Page 23 of 59 « First ... 1319202122232425262733 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: General Football Debates!

I'll respond to you a little later Escorp, but we just found out Tito illness has reawakened. he was suffering from cancerous tumour and fought thru it earlier, but today it was announced that it had returned. He will undergo a surgery tomorrow, and will find out after than if he will step down or not, at the very least will be given a care taker.

Get well soon Tito. My prayers are with you and support to your family.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I'll respond to you a little later Escorp, but we just found out Tito illness has reawakened. he was suffering from cancerous tumour and fought thru it earlier, but today it was announced that it had returned. He will undergo a surgery tomorrow, and will find out after than if he will step down or not, at the very least will be given a care taker.

Get well soon Tito. My prayers are with you and support to your family.
    I don't have time to write much cause I've got 3 important exams tomorrow. But still what ReLax said. Was checking Twitter and the news were spreading everywhere. This is so sad. I hope he gets better & good luck to him on Thursday.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Let us pray for tito i hope he still remains our coach.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

I wonder if the doctors would be the same that operated Abidal's tumor.
    And it's Jordi Roura - deputy coach - who'll take Barca reins in the said-to-be around 6-7 weeks absence of Tito btw.

But my prayers to him and his family. Stay strong and defeat cancer

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It only takes a "special one" to be 16 points behind his rival or shall I say the "only one"

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Any thought's of Real Madrids future? I'm really concerned of theyr performance in the ligue... as for Tito he's fine, I think it was most chocking news for me this month as losing well performing coach for my club would be dizazderrr :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Any thought's of Real Madrids future? I'm really concerned of theyr performance in the ligue... as for Tito he's fine, I think it was most chocking news for me this month as losing well performing coach for my club would be dizazderrr :D
    CL. Thats all they can get including CDR, but they're already losing the first leg at that, most likely will bounce back. Other than that failure in the CL will see Mou getting fired and the team separating. CR will leave as well as perhaps the other Portuguese. Ozil isn't too happy with the Madrid press that Mou caused on him. He may go to Germany again, perhaps Bayern/Dortmund. Khedira is already wanted by Bayern. Benz/Higuain, possible to stay, but I doubt it, they'll want success eventually with Barcelona at current form it'll be a hard fight to overcome for them especially if they lose other key players. Mou has damaged Madrid reputation and destroyed that team. I'm more than glad to see it being Blaugrana, but I can feel their pain. I feel bad for Casillas/Kaka/Ozil like players.

And supposedly this is who Man. United want.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

It only takes a "special one" to be 16 points behind his rival or shall I say the "only one"
    He's taking my advice to drop La Liga and maximize CL's chances But seriously, does it even matter how much points Madrid loses on domestic front at this stage? Once the gap was more than 10, I knew it was over. The only possible way Madrid can win Liga this season, is if Messi gets a season-long injury (I'm not wishing for that) and that Madrid miraculously starts a winning streak (which given their form, I'm not sure either). We may all say that it's impossible.

And as for CL, Madrid won't get that either.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    He's taking my advice to drop La Liga and maximize CL's chances But seriously, does it even matter how much points Madrid loses on domestic front at this stage? Once the gap was more than 10, I knew it was over. The only possible way Madrid can win Liga this season, is if Messi gets a season-long injury (I'm not wishing for that) and that Madrid miraculously starts a winning streak (which given their form, I'm not sure either). We may all say that it's impossible.

And as for CL, Madrid won't get that either.
    It's still a matter of pride. They can't allow Barcelona to win by many points ahead of them. Mou actually had the audacity today to say Adan was better than Casillas in recent form, were as Casillas came off a draw and Adan off a loss. I feel sorry for Casillas. Either way the special one, so called dethrone Barcelona last season and now the kings are back up top and may end up breaking the record points + goal Madrid set last season. Barcelona can still drop 12 points and tie Madrid record. Last year we had 12 of 22 players in and out of injury including losing our second top scorer and both CB, riding on Messi shoulders last year and even this year, but Messi as a player has slightly matured and these are his peak years, so for his sake he'll only get better.

Mou has single handily destroyed Madrid, so many players such as Ozil/Higuain/Di Maria aren't happy at the back and many will leave, so some clubs better get the check books ready they are some quality players. Funny how we were just speaking up top about money/clubs and these guys get a good pay at Madrid, but still want out. I'll get back to this up top later. I just saw the temperature drop to -16 at Madrid needed to inform everyone the cold dark night has arrived.

You should pray he doesn't come to United. Perhaps he wins every were he goes, but also brings chaos/destruction with it.

Heres something funny for you, Messi has more goals scored than Liverpool entire team :lmao:

Last edited by ReLax -; 12-23-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

It's still a matter of pride. They can't allow Barcelona to win by many points ahead of them. Mou actually had the audacity today to say Adan was better than Casillas in recent form, were as Casillas came off a draw and Adan off a loss. I feel sorry for Casillas. Either way the special one, so called dethrone Barcelona last season and now the kings are back up top and may end up breaking the record points + goal Madrid set last season. Barcelona can still drop 12 points and tie Madrid record. Last year we had 12 of 22 players in and out of injury including losing our second top scorer and both CB, riding on Messi shoulders last year and even this year, but Messi as a player has slightly matured and these are his peak years, so for his sake he'll only get better.

Mou has single handily destroyed Madrid, so many players such as Ozil/Higuain/Di Maria aren't happy at the back and many will leave, so some clubs better get the check books ready they are some quality players. Funny how we were just speaking up top about money/clubs and these guys get a good pay at Madrid, but still want out. I'll get back to this up top later. I just saw the temperature drop to -16 at Madrid needed to inform everyone the cold dark night has arrived.

You should pray he doesn't come to United. Perhaps he wins every were he goes, but also brings chaos/destruction with it.

Heres something funny for you, Messi has more goals scored than Liverpool entire team :lmao:
    The 'fight till the end' motto as matter of pride, might be like Madrid and in Spain (+many other countries) culture but imo, in Mourinho's book, there's only victory or defeat - no such terms as 'honorable defeat' or 'consolation victory'. So frankly, I don't think Madrid - under Mou - will fight a vain battle. Perhaps, as a matter of prestige, the Madrid players would like to do so but with such backstage turmoil, I don't think they'll be able to give 100%.

The fault of this fiasco is on Mou's shoulder entirely. But that being said, he isn't the origin of this destruction. Had the so-called 'rebel' Madrid players and the media didn't says off-phrases, perhaps this would never have occurred. Had all players been cohesive and tight together post-last season Liga, perhaps, Mou wouldn't have self-destruct Madrid. I'm not saying the fault is due to the players but when you have a coach like Mourinho, you should be more cautious and mold yourself a bit more to his ideals. Against any other coach, this would never have created such a rift but with Mourinho, this initiated an ego battle that he seems to determine to win; even at Madrid's cost. He is really a psychotic personality.

I really don't think that Perez will prefer to lose 6-7 world-class players like Ozil/Kaka/Khedira/Ramos/Marcelo/Di Maria/Higuain ect... rather than sacking Mourinho. He might stick with Mourinho but will Mourinho have the authority to off-load his so-called 'rebel' players on the transfer market? I don't think so. I really don't think half-the-squad will disappear if Mourinho stays or if he leaves. There'll be 3-4 key departures surely like every year at Madrid but the only radical change I could foresee at Madrid is Mou's departure.

As for Mou's arrival to United, I don't think he'll bring such chaos but we can never expect anything certain from Mou. I don't know for 'Best Manager Ever' but Mou is surely the most controversial and risky manager football has witnessed. Apart that, even if SAF steps down, he'll never go away and always has his say on most United's key decision - that I'm sure of that. Last thing, unlike Spanish and Italian media, who can't bear and loathe Mourinho, English/Portuguese media always adore him. Agree with me or not but Mourinho is a fantastic coach and less chaotic when he has media and fan's support. imo, Spain and Spain's residing fans never accepted him and Mourinho (unlike proving fans/media wrong on the pitch as many coaches would do) is so full-of-ego that he instead blackmail/bully media and fans.

If we were to do an analogy of Mourinho as a coach, he can be said to be a dictator. He'll crush all opposition. He won't accept rebel or defying attitudes. He wants people to follow his thinking. And he may resort to threats and radical choices in extreme situations. But if you were to follow him on his said-route, he can be a fantastic leader that can lead you to triumph.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

There's alot of beautiful word's you said about Mou Escorpiius but in the end he's a scum :3 At some point unprofessional, ignorant spoiled brat He's work is to manage team not built or defend his reputation, some times I think he should manage clubs in less serious leagues, where clowns are allowed to atrack more viewrs

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does "dropping La Liga" mean to end up 3rd place with a considerable points gap? I don't really think so. At least not for a team like them. Real Madrid are making the League look so boring this year...

And what gave me a shock was Mou saying that Adan is better than Casillas. Seriously?! That is beyond everything lol.

Mou's problem is that whenever they win, he gets the credits; whenever they loose the players must be punished because it's only their fault. It never, ever, I repeat, NEVER is his fault. All the world is against him. Poor guy!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

There's alot of beautiful word's you said about Mou Escorpiius but in the end he's a scum :3 At some point unprofessional, ignorant spoiled brat He's work is to manage team not built or defend his reputation, some times I think he should manage clubs in less serious leagues, where clowns are allowed to atrack more viewrs
    Your adjectives may click onto Mourinho to most extent but it's part of him. That being said, he's been successful also along with "unprofessional, ignorant spoiled scum-brat", no matter how much you want to demote him to 3rd-class leagues. He's a manager but not the typical happy-going friendly type of coach. His biggest forte isn't in forming players, or in recruitment. He's good when it comes to tactics and mainly to mentally motivate and prepare his squad. And that's basically where he can't do anything at Madrid. He doesn't have the support of fans and media and once some players go against him, he fails miserably as his talk brainwash do not occur. The more I think of it, the more I like my comparison to a dictatorial type of manager - where similar to a dictator, he uses more words and tactics than guidance or maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
    Does "dropping La Liga" mean to end up 3rd place with a considerable points gap? I don't really think so. At least not for a team like them. Real Madrid are making the League look so boring this year...

And what gave me a shock was Mou saying that Adan is better than Casillas. Seriously?! That is beyond everything lol.

Mou's problem is that whenever they win, he gets the credits; whenever they loose the players must be punished because it's only their fault. It never, ever, I repeat, NEVER is his fault. All the world is against him. Poor guy!
    Dropping "La Liga" means to just grab the CL-qualifying spot for next year and nothing else. Yeah, points-gap doesn't really matter even if it makes Liga even more boring. That being said, Barca can lose some more match to add some spice.

Well, he cares for his own ass more obviously. He will never come to the press who are waiting to butcher him as XMas thanksgiving by exclaiming "I don't like Casillas, so I benched him as disobeying me is much more fatal than Madrid losing yet again." Though honestly, that's exactly what happened as we may guess.

Well, he's a pedagogue and a verbal brain washer with his players but when he doesn't get some of the players' ears, he blames it on the players. It's fault of both parties but it's mainly of Mou who instead of helping some of his players' out of misery, puts them further underground as punishment. There's really a big difference in culture and method between Mou and previous Madrid managers, as it's mainly the Real legends - Casillas, Ramos - who knew many previous coaches at Madrid and who can't seem to accept Mou's managerial skills at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts Casillas back into goal in the next match but strips him of his captaincy.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Your adjectives may click onto Mourinho to most extent but it's part of him. That being said, he's been successful also along with "unprofessional, ignorant spoiled scum-brat", no matter how much you want to demote him to 3rd-class leagues. He's a manager but not the typical happy-going friendly type of coach. His biggest forte isn't in forming players, or in recruitment. He's good when it comes to tactics and mainly to mentally motivate and prepare his squad. And that's basically where he can't do anything at Madrid. He doesn't have the support of fans and media and once some players go against him, he fails miserably as his talk brainwash do not occur. The more I think of it, the more I like my comparison to a dictatorial type of manager - where similar to a dictator, he uses more words and tactics than guidance or maintenance.
    So you agree that he's unproffessional just like Baloteli :D Good but slightly with issues

ps. I was shocked to see Chelsea go 8-0 against AV, EPL delivers and RVP almost got his head cleared :D

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

either you hate or like him, Mourinho is the special one, just like what Escorp said

If we were to do an analogy of Mourinho as a coach, he can be said to be a dictator. He'll crush all opposition. He won't accept rebel or defying attitudes. He wants people to follow his thinking. And he may resort to threats and radical choices in extreme situations. But if you were to follow him on his said-route, he can be a fantastic leader that can lead you to triumph.
    In Mourinho we trust, he did succeed last season, so i see no reason why we should crucify him for this "bad result".

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    either you hate or like him, Mourinho is the special one, just like what Escorp said

In Mourinho we trust, he did succeed last season, so i see no reason why we should crucify him for this "bad result".
    With team such as RM I wouldn't say he was very successful ever since he left Inter. What he did with Chelsea / Inter hands down something but come on... he's losing motivation in managing that club. Pep felt it and left it for good :3

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

So you agree that he's unproffessional just like Baloteli :D Good but slightly with issues

ps. I was shocked to see Chelsea go 8-0 against AV, EPL delivers and RVP almost got his head cleared :D
    Balotelli is 100 times more unprofessional than Mou. Mou can be termed as unprofessional only if we regard that he never draws a line between football and ego differences. Other than that, he does what people in football profession chose him for, to win trophies.

Balotelli is a demented case. He can go to a psychiatric from Day 1 to Day 365 and he'll still remain stupid. And that's kindly put together. Even if I tried my hardest, I can't describe Balotelli.

Poor Gatsy
    The despicable action on RVP is NOT funny at all. He could have got a serious neck injury or worse. A.Williams will most likely be sentenced by FA Committee if found guilty (which should be an obvious yes!). Usually, when guilty, the sentence varies between a minimum 3 matches to a maximum 15 matches - with fines optional in case depending on severity of the player's deed. A point blank range-shot, for no reason, is already dirty but I think it was way too over the line by targeting the neck.

If you look at Williams' intensity and anger on his face, it's clearly intentional with intention to hit RVP and hurt him. Given the force, he is shooting the ball and the distance between the ball and RVP's neck...that was extremely low and dangerous. Could have lead to neck injury, severe neck spasms or even a back-head concussion. I hope, he gets atleast 8 matches suspension.

Mou is special for many reasons; some good and some bad obviously.

You do realize Madrid might end trophyless with the way how Mou is coaching and also how the players are unwillingly accepting his gameplans. Last season's success, he had more support. Even if media repeatedly slammed him, last season, most fans were behind him and most importantly, players supported him and to an extent, believed in him. Now, it's no more the same. Not the same in preparation. And eventually, not the same in result!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His motto or not, if they just throw it away, he along with Madrid will be known as cowards. Even the bottom team fight to get somewhere on the table, so he can't make a fight because, because he assumes/knows he lost? That will make all the Madrid fans happy won't it.

Mold yourself to Mou's ideals? As far as I see molding to Mou, they created a divide in his first season among the Spanish international because of this so called "molding" you speak of, after they got thrashed 5-0. They backed Mou even after all the problems that have gone on. This is why Barcelona rejected his sorry a.ss for these behaviours, even tho he would've been guarantee titles. Anyways I hope Madrid are happy you finally ended Barcelona reign in style and Barcelona are going to outclass you this year by doing it even better style (This could bite me in the ass after).

Perhaps, but a lot will want too leave and it depends on signings and the next coach they get that can convince the players to remain rumours have it Rafa :lmao: If he doesn't become Chelsea manager. Madrid fans were always behind Mou chanting his names famous people such as, Paz Vega, Penelope Cruz, Elsa Pataky, as well as Nadal and Alonso (F1) all praised Mou and put support behind him and your telling me he doesn't have support from Madristas? The thing with Italian/Spanish league are you hardly have coaches down your throat, evne the rivals one they don't go head to head in press room. In EPL every time they all go at it, arguing about a call, defending a call, accusing others for something. I'm not saying those leagues don't do it, but not as much, even when Mou would say stuff to Pep, he'd just shrugg it off, until the one famous press conference of his were people gave Pep stand ovation.

As far as Mou at United, don't worry your teams safe, Charlton says: "You are right. He (Mou) pontificates too much for my liking. He's a good manager, though."

But Ferguson admires Mourinho. "He doesn't like him too much, though," Charlton shoots back.

Even than Mou isn't even Madrid best dictator, that was Franco he delivered a lot for them from 1950-1975. He can lead them to triumph only in 2 year gap tho, so he needs a ready made team. He had that with Porto/Inter, but when he started construction with Chelsea, 3rd year failure started, Madrid same thing 3rd year failure again. He cannot handle the pressure for long term.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

With team such as RM I wouldn't say he was very successful ever since he left Inter. What he did with Chelsea / Inter hands down something but come on... he's losing motivation in managing that club. Pep felt it and left it for good :3
    rumor has it that pep left because he don't have the player support (they don't listen to him anymore),
    but they/Mou will bounce back the 1st step is to take out the "other" Manchester from UCL for good.

Mou is special for many reasons; some good and some bad obviously.

You do realize Madrid might end trophyless with the way how Mou is coaching and also how the players are unwillingly accepting his gameplans. Last season's success, he had more support. Even if media repeatedly slammed him, last season, most fans were behind him and most importantly, players supported him and to an extent, believed in him. Now, it's no more the same. Not the same in preparation. And eventually, not the same in result!
    i know right, but only if you don't count super copa, and like i said they might win the CL after all they only gonna up against the other Manchester team....

EDIT about RVP Incident LMAO: c'mon escorp it was not intentional he just want to clear the ball,
    but since it was MANU i reckon FA will investigate this clumsy incident

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 12-24-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

rumor has it that pep left because he don't have the player support (they don't listen to him anymore),
    but they/Mou will bounce back the 1st step is to take out the "other" Manchester from UCL for good.
    I'd take it as rumor.. after all who made them who they are? Messi, Iniesta, xavi etc and sold all the superstars such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Ibra and Eto'o

but another rumor says that Pep Guardiola would have stayed to Camp Nou if the club had agreed to sell Gerard Pique, David Villa, Dani Alves and Cesc Fabregas.

Last edited by Grim; 12-24-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

I'd take it as rumor.. after all who made them who they are? Messi, Iniesta, xavi etc and sold all the superstars such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Ibra, Henry and Eto'o

but another rumor says that Pep Guardiola would have stayed to Camp Nou if the club had agreed to sell Gerard Pique, David Villa, Dani Alves and Cesc Fabregas.
    i heard that too but, the rumor that i stated is actually coming from Alves, he said it was our fault that Pep leave, i read that somewhere in Goal.com a few month ago

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd take it as rumor.. after all who made them who they are? Messi, Iniesta, xavi etc and sold all the superstars such as Ronaldinho, Deco, Ibra, Henry and Eto'o

This is what Alves said, "Pep said that he would only leave when we were no longer responding to him"

I heard about him wanting to sell them also, he wanted Villa out only because of his age and Barcelona could earn money off him. Alves/Pique were poor and I guess didn't get a long. Pep didn't want Fabregas to begin with ATM. They are rumours at the end Pep wanted to leave in 2011 after winning the league/CL and even at the end of 2010 he wanted out.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

well after all he did it once and succeed ... why not sell them again and go with what Pep wanted... anyways I'm very pleased with Tito's coaching but after all ... who's the master who created this force.. another thing that bothers me is Neymar....with so much young and talented forwords another expensive spending could be reather pointless...I just read one really good article about good and bad sides to this '' so called'' finished deal

ps. if Pep > ManU rumor is true It could be VERY interesting

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well after all he did it once and succeed ... why not sell them again and go with what Pep wanted... anyways I'm very pleased with Tito's coaching but after all ... who's the master who created this force.. another thing that bothers me is Neymar....with so much young and talented forwords another expensive spending could be reather pointless...I just read one really good article about good and bad sides to this '' so called'' finished deal

ps. if Pep > ManU rumor is true It could be VERY interesting
    Can't doubt Pep. Neymar was also a problem, actually Pep didn't want Neymar and the deal is done. Barcelona already paid 20 million, if anyone else takes Neymar tho Barcelona earns 50 million, so they invested right. Neymar, Santos coach and president want him to go to Barcelona as do Dinho/Robinho/Alves. I have a feeling if CR leaves Madrid we may see him there tho, who knows.

Neymar is the "next big thing" he's not really needed at Barcelona, tho if him and Messi create a good partnership with Xavi/Iniesta behind them, will anyone actually stop them? Its possible we could see Puskas/Di Stefano combo again except this time with Messi/Neymar. It'll all depend on Neymar at the end his team work rate, his consistency/cooperation. This could also effect the youth academy, as many players won't get first team chances, as Neymar/Messi will always be there. Hence we may sell like we did Fabregas, etc.

Cruyff said it best, "The one department where Barcelona don't lack anything is scoring goals. So if you ask me whether they need Neymar, I'm going to have to say no," Cruyff said to Catalunya Radio.

"Just look at the amount of goals they score. They already have good options up front."

Tho I'm sure Messi scores 60% of those goals, so assistance for him would be nice to have if Pedro/Sanchez/Villa don't step up to the plate. If Messi gets shut down (VS Chelsea SF), than Barcelona could be screwed if someone doesn't show for those games.

Rosell is doing this for business like Perez does at Madrid, Neymar = bring a long a big Brasillian fan base, many jersey of Neymar would be sold, etc.

Pep looks like the fav to take over SAF, but that depends when he steps down, right now Pep is a wanted man by every big club, even Milan looked into it, but they recently said City may get him.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Can't doubt Pep. Neymar was also a problem, actually Pep didn't want Neymar and the deal is done. Barcelona already paid 20 million, if anyone else takes Neymar tho Barcelona earns 50 million, so they invested right. Neymar, Santos coach and president want him to go to Barcelona as do Dinho/Robinho/Alves. I have a feeling if CR leaves Madrid we may see him there tho, who knows.

Neymar is the "next big thing" he's not really needed at Barcelona, tho if him and Messi create a good partnership with Xavi/Iniesta behind them, will anyone actually stop them? Its possible we could see Puskas/Di Stefano combo again except this time with Messi/Neymar. It'll all depend on Neymar at the end his team work rate, his consistency/cooperation. This could also effect the youth academy, as many players won't get first team chances, as Neymar/Messi will always be there. Hence we may sell like we did Fabregas, etc.

Cruyff said it best, "The one department where Barcelona don't lack anything is scoring goals. So if you ask me whether they need Neymar, I'm going to have to say no," Cruyff said to Catalunya Radio.

"Just look at the amount of goals they score. They already have good options up front."

Tho I'm sure Messi scores 60% of those goals, so assistance for him would be nice to have if Pedro/Sanchez/Villa don't step up to the plate. If Messi gets shut down (VS Chelsea SF), than Barcelona could be screwed if someone doesn't show for those games.

Rosell is doing this for business like Perez does at Madrid, Neymar = bring a long a big Brasillian fan base, many jersey of Neymar would be sold, etc.

Pep looks like the fav to take over SAF, but that depends when he steps down, right now Pep is a wanted man by every big club, even Milan looked into it, but they recently said City may get him.
    rep for fan base + also Nike is majour sponsor of Barca and Brazilian international team

I don't know how much have you been stalking Neymar but with his russhing but yet very beatiful play I'm not sure how would he play for Barca... unless indeed they will use him as crazy left wing lol and bringing changes to already topTOP club might be not a very good idea... but again you don't want your rivals to get him.. such as Madrid.

Pep to City .... it would be black day in the calendar of football. For me it would be something like that from 0:27
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3s1fJgCEE