Page 2 of 57 « First 1234561252 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: General Football Debates!

Sorry for late replay. This is gonna be deja vu. I typed up a wall of post 2 days ago, when I was about to submit my laptop froze and reset, lost everything.

ManU VS Chelsea was a decent game IMO, both clubs didn't play up to the live they should have. I mean ManU of course was the better of the two. I liked a few of De Gea's saves, tho we all know he is still developing. I believe Chelsea can match ManU, they did play terrible that day tho, missing a lot of chances. It seems AVB is not happy with the refereeing (another Mourinho) and has filed a complaint. Anyways you have pretty much summed everything off, I have a few things, I want to discuss.

Torres? the miss? OMG! How was that even possible? Torres has shank really low with that and is by far the worst miss in EPL history. Kaka IMO opionion is in a better form than Torres. Torres starting postion for Spain is also on the line now. We will see Negredo and Llorente will replace him. We will see the 3 strikes being Pedro, Negredo and Llorente for Spain. I think Villa's days are numbered also.

Falcao also scored a hattrick within 60 minutes for A. Madrid, a guy I have admired for some time now. I thought he was going to Chelsea with AVB? He has also scored his first goal for A. Madrid in there Europa CL and now his first goal/hattrick for A. Madrid in La Liga.

Also we saw AC Milan fall to Napoli, 3-1. Cavani with a hattrick. I told you this kid has some spark in him.

What is your opinion on Falcao and Cavani?

I think they are great and surprised that teams like Madrid, Barca, ManU, Chelsea, AC Milan, Inter and Liverpool haven't bid for them.

Real Madrid also lost a game this weekend. I like to see them in their place, behind Barcelona Mou didn't take this game lightly and had an interview flaming the refs and the club they lost too typical of him.

Ronaldo: " I'm booed because I'm rich, handsome and brilliant."

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing."

Sandro Rosell comment, "I don't know anything about men," he said. "But physically I like Messi better than Cristiano."

Ronaldo again, "I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."

Don't think that's true^

David Silva is also not satisfied with the Spain nation coach, Silva thinks he deserves a starting role but he doesn't realize he has a lot of competition there.

Inter lost again in the weekend and today.

Augero scored another two goals even tho Man City drew.

Heres what Maradona said, "I actually advised Real Madrid to sign Aguero," the Argentina great said. "I felt he would be a very good player to fit into their squad, so that they can become a much more competitive side and maybe even rise up to the level of Barcelona."

"But, they didn't do that and I consider the fact that they didn't sign him as a loss. Of course, we can now see that he has got great skills and is scoring goals every time he plays with Manchester City. I'm sure Manchester City are very happy to have such a player and it's an honour to have him as my son-in-law."

Supposedly Neymar went thru a medical for Real Madrid and is joining them this Jan-Feb or in the summer not sure how true this is.

Anyways that's it for now, I know I had so much more but forgot what I was discussing than. I have been busy with College.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Sorry for late replay. This is gonna be deja vu. I typed up a wall of post 2 days ago, when I was about to submit my laptop froze and reset, lost everything.

ManU VS Chelsea was a decent game IMO, both clubs didn't play up to the live they should have. I mean ManU of course was the better of the two. I liked a few of De Gea's saves, tho we all know he is still developing. I believe Chelsea can match ManU, they did play terrible that day tho, missing a lot of chances. It seems AVB is not happy with the refereeing (another Mourinho) and has filed a complaint. Anyways you have pretty much summed everything off, I have a few things, I want to discuss.

Torres? the miss? OMG! How was that even possible? Torres has shank really low with that and is by far the worst miss in EPL history. Kaka IMO opionion is in a better form than Torres. Torres starting postion for Spain is also on the line now. We will see Negredo and Llorente will replace him. We will see the 3 strikes being Pedro, Negredo and Llorente for Spain. I think Villa's days are numbered also.

Falcao also scored a hattrick within 60 minutes for A. Madrid, a guy I have admired for some time now. I thought he was going to Chelsea with AVB? He has also scored his first goal for A. Madrid in there Europa CL and now his first goal/hattrick for A. Madrid in La Liga.

Also we saw AC Milan fall to Napoli, 3-1. Cavani with a hattrick. I told you this kid has some spark in him.

What is your opinion on Falcao and Cavani?

I think they are great and surprised that teams like Madrid, Barca, ManU, Chelsea, AC Milan, Inter and Liverpool haven't bid for them.

Real Madrid also lost a game this weekend. I like to see them in their place, behind Barcelona Mou didn't take this game lightly and had an interview flaming the refs and the club they lost too typical of him.

Ronaldo: " I'm booed because I'm rich, handsome and brilliant."

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing."

Sandro Rosell comment, "I don't know anything about men," he said. "But physically I like Messi better than Cristiano."

Ronaldo again, "I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."

Don't think that's true^

David Silva is also not satisfied with the Spain nation coach, Silva thinks he deserves a starting role but he doesn't realize he has a lot of competition there.

Inter lost again in the weekend and today.

Augero scored another two goals even tho Man City drew.

Heres what Maradona said, "I actually advised Real Madrid to sign Aguero," the Argentina great said. "I felt he would be a very good player to fit into their squad, so that they can become a much more competitive side and maybe even rise up to the level of Barcelona."

"But, they didn't do that and I consider the fact that they didn't sign him as a loss. Of course, we can now see that he has got great skills and is scoring goals every time he plays with Manchester City. I'm sure Manchester City are very happy to have such a player and it's an honour to have him as my son-in-law."

Supposedly Neymar went thru a medical for Real Madrid and is joining them this Jan-Feb or in the summer not sure how true this is.

Anyways that's it for now, I know I had so much more but forgot what I was discussing than. I have been busy with College.
    No problem

Well, Chelsea missed a lot of chances like I said but ManU really was in killer mode that day. You imagine yourself, having 12-15 chances of scoring in the 1st half, while the opponent had only 3 and at half-time, it's 3-0 for them. I liked how ManU are doing that. I don't know if anyone is realizing this but this is really not the ManU style of play. So many things have change like tactically score in the 1st 20 minutes instead of patiently working a defense, shooting less and scoring more, more rapid small passes instead of excessive wings play though wings remain the major field of ManU, more offensive defense ect...
    You'll be surprised perhaps but Arsenal had more shots in that match than us but do I need to remind the result? I know the fact of offering so much chances for opponents might pose problems often but considering the absence of Vidic notably (I didn't say Ferdinand too cause' I'm finding Jones to be excellent), I think the play of United will be better once the defense become the defensive wall it was. Till now, I can't have much complains about ManU's plays.

As for Chelsea, they showed interesting things but consistency needs to be much much better for a team like them. As for Torres, this one's really astonishing. I don't know for worst miss of EPL history but I think it's somewhere up to the level of Giggs' miss back around 10 years or something years ago.

Giggs' miss!

Still, Torres' miss is something unbelievable for a top-player like him. I don't think he might even be taken for friendly Spain matches. As for Villa, I don' think he'll get out that soon cause' he's still scoring quite some goals with Barca and still was the lucky charm of Spain at WC.

Falcao is a great player, no doubt. As for Cavanni, he impressed me in that Milan match. Not only all 3 goals were beauties but everything he did was right. It was some of those when whatever you tries is successful. Lucky potion
    Both are very skillful and interesting players though. Surely, there'll be some bid in a very near future.

, this was the interview I was talking about and didn't wanted to post. There was another line on diving also I think. Anyways, let's drop it. xD

United won 3-0 in the Carling Cup against Leeds. Arsenal won 3-1 against Shrewsbury Town after being lead 1-0 though. Luckily they didn't lose cause' matches are the only places where with some luck, Arsenal might illuminate a season that's going to be pretty dark. Tottenham was eliminated though on penalty shoot-outs (7-6) against Stoke after a 0-0 draw.

As for Aguero and Maradona...well, at the times Real was buying heavily players, they had a choice between Di maria and Aguero. At that time, both were showing promising talents and were around the same level. But now, Aguero keeps progressing while Di maria is a bit stuck. A wrong bid perhaps for Madrid overall but I think Maradona is being excessive once more, especially since it's his son-in-law.

Neymar indeed did a medical but then he did an open-interview to the media, stating that he always stated to be wanting to play to a big European team one day and this is still true but for this season, he'll remain with Santos. He said that he loved his status, and his club and definitely don't mind to keep playing for Santos. My guess is that the agents of Neymar didn't quite agree with the transfer fee/salary that Neymar was asking and that's perhaps why the transfer didn't occur. For me, it's only delayed as Neymar will indeed leave Santos next season.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'm a Chelsea fc supporter, just a notification ....

About the 3-1 game vs Manchester united

it was some Unpredictible match , i literally cried when Torres and Ramires did not score

Missing ESSIEN in the midfield became obvious , as Chelsea was loosing almost every 1 on 1 in midfield , but the defence played flawlessly

2 goals from the offside , that should allso be noticed

TORRES , scored his 1st goal this season and played an Outstanding game ,

Lampard - not the best of all

they should start with Anelka each time , he is a great support for the attack .

As for Neymar

It has been said that Neymar has visited Cobham (Chelsea training grounds) , alongside with David luiz this summer . So it is fairly debatable where he will go

in his interview he stated " i will only leave for a club where it is certain that i will play all 90 minutes of the game , Real madrid is not one of those clubs . In Santos i play 90 minutes , so i am happy to stay"

I'm not saying that he will move to chelsea , No . but his move to real madrid is still at hand

As for manchester united , there r 2 teams in the premiership this year . Those r M.U. and Chelsea

Chelsea needs some experience with the new coach , else it's completely fine . Best attacking football i've seen since Ancelotti ( he played a really slow football , which annoyed me )

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by NamkazeNaruto View Post
    i'm a Chelsea fc supporter, just a notification ....

About the 3-1 game vs Manchester united

It was some Unpredictible match , i literally cried when Torres and Ramires did not score
    Missing ESSIEN in the midfield became obvious , as Chelsea was loosing almost every 1 on 1 in midfield , but the defence played flawlessly

2 goals from the offside , that should allso be noticed

TORRES , scored his 1st goal this season and played an Outstanding game ,
    Lampard - not the best of all
    They should start with Anelka each time , he is a great support for the attack .

As for Neymar

It has been said that Neymar has visited Cobham (Chelsea training grounds) , alongside with David luiz this summer . So it is fairly debatable where he will go

In his interview he stated " i will only leave for a club where it is certain that i will play all 90 minutes of the game , Real madrid is not one of those clubs . In Santos i play 90 minutes , so i am happy to stay"

I'm not saying that he will move to chelsea , No . but his move to real madrid is still at hand

As for manchester united , there r 2 teams in the premiership this year . Those r M.U. and Chelsea

Chelsea needs some experience with the new coach , else it's completely fine . Best attacking football i've seen since Ancelotti ( he played a really slow football , which annoyed me )
    I sympathize with you for Torres's miss. As for Ramires' miss though, that was a turning point of that match cause if he scored, the match will be a very tough one. Anyways, Berbatov miss was similar to that of Ramires but Torres pwns everyone.

Check the FIFA 11 re-creation of the Epic Miss.

Essien has not been at 100% since really long now. He's no more the player he was and same goes for Lampard. Mikel doesn't have the composure of a top-class player to maintain that midfield a team like Chelsea.

Still, Neymar and Madrid's talks are not rumors since the Medical test of Madrid were reported by amny and it's not something new of linking Neymar wit Madrid since this has been the case since last year.

And Anelka plays well but I think there's too much competition and his performance s never consistent. He's excellent in some and pitiful in others. That's why he'll be leaving for MLS in January transfer. Let's see how optimally Chelsea can use him till that.

Also, the 2 top dogs of the EPL right are City and United for me but Chelsea and United are better in terms of consistency and experience. The fight will be between those 3.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I sympathize with you for Torres's miss. As for Ramires' miss though, that was a turning point of that match cause if he scored, the match will be a very tough one. Anyways, Berbatov miss was similar to that of Ramires but Torres pwns everyone.

Check the FIFA 11 re-creation of the Epic Miss.

Essien has not been at 100% since really long now. He's no more the player he was and same goes for Lampard. Mikel doesn't have the composure of a top-class player to maintain that midfield a team like Chelsea.

Still, Neymar and Madrid's talks are not rumors since the Medical test of Madrid were reported by amny and it's not something new of linking Neymar wit Madrid since this has been the case since last year.

And Anelka plays well but I think there's too much competition and his performance s never consistent. He's excellent in some and pitiful in others. That's why he'll be leaving for MLS in January transfer. Let's see how optimally Chelsea can use him till that.

Also, the 2 top dogs of the EPL right are City and United for me but Chelsea and United are better in terms of consistency and experience. The fight will be between those 3.
    Berbatov had the shot hit the frame of the goal , while torres was no where near the goal

modric will come in deceber for half the price Chelsea has offered, i can bet he will .cuz he hasnt played in the CL chelsea can def use him there , that will be a good replacement for Frank in midfield . He hasn't played on a top team level like Chelsea so we can not say anything about his play-making potentials .
    Mikel is not top , but his level of consistency is off the top . he is the most averagely consistent player i've ever seen . always does his job .

Allso bosingwa needs some replacement .

Utd needs good defenders , ferdinand is getting old . And after such a long injury i doubt that vidic will be back at his fullest , none of top players can play the same after a bad injury .

Drogba - out for 5 months , can not run fast enough
    Cisse - was out for a year . his career crashed
    Gerrard - a couple of weeks , but that made him go below frank's level .

other than that , more experienced players

real madrid is lacking a good manager . Maurinho buys everyone , but can not do crap , in chelsea he won the premiership but failed miserably in the champions league against barselona ( though once we won 2-1 and 2-2 in the qualifiers )

then again , Barcelona's football is dying . It's tactics are well known to every coach . Thus they failed against a team who's moments are far behind. * Milan ) .

Chelsea needs at least a month , and then the team will play at it's fullest .

The game against man city is in december . only then we can judge chelsea at it's fullest

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow serious discussions going on... I'm not that into football to make any intelligent remarks but, I do have a college football question for anyone that cares lol!! OU (university of Oklahoma) or OSU (Oklahoma State University)??? I only ask cause I live in Oklahoma and it's a ridiculously big deal here

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No problem

Well, Chelsea missed a lot of chances like I said but ManU really was in killer mode that day. You imagine yourself, having 12-15 chances of scoring in the 1st half, while the opponent had only 3 and at half-time, it's 3-0 for them. I liked how ManU are doing that. I don't know if anyone is realizing this but this is really not the ManU style of play. So many things have change like tactically score in the 1st 20 minutes instead of patiently working a defense, shooting less and scoring more, more rapid small passes instead of excessive wings play though wings remain the major field of ManU, more offensive defense ect...
    You'll be surprised perhaps but Arsenal had more shots in that match than us but do I need to remind the result? I know the fact of offering so much chances for opponents might pose problems often but considering the absence of Vidic notably (I didn't say Ferdinand too cause' I'm finding Jones to be excellent), I think the play of United will be better once the defense become the defensive wall it was. Till now, I can't have much complains about ManU's plays.

As for Chelsea, they showed interesting things but consistency needs to be much much better for a team like them. As for Torres, this one's really astonishing. I don't know for worst miss of EPL history but I think it's somewhere up to the level of Giggs' miss back around 10 years or something years ago.

Giggs' miss!

Still, Torres' miss is something unbelievable for a top-player like him. I don't think he might even be taken for friendly Spain matches. As for Villa, I don' think he'll get out that soon cause' he's still scoring quite some goals with Barca and still was the lucky charm of Spain at WC.

Falcao is a great player, no doubt. As for Cavanni, he impressed me in that Milan match. Not only all 3 goals were beauties but everything he did was right. It was some of those when whatever you tries is successful. Lucky potion
    Both are very skillful and interesting players though. Surely, there'll be some bid in a very near future.

, this was the interview I was talking about and didn't wanted to post. There was another line on diving also I think. Anyways, let's drop it. xD

United won 3-0 in the Carling Cup against Leeds. Arsenal won 3-1 against Shrewsbury Town after being lead 1-0 though. Luckily they didn't lose cause' matches are the only places where with some luck, Arsenal might illuminate a season that's going to be pretty dark. Tottenham was eliminated though on penalty shoot-outs (7-6) against Stoke after a 0-0 draw.

As for Aguero and Maradona...well, at the times Real was buying heavily players, they had a choice between Di maria and Aguero. At that time, both were showing promising talents and were around the same level. But now, Aguero keeps progressing while Di maria is a bit stuck. A wrong bid perhaps for Madrid overall but I think Maradona is being excessive once more, especially since it's his son-in-law.

Neymar indeed did a medical but then he did an open-interview to the media, stating that he always stated to be wanting to play to a big European team one day and this is still true but for this season, he'll remain with Santos. He said that he loved his status, and his club and definitely don't mind to keep playing for Santos. My guess is that the agents of Neymar didn't quite agree with the transfer fee/salary that Neymar was asking and that's perhaps why the transfer didn't occur. For me, it's only delayed as Neymar will indeed leave Santos next season.
    That's how it is tho. We have seen many teams have a lot of chances but not capitalize on them which can hit them at the ends. In the Barcelona VS ManU it was 21(11) to 3(1) Barcelona. Barcelona blew a lot of chances but Man U only shot on target was a goal. ManU did play well all tho this ManU team, I would like to see them face Barcelona as the game wouldn't go their way as Barcelona will always be on attack with possession

As of right now even Barcelona are having a defensive crisis IMO. They need to sign more defensive players this transfer in Jan or the summer.

Chelsea will rise, all thought I would prefer Falcao, Cavani, or Augero over Torres right now and they would have been a little cheaper Torres has played well past two games but this miss shot will haunt him.

Another miss Valencia VS Barcelona, Soldado could have won for Valencia.

A. Madrid won with Falcao scoring 2 and getting another one off a defender so went as an OG.

^That was a beauty by Falcao!

Real Madrid and Barcelona both drew their games. Milan also drew. Inter lost and sacked there coach. It's been already 4 coaches in one year

Augero is amazing and would take him over Di Maria any day, Madrid was stupid for even thinking, "Di Maria or Augero? Di Maria I guess." like wtf. Ozil was even trying to get Augero but they didn't listen. Yes, Augero is Maradona son in law but he didn't state anything wrong there. We seen Augero just in a few games and he also came on as sub in the starting two and is right under Rooney with goals (in league). We will have to wait and see what Augero can do up against the big dogs. This week Man City VS Bayern can't wait.

Neymar is just too overrated. I will have to see what he is capable of when he shows up in European competition. Pele advised Neymar not to join yet as he isn't physically ready (like Pele wasn't reason of him staying in little leagues).

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

I am gonna stick the thread. Very interesting idea and I loved reading your posts. Will elaborate soon I hope.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Everyone knows that Brazil is the best. They lost in the previous cup because I wasn't watching it.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Real Madrid VS Ajax: 3-0

Madrid struggled to get a victory, their last game but did eventually walk away with a 1-0, Ajax was going to be their tough challenge for them in this group. In the end Real Madrid walked away 3-0. I don't know if anyone else notices this, but Ronaldo (7) scored first goal, Kaka (8) scored second, and Benzema (9) scored third (7, 8, and 9) LOL Also Benzema set up Ronaldo, Ronaldo set up Kaka, and Kaka set up Benzema

Manchester United VS Basel: 3-3

Man U was leading 2-0 within 20 mins into the game eventually it was 3-2 Basel and than Young scores for Man U to walk away with a draw at least. I didn't watch the game, so can't really say much for this but I'll leave this for Escorpiius.

Chelsea VS Valencia: 1-1

Valencia played really well against Chelsea and eventually the PK paid off for Valencia, I'd say it was a deserved draw for them. Chelsea needs to pick up their pace if they want to stay with the best.

Bayern Munich VS Manchester City: 2-0

A disappointing game for City. They are third in the group right now but I think they may survive the group stages, unless Napoli has something to say about it. If City will be gone in the first or second knockout stage if anything

Did you hear about Tevez? He supposedly refused to play the Bayern game but Tevez said he actually wanted to play.

Barcelona VS BATE: 5-0

Well, Barcelona just tore another team a part. Messi is just simply starting off this season explosively.

Arsenal VS Olympiacos: 2-1

I didn't catch this game, but I'm surprised Arsenal survived this game.

Inter VS Moscow: 3-2

Under new management Inter has won their past two games. I see a deja vu from last year.

AC Milan VS Pizen: 2-0

AC Milan also walked away with a victory to still challenge Barcelona for number 1 in this group.

Napoli VS Villarreal: 2-0

Napoli is a rising club and Villarreal are struggling this year expect Rossi and Nilmar gone next year

Will give a descriptive reply later on.

Last edited by ReLax -; 09-29-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

That's how it is tho. We have seen many teams have a lot of chances but not capitalize on them which can hit them at the ends. In the Barcelona VS ManU it was 21(11) to 3(1) Barcelona. Barcelona blew a lot of chances but Man U only shot on target was a goal. ManU did play well all tho this ManU team, I would like to see them face Barcelona as the game wouldn't go their way as Barcelona will always be on attack with possession

As of right now even Barcelona are having a defensive crisis IMO. They need to sign more defensive players this transfer in Jan or the summer.

Chelsea will rise, all thought I would prefer Falcao, Cavani, or Augero over Torres right now and they would have been a little cheaper Torres has played well past two games but this miss shot will haunt him.

Real Madrid and Barcelona both drew their games. Milan also drew. Inter lost and sacked there coach. It's been already 4 coaches in one year

ManU's efficiency is really good, even last year but this time, much much better. Especially since last yer, they were not really in the style they were playing right now. Facing Barcelona...I'll be frank! At this stage of the season, they can't be Barcelona. I'm not saying Barcelona is too good but ManU's young players need more matches. They don't really have the mental experience and condition to be more sure of their victory before-hand. What I mean to say is that they still get distracted easily in many matches uselessly and this needs to go. And this will be possible when the two leaders - Vidic and Rooney - will be back and when they'll gain more top matches.

Barcelona also needs to work out that defense as right now they are having much more problems uselessly by their own mistakes in matches but it is less serious for Barcelona because the reason for those mistakes are because of injuries and not because of new players' integration.

I'll end this talk for Torres since it ill come back again in someway during the season. For now, All Hail Torres for that miss goal.

I already knew that Inter's coach was going to get sacked since their draw with AS Roma (0-0). Well, it's sad but Inter really seem down right now and it will take much much more time to re-built a team like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I am gonna stick the thread. Very interesting idea and I loved reading your posts. Will elaborate soon I hope.
    Double thanks for both sticky and loving the idea xD
    Hope to see you too on this thread often

Real Madrid VS Ajax: 3-0

Madrid struggled to get a victory, their last game but did eventually walk away with a 1-0, Ajax was going to be their tough challenge for them in this group. In the end Real Madrid walked away 3-0. I don't know if anyone else notices this, but Ronaldo (7) scored first goal, Kaka (8) scored second, and Benzema (9) scored third (7, 8, and 9) LOL Also Benzema set up Ronaldo, Ronaldo set up Kaka, and Kaka set up Benzema

Manchester United VS Basel: 3-3

Man U was leading 2-0 within 20 mins into the game eventually it was 3-2 Basel and than Young scores for Man U to walk away with a draw at least. I didn't watch the game, so can't really say much for this but I'll leave this for Escorpiius.

Chelsea VS Valencia: 1-1

Valencia played really well against Chelsea and eventually the PK paid off for Valencia, I'd say it was a deserved draw for them. Chelsea needs to pick up their pace if they want to stay with the best.

Bayern Munich VS Manchester City: 2-0

A disappointing game for City. They are third in the group right now but I think they may survive the group stages, unless Napoli has something to say about it. If City will be gone in the first or second knockout stage if anything

Did you hear about Tevez? He supposedly refused to play the Bayern game but Tevez said he actually wanted to play.

Barcelona VS BATE: 5-0

Well, Barcelona just tore another team a part. Messi is just simply starting off this season explosively.

Arsenal VS Olympiacos: 2-1

I didn't catch this game, but I'm surprised Arsenal survived this game.

Inter VS Moscow: 3-2

Under new management Inter has won their past two games. I see a deja vu from last year.

AC Milan VS Pizen: 2-0

AC Milan also walked away with a victory to still challenge Barcelona for number 1 in this group.

Napoli VS Villarreal: 2-0

Napoli is a rising club and Villarreal are struggling this year expect Rossi and Nilmar gone next year

Will give a descriptive reply later on.

LOL at your coincident fact. But Madrid played the match normally and the individual talents of those 3 easily paved the way to victory. Also, it's often mostly like that but with Ozil being better than Kaka. Guess Kaka is getting back in shape sine the last matches but I'll still think he'll leave at January.
    It's good he's getting in better shape - atleast, his price will range.

I've got nothing long to say about that ManU match.
    Am I disappointed? Yes. Am I worried? Not really.
    Long story, put short!
    In the first half, United's killing efficiency did give he 2-0 lead with them conceding many chances to Basel too (as its happening with many teams). The luck that wasn't present with Basel finally come with tow defensive errs by ManU which they fully concreted. They made it 3-2 on PK and United came back to 3-3 after for almost 20 minute possessing the ball against 11 defensive players.
    ManU didn't play bad but played at a reasonable level but Basel was good too. It wasn't a somniferous match at least. Side Note: That damn referee made us lose the ball while passing by each time being "non deliberately" on the ball's direction.

City's match wasn't bad. They gained reasonable number of chances against Bayern but blew them off. Their was also some ego-clashes between between Mancini and Dzeko and Mancini and Tevez. Tevez clearly wasn't happy to remain on the bench while his team was losing and Mancini was just putting on more defensive players.
    On defensive players, this is City's weakest point. First, all their defenders are heavy players. None of his defenders are rapid and got finesse. Thus if you see the 2 goals, you see that Joe Hart did save the ball each time but due to a defense that was over-static and poor on man-marking, Joe Hart couldn't do much.

On the Barca's match, it was damn boring. Seeing the ball being pass in midfield while Puyol and Valdes could have opened a coffee shop in their cage was far from exhilarating. How much was the possession cause I went to sleep at 3-0

Arsenal's match - well, we should not bury Arsenal too quickly. After all, they are still theoretically the stongest team in their group. So they needed to atleast grab a win. They just rapidly gain the 2 goal lead and then maintain it. Nothing fancy from them but atleast they won.

Didn't really see the other matches.

Other matches results:

Leverkusen 2 - 0 Genk
    Marseille 3 -0 Borussia Dortmund (I knew Marseille was good and could have pull off a win but I didn't really expect a 3-0 win_
    APOEL 1-1 Shakhtar
    Trabzonspor 1-1 Lille (Lille is blowing their chances unfortunately)
    Otelul 0-1 Benfica
    Lyon 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb
    Zenit 3-1 Porto (It's a surprise win for Zenit, mostly because of a red card to Porto that was the turning point of the match and lead Zenit to a win.)

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man U have learned a little from Barcelona As Ronney said, "I think when you watch Barcelona a lot of people go on about their passing and the skills and how they keep the ball.

"But, for me, when they lose the ball, how quickly they all defend and try and win the ball back, that's the biggest asset they've got I think.

"They win it back so many times in the opponents' half and attack from there, so we've started trying to bring that into our game and thankfully that's started paying off for us."

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Barcelona.html

Yes, depressing that Cesc, Inesita, Sanchez are all injured and Puyol, Pique are just returning. Inesita has almost recovered also, while Abidal is injured. Barcelona are in need of defenders right now.

Inter need to get on their game soon.

LOL I find out funny, when I looked closer into it. Yes, Kaka should go to another team, I think he would give them a boost since he is not injured and is slowly recovering. I would like to see him with Inter, AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, or something like that to give those team more boost even Arsenal lol

Lets hope Man U doesn't draw next game or else trouble will a rise They also wouldn't want to be second in their group.

City just showed they can't hang with the big clubs atm. They need to improve more. Imagine they played Barcelona? Madrid? Milan? It wouldn't be good lol

Tevez will leave for sure next transfers, I think we may see him in Inter, or AC Milan. I wouldn't want Madrid or barcelona to bid for him. I wonder if he would sign with other EPL teams? Liverpool? could use help.

Yes, Barcelona dominated that game but in the second half opposing team put up a good fight and got one chance but blew it. 5-0

Arsenal have another night mare coming to them maybe since Szczesny would welcome a Barcelona move and Barca are in need of a new GK at least back up since Pinto sucks. RVP has been linked to a few clubs also. He may be gone by the end of this season or even in Feb. if Arsenal get knocked out of CL.

Man U VS Liverpool next weekend. How you feeling about this encounter. I'm guessing Gerrad and Suarez both will be starting and Liverpool have been well off in the past 2 games. I think it will be a bigger test for Liverpool than Man U, This match may even decide if Liverpool stands a chance reaching top 4-5, but also if Man U loses/draws Man City will most likely win their game and go ahead.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Man U have learned a little from Barcelona As Ronney said, "I think when you watch Barcelona a lot of people go on about their passing and the skills and how they keep the ball.

"But, for me, when they lose the ball, how quickly they all defend and try and win the ball back, that's the biggest asset they've got I think.

"They win it back so many times in the opponents' half and attack from there, so we've started trying to bring that into our game and thankfully that's started paying off for us."

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Barcelona.html

Yes, depressing that Cesc, Inesita, Sanchez are all injured and Puyol, Pique are just returning. Inesita has almost recovered also, while Abidal is injured. Barcelona are in need of defenders right now.

Inter need to get on their game soon.

LOL I find out funny, when I looked closer into it. Yes, Kaka should go to another team, I think he would give them a boost since he is not injured and is slowly recovering. I would like to see him with Inter, AC Milan, Liverpool, Bayern, or something like that to give those team more boost even Arsenal lol

Lets hope Man U doesn't draw next game or else trouble will a rise They also wouldn't want to be second in their group.

City just showed they can't hang with the big clubs atm. They need to improve more. Imagine they played Barcelona? Madrid? Milan? It wouldn't be good lol

Tevez will leave for sure next transfers, I think we may see him in Inter, or AC Milan. I wouldn't want Madrid or barcelona to bid for him. I wonder if he would sign with other EPL teams? Liverpool? could use help.

Yes, Barcelona dominated that game but in the second half opposing team put up a good fight and got one chance but blew it. 5-0

Arsenal have another night mare coming to them maybe since Szczesny would welcome a Barcelona move and Barca are in need of a new GK at least back up since Pinto sucks. RVP has been linked to a few clubs also. He may be gone by the end of this season or even in Feb. if Arsenal get knocked out of CL.

Man U VS Liverpool next weekend. How you feeling about this encounter. I'm guessing Gerrad and Suarez both will be starting and Liverpool have been well off in the past 2 games. I think it will be a bigger test for Liverpool than Man U, This match may even decide if Liverpool stands a chance reaching top 4-5, but also if Man U loses/draws Man City will most likely win their game and go ahead.

I like the interview about Rooney. It's sincere and interesting on United's ambition this year. Though the translation was surely exaggerated by the media. It's far-fetched that we are tagged as copy-cats while:
    1. We have the philosophy in us since long.
    2. This passing/pssesion play football was never created by Barca.

Barca will get back the team little by little anyways.

I agree. Though the Inter-Napoli match was deep in referee misjudgements, a 3-0 win of Napoli clearly states the difference in level right now.

Well, like I said, Kaka is a mystery case but I'll think he'll leave anyways though his recent performance are great. It's great also because Mourinho decided to associate Ozil and Kaka and this is paying off interestingly right now. Still, for me, the bravura performance of Kaka is only a way to increase his market value.

Well, Scezeny is no great but his improvement graph is interesting.

Now to Tevez and City since this going to be a bit long.

I'd like to rectify first things first. In my previous post I said "Tevez clearly wasn't happy to remain on the bench while his team was losing and Mancini was just putting on more defensive players." Well, I misjudged the match situation when watching live and I'd like to apologize.

This matter is taking humungous proportions in England right now and is damn interesting. Well, according to Mancini - Tevez can no longer and never play for City again cause it's a lack of sportsmanship on his part. He said that Tevez refused to enter the pitch in the match against Milan. Tevez, in his defense, said that he did not enter because, he misunderstood the coach's order.

Now the tabloid are all saying that he'll leave City for good. In fact, he wanted to leave City since this year since he wanted to live with his family in Argentina. He didn't sign with Corinthians because of fees issues ect...Now, he's been banned and suspended by the League and sent back to Argentina as punishment. It's a weird punishment, if you ask me. First of all, City refuse to grant Tevez the opportunity to visit his homeland initially and now as a punishment, you're actually granting his wish.

Anyways, there are many options now for Tevez but you'll get surprised from the options. First of all, the question is being asked if he wants to leave right now or wait till January while due to the suspension, he won't be receiving a salary till the ban is uplifted. That's why immediate transfer is being plausible.

In that case, the options are:

- A 3-months transfer to Division 2 or 3 in England.
    - A transfer to Russia, US or Korea.
    - Wait till January where the more obvious places will be the 2 Milan Clubs, PSG, Anzhi, former club West Ham among the most prominent ones.

There's no doubt that Tevez is a great player and more importantly, a hardworking player. His achievements speaks for himself:

- Prevents West Ham from relegating by his own.
    - Win 1 CL, 2 EPL and many trophies with ManU
    - 1 FA Cup and Co-Best Scorer last year in EPL.

Still, he's illiterate and thus, his professional and financial life are all being manipulated and controlled by managers and agents. Personally, I'd like that City try to resolve the situation with him first, otherwise this 1st big ego clash in City will ruin and might stain the future that's being created for City. Still, it's mostly unanimous that Tevez is faulty in almost everyone's eyes in England and almost everyone will like him to leave. The main issue in this Tevez/City clash is that it is a clash and a question that:

"Should professionalism and dedication be more important than skills and ego?" and this is leading to a positive response that a World Class player gets no right to behave like that in a match especially in CL.

Also, I wouldn't bury City that they're no match for big guns in CL cause they made a good match against Bayern except that the defence was poor and static.

United v/s Liverpool - Well, big clash as usual and what I think of it is pretty clear. It's what I've been saying since the start of the season. We got 10 Big Matches, 30 Points available! If we grasp around 24-25 points, I think we'll have enormous chances of being 1st in December and if we repeat the performance on the Return matches, then we'll most likely be champions. There are 3 matches remaining from that "10 Stages of Hell" - Liverpool, Man.City and Everton! According to my calculations, I'd like atleast 2 Win and 1 Loss or 2 Draws and 1 Win. Sure, it can be better as I'd like wins in all but those are my average expectation/hopes from those matches. Liverpool is in shape, but so is Tottenham. Tottenham just defeated Liverpool (4-0) and Arsenal (2-1) in a row and thus, I'll say they are Liverpool's primary rivals for that 4th Place. It's funny how football changes. For once, since more than 50-60 years, Tottenham's rank will most likely be higher than eternal rivals - Arsenal - which will be quite a feat.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

misunderstood title-i thought it was american football.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I think he/they mean is Barcelona are one of the best teams playing that style. I haven't really seen others use that style, but truth is Barcelona/Spain are using it quiet effectively which people admire and other teams want to play like they do. Man U aren't copying, but seeing how Barcelona always try winning back possession in opponents half, Man U has tried doing that which is paying up for them.

Well what can we say about ref? No point in arguing as it will lead to getting fined and suspension, but result will stay the same. FIFA really needs to do something about this.

Mou got a 2 match ban after the eye poking to Vilanova in the Super Spanish Cup. Vilanova also got a one match ban.

Scezeny is 21 and still has to learn more like De Gea. Scezeny isn't on De Gea level, but he can become great. I just read a interview where it says Scezeny dismissed Barcelona talks.

Milan lol you mean Bayern.

Tevez is leaving that is for certain, but I'm honestly not going to throw the full blame on him. He has accomplished a lot and done a lot for City. The way I see it as if Neymar joined Barcelona/Madrid and Messi/Ronaldo were treated like Tevez was things like this would happen. Augero came in and Tevez was thrown to the side and it has nothing to do with Augero just the staff. Tevez has been a goal scorer not just for his clubs but his nation also.

Yes, City defence was poor, thats why i said if they play Barcelona/Madrid/Milan/Manu what would happen? Their defence will struggle this year I believe (will be there downfall unless something is done with that).

Liverpool needs results this season, or Suarez will be gone next season. Man U will be challenged this season for sure. Chelsea is picking up and will be a good challenge for them all thought I believe Man U can take Man City on (FA Cup come back).

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

What I think he/they mean is Barcelona are one of the best teams playing that style. I haven't really seen others use that style, but truth is Barcelona/Spain are using it quiet effectively which people admire and other teams want to play like they do. Man U aren't copying, but seeing how Barcelona always try winning back possession in opponents half, Man U has tried doing that which is paying up for them.

Well what can we say about ref? No point in arguing as it will lead to getting fined and suspension, but result will stay the same. FIFA really needs to do something about this.

Mou got a 2 match ban after the eye poking to Vilanova in the Super Spanish Cup. Vilanova also got a one match ban.

Scezeny is 21 and still has to learn more like De Gea. Scezeny isn't on De Gea level, but he can become great. I just read a interview where it says Scezeny dismissed Barcelona talks.

Milan lol you mean Bayern.

Tevez is leaving that is for certain, but I'm honestly not going to throw the full blame on him. He has accomplished a lot and done a lot for City. The way I see it as if Neymar joined Barcelona/Madrid and Messi/Ronaldo were treated like Tevez was things like this would happen. Augero came in and Tevez was thrown to the side and it has nothing to do with Augero just the staff. Tevez has been a goal scorer not just for his clubs but his nation also.

Yes, City defence was poor, thats why i said if they play Barcelona/Madrid/Milan/Manu what would happen? Their defence will struggle this year I believe (will be there downfall unless something is done with that).

Liverpool needs results this season, or Suarez will be gone next season. Man U will be challenged this season for sure. Chelsea is picking up and will be a good challenge for them all thought I believe Man U can take Man City on (FA Cup come back).

It's no copying or admiration - I call it as tactical analysis.

So you get 1 match ban if you receive an eye-poke too. lol

He dismissed the talks. Atleast, there are some player who still live on earth. Why should he clean the bench when there's no competition for his place at Arsenal; though Arsenal is losing steam and even his King Crown of North London to Tottenham.

Yeah, I meant Bayern I was a bit sleepy and perhaps mismatched my thoughts.

Well, it's not entirely his fault but in the overall situation, he's faulty at 75%.

1. His defense words by saying that he didn't hear Mancini's words in the match are really lame. I don't believe it.

2. He said he miss his family but his reason is childish. His interview at Argentina (after Copa America I think) is all revealing. When the interviewer asked Tevez if he misses his family in Manchester. Tevez replied "Yes I miss them but I can't do anything about it. There are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and it's boring. I mean, this is indecent. If he really cared about his family, he could have:

- Left City for Corinthians despite a lower salary. You could perhaps have accept to sacrifice a bit your salary for your family's love.
    - Brought them to Manchester. It's poor to say there are 2 restaurant in Manchester which is nonsense. I'm sure he'll get some leisure tme with them nonetheless.
    - Go somewhere else when leaving United. Why staying at such a "boring" place as Manchester.

3. His attitude towards City and Mancini during and before the match is not unjustified but nevertheless, it's wrong. Indeed, for someone of his level, professionalism is a strict minimum.

The only point for him is that he's damn skilled and wherever he played, he literally gave it his all on the pitch and for the club. Sure, no player is bigger than the club but perhaps, he deserved a bit more respect given his past achievements. I like him as player but this one sure shocked me. I wonder what's his future now?

As I said before, City's defense is not lame but it's like a Rugby teams defense. I know it will be an ugly football and I don't want to see injuries but if they play like how Madrid's defense play against Barca, few teams will have the guts to face City's defense. How many teams' feets will not tremble when before start of the match you see muscular heavy hitters like Micah Richards, Bridge, Nigel De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya Touré, Lescott, Kolarov, Onuhuha or Kolo Toure in front of you. It depends pn how they play but I think their defense will suffer less if they start some rough playing. It's a bit late to bring some rapid RB and LB as there are already some much defender in City.

Suarez won't leave Liverpool now. He'll stay quite some time as Torres did.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's no copying or admiration - I call it as tactical analysis.

So you get 1 match ban if you receive an eye-poke too. lol

He dismissed the talks. Atleast, there are some player who still live on earth. Why should he clean the bench when there's no competition for his place at Arsenal; though Arsenal is losing steam and even his King Crown of North London to Tottenham.

Yeah, I meant Bayern I was a bit sleepy and perhaps mismatched my thoughts.

Well, it's not entirely his fault but in the overall situation, he's faulty at 75%.

1. His defense words by saying that he didn't hear Mancini's words in the match are really lame. I don't believe it.

2. He said he miss his family but his reason is childish. His interview at Argentina (after Copa America I think) is all revealing. When the interviewer asked Tevez if he misses his family in Manchester. Tevez replied "Yes I miss them but I can't do anything about it. There are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and it's boring. I mean, this is indecent. If he really cared about his family, he could have:

- Left City for Corinthians despite a lower salary. You could perhaps have accept to sacrifice a bit your salary for your family's love.
    - Brought them to Manchester. It's poor to say there are 2 restaurant in Manchester which is nonsense. I'm sure he'll get some leisure tme with them nonetheless.
    - Go somewhere else when leaving United. Why staying at such a "boring" place as Manchester.

3. His attitude towards City and Mancini during and before the match is not unjustified but nevertheless, it's wrong. Indeed, for someone of his level, professionalism is a strict minimum.

The only point for him is that he's damn skilled and wherever he played, he literally gave it his all on the pitch and for the club. Sure, no player is bigger than the club but perhaps, he deserved a bit more respect given his past achievements. I like him as player but this one sure shocked me. I wonder what's his future now?

As I said before, City's defense is not lame but it's like a Rugby teams defense. I know it will be an ugly football and I don't want to see injuries but if they play like how Madrid's defense play against Barca, few teams will have the guts to face City's defense. How many teams' feets will not tremble when before start of the match you see muscular heavy hitters like Micah Richards, Bridge, Nigel De Jong, Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya Touré, Lescott, Kolarov, Onuhuha or Kolo Toure in front of you. It depends pn how they play but I think their defense will suffer less if they start some rough playing. It's a bit late to bring some rapid RB and LB as there are already some much defender in City.

Suarez won't leave Liverpool now. He'll stay quite some time as Torres did.

You have the rights to believe what you want

Vilanova actually did/said something to Mou after the eye poke thats the reason you got the one match ban.

Arsenal will be back, atm Barcelona and Madrid are the places to be, also ManU and Man City.

He is at fault, but he doesn't know proper english, so mistranslation of things can always happen. He's had his chances thats for sure, but if he stayed he wants to be a part of City still. I believe Mancini is also at fault (Tevez and also Dezko). He (Mancini) reminds me of Benitez (Xabi and other Liverpool players) a little. I'm not going to say much about this as I'm not really keeping up with the story, but Tevez is official done in City.

Well we will see, Napoli seem more promising than Man City to me at the moment, lets see how Napoli does against Bayern.

England national team maybe getting rid of their coach/manager after the 2012 qualifiers. One of Liverpool/England defender, believes they should get an English coach/manager.

Suarez states in a recent interview that Liverpool will not catch up to ManU, Man City and Chelsea. They won't win the league title, but can still win some silverware this season and get 4th. He is being observed by Madrid and Barcelona. If Liverpool doesn't get back up, or at least make an improvement he like many others will leave to get some titles. This time he won't be as stupid as Torres.

Tomorrow there will be Euro qualifier and some will be interesting.

Ibra also is thinking of retirement.

Rooney got a red card for England national team (which was clearly his fault and a dirty foul)

Last edited by ReLax -; 10-09-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

You have the rights to believe what you want

Vilanova actually did/said something to Mou after the eye poke thats the reason you got the one match ban.

Arsenal will be back, atm Barcelona and Madrid are the places to be, also ManU and Man City.

He is at fault, but he doesn't know proper english, so mistranslation of things can always happen. He's had his chances thats for sure, but if he stayed he wants to be a part of City still. I believe Mancini is also at fault (Tevez and also Dezko). He (Mancini) reminds me of Benitez (Xabi and other Liverpool players) a little. I'm not going to say much about this as I'm not really keeping up with the story, but Tevez is official done in City.

Well we will see, Napoli seem more promising than Man City to me at the moment, lets see how Napoli does against Bayern.

England national team maybe getting rid of their coach/manager after the 2012 qualifiers. One of Liverpool/England defender, believes they should get an English coach/manager.

Suarez states in a recent interview that Liverpool will not catch up to ManU, Man City and Chelsea. They won't win the league title, but can still win some silverware this season and get 4th. He is being observed by Madrid and Barcelona. If Liverpool doesn't get back up, or at least make an improvement he like many others will leave to get some titles. This time he won't be as stupid as Torres.

Tomorrow there will be Euro qualifier and some will be interesting.

Ibra also is thinking of retirement.

Rooney got a red card for England national team (which was clearly his fault and a dirty foul)

Does anyone really cares about Vilanova?

I don't quite agree with you. First of all, it's impossible for all Top players to leave their club and go to the Top5 clubs. Too many great players will get benched. I believe that for most players need some patience and that their time will come. Rushing it like Owen or Robinho might end it prematurely. As they say, better be a biggie among the minor team rather than a nobody in a big team. The same, I belive applies too Suarez. He's a promising player, don't ruin your chances by leaving Liverpool too soon.

I too believe, he's done at City. Still, banning him seems like a blessing in disguise for Tevez. he wanted to go since the beginning and excluding is in a way what he wanted. If City strives a bit with him, it will show that City is diplomatic towards the players full of ego and that, you aren't allowed to leave your club on simple childishness. Still, they are more clinging towards the adage "No player is better than the club." Time will tell if they were right but still for me, City is not yet a club as it is still in construction. Thus this adage doesn't really apply for a team like City too me. They don't have a history for that.

Napoli is an excellent team but only time will tell if they can keep up the pace.

Is there even some Liverpool players that are playing for England cause' England's team consists mostly of ManU, Chelsea and small EPL teams right now. That Rooney red card was silly but I'm happy for it in ManU's point of view. He'll have a well-deserved rest before attacking against Liverpool and then City.

Let's see how today's International matches will be...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does anyone really cares about Vilanova?

I don't quite agree with you. First of all, it's impossible for all Top players to leave their club and go to the Top5 clubs. Too many great players will get benched. I believe that for most players need some patience and that their time will come. Rushing it like Owen or Robinho might end it prematurely. As they say, better be a biggie among the minor team rather than a nobody in a big team. The same, I belive applies too Suarez. He's a promising player, don't ruin your chances by leaving Liverpool too soon.

I too believe, he's done at City. Still, banning him seems like a blessing in disguise for Tevez. he wanted to go since the beginning and excluding is in a way what he wanted. If City strives a bit with him, it will show that City is diplomatic towards the players full of ego and that, you aren't allowed to leave your club on simple childishness. Still, they are more clinging towards the adage "No player is better than the club." Time will tell if they were right but still for me, City is not yet a club as it is still in construction. Thus this adage doesn't really apply for a team like City too me. They don't have a history for that.

Napoli is an excellent team but only time will tell if they can keep up the pace.

Is there even some Liverpool players that are playing for England cause' England's team consists mostly of ManU, Chelsea and small EPL teams right now. That Rooney red card was silly but I'm happy for it in ManU's point of view. He'll have a well-deserved rest before attacking against Liverpool and then City.

Let's see how today's International matches will be...
    Mostly because they are rumours. i.e. Madrid are supposedly going for J. Hernedez, Tevez, Neymar and so forth, all those players would welcome a Madrid move despite all the strikers Madrid already has. If Luis Suarez was offered I bet he would go or a few years dow the line regret it. Herendez is wanted by Mourinho tho.

On Tevez case it's already over as we know, but Tevez won't care because many clubs want him.

I know Carroll (Liverpool) is on England national team. I don't know if Gerrad retired, but if he hasn't will be back once he gets in shape.

Anyways todays international games seemed good all thought shocking results with Netherland and Protugal both losing, France drawing, and Spain, Germany, Italy won there matches.

This maybe Pep's last year with Barcelona. It was last year, but he signed jut for one more year and it seems like he's ready to move on we will see this year if Barcelona win everything or most of the things I think he'll stay, but if not possibilities of him moving on.

Also I just notice this, Man U has last the past 3 games in Enfield if I can remember correctly The upcoming big game this Sat. in EPL.

Also David Villa hit home the big 5-0 for his nation out of 80 games.

Last edited by ReLax -; 10-11-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Mostly because they are rumours. i.e. Madrid are supposedly going for J. Hernedez, Tevez, Neymar and so forth, all those players would welcome a Madrid move despite all the strikers Madrid already has. If Luis Suarez was offered I bet he would go or a few years dow the line regret it. Herendez is wanted by Mourinho tho.

On Tevez case it's already over as we know, but Tevez won't care because many clubs want him.

I know Carroll (Liverpool) is on England national team. I don't know if Gerrad retired, but if he hasn't will be back once he gets in shape.

Anyways todays international games seemed good all thought shocking results with Netherland and Protugal both losing, France drawing, and Spain, Germany, Italy won there matches.

This maybe Pep's last year with Barcelona. It was last year, but he signed jut for one more year and it seems like he's ready to move on we will see this year if Barcelona win everything or most of the things I think he'll stay, but if not possibilities of him moving on.

Also I just notice this, Man U has last the past 3 games in Enfield if I can remember correctly The upcoming big game this Sat. in EPL.

Also David Villa hit home the big 5-0 for his nation out of 80 games.
    But not all will be wise moves. Okay, make list of the 10 players that are most plausible to leave before next season's start. I'll bet 1000 Kumi that atleast 5 out of those will stay. Agree?

Carroll is No.4 Striker in England or rather when he is selected. Rooney is No.1 followed by D. Bent and J. Defoe. So his opinion doesn't really count. In fact Welbeck and Sturridge are more seriously considered than him. (http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...-against-spain) Gerrard hasn't been on England's side since his drop of form. He'll come back too but he might be the unique one from Liverpool's side. Glen Johnson was RB during WC but now, Phil Jones/Smalling are taking his place. On Rooney's Red Card, I seriously believe, that the arrest of his father the night ago, played on his mind.

Portugal's losing was shocking. Danemark was all-out against Ronaldo and Co. though being at home. Play-off time for Portugal...
    Netherlands played with a B Team with some youngsters and old players who barely play. I guess, a win didn't really matter to them though Germany and Spain both wanted their perfect record and they got it.
    There's some Irish feeling from France's match. I won't start a referee politic debate again but that late penalty that Nasri got was very lucky and generous too. France started off brilliantly their Euro campaign under Laurent Blanc but ever since, there was that affair of Ethnic Minority Quota and the scandal that followed, there's been a significance decrease in producing good results.

I still doubt for Pep though I think the probability of him leaving increases each year.

And I think we lost the last 3 Games at Anfield (though I'm not sure for the 3rd one) but in the last 5 matches against Liverpool, we won 3 out 5.
    Though it is at Anfield which is not lucky for ManU, I think it will be different (or atleast I hope ) First, we're coming for the first time on Anfield as England's Most Prized Club, so that should play for us. Also, we're making our best start probably in years which ironically, is also among our worst schedule since years. We're favorites even at Anfield and even if we lost, we can still defeat City to catch up. Oh, Liverpool should be careful of the awakening of Rooney after that incident. I'd like to see Jones against Suarez too.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the addition of another title in the most titled player in football's history.

I didn't get your part on Villa...

Last edited by Escorpiius; 10-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But not all will be wise moves. Okay, make list of the 10 players that are most plausible to leave before next season's start. I'll bet 1000 Kumi that atleast 5 out of those will stay. Agree?

Carroll is No.4 Striker in England or rather when he is selected. Rooney is No.1 followed by D. Bent and J. Defoe. So his opinion doesn't really count. In fact Welbeck and Sturridge are more seriously considered than him. (http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...-against-spain) Gerrard hasn't been on England's side since his drop of form. He'll come back too but he might be the unique one from Liverpool's side. Glen Johnson was RB during WC but now, Phil Jones/Smalling are taking his place. On Rooney's Red Card, I seriously believe, that the arrest of his father the night ago, played on his mind.

Portugal's losing was shocking. Danemark was all-out against Ronaldo and Co. though being at home. Play-off time for Portugal...
    Netherlands played with a B Team with some youngsters and old players who barely play. I guess, a win didn't really matter to them though Germany and Spain both wanted their perfect record and they got it.
    There's some Irish feeling from France's match. I won't start a referee politic debate again but that late penalty that Nasri got was very lucky and generous too. France started off brilliantly their Euro campaign under Laurent Blanc but ever since, there was that affair of Ethnic Minority Quota and the scandal that followed, there's been a significance decrease in producing good results.

I still doubt for Pep though I think the probability of him leaving increases each year.

And I think we lost the last 3 Games at Anfield (though I'm not sure for the 3rd one) but in the last 5 matches against Liverpool, we won 3 out 5.
    Though it is at Anfield which is not lucky for ManU, I think it will be different (or atleast I hope ) First, we're coming for the first time on Anfield as England's Most Prized Club, so that should play for us. Also, we're making our best start probably in years which ironically, is also among our worst schedule since years. We're favorites even at Anfield and even if we lost, we can still defeat City to catch up. Oh, Liverpool should be careful of the awakening of Rooney after that incident. I'd like to see Jones against Suarez too.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the addition of another title in the most titled player in football's history.

I didn't get your part on Villa...
    lol depends 5 on the dot or even less than 5? I'm not saying all those strikers would go the clubs always make a huge list.

Manager, "if I don't get him, will go after him." And so forth.

It will also depend on the result of clubs which tempts players to stay or leave. I can see Cavani, Aguero, Silva, Suarez (maybe), RVP, Nani/Hernedez, Tevez will be gone for sure, Dzeko, Benzema/Higuain, Forlan, Etoo (Maybe some big clubs may want him), Rossi, Ibra, and Neymar (of course). This all depends on result, new transfers, and so on. I know you'll win because striker are always confused where they want to go and a lot of clubs other than Inter/Liverpool already have a good striker line up.

I wasn't too sure about him just saw him play for England, so thought there is a Liverpool player for England. It's like you said about Tevez, it's not professional and he has risked his national team. It's not easy to deal with the fact your father is arrested, but he needed to handle that in professional way. Anyways Spain VS England friendly will be coming in the net month or 2, can't wait for that.

Yeah, will be sad if Portugal doesn't make it to Euro, I rather have them there tbh. There are so many Portuguese on my street when Portugal win a game they go crazy drinking and honking lol

About France no comment, they have been dipping form and they will be in the same group with Spain not sure if its Euros or WC 2014. They (France) have some great players are there side.

Argentina lost to Veneuela in WC qualifier today. Barsil won there friendly today even giving a OG and Alves getting a red card.

LOL I meant Villa scored 50th goal for spain in 80 caps. He is the top scorer for Spain not sure if overall wise.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back bitches

Quote Originally Posted by ~The Norwegian~ View Post
    Man, I've just got one word for you:

RONALDHINHO! He's the best player that's ever played football.
    Ronaldinho is in fact my favorite player and my futball inspiration. He's the reason barca is my favorite team and he's inspired a lot of my lil moves

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jinchuuriki View Post
    Ronaldinho is in fact my favorite player and my futball inspiration. He's the reason barca is my favorite team and he's inspired a lot of my lil moves
    He had about a good 2-3 years after that lost forms and now there are many others better than him.

I do believe tho he is world class and those 2-3 years he was simply amazing.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

lol depends 5 on the dot or even less than 5? I'm not saying all those strikers would go the clubs always make a huge list.

Manager, "if I don't get him, will go after him." And so forth.

It will also depend on the result of clubs which tempts players to stay or leave. I can see Cavani, Aguero, Silva, Suarez (maybe), RVP, Nani/Hernedez, Tevez will be gone for sure, Dzeko, Benzema/Higuain, Forlan, Etoo (Maybe some big clubs may want him), Rossi, Ibra, and Neymar (of course). This all depends on result, new transfers, and so on. I know you'll win because striker are always confused where they want to go and a lot of clubs other than Inter/Liverpool already have a good striker line up.

I wasn't too sure about him just saw him play for England, so thought there is a Liverpool player for England. It's like you said about Tevez, it's not professional and he has risked his national team. It's not easy to deal with the fact your father is arrested, but he needed to handle that in professional way. Anyways Spain VS England friendly will be coming in the net month or 2, can't wait for that.

Yeah, will be sad if Portugal doesn't make it to Euro, I rather have them there tbh. There are so many Portuguese on my street when Portugal win a game they go crazy drinking and honking lol

About France no comment, they have been dipping form and they will be in the same group with Spain not sure if its Euros or WC 2014. They (France) have some great players are there side.

Argentina lost to Veneuela in WC qualifier today. Barsil won there friendly today even giving a OG and Alves getting a red card.

LOL I meant Villa scored 50th goal for spain in 80 caps. He is the top scorer for Spain not sure if overall wise.
    Let's see how many will go then.

Full story behind Tevez and his probable future and actual position

Yep, Spain v.s England will good. Rooney will surely play it since he won't be in Group Stages at Euro.
    The FA is supposed to plead to lessened the 3 match Ban. They make me laugh though. To me, it should be 2 match suspension but let's get it to the fact. When Rooney says "F*** You" on national TV, they suspend him for 2 matches for ManU and when he bad-tackles a player and gets 3 match suspension from UEFA, FA plead for his case. All those leagues are so much influenced by their countries' higher-ups.

I'm in no mood for France either. Here, better read this, atleast it's something funnier than France stuff.

Oh, I see. Well, impressive indeed by Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jinchuuriki View Post
    Ronaldinho remains amongst my favorites. Whether he dipped form or whatever, the fact is that dribbling-wise, no one can dribbles like him according to me.

On Dribble-wise only, he's an Epitome in that domain to me.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's see how many will go then.

Full story behind Tevez and his probable future and actual position

Yep, Spain v.s England will good. Rooney will surely play it since he won't be in Group Stages at Euro.
    The FA is supposed to plead to lessened the 3 match Ban. They make me laugh though. To me, it should be 2 match suspension but let's get it to the fact. When Rooney says "F*** You" on national TV, they suspend him for 2 matches for ManU and when he bad-tackles a player and gets 3 match suspension from UEFA, FA plead for his case. All those leagues are so much influenced by their countries' higher-ups.

I'm in no mood for France either. Here, better read this, atleast it's something funnier than France stuff.

Oh, I see. Well, impressive indeed by Villa.
    Yeah I just read that lol

Rooney will play for sure, as a result in that game will give them great confidence in up coming Euros. Well thats UEFA for you, they make the decision around here. I have to agree with the 3 game suspension being too much, but the foul was no better. England will have to fight to stay in till the KO rounds for Rooney to return.

Hahahha Giggs...I just read that also earlier today.

Villa is impressive and the best striker in Spain, so far.

Messi stunned....

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow-wp5631

Also sad news with Argentina, as they lost to Venezuela for the first time 1-0 in the Brasil WC qualifier. Messi and co will be criticized a lot for this.

Ronaldinho is also doing well in Brasil club and he scored to help Brasil win a friendly VS Mexico, while Brasil had 10 men (D. Alves got red carded).