Page 20 of 58 « First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: General Football Debates!

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    biased ? that's only if you're barca fans, up there you see me defending Rijkaard and Deco and the other guy try to underrate them,
    i state Xavi is a Bullshitter and its right, i see no reason why why you called me biased while am only stating the truth you see the guy up there try to bring Mourinho and Italy in order to divert conversation, that's what you called butthurt sign, and also Uefalona ain't gonna give ya a medal of honor for defending them but wait maybe they will considering there are a lot barca glory hunters out there.
    Slow down young gun, slow down.

I already said this

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I never said Xavi isn't a BS talker, but if your going to flame him than look at what his rival (hence why I bought in Mou) say. Escorp and I already discussed this that Xavi recently has been coming out a lot and its been hitting his image
    At the end Xavi stated an "opinion" if his opinion is bullshit, so is the rest of the world. Your whole argument is an opinion, what makes you less of a bullshitter again?

You accuse me of diverting? I bought up Italian because unlike Barcelona they've been caught, which solidifies there cheating accusations compared to that of Barcelona accusation. Than you accuse me of "butthurt fan", your calling Barcelona cheaters becuase your teams got slapped around by them, so Barcelona have been accused of cheating because of "butthurt fans". Your whole argument is coming from a "butthurt" point of view by saying they cheated to satisfy yourself and your defeat.

Glory hunters? Yes, every club has its shares of glory hunter, as I recall Madrid got plenty of them in Zidane era, as well as now a lot came due to CR7 and Mou. Oh and not to mention there 9 European championships. In which 75% or more of Madrid never witnessed, but yet make it see like they were present there

Last edited by ReLax -; 10-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

At the end Xavi stated an "opinion" if his opinion is bullshit, so is the rest of the world. Your whole argument is an opinion, what makes you less of a bullshitter again?
    Ha........Bullshit opinion then yes ? at least mine come from fact while and where did xavi opnion come from ? while the fact shows that both mourinho and his football style is something to reckon with a vertical and direct football style they don't elaborate wayy to much like you know who......

You accuse me of diverting? I bought up Italian because unlike Barcelona they've been caught, which solidifies there cheating accusations compared to that of Barcelona accusation. Than you accuse me of "butthurt fan", your calling Barcelona cheaters becuase your teams got slapped around by them, so Barcelona have been accused of cheating because of "butthurt fans". Your whole argument is coming from a "butthurt" point of view by saying they cheated to satisfy yourself and your defeat.
    OK and the one who caught them is ? FIGC right ? not UEFA...... and this Italian cheating only in domestic competition and that happens in 90's and early 2000, its got nothing to do with Italy triumph at Berlin 2006, people who watch Italy In WC 2006 should know they deserve the cup, you actually the 1st person who told me someone doubt their triumph in 2006,

why i accuse Barca cheating ? i can only say Stamford bridge 2009, RVP red card, especially in Stamford bridge god knows what in there,
    i can't even count how many times Chelsea players got taken down in Penalty box and the last handball its just *******, even my nephew(8 years old at that time) said that's ****ing handball, yet the referee said no,

why i called you butthurt ? because you can't accept that Chelsea won the CL this last season LOL, you even state the world don't acknowledge their triumph, just because they park the buss:sy:

Glory hunters? Yes, every club has its shares of glory hunter, as I recall Madrid got plenty of them in Zidane era, as well as now a lot came due to CR7 and Mou. Oh and not to mention there 9 European championships. In which 75% or more of Madrid never witnessed, but yet make it see like they were present there
    of course but barca has it more, especially in my country they are everywhere, once upon a time i ask them "do you know Patrick Kluivert ?" and none of know a thing about that awesome forward, Glory hunters at his best

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-19-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ha........Bullshit opinion then yes ? at least mine come from fact while and where did xavi opnion come from ? while the fact shows that both mourinho and his football style is something to reckon with a vertical and direct football style they don't elaborate wayy to much like you know who......

OK and the one who caught them is ? FIGC right ? not UEFA...... and this Italian cheating only in domestic competition and that happens in 90's and early 2000, its got nothing to do with Italy triumph at Berlin 2006, people who watch Italy In WC 2006 should know they deserve the cup, you actually the 1st person who told me someone doubt their triumph in 2006,

why i accuse Barca cheating ? i can only say Stamford bridge 2009, RVP red card, especially in Stamford bridge god knows what in there,
    i can't even count how many times Chelsea players got taken down in Penalty box and the last handball its just *******, even my nephew(8 years old at that time) said that's ****ing handball, yet the referee said no,

why i called you butthurt ? because you can't accept that Chelsea won the CL this last season LOL, you even state the world don't acknowledge their triumph, just because they park the buss:sy:

of course but barca has it more, especially in my country they are everywhere, once upon a time i ask them "do you know Patrick Kluivert ?" and none of know a thing about that awesome forward, Glory hunters at his best
    What facts? All I read was a bunch of bullshit and a guy trying to defend his team. No facts.

Actually didn't Italian get hit with it again? before the Euros 2012? They even had one come out in 2006 Again you claim to be a fan of Serie A yet know nothing. Actually plenty doubt the Italians and mainly over the Zidane incident

Yes, and the same thing can be said that day about Chelsea they got away with a handball in the box, your talking about fouls on Drogba/Anelka/Malouda all who have dived, I'm sure you saw Maoluda famous dive VS your Italian side in WC. I admit RVP was harsh, but Wenger said it himself it was ref error, not a conspiracy around Barcelona like you and your so called, "butthurt fans" claim. Being the older one you let a 8 year old swear? Clearly shows how mature you are...

Butthurt about Chelsea? Am I bitter from losing to them? Yes, I'm sure everyone gets bitter from seeing their side lose. I've already told you Chelsea won the CL and said congrats to them, so I don't know where you get your facts from. Since Chelsea have won the CL they've labelled as lucky winners (Wenger, being one to claim it) by the media and even in recent interview by Di Matteo he said "We aren't lucky winners", so if they weren't called that by the media and others why would he say that. I doubt he'd come out and say it because I though so, or all of Barcelona thought so. Not the mention Bayern fans are more bitter than Barcelona, and I was behind Bayern, but at the same time not really as we are tied in CL titles, if they won they'd go ahead by one. So, in away I didn't want Bayern to win to get 5 CL and I didn't want Chelsea to win as they played the same way they did VS Barcelona. I still stick by saying they played unattractive football, I can understand VS Barcelona, but Bayern? Really? And even today they are trying to replicate Barcelona So, they are well aware of it of there unattractive football. Even Abramovich, said he wants to play like Del Bosque 00/04 Madrid and his current Spain, also like Barcelona and SAF United. They clearly didn't win like that in CL 11/12 So, now they will attempt with there self proclaimed Xavi/Ineista/Messi (Mata/Hazard/Oscar).

Funny you bought that up, I recall some Madrid fans I met at football tournament, and they didn't know who Zidane was:D Clearly...glory hunting at its best.:D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

What facts? All I read was a bunch of bullshit and a guy trying to defend his team. No facts.
    the fact that mou succeed in 4 different team says it all, saying something like the man ain't going down in history is bullshit

Actually didn't Italian get hit with it again? before the Euros 2012? They even had one come out in 2006 Again you claim to be a fan of Serie A yet know nothing. Actually plenty doubt the Italians and mainly over the Zidane incident
    i was talking about the calciopoli not the scommessopoli, but that incident is insignificance compared to calciopoli since it involved some top SERIE A club like Juve and AC Milan, and again i never heard anyone doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, i only heard something like Materazzi harassing Zidane family and His religion(mind that am a Muslim), but to say that Italy don't deserve the cup just because of that is silly since provocation is something that happened all the time in the pitch zidane should know that of all people and it was his fault for buying what Matrix said,

if you're Barca fans you'll know that i mean Barca players tend to provoke the referee,
    like when pepe take down alves, you can see that mofo valdes run his as to the scenery and bla bla bla red card LOL pepe don't even touch him

Yes, and the same thing can be said that day about Chelsea they got away with a handball in the box, your talking about fouls on Drogba/Anelka/Malouda all who have dived, I'm sure you saw Maoluda famous dive VS your Italian side in WC. I admit RVP was harsh, but Wenger said it himself it was ref error, not a conspiracy around Barcelona like you and your so called, "butthurt fans" claim. Being the older one you let a 8 year old swear? Clearly shows how mature you are...
    can you get me the video for that ? i missed that Chelsea handball....
    ok this a comment from a semi professional referee from UK regarding that match

"As a semi-professional football referee from the UK, I can understand why no penalty was given on the first (although a free kick at least should have been given), and the second was weak at the best. The third was incredibly blatant. The fourth suggested to me that the fixture was fixed. Not because of the incident, but because of the ref's response. In this large a game, the referee takes time to think. He immediately waved for a no. I never insult referees (even when I watch matches).
    Fixed."

well he just blatantly said that out of nowhere because that kid is Chelsea fans LOL, he mad LMAO

Butthurt about Chelsea? Am I bitter from losing to them? Yes, I'm sure everyone gets bitter from seeing their side lose. I've already told you Chelsea won the CL and said congrats to them, so I don't know where you get your facts from. Since Chelsea have won the CL they've labelled as lucky winners (Wenger, being one to claim it) by the media and even in recent interview by Di Matteo he said "We aren't lucky winners", so if they weren't called that by the media and others why would he say that. I doubt he'd come out and say it because I though so, or all of Barcelona thought so. Not the mention Bayern fans are more bitter than Barcelona, and I was behind Bayern, but at the same time not really as we are tied in CL titles, if they won they'd go ahead by one. So, in away I didn't want Bayern to win to get 5 CL and I didn't want Chelsea to win as they played the same way they did VS Barcelona. I still stick by saying they played unattractive football, I can understand VS Barcelona, but Bayern? Really? And even today they are trying to replicate Barcelona So, they are well aware of it of there unattractive football. Even Abramovich, said he wants to play like Del Bosque 00/04 Madrid and his current Spain, also like Barcelona and SAF United. They clearly didn't win like that in CL 11/12 So, now they will attempt with there self proclaimed Xavi/Ineista/Messi (Mata/Hazard/Oscar).
    you said the world don't acknowledge their triumph at Munich, why would said that ? that suggest me to think that you're still butthurt over Chelsea beating Barcelona despite leading 2 goal,played against 10 man and given a penalty yet messi missed the net , and yet it ended with 2-2

what's wrong with negative football ? if there offense there is also defense right ? just like positive and Negative there's always 2 sides of everything its all about preference, just like the ONLY ONE state recently
    "Some people enjoy Barcelona's style and some don't. I respect their philosophy and have to admit that it's difficult to play against them. Some teams are just trying to copy what's seen as the ideal by some. Madrid have their own identity."

Funny you bought that up, I recall some Madrid fans I met at football tournament, and they didn't know who Zidane was:D Clearly...glory hunting at its best.:D
    how old is he ? what kind of idiot who don't know zidane ? this guy in my country is somewhere near my age 20 yet he don't know Patrick Kluivert, i wonder when did he start watching football maybe 2008 SMH

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-19-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the fact that mou succeed in 4 different team says it all, saying something like the man ain't going down in history is bullshit
    He said he isn't going down for his tactic/style of play and he manly spoke of him if he was in Barcelona, you do know there is extended version of his interview around the net? And he said it as a mind game, Mou says all kinds of things about Barcelona, but yet says Barcelona/Madrid are the best in the world. It's all mind games from both sides.

Beside when Mou was in Inter he wanted the Barcelona job, and when they went to him Barcelona said they want him to calm down on his media antics and accusing others, but Mou refuse to stop that. The reason why Xavi was asked about Mou in Barcelona in the first place.

i was talking about the calciopoli not the scommessopoli, but that incident is insignificance compared to calciopoli since it involved some top SERIE A club like Juve and AC Milan, and again i never heard anyone doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, i only heard something like Materazzi harassing Zidane family and His religion(mind that am a Muslim), but to say that Italy don't deserve the cup just because of that is silly since provocation is something that happened all the time in the pitch zidane should know that of all people and it was his fault for buying what Matrix said,

if you're Barca fans you'll know that i mean Barca players tend to provoke the referee, like when pepe take down alves, you can see that mofo valdes run his as to the scenery and bla bla bla red card LOL pepe don't even touch him
    It was travelling around a lot in 2006-2008. The thing with these accusations, fans make them, just like Barcelona, my point I tried getting out. A lot of bitter fans who lost to Italians club or country wise will always bring that up, as it is in there history now. I'm Muslim also...I'm not here to offend you. Thats the French accusation for you, they will blame there defeat on that sole reason.

It's true Barcelona tend to go to the refs a lot and mainly V Madrid for the sole reason that Madrid play dirty. Pepe foul was worse than the one Argentina defender did to Germany player in 90 WC final and he got a red without touching the guy, I don't know why there are complains about Pepe he clearly touched Alves, which many have already confirmed the only thing is Alves overreacted on the contact.

Every team goes to the ref, Barcelona do it more, but it doesn't make others better...its like you cheating on a test and me cheating on two, even tho I cheated more, we both are cheaters. Barcelona may whine to the refs the most, but everyone does that.

you said the world don't acknowledge their triumph at Munich, why would said that ? that suggest me to think that you're still butthurt over Chelsea beating Barcelona despite leading 2 goal,played against 10 man and given a penalty yet messi missed the net , and yet it ended with 2-2

what's wrong with negative football ? if there offense there is also defense right ? just like positive and Negative there's always 2 sides of everything its all about preference, just like the ONLY ONE state recently
    "Some people enjoy Barcelona's style and some don't. I respect their philosophy and have to admit that it's difficult to play against them. Some teams are just trying to copy what's seen as the ideal by some. Madrid have their own identity."
    I said the "world" not me, which is true, if you go to comment sections and see some fan articles they all vent there angry at either Chelsea buying titles, Chelsea playing negatively, them getting lucky, etc. It comes from United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern/etc supporters also, not just the ones that lost to them. TV channels have also accused Chelsea tactics (Especially Germans). I just don't like how they won, they won it, but not in a style I'd like clubs to win it in.

Yes, but theres was different. I mean literally waiting by your GK the entire team and waiting to get them on counter, is not defence, but parking the bus. What if both sides played like that it would kill football. it's unfair one said just keeps attacking while the other just sit back. In 60/70 they use to do that a bit more. Than they use to only give 2 points a win and 1 point a draw. In todays football they try to get teams to actually play reason why 3 points a win and 1 a draw.

how old is he ? what kind of idiot who don't know zidane ? this guy in my country is somewhere near my age 20 yet he don't know Patrick Kluivert, i wonder when did he start watching football maybe 2008 SMH
    People who don't know football...I've had people ask about Pele My point being glory hopers are everywhere, I've supported Barcelona for the longest I can remember this is why I'm certain of knowing my team. I was there when we were at the bottom, I'm here today when we are at the top, and will be still there at the bottom when our time is over.

At that quote I missed the refs is British, so clearly his statement is biased.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

do u guys play fantasy premiere league?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    I've heard of it, as there are a lot of these fantasy league/games, but never really got into it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

He said he isn't going down for his tactic/style of play and he manly spoke of him if he was in Barcelona, you do know there is extended version of his interview around the net? And he said it as a mind game, Mou says all kinds of things about Barcelona, but yet says Barcelona/Madrid are the best in the world. It's all mind games from both sides.
    well before that he did say about mou itself ain't going down in history

It was travelling around a lot in 2006-2008. The thing with these accusations, fans make them, just like Barcelona, my point I tried getting out. A lot of bitter fans who lost to Italians club or country wise will always bring that up, as it is in there history now. I'm Muslim also...I'm not here to offend you. Thats the French accusation for you, they will blame there defeat on that sole reason.
    well most of it was made by Germans butthurt fans, well you know what we did to them in wesfalenstadion(now known as signal iduna park) in 2006

It's true Barcelona tend to go to the refs a lot and mainly V Madrid for the sole reason that Madrid play dirty. Pepe foul was worse than the one Argentina defender did to Germany player in 90 WC final and he got a red without touching the guy, I don't know why there are complains about Pepe he clearly touched Alves, which many have already confirmed the only thing is Alves overreacted on the contact.

there is no contact.... and also alves eye is on the ball i still don't know how come he knew that pepe is coming for him and make 360 spin, nonetheless it was a dangerous assault but red card is not necessary but thanks to alves
    exaggerated reaction the referee gived red for pepe while it supposed to be yellow at best

I said the "world" not me, which is true, if you go to comment sections and see some fan articles they all vent there angry at either Chelsea buying titles, Chelsea playing negatively, them getting lucky, etc. It comes from United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern/etc supporters also, not just the ones that lost to them. TV channels have also accused Chelsea tactics (Especially Germans). I just don't like how they won, they won it, but not in a style I'd like clubs to win it in.

Yes, but theres was different. I mean literally waiting by your GK the entire team and waiting to get them on counter, is not defence, but parking the bus. What if both sides played like that it would kill football. it's unfair one said just keeps attacking while the other just sit back. In 60/70 they use to do that a bit more. Than they use to only give 2 points a win and 1 point a draw. In todays football they try to get teams to actually play reason why 3 points a win and 1 a draw.
    its just butthurt bayern fans, just like chelsea fans when barca beat them at semifinal, they can't blame the referee so they blame their style, i can understand that they played defensively against Barcelona, and they have reason why they played like that against bayern, i mean they lost both their main defender, and they have to played against Bayern in their stadium, let alone the fact that bayern have better squad than Chelsea did, but its not like they keep playing like that, this very moment they try to copy barca style just you said earlier....

People who don't know football...I've had people ask about Pele My point being glory hopers are everywhere, I've supported Barcelona for the longest I can remember this is why I'm certain of knowing my team. I was there when we were at the bottom, I'm here today when we are at the top, and will be still there at the bottom when our time is over.
    well I've been with Madrid since Karembeu days, i witness the downfall of the 1st Galacticos era with Perez ruin everything by taking out Eto'o since he think Owen is better, its a good thing that mou don't listen to him i mean am pretty sure Perez said something like Galacticos chapter 2 when he regain his place as Madrid President, you can see this summer Mou only bring Modric and Essien, while Perez want Bale...

c'mon in the end of the day his judgement is nowhere near biased or something like that, that man got some point,
    the referee don't take time to decide his call, he immediately wave a NO, idk maybe he try to act like Coliina ? LOL

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

well before that he did say about mou itself ain't going down in history

well most of it was made by Germans butthurt fans, well you know what we did to them in wesfalenstadion(now known as signal iduna park) in 2006

there is no contact.... and also alves eye is on the ball i still don't know how come he knew that pepe is coming for him and make 360 spin, nonetheless it was a dangerous assault but red card is not necessary but thanks to alves
    exaggerated reaction the referee gived red for pepe while it supposed to be yellow at best

its just butthurt bayern fans, just like chelsea fans when barca beat them at semifinal, they can't blame the referee so they blame their style, i can understand that they played defensively against Barcelona, and they have reason why they played like that against bayern, i mean they lost both their main defender, and they have to played against Bayern in their stadium, let alone the fact that bayern have better squad than Chelsea did, but its not like they keep playing like that, this very moment they try to copy barca style just you said earlier....

well I've been with Madrid since Karembeu days, i witness the downfall of the 1st Galacticos era with Perez ruin everything by taking out Eto'o since he think Owen is better, its a good thing that mou don't listen to him i mean am pretty sure Perez said something like Galacticos chapter 2 when he regain his place as Madrid President, you can see this summer Mou only bring Modric and Essien, while Perez want Bale...

c'mon in the end of the day his judgement is nowhere near biased or something like that, that man got some point,
    the referee don't take time to decide his call, he immediately wave a NO, idk maybe he try to act like Coliina ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    i've heard about that, but i prefer FIFA Manager 12

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That relax guy is biased . Barca suck . So does real . Hala chealsea!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

ivanovic red card is LOL that was yellow at best, Torres dive LOL i guess he should ask busquet and other Barca players how do it perfectly, and hernandez goal was offside, bad referee is bad

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ivanovic red card is LOL that was yellow at best, Torres dive LOL i guess he should ask busquet and other Barca players how do it perfectly, and hernandez goal was offside, bad referee is bad
    Torres got his lessons from Ronaldo...

Juve also got favoured by ref in Serie A yesterday...m.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

at the Ronaldo one. But seriously never in my football life, I'd see 2 players getting red card one after the other like that..UGGHH!

Anyway as for the Juve thingy. Well, heck, my uncle is a Juventus fan and he got pretty mad yesterday. Maybe the wrong judgment changed the game, maybe not. I really believe they still would have won.

--

Anyway, seems like Messi and little Thiago Messi got a Golden Boot. Does this make him less favorite for the Ballon d'Or? That's what I've heard, at least.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
    at the Ronaldo one. But seriously never in my football life, I'd see 2 players getting red card one after the other like that..UGGHH!

Anyway as for the Juve thingy. Well, heck, my uncle is a Juventus fan and he got pretty mad yesterday. Maybe the wrong judgment changed the game, maybe not. I really believe they still would have won.

--

Anyway, seems like Messi and little Thiago Messi got a Golden Boot. Does this make him less favorite for the Ballon d'Or? That's what I've heard, at least.
    Well, in 90 WC final it was worst, Maradona Argentina got two red calls off questionable calls and than a PK award too Germany. I know your a German fan

Juventus is an amazing side I enjoy watching them, but recent matching fixing scandals and how they won most games thru questionable calls is hitting them ATM. Either way I enjoy watching Buffon, and the chemistry between Pirlo/Vidal/Marchisio.

I heard Messi is the fav. to land the award, but Casillas/Iniesta can still steal it, as well as Ronaldo, as it is going to be between the two.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Frank Lampard or Steven Gerrard?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

LOL no wonder torres failed

yeah that was a shame, am pretty sure Pierlugi Collina is sad seeing the Serie A referee nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    Frank Lampard or Steven Gerrard?
    none of them GAZZA is the man or maybe Barnes

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mother of god...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He "nose" what he's doing.

I heard something funny while watching the Germany VS Netherlands. Germany is like the Arsenal of international football, they play attractive, but haven't won anything.

Last edited by ReLax -; 11-15-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

LOL at Argentina vs Saudi Arabia LMAO,
    or maybe the Arabs bribe them ? LOL

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 11-15-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Joe Hart is gifted to concede wonderful bicycle kicks from outstanding players. Thank you for enthralling us viewers by letting the ball in. You rock! #Zlatan #Rooney

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    That relax guy is biased . Barca suck . So does real . Hala chealsea!
    Chelsea own!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    LMAO that was embarrassing after all that move yet he become Ramos. there also a video when he try to do it like panenka and in the end it was epic fail

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Breaking news: Chelsea sack Di Matteo after Juventus defeat...

sorry for the double post

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

Breaking news: Chelsea sack Di Matteo after Juventus defeat...

sorry for the double post
    It was too much for the owner I guess..loosing to man U and then to juventus.that too heavily..