stand

    Regradless Messi would have apologized, but I doubt it was intentionally maybe he tried kicking it to the boards, or something.:shrug: The Madrid media would have eaten him a live, but they didn't.
    dude it was intentional no matter how you look at it, and madrid media is not like barcelona media(Marca) who always talk shit when it comes RM player.
     
         

  7. #327
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    dude it was intentional no matter how you look at it, and madrid media is not like barcelona media(Marca) who always talk shit when it comes RM player.
    Media are all the same. There is no better than the other. They did attack Messi, but it didn't last long because no one paid attention to it, as these are action Messi doesn't commit as much. The media only attacks Pepe/Mou/Ronaldo because they always attack Barcelona and it's players, with Pepe its just his past incidence, which everyone blast even in England/Italy.
     
         

  8. #328
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Media are all the same. There is no better than the other. They did attack Messi, but it didn't last long because no one paid attention to it, as these are action Messi doesn't commit as much. The media only attacks Pepe/Mou/Ronaldo because they always attack Barcelona and it's players, with Pepe its just his past incidence, which everyone blast even in England/Italy.
    poor pepe the media make him looks like a murderer while he just step on messi finger LMAO
     
         

  9. #329
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,498
    Location
    No man's land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    poor pepe the media make him looks like a murderer while he just step on messi finger LMAO
    Not poor Pepe at all. And I don't think he "Just step on Messi's fingers".
     
         

  10. #330
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    poor pepe the media make him looks like a murderer while he just step on messi finger LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
    Not poor Pepe at all. And I don't think he "Just step on Messi's fingers".


    That gave him his murderer title and he's done a lot worse. Stepping on Messi hand was child play compared to what he's done in the past. The video doesn't show, but before he went on the guy he kick he put his knee including all his wieght on the back, including the neck of that guy.
     
         

  11. #331
    Senior Member Hawker's Avatar
    Status
    Hawker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,033
    Location
    in sin city, as a lost soul
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post


    That gave him his murderer title and he's done a lot worse. Stepping on Messi hand was child play compared to what he's done in the past. The video doesn't show, but before he went on the guy he kick he put his knee including all his wieght on the back, including the neck of that guy.
    Where's your reply to me and Escorpiius`? lol
     
         

  12. #332
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post


    That gave him his murderer title and he's done a lot worse. Stepping on Messi hand was child play compared to what he's done in the past. The video doesn't show, but before he went on the guy he kick he put his knee including all his wieght on the back, including the neck of that guy.
    I've seen worse, like Roy keane tackle and martin Taylor deadly assault to Eduardo da silva, but then again to called them a murderer is wrong
     
         

  13. #333
    Senior Member
    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,199
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    ####################
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    So I hear that the sc gamcocks are getting Alston Jeffery's little brother and Ashton's brother is like 3 inches taller so that would put him around 6'7
    He is going to be a monster
     
         

  14. #334
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    So I hear that the sc gamcocks are getting Alston Jeffery's little brother and Ashton's brother is like 3 inches taller so that would put him around 6'7
    He is going to be a monster

    we are talking about the real football in here dude not american football
     
         

  15. #335
    Senior Member
    Status
    bobisacoolguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,199
    Location
    # Hashtag Town #
    ####################
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    we are talking about the real football in here dude not american football
    I feel so unloved..... Haha Jkjk
    What's wrong with American football? I can't really get into soccer idk why though I've tried I just watched a blue team and a red team I don't remember the team names though
     
         

  16. #336
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,498
    Location
    No man's land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    I feel so unloved..... Haha Jkjk
    What's wrong with American football? I can't really get into soccer idk why though I've tried I just watched a blue team and a red team I don't remember the team names though
    But...there are so many blue and red teams! And, american football is for americans, that's what I think.
     
         

  17. #337
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobisacoolguy View Post
    I feel so unloved..... Haha Jkjk
    What's wrong with American football? I can't really get into soccer idk why though I've tried I just watched a blue team and a red team I don't remember the team names though
    American football is popular in only the States while football is universal.

    And it's football; not soccer.

    And I see lots of posts that I haven't replied yet. Will do so as soon as I can..
    And Totsuka, next time, don't post what Xavi says - it's turning into who's more hypocrite/murderous discussion lol
     
         

  18. #338
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,816
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    And I see lots of posts that I haven't replied yet. Will do so as soon as I can..
    And Totsuka, next time, don't post what Xavi says - it's turning into who's more hypocrite/murderous discussion lol
    You sure have And bunch of VMs too -_- xD
     
         

  19. #339
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,995
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Real Madrid. Should be interesting to see team's starting eleven if Modrič joins. Most people say he's unnecessary, but I believe it would be great to have him and of course sell all the mistakes - Altintop, Lass, Gago and most importantly Kaka.

    P.s. Real Madrid was, is and will always be the best team.
     
         

  20. #340
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,498
    Location
    No man's land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    I have the feeling that Barcelona will put down everyone this year. And it's growing day by day. ._.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •