Page 21 of 62 « First ... 1117181920212223242531 ... Last»
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Re: General Football Debates!

nonetheless that decision is way to hasty, i mean even allegri and roger still in Milan and Liverpool and both doing even worst than chelsea

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

I knew RDM will most likely have been sacked by end-of-season but it's a bit unjustified at this point.
    It's precipitated decision (again...) by Abramovitch. Atleast, Allegri and Mancini should have been sacked before him.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I somewhat actually feel for RDM. Anyways not a surprise RA has always been firing people like that. You can't compare Rodgers/Allegri situation with RDM. Chelsea have the quality of players compared to them and RDM has poor managing skills, he keeps pampering Torres, tries to start Hazard as the false 9 in a must win game why experiment in that game? Everyone has been over hyping this Chelsea side, even I thought they'd be dominate, but have been mediocre at best with that squad.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    nonetheless that decision is way to hasty, i mean even allegri and roger still in Milan and Liverpool and both doing even worst than chelsea
    not really..you have to see the track record of abrahomovic..he fires left and right

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Roman had signed RDM for two "seasons", right? Those two seasons were Spring and Autumn.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I somewhat actually feel for RDM. Anyways not a surprise RA has always been firing people like that. You can't compare Rodgers/Allegri situation with RDM. Chelsea have the quality of players compared to them and RDM has poor managing skills, he keeps pampering Torres, tries to start Hazard as the false 9 in a must win game why experiment in that game? Everyone has been over hyping this Chelsea side, even I thought they'd be dominate, but have been mediocre at best with that squad.
    yeah i know RA tend to fired the manager after his team suffering from bad streak, as for Allegri i don't think its worth to keep him in i mean he was managing Milan, Milan is a big team with their history written all over the Europe and the world, maybe the don't have superstars anymore in his team, but its not that bad compared to other Seria A team like Lazio,Napoli and Fiorentina which is doing very damn well compared to Milan right now, or maybe you don't want pep to go there JK,

well actually Hazard playing as false nine work out nicely for me in FIFA Manager 12, behind Balotelli and Munian he's scored 30+ goals every season, but that's in game, in the reality i think hazard best position is in left wing, looking at his speed and flair, i did read about RDM dropping out Torres in the juventus Arena Match, i thought he will put Danny Sturridge to replace Torres and yet he played hazard and it cost him his job......................

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i know RA tend to fired the manager after his team suffering from bad streak, as for Allegri i don't think its worth to keep him in i mean he was managing Milan, Milan is a big team with their history written all over the Europe and the world, maybe the don't have superstars anymore in his team, but its not that bad compared to other Seria A team like Lazio,Napoli and Fiorentina which is doing very damn well compared to Milan right now, or maybe you don't want pep to go there JK,

well actually Hazard playing as false nine work out nicely for me in FIFA Manager 12, behind Balotelli and Munian he's scored 30+ goals every season, but that's in game, in the reality i think hazard best position is in left wing, looking at his speed and flair, i did read about RDM dropping out Torres in the juventus Arena Match, i thought he will put Danny Sturridge to replace Torres and yet he played hazard and it cost him his job......................
    Allgeri lost a lot of key players and has a lot of older players along with youngsters. Napoli/Lazio are still in better shape not to mention they're competing in Europa and Milan is in CL. Fiorentina has some decent players and are only focusing on league ATM. RDM ass was on the line from the start RA/Chelsea tried getting Pep, but he wanted a year off hence why they let RDM come back. I'd rather have Pep go to Bayern/Milan/United even tho Milan maybe in a tought spot he could turn it around, just maybe.

Sturridge was injured if I'm not mistaken.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Valencia (Feghouli 77') 1-1 Bayern (T. Müller 82')

Bayern should have won this game. Valencia were really dangerous, with that strong attack. At the 2nd half, I felt like Bayern would lose this match. But, yeah...Bayern was very lucky to score is the last minutes. Gomez should have played more, he would probably score 1 or 2 goals. Still, Bayern had some good chances too and were really dangerous and unlucky most of the game.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=1895548.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Bayern - BATE

I think Bayern will win this game against BATE. Knowing that they are at their own side. Even if BATE wins, Bayern can go on to the next Round. I really look on a good result on this match, with a Bavarian win.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Chelsea have the quality of players compared to them and RDM has poor managing skills, he keeps pampering Torres, tries to start Hazard as the false 9 in a must win game why experiment in that game?.
    And you find Mancini better?

even tho Milan maybe in a tought spot he could turn it around, just maybe.
    With all due respect to Pep, I don't see him being able to do anything with Milan. But the bigger challenge you complete, the more cynics you shut up...so who knows?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    only in EPL(he will show this december at Manchester derby), he's horrible in UCL i mean he keep changed the formation what's up with that ?

With all due respect to Pep, I don't see him being able to do anything with Milan. But the bigger challenge you complete, the more cynics you shut up...so who knows?
    if he manage to get Tello and Thiago+Muniesa joining Milan then it will be another story.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

only in EPL(he will show this december at Manchester derby), he's horrible in UCL i mean he keep changed the formation what's up with that ?

if he manage to get Tello and Thiago+Muniesa joining Milan then it will be another story.
    Mancini is horrible; even in EPL. Their results are much less dominant than last season and some of their victories were undeserved. Comeback against Southampton, gifted 2 goals by Liverpool to get a draw, 1-1 draw against the Stoke, saved by Dzeko with against Fulham and WBA, saved by Tevez against Swansea who dominated them, goalless draw against West-Ham ect...

It's his squad who's saving City; not him. But with such an enviable team, a calibre-manager would have squashed most of those teams above. Even if he wins the derby, it will all be due to the squad's ego/talent and club's history to defeat United; much less his managing skills.

Come to think of it, he's just lucky that they won on additional time last season against QPR for the death-snatching EPL title. If fate didn't had it and Aguero slipped (like he was continuously doing against Ajax) on his last-gasp action, no one would have said that Mancini is good in EPL. Man.City got the best squad in this EPL but let's face it - it's under-performing terribly; even if I'm happy they are obviously

I don't see Pep opening his own wallet to buy Tello, Thiago ect... And with Galliani's habit to beg for players or to ask them as charity/sympathetic gift from other clubs, I'm unsure how much backup will Milan get by January or next season? But one thing is sure, they need much much more than 2-3 players to get back to top-level.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

So DiMateo got sacked today, dumb move if you ask me..better to have let him on for the last game in the CL, now they will have to put an interim coach for that crucial game, which isnt handy if you ask me.
    As for his replacements, i've heard Abramovich wants Morinho, but i dont see that happening, Pep Guardiola would rather go to City then Chelsea, my bet would be on van Marwijk, alltough the fact he would have a russian suggar daddy might put him off.
    Anybody else have any candidates that might be up for it?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    So DiMateo got sacked today, dumb move if you ask me..better to have let him on for the last game in the CL, now they will have to put an interim coach for that crucial game, which isnt handy if you ask me.
    As for his replacements, i've heard Abramovich wants Morinho, but i dont see that happening, Pep Guardiola would rather go to City then Chelsea, my bet would be on van Marwijk, alltough the fact he would have a russian suggar daddy might put him off.
    Anybody else have any candidates that might be up for it?
    I remember people said the same for AVB last year; that it was dumb to have an interim coach for the CL return match against Napoli but yeah, we know the rest of the story.

I don't see it as a dumb move as I don't see RDM as a great coach but it's a precipitated decision in my eyes. But yeah, I don't see history repeating again either and Chelsea miraculously starts winning everything with another interim coach.

As for possible candidates, Pep is highly coveted but it's most likely Benitez that seems set to be appointed. The deal is said to be closing in!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, I don't. The thing is City/Chelsea will never be able to make dynasty/legacy/history like Madrid/Liverpool/Milan/Ajax/Barcelona. It'll be about time when Madrid/Barcelona come knocking for Oscar/Hazard/Mata (mainly Madrid), perhaps Milan/Juventus/Inter when they get back up and have funds. Mancini has been poor all around, but you have to feel for him that he had twice the group of death, so its rough, but with the squad that he has and they've been together for more than a few years now there really isn't an accuse, so we know Chelsea/City both will try to sign Pep come this summer.

Who knows? Milan have some great youth and El Shaarawy is really impressing me and I can see Pep revolving the game around him if he is to take over. It'll be rough and a lot tougher than La Liga, but remember Barcelona went two years without a title and Pep got a sextuple in his first season with them. Nevertheless I only hope the best for him, it'll be a rough and we can only speculate on this ATM. Pep isn't perfect he's made his mistakes at Barcelona E'too/Ibra deal, despite already playing an ultra defensive team, he still couldn't figure out a way around it, etc.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Mancini is horrible; even in EPL. Their results are much less dominant than last season and some of their victories were undeserved. Comeback against Southampton, gifted 2 goals by Liverpool to get a draw, 1-1 draw against the Stoke, saved by Dzeko with against Fulham and WBA, saved by Tevez against Swansea who dominated them, goalless draw against West-Ham ect...
    there is a declination,but there are other reason for that beside Mancini being horrible, and don't talk about come back dude cause i know a certain team who always do the same this season, and i dont see anything wrong with that

It's his squad who's saving City; not him. But with such an enviable team, a calibre-manager would have squashed most of those teams above. Even if he wins the derby, it will all be due to the squad's ego/talent and club's history to defeat United; much less his managing skills.
    its his decision in the match dude, i mean its not easy to arrange that kinda team, he have a good squad a great that is, he's not Mourinho who have the balls to bench great player like Kaka and Modric he's bound to played them in a match either as a starter or sub, but what i see is they will keep improving and retain their EPL tittle and preventMANU to get their 20 EPL tittle.......

Come to think of it, he's just lucky that they won on additional time last season against QPR for the death-snatching EPL title. If fate didn't had it and Aguero slipped (like he was continuously doing against Ajax) on his last-gasp action, no one would have said that Mancini is good in EPL. Man.City got the best squad in this EPL but let's face it - it's under-performing terribly; even if I'm happy they are obviously
    he's already good in his 1st season, by giving the club 1st ever trophy in years, last season its not Mancini or City that get lucky, it was MANU who played like a ***** at Etihad by looking for a draw in very important match, let alone the fact that they were leading by 8 points a few weeks just before the league end:shrug:

I don't see Pep opening his own wallet to buy Tello, Thiago ect... And with Galliani's habit to beg for players or to ask them as charity/sympathetic gift from other clubs, I'm unsure how much backup will Milan get by January or next season? But one thing is sure, they need much much more than 2-3 players to get back to top-level.
    well if they ,manage to get Pep then that mean they spend tons of money to get him in, looking at that there is a possibility that Berlusconi will add their budget for Pep sake to bring his fav La masia players, IMO they only need 3 players 1 for defense 1 for midfield and 1 for attack.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3

Been away for some time but im back with a bang .
    Real and Borussia are through yay ( I like real mdrid) .Man city buys mass loads of players worth of quality still they always fall out . If Man city win borrussia they will go europe leage but thats crap anway .

Rdm got sacked . I think roman shud hve gave him a chance he won champions leauge and fa cup in half a season
    This is coming from a real madrid fan but i think Pep guardilo is the best coach . I wish we had him at real . I like mourinho but he always bench kaka and puts shit Alvaro Arebalo on who is a danmm flop

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

congratulation for Barcelona for winning the la liga tittle this season

Quote Originally Posted by IzunaUchiha2 View Post
    Been away for some time but im back with a bang .
    Real and Borussia are through yay ( I like real mdrid) .Man city buys mass loads of players worth of quality still they always fall out . If Man city win borrussia they will go europe leage but thats crap anway .

Rdm got sacked . I think roman shud hve gave him a chance he won champions leauge and fa cup in half a season
    This is coming from a real madrid fan but i think Pep guardilo is the best coach . I wish we had him at real . I like mourinho but he always bench kaka and puts shit Alvaro Arebalo on who is a danmm flop
    nah there is a reason why Ramos is back to central defender rather than continue to play in right back

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 11-25-2012 at 06:56 AM.

The Head of Inuzuka Clan kibainuzuka's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some words:

United gonna ROCK this year !

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no loving me </3

nah there is a reason why Ramos is back to central defender rather than continue to play in right back
    Alvaro is shit . And luka Modrich and di maria is a flop . They are always messing it up for real . Danm!
    Plus barca never won title just yet . There is still 25 ( I think ) Games more . Atlethico is close . As for madrid they could win back the La liga but chance is kinda little . Madrid just keep have to winning evrey match not losing or drawing at all
    HALA MADRID . HALA RONALDO

Did u guys hear ronaldo and psg 100m thing? Yeah i think its a flop thing .

Plus Michael PLatini(uefa president) wants europa leauge and champions leauge merged together in to a 64 team competiteon . Danm i dont want that its the worst idea

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

yeah Arbeloa is shit yet he pawned CR7 in the EURO, Modric is okay he still adapting so calm down, the real flop is Di Maria, people say CR7 selfish yet this Di Maria dude tend to force his way through while he no chance at all, like when he forced his way through Puyol in the El Classico while he have the option to pass.....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IzunaUchiha2 View Post
    Alvaro is shit . And luka Modrich and di maria is a flop . They are always messing it up for real . Danm!
    Plus barca never won title just yet . There is still 25 ( I think ) Games more . Atlethico is close . As for madrid they could win back the La liga but chance is kinda little . Madrid just keep have to winning evrey match not losing or drawing at all
    HALA MADRID . HALA RONALDO
    You do have some high hopes right there, you know? It's impossible for Real Madrid to win La Liga this year. They are fighting for the CL from now on. And yeah, Athletico Madrid may win, but I doubt that Barcelona will let the tittle flip this year too. If you've seen them playing, and not only that, you may have noticed that they're on their best shape this season and they won't stop breaking records...IMO, it's really difficult for Real, Athletico or whoever.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no loving me </3

Quote Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
    You do have some high hopes right there, you know? It's impossible for Real Madrid to win La Liga this year. They are fighting for the CL from now on. And yeah, Athletico Madrid may win, but I doubt that Barcelona will let the tittle flip this year too. If you've seen them playing, and not only that, you may have noticed that they're on their best shape this season and they won't stop breaking records...IMO, it's really difficult for Real, Athletico or whoever.
    If there is one thing Madrid are good at its not giving up . Yeah there is a very hard chance they will win la liga but there is ok calma calma . Plus they are verseing atlethico tommorow so we can overtake them. But congratz to barca . And i really want to see real madrid win champions leauge.

yeah Arbeloa is shit yet he pawned CR7 in the EURO, Modric is okay he still adapting so calm down, the real flop is Di Maria, people say CR7 selfish yet this Di Maria dude tend to force his way through while he no chance at all, like when he forced his way through Puyol in the El Classico while he have the option to pass.....
    Alvaro is a flop i mean it . But i f**ing agree with u about di maria . People who say CR7 is selfish they are blind they should see di maria . that idiotic head of his should know better . F**ing long head di maria . Cuz of him we are losing . Whats wrong with Mou . ? The guy doesent play Kaka at all . Kaka deserves to play . Di maria shud be benched and thats it . No him playing anymore . Ya know , Atlethico madrid without Falcoa is like a car without engine . Hala madrid!
    Who is watching Real madrid vs Atlethico madrid , or barca vs bilbao

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

there is a declination,but there are other reason for that beside Mancini being horrible, and don't talk about come back dude cause i know a certain team who always do the same this season, and i dont see anything wrong with that

its his decision in the match dude, i mean its not easy to arrange that kinda team, he have a good squad a great that is, he's not Mourinho who have the balls to bench great player like Kaka and Modric he's bound to played them in a match either as a starter or sub, but what i see is they will keep improving and retain their EPL tittle and preventMANU to get their 20 EPL tittle.......

he's already good in his 1st season, by giving the club 1st ever trophy in years, last season its not Mancini or City that get lucky, it was MANU who played like a ***** at Etihad by looking for a draw in very important match, let alone the fact that they were leading by 8 points a few weeks just before the league end:shrug:

well if they ,manage to get Pep then that mean they spend tons of money to get him in, looking at that there is a possibility that Berlusconi will add their budget for Pep sake to bring his fav La masia players, IMO they only need 3 players 1 for defense 1 for midfield and 1 for attack.
    United don't have as good backup or as good squad density as City. I do agree that United also win many matches barely but still, that shouldn't be the case for City; given their players and investments. United have a good squad. In terms of starters+substitutes, I'd say we're second to City in EPL. But our starting 11 isn't the strongest in EPL. Chelsea and City are much more alluring on paper. I'd say, on paper, our starting 11 sounds as good as the likes as Tottenham or Arsenal. Yet, we find for the title and CL final stages (nearly) every year. Cut us some slack cause we did amazing things since CR7/Tevez departure despite our limitations. And as our squad were weakening, it doesn't make sense that Chelsea/City kept investing but still don't dominate clearly the EPL. For me, Mancini remains a weak link at City.

It's hard to align but he has been here for some time now. And for his experience acquired on City's bench so far, he should show more confidence and coherence in his match decision. Besides, Y.Toure, Hart and Kompany - no one seems to be sure-shot starters in Mancini's eyes. At least with Mou, almost half of the 11 (or more) are almost always starters.

Name me one team who won't play defensive if they took a traumatic trashing on the 1st leg. We took 6-1 early on; it was stupid to expect casual football from United. Madrid did the same and kept defending when they took the 5-0 against Barca. Arsenal also did that; post every United encounters after the 8-2 ect... We lost the EPl title last year but it was against Everton draw; not the City 1-0 win. We defended well imo; in that match. We were unlucky on a spot-kick goal, and Fergie made some bad lineups decisions; notably Giggs instead of Valencia, out-of form Park against dominant Toure and short Rooney against imposing Kompany. Otherwise, United tried to secure a point at Etihad. So, overall, I still maintain that luck and some individual talents were more crucial in handing City last year's EPL instead of Mancini's managing capacities.

Milan need lots of new players but they remain afloat; courtesy of magnificent El=Sharaawy. How long will his spell continue and how solid his young shoulders will carry Milan remains to be seen. So, Pep will need to get lots of backup unless he plans to manage a team who's dependent on one player - though he's used to that with Messi but can't deny that Barca's remaining players are clearly better than Milan.

, agree with that; though I'll still put a bet on Athletico.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Redskins beat the cowboys .... we are on our way to the super bowl :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no loving me </3

Real vs Atlethico . Score 2-0.

Ronaldo scored a suberb free kick . The atlethico goalie always gets trolled . . He conceded a free kick goal last year .
    C.Ronaldo also provided and assist to Ozil who scored the 2nd goal which was a very good volley .
    Falcoa was flop and a dissapoint .