Page 24 of 84 « First ... 142021222324252627283474 ... Last»
Results 461 to 480 of 1680
  1. #461
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Hmm not sure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Mata) career stats on Chelsea 12/13 it says 4 and 7

    Yes, but even last year he was won the best player in Chelsea for that season. This year its true he is around more talent and youth, but he's only getting better. Silva performances I'm speaking of last season.

    Del Bosque said there is no room for him in the upcoming international games lol
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2...on#Top_scorers
    I took it from there. Check the Top Assists in there too.
    I think yours' link include friendlies.

    He's perhaps getting better but for me, he's still what he was last year. What changed is that he got a better squad where his talent will shine further more.

    Fair enough for Silva. Though Silva never carried City on his back. He was very important though in their whole campaign.

    Well, can't say for Del Bosque bu oh well, we all know the plethora of talents in Spain. Somewhat, more players will get their chance if Catalan were to be separated from Spain as you reported once. That could one advantage.
     
         

  2. #462
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2...on#Top_scorers
    I took it from there. Check the Top Assists in there too.
    I think yours' link include friendlies.

    He's perhaps getting better but for me, he's still what he was last year. What changed is that he got a better squad where his talent will shine further more.

    Fair enough for Silva. Though Silva never carried City on his back. He was very important though in their whole campaign.

    Well, can't say for Del Bosque bu oh well, we all know the plethora of talents in Spain. Somewhat, more players will get their chance if Catalan were to be separated from Spain as you reported once. That could one advantage.
    They actually don't include friendlies in there, or else Messi would have had 20+ goals, as he scored roughly 10 in friendlies, but he has 12.

    If he's still what he was last year (Chelsea player of the season), so than I should be correct as of right now he is Chelsea player of the season

    Silva didn't carry them, but he was influential in their attacks like Iniesta, except he was less of a defensive player.

    This post game about what Vilanova said regrading Pepe and Mou. (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/...uls-against-us)
     
         

  3. #463
    Senior Member IzunaUchiha2's Avatar
    Status
    IzunaUchiha2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    UK
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    El clasico 2-2 . Well messi scored 2 for his team and Ronaldo scored 2 for his team . Barcalona vs real madrid = Messi vs Cr7
     
         

  4. #464
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Messi 3-0 Uruguay --- Oh, sorry I mean Argentina

    Messi with two and Aguero with one. This is Messi 11/12th goal in his 7th game with Argentina. They said Messi can't perform for Argentina and without Xavi/Iniesta, clearly they must have sent those assist from Barcelona. This is Messi 4/5th FK goal in 4-5 weeks. Argentina get stronger and stronger by each game Di Maria has become a really good provider and his and Messi combo get better and better. The fact still remains Argentina need slight improvement in midfield and a big improvement on defence as well as a new GK, if they hope to secure the WC in two years time.

    Spain 4-0 Belarus

    Pedro three goals, Alba 1 goal, Xavi/Pedro/Fabregas 1 assist each...Barcelona? lol Silva also had an assist, but good game for the reigning world champions. It felt good to see Ramos/Arbeloa/Alonso celebrating with the Barcelona Spanish players, I still see a bit of tension, but there trying good to hide it

    Russia 1-0 Portugal

    Sadly not even Ronaldo could have done anything about this, on the upside they did play in Russia which isn't the best of condition (weather wise) to play at. The goal by Russia was amazing no fluke in that, great team work.

    Netherlands 3-0 Andora

    No RVP, Sneijder, or Robben? They still won. Game by game it seems Netherlands are getting stronger and you can see some of their youth growing two years time they may be back to their 08-10 form.

    Italy 3-1 Armenia

    Pirlo had his Severus Snape at the Euros and now Chuck Norris look lol Well nobody till this day could stop Chuck Norris, so who'd stop his PK? Not Armenia GK. Italy cruised to a good win and a satisfying one.

    Germany 6-1 Ireland

    Reus with two goals has really been impressing me and Germany came to this with guns blazing. Ozil put in a PK. Kroos with two and Klose with one.

    England 5-0 San Marino

    Rooney two goals, Welback two goals, and Cleverly two assists...this time United? Well this was quite a cursing victory for England.

    Other qualifiers

    Finland VS Georgia 1-1
    Republic VS Malta 3-1
    Sweden VS Faroe Islands 2-1
    Kazakhstan VS Austria 0-0
    Iceland VS Albania 2-1
    Romania VS Turkey 1-0
    Lithuania VS Liechtenstein 2-0
    Bulgaria VS Denmark 1-1
    Ukraine VS Moldova 0-0
    Slovakia VS Latvia 2-1
    Hungary VS Estonia 1-0
    Norway VS Switzerland 1-1
    Croatia VS Macedonia 2-1
    Belgium VS Serbia 3-0
    Greece VS Bosnia & Herz. 0-0
    Slovenia VS Cyprus 2-1
    Wales VS Scotland 2-1
    Israel VS Luxembourg 6-0
    Colombia VS Paraguay 2-0
    Ecuador VS Chile 3-1

    Friendlies:

    Japan VS France 1-0 (Wow)
    Poland VS S. Africa 1-0
    U.A. Emirates VS Uzbekistan 1-1
     
         

  5. #465
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    messi is always been pretty good when he played for Argentina in a friendly and qualification match that is...........
    oh and also in WC 2006 he's pretty good that's the time when i like messi style, but aside from that he's been flopping like totally in both copa america and WC after 2006, so unless he do that in WC or copa america i still gonna say messi can't :shrug:

    ok lets switch it to another barca player
    Xavi hails Messi as 'the best ever', while taking a swipe at 'speculative' Mourinho

    yes another bullshit from the great XAVI HERNANDEZ
    man can this guy shut his mouth for a while ?
     
         

  6. #466
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    messi is always been pretty good when he played for Argentina in a friendly and qualification match that is...........
    oh and also in WC 2006 he's pretty good that's the time when i like messi style, but aside from that he's been flopping like totally in both copa america and WC after 2006, so unless he do that in WC or copa america i still gonna say messi can't :shrug:
    Actually Messi has been top form for Argentina for awhile, people only considered him useless, because he doesn't score, but thats the reason he is a midfielder in Argentina and plays a false "9" with Barcelona. Attacking midfielders like Platini/Maradona/Cruyff etc have scored roughly 40 goals or less for their countries and Messi already has 30 at 25...its clear he plays for Argentina for a long time I've said Messi played well at WC10, but his team lacked even Del Bosque said in his starting XI of WC10, Messi is a player among it. He played well and majority of Argentina goals went thru him, and/or were rebounds off his shots. In Germany game Messi set up 3 good chances including a one on one with Tevez/Higuain which they flopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    ok lets switch it to another barca player
    Xavi hails Messi as 'the best ever', while taking a swipe at 'speculative' Mourinho

    yes another bullshit from the great XAVI HERNANDEZ
    man can this guy shut his mouth for a while ?
    The day Mou and CR7 stop crying and shut their mouths Xavi has started speaking the day Mou started speaking

    Nevertheless what Xavi just said is a mere opinion of his, you know like you, me, and the rest of the world have our own

    Whats bullshit is Mou and Ramos who after the clasico speak of how they liked the ref in the game and than speak of how they (Madrid) aren't a club who debate/argue over refs decision. That is a load of crap and funny as hell. I wonder what they've been saying for the past 2-3 years about refs than. The cherry on top of that bullshit was both still said in that interview the ref made a mistake LMAO!!

    Anyways since your Anti-Barca I don't think you had a problem with what he said about Pep-Tito.

    His though of Messi was obvious as he's his teammate, just like recently Casillas said he prefers Ronaldo over Messi Messi is the best today like it or not, rivals like Guti/The real Ronaldo/Del Bosque have said Messi is better than Ronaldo. Rooney who played with Ronaldo has said Messi is better and if he had a chance to reunite with Ronaldo or play with Messi, he'd choose Messi. Giggs who's been in the game for a long time states the Messi has been the best player that has entered the game in the past 20 years (that means to him he's better than Dinho/Ronaldo/Zidane/Figo/Guti etc). Even Wenger, whos been around the dominated eras of Pele/Maradona believes Messi is the best he's ever seen. So, here Xavi is only stating a fact and many legends from the past/today accept that also, even rivals and ones who have nothing to do with Barca/Argentina.

    As far as his statement about Mou goes, I do believe it is silly, but he's only playing games with Mou, just like Mou insulted Barcelona and Pep last year, Xavi only stating his opinion. Many believe SAF/Wenger are the best, and some Sacchi, Cruyff, Mou, Pep, Del Bosque, etc. Not all believe Mou is the best as there have been many coaches who've done amazing things and some like Cruyff have changed football.
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 10-14-2012 at 08:58 PM.

  7. #467
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Actually Messi has been top form for Argentina for awhile, people only considered him useless, because he doesn't score, but thats the reason he is a midfielder in Argentina and plays a false "9" with Barcelona. Attacking midfielders like Platini/Maradona/Cruyff etc have scored roughly 40 goals or less for their countries and Messi already has 30 at 25...its clear he plays for Argentina for a long time I've said Messi played well at WC10, but his team lacked even Del Bosque said in his starting XI of WC10, Messi is a player among it. He played well and majority of Argentina goals went thru him, and/or were rebounds off his shots. In Germany game Messi set up 3 good chances including a one on one with Tevez/Higuain which they flopped.
    its not actually, its kinda obvious that he has played in top form for argentina since WC 2010 end, especially after they made him the captain to boost his morale well you know why, i don't really think it was because he played as midfielder(and he don't score a brace) in Argentina its because he can't play the role as attacking midfielder in the game with Argentina while he do it very well in Barca, you see messi problem at that time actually because Argentina played a different style of football with his Barcelona teammates and that hit him pretty hard. adaptability is his problem that's why i think he should have played in other club at that time, like Madrid for example LOL jk that if he had enough guts to do that and i doubt it,

    but it looks like thing goes pretty well for messi and Argentina for now, but am not gonna do any crystal gazing over here i mean everyone is all over messi and Argentina before WC 2010 and copa america 2011 but you know what happen..................


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    The day Mou and CR7 stop crying and shut their mouths Xavi has started speaking the day Mou started speaking

    Nevertheless what Xavi just said is a mere opinion of his, you know like you, me, and the rest of the world have our own
    and again i see no reason why you bring mou and cristiano in this matter, am talking about xavi, and i remember correctly xavi also said some bad things about rijkaard, just before the euro start he whine about how he hate rijkaard because rijkaard prefer deco over him and make him a bench warmer, what silly statement.......

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Whats bullshit is Mou and Ramos who after the clasico speak of how they liked the ref in the game and than speak of how they (Madrid) aren't a club who debate/argue over refs decision. That is a load of crap and funny as hell. I wonder what they've been saying for the past 2-3 years about refs than. The cherry on top of that bullshit was both still said in that interview the ref made a mistake LMAO!!
    anyway its true.... madrid players never really try to provoke/debate/argue the referee in a game, mou only criticize the referee decision in his match against barca which is obvious because they have been robbed at that time, especially in the 1st leg and 2nd leg of uefalona champions league, well you know the alves incident at bernabeu and mascherano in camp nou

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Anyways since your Anti-Barca I don't think you had a problem with what he said about Pep-Tito.
    well you see that's kinda silly, i mean both pep and tito already have a good players at their disposal when they start their career, they don't have to go through the pain of building the entire team while they have the foundation and good to go, unlike SAF(MANU(scholes,Giggs,Keane)),Wenger(ARSENAL(Henr y,Viera)) and mou(Porto(deco),Chelsea(Robben),Inter(Sneijder)), you see each of that players is taken by that coach and they turned them into a superstars of football, what does pep and tito bring ? busquit ? LOL alba ? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    His though of Messi was obvious as he's his teammate, just like recently Casillas said he prefers Ronaldo over Messi Messi is the best today like it or not, rivals like Guti/The real Ronaldo/Del Bosque have said Messi is better than Ronaldo. Rooney who played with Ronaldo has said Messi is better and if he had a chance to reunite with Ronaldo or play with Messi, he'd choose Messi. Giggs who's been in the game for a long time states the Messi has been the best player that has entered the game in the past 20 years (that means to him he's better than Dinho/Ronaldo/Zidane/Figo/Guti etc). Even Wenger, whos been around the dominated eras of Pele/Maradona believes Messi is the best he's ever seen. So, here Xavi is only stating a fact and many legends from the past/today accept that also, even rivals and ones who have nothing to do with Barca/Argentina.
    you see am actually want to talk about mou style ain't go down in the history that xavi made up, but i kinda see this coming, that people will think i have problem with that messi being the best, oh by the way you do know rooney don't really like ronaldo right ? i mean he's always 2nd to ronaldo in his MANU days oh and the incident at euro/Wc2006, oh and when ronaldo just left for Madrid that mofo come and blatantly state MANU is better without ronaldo LOL,

    by the way Del Bosque never said that, he state that its impossible to compare both messi and ronaldo he don't chose anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    As far as his statement about Mou goes, I do believe it is silly, but he's only playing games with Mou, just like Mou insulted Barcelona and Pep last year, Xavi only stating his opinion. Many believe SAF/Wenger are the best, and some Sacchi, Cruyff, Mou, Pep, Del Bosque, etc. Not all believe Mou is the best as there have been many coaches who've done amazing things and some like Cruyff have changed football.
    am not here to say that Mou is the best, the problem is saying someone like mou won't go down in history is idiocy itself......... and the one who made that stament is even biggest bullshitters......

    oh by the way its Rinus Michels(total football) and Nereo Rocco(catenaccio) not cruyff who changed and made the modern football that we see today, this tiki taka bullshit is nothing more than modified total football just like mou style with his strict defense and fast attacking counter transition which is modified a catenaccio.
     
         

  8. #468
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Its not actually, its kinda obvious that he has played in top form for argentina since WC 2010 end, especially after they made him the captain to boost his morale well you know why, i don't really think it was because he played as midfielder(and he don't score a brace) in Argentina its because he can't play the role as attacking midfielder in the game with Argentina while he do it very well in Barca, you see messi problem at that time actually because Argentina played a different style of football with his Barcelona teammates and that hit him pretty hard. adaptability is his problem that's why i think he should have played in other club at that time, like Madrid for example LOL jk that if he had enough guts to do that and i doubt it,

    but it looks like thing goes pretty well for messi and Argentina for now, but am not gonna do any crystal gazing over here i mean everyone is all over messi and Argentina before WC 2010 and copa america 2011 but you know what happen..................
    He can and he has played midfield for Argentina, 30 goals and 22 assist speaks for itself. Messi has to do most the work considering Higuain/Di Maria/Aguero can't even play that well with Argentina as they do in club football either. It's true the problem is that he plays differently for Barcelona as he has less to worry about as Xavi/Iniesta are in midfield and he can focus upfront, but with Argentina he drops back deep defensively and comes up offensively. Adaptability isn't a problem, it's the squad your given. His Argentina isn't even a 5 star team in my eyes.

    The media will be over Messi becuase of his performance its true, because for a long time they kept harassing him and now when he's performing they will over hype them.

    and again i see no reason why you bring mou and cristiano in this matter, am talking about xavi, and i remember correctly xavi also said some bad things about rijkaard, just before the euro start he whine about how he hate rijkaard because rijkaard prefer deco over him and make him a bench warmer, what silly statement.......
    Why do you bring Xavi up for speaking bullshit when they (and the rest of the football world) also do? Xavi said he preferred Pep over Rijk, and actually Rikj did undermine him. Xavi currently has done everything has a player and has shown how important he is to both club country, he is also the most successful Spanish international, better than Deco ever was, so Rijk did make a mistake there didn't he? Xavi said it himself Rijk didn't play him as much because of his height and he wanted to base his team on superior physical level. IMO he has the right to talk 6 Liga titles, 3 CL, 2 Euros, 1 WC. Rijk didn't trust Xavi, but today look were Rajk is and were Xavi is.

    anyway its true.... madrid players never really try to provoke/debate/argue the referee in a game, mou only criticize the referee decision in his match against barca which is obvious because they have been robbed at that time, especially in the 1st leg and 2nd leg of uefalona champions league, well you know the alves incident at bernabeu and mascherano in camp nou
    Yes, and criticizing isn't crying about refs? Madrid always cry and complain there way thru. You should go watch last year La Liga run and see how much the refs helped out Madrid, giving them PK for no reasons, disallowing PK for other teams, letting them get away for hand ball. Don't get me wrong I could care less, they won and in style, but this is football. Cruyff Netherland got screwed in WC 76 and Maradona Argentina in 90. You think Madrid honestly won all those CL in a fair fashion? lmao and what about Italy after there matching fixing scandal some will question there success. Barcelona is no different we have gotten benefit of the doubt, but so has the rest of the world. We aren't the only team behind that has received the benefit of the doubt from refs.

    LOL and you say Madrid don't cry about refs hahahahahaha. For Mou its either conspiracy, refs fault, his team was tired, or in the start of this season he didn't have a team. the man will blame every moving thing except himself.

    well you see that's kinda silly, i mean both pep and tito already have a good players at their disposal when they start their career, they don't have to go through the pain of building the entire team while they have the foundation and good to go, unlike SAF(MANU(scholes,Giggs,Keane)),Wenger(ARSENAL(Henr y,Viera)) and mou(Porto(deco),Chelsea(Robben),Inter(Sneijder)), you see each of that players is taken by that coach and they turned them into a superstars of football, what does pep and tito bring ? busquit ? LOL alba ? LOL
    Mou had a team with Chelsea/Madrid yet has no won CL with them, Rijk after the 06 CL went downhill with Barcelona. Germany/Netherlands have had a team and what did they accomplish? Bayern? United? Pep has changed a lot of players Messi/Iniesta were raising stars and under Pep they hit the spot light. Xavi shined at Euros and than under Pep for Barcelona. Tello, Thaigo, Iceuna are players that are wanted by every top clubs who Pep bought from the academy. Pedro? Sure he dives, but the man is a good finisher and any club would sign him today. Busquets play acts, but yet United/Cheslea/Milan all have checked up on him to sign. Pique also, he played 12 games at United, and 22 at Zaragoza.

    Pep and Tito are given a team, but titles come thru hard work from both manager and team.

    you see am actually want to talk about mou style ain't go down in the history that xavi made up, but i kinda see this coming, that people will think i have problem with that messi being the best, oh by the way you do know rooney don't really like ronaldo right ? i mean he's always 2nd to ronaldo in his MANU days oh and the incident at euro/Wc2006, oh and when ronaldo just left for Madrid that mofo come and blatantly state MANU is better without ronaldo LOL,

    by the way Del Bosque never said that, he state that its impossible to compare both messi and ronaldo he don't chose anyone
    I don' think Rooney has a big problem with CR7. He's second to RVP now too. Rooney plays behind just when CR7 went they didn't have a person to take his place, now RVP here they have a raw finisher. He's mention good and funny things about him in his bio also. Man u are at the same level they were with him tho. They were in the top 5 of Europe without him, they were there with him and they are still there without him. I wouldn't say better, but they are still the best in EPL and made it too the semi final in 2010 and final in 2011 without him.

    Del Bosque said this after Euros 12...

    Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I prefer Messi, because he's more of a street player, Del Bosque said to Punto Pelota.

    http://www.futaa.com/football/articl...i-over-ronaldo

    am not here to say that Mou is the best, the problem is saying someone like mou won't go down in history is idiocy itself......... and the one who made that stament is even biggest bullshitters......

    oh by the way its Rinus Michels(total football) and Nereo Rocco(catenaccio) not cruyff who changed and made the modern football that we see today, this tiki taka bullshit is nothing more than modified total football just like mou style with his strict defense and fast attacking counter transition which is modified a catenaccio.
    Saying Xavi isn't the among best midfielder is also idiotic also. Saying Barcelona isn't the best team currently in the world and among the best of all time is also idiotic. Xavi spoke of Mou tactic wouldn't go down in history, not Mou himself.

    Actually Jack Reynolds started a bit of this off who Rinus played under and there are a few things tying this with Ernst Happel of Austrian in 1940-1950. There are a few people credited for this "Total footballer" including Cruyff, and Cruyff gets the credit for it as he performed as a player for both Ajax/Netherlands and he went on to coach Ajax/Barcelona by bring this system in and changing Barcelona, he did create the dream team and even today Barcelona/Spain success comes from him. They call Cruyff the "Total footballer" for a reason. The foundation was laid by Hungary in 1950.

    It was Cruyff a long with Ajax when Rinus left them that beat Inter, and newspaper all over went around saying "death of Catenaccio." Cruyff scored both goals.
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 10-16-2012 at 06:26 AM.

  9. #469
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    He can and he has played midfield for Argentina, 30 goals and 22 assist speaks for itself. Messi has to do most the work considering Higuain/Di Maria/Aguero can't even play that well with Argentina as they do in club football either. It's true the problem is that he plays differently for Barcelona as he has less to worry about as Xavi/Iniesta are in midfield and he can focus upfront, but with Argentina he drops back deep defensively and comes up offensively. Adaptability isn't a problem, it's the squad your given. His Argentina isn't even a 5 star team in my eyes.

    The media will be over Messi becuase of his performance its true, because for a long time they kept harassing him and now when he's performing they will over hype them.
    i don't think the problem is the team you know......i mean lets take CR7 as example:izuna:after 2006 you can see he's the best player in portugal, you can say Ronaldo=portugal after that, the last players from portugal golden generation in the 90's Luis Figo is retired at that time,

    i can hardly see any good top 5 stars players in his portugal team, in euro 2008 they lost against the finalist germany which is the top favorite at that time, in 2010 they lost against the champion spain which is overhype after their performance in euro 2008 and again he lost against spain via penalty shoot out :shrug:, you can see even without top stars player in his team Ronaldo manage to perform really good and the key for that is his adaptability feat, he can harmonize with any player that he just encounter



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Why do you bring Xavi up for speaking bullshit when they (and the rest of the football world) also do? Xavi said he preferred Pep over Rijk, and actually Rikj did undermine him. Xavi currently has done everything has a player and has shown how important he is to both club country, he is also the most successful Spanish international, better than Deco ever was, so Rijk did make a mistake there didn't he? Xavi said it himself Rijk didn't play him as much because of his height and he wanted to base his team on superior physical level. IMO he has the right to talk 6 Liga titles, 3 CL, 2 Euros, 1 WC. Rijk didn't trust Xavi, but today look were Rajk is and were Xavi is,
    why ? because am talking about the article, its was the topic that's why i see no reason why you shouldn't bring up about mou and other madrid players when the topic is about xavi, as if it makes you admit that xavi is a bullshitter and try to avoid the topic and talk about mou,

    nah i don't think what rijk did is wrong he did the best he could at that time, Deco is simply better than xavi at that time, and as professional players xavi shouldn't whine about that instead he should train harder and prove himself to rijk that time, and you should be grateful that he didn't sell messi and iniesta at that time, thought he did waste cesc and take dos santos in the team which is one of his biggest mistake,


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Yes, and criticizing isn't crying about refs? Madrid always cry and complain there way thru. You should go watch last year La Liga run and see how much the refs helped out Madrid, giving them PK for no reasons, disallowing PK for other teams, letting them get away for hand ball. Don't get me wrong I could care less, they won and in style, but this is football. Cruyff Netherland got screwed in WC 76 and Maradona Argentina in 90. You think Madrid honestly won all those CL in a fair fashion? lmao and what about Italy after there matching fixing scandal some will question there success. Barcelona is no different we have gotten benefit of the doubt, but so has the rest of the world. We aren't the only team behind that has received the benefit of the doubt from refs.
    of course there are times when certain team get the benefit from the referee deluded judgement, but then again barcelona has it more, i mean look at the semifinal in 2009, THAT WAS A DISGRACE ITS A ****ING DISGRACE, i mean how many times chelsea player got taken down in the penalty box ? and the handball ? its was as clear as days that barca player is handball, in one occasion the incident even occurred in front of the referee very eyes, yet the referee said no, what's wrong with that ? that's why barca is well known as the UEFALONA in whole world,

    c'mon don't tell me you doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, if so then we have to talk

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    LOL and you say Madrid don't cry about refs hahahahahaha. For Mou its either conspiracy, refs fault, his team was tired, or in the start of this season he didn't have a team. the man will blame every moving thing except himself.
    conspiracy ? yes
    refs fault ? hell yes
    team was tired ? yes
    he didn't have a team ? yes because madrid players have some internal problem,

    it was reasonable why he said that the special one have some valid point over there, like when there is not a single inter players nominated for the Ballon D'or in 2010, yes that was a conspiracy



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Mou had a team with Chelsea/Madrid yet has no won CL with them, Rijk after the 06 CL went downhill with Barcelona. Germany/Netherlands have had a team and what did they accomplish? Bayern? United? Pep has changed a lot of players Messi/Iniesta were raising stars and under Pep they hit the spot light. Xavi shined at Euros and than under Pep for Barcelona. Tello, Thaigo, Iceuna are players that are wanted by every top clubs who Pep bought from the academy. Pedro? Sure he dives, but the man is a good finisher and any club would sign him today. Busquets play acts, but yet United/Cheslea/Milan all have checked up on him to sign. Pique also, he played 12 games at United, and 22 at Zaragoza.

    Pep and Tito are given a team, but titles come thru hard work from both manager and team.
    mou got pretty close winning CL with his chelsea, and also with madrid this year he should get it and make it 3 CL trophy for him, messi and iniesta is already a promising young talent even before pep come in Barca 1st team, am talking about unknown players that come out from nowhere,

    oh please this new youth from la masia overrating need to stop.... Tello,Thiago and Iceuna haven't shown anything that make them get the world recognition, even iniesta don't get that much hype when rijk take him in,

    well of course tittles come thru from hardowrk and money but its easier when you already have the team, which is what SAF,Wenger and Mou didn't have when they start their career


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I don' think Rooney has a big problem with CR7. He's second to RVP now too. Rooney plays behind just when CR7 went they didn't have a person to take his place, now RVP here they have a raw finisher. He's mention good and funny things about him in his bio also. Man u are at the same level they were with him tho. They were in the top 5 of Europe without him, they were there with him and they are still there without him. I wouldn't say better, but they are still the best in EPL and made it too the semi final in 2010 and final in 2011 without him.

    Del Bosque said this after Euros 12...

    Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? I prefer Messi, because he's more of a street player, Del Bosque said to Punto Pelota.

    http://www.futaa.com/football/articl...i-over-ronaldo
    oh please he did have some serious problem with Ronaldo, i mean what kind of friends who said something like MANU is better without CR7 just after the man left the theater of dreams......

    well in RVP case its different, i mean rooney is already the key player for MANU, unlike the days when CR7 still in his MANU jersey, i mean he was from England SAF spend about 30 million pounds or so to get him in the media hype him as high as it gets but well **** CR7 is still the MAN and still score more than him while Rooney is supposed to be the striker LOL,

    and yeah MANU play is kinda slow and they are less productive without CR7,

    idk about that article, but then again i read some article a month ago from Goal that he said he can't chose between messi and cristiano


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Saying Xavi isn't the among best midfielder is also idiotic also. Saying Barcelona isn't the best team currently in the world and among the best of all time is also idiotic. Xavi spoke of Mou tactic wouldn't go down in history, not Mou himself.
    i never said that he's not, and yeah he did say mou ain't going down in history just before the uero starts and he said it again but its the style now, but that was retarded i mean mou style is devastating its what you called effective football, he combine both catenaccio in defense and total football for attack

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Actually Jack Reynolds started a bit of this off who Rinus played under and there are a few things tying this with Ernst Happel of Austrian in 1940-1950. There are a few people credited for this "Total footballer" including Cruyff, and Cruyff gets the credit for it as he performed as a player for both Ajax/Netherlands and he went on to coach Ajax/Barcelona by bring this system in and changing Barcelona, he did create the dream team and even today Barcelona/Spain success comes from him. They call Cruyff the "Total footballer" for a reason. The foundation was laid by Hungary in 1950.

    It was Cruyff a long with Ajax when Rinus left them that beat Inter, and newspaper all over went around saying "death of Catenaccio." Cruyff scored both goals.
    LOL Rinus Michels is credited with the invention of a major football tactic known as "Total Football"
    and was named "coach of the century" by FIFA in 1999,

    man he was the inventor, without him cruyff is no one, he is cruyff MASTER, they called him the inventor and named him the coach of the century for a reason, all cruyff do is take it to other country and implant it there....
     
         

  10. #470
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    i don't think the problem is the team you know......i mean lets take CR7 as exampleafter 2006 you can see he's the best player in portugal, you can say Ronaldo=portugal after that, the last players from portugal golden generation in the 90's Luis Figo is retired at that time, i can hardly see any good top 5 stars players in his portugal team, in euro 2008 they lost against the finalist germany which is the top favorite at that time, in 2010 they lost against the champion spain which is overhype after their performance in euro 2008 and again he lost against spain via penalty shoot out , you can see even without top stars player in his team Ronaldo manage to perform really good and the key for that is his adaptability feat, he can harmonize with any player that he just encounter
    CR7? Messi, with Aguero/Higuain and Di Maria around still = Argentina. The only reason Portugal stay in these games is due to there defence. Argentina have offence, Portugal has defence, clearly the Spain/Germany/Netherland/Czech games proved it they either lost by one goal, won by one or lost in PK. Barcelona since last year have had trouble in defence and look what it cost them. There offence is red hot, but yet get screwed over defensively. Pepe/Alves are much better than any Argentina defenders, midfielder Moutinho, offence CR7/Nani. They have slightly a better team, Messi only has offence, but that got them so far at WC10, were Portugal have gotten further with defence, so don't speak to me about adaptability. The one feat that goes to CR7 is he scored more in actually tournaments (Euro/WC) compared to Messi. CR7 defence keeps him in and unlike Messi he (CR7) doesn't play as a forward for Madrid and go to midfield for country, which Messi does do. They both are the same, the influence for there country, but yet have done anything.

    why ? because am talking about the article, its was the topic that's why i see no reason why you shouldn't bring up about mou and other madrid players when the topic is about xavi, as if it makes you admit that xavi is a bullshitter and try to avoid the topic and talk about mou,

    nah i don't think what rijk did is wrong he did the best he could at that time, Deco is simply better than xavi at that time, and as professional players xavi shouldn't whine about that instead he should train harder and prove himself to rijk that time, and you should be grateful that he didn't sell messi and iniesta at that time, thought he did waste cesc and take dos santos in the team which is one of his biggest mistake,
    You bought up a topic, so did I? Whats the problem with that? I recall me discussing your topic haven't I? I never said Xavi isn't a BS talker, but if your going to flame him than look at what his rival say. Escorp and I already discussed this that Xavi recently has been coming out a lot and its been hitting his image. As I said he responds to other BS talker once again answer your question.

    Without knowing the whole story why do you talk shit? Xavi wasn't a big name yet Milan was after him, yet many other Serie A clubs, as well as EPL clubs. Xavi wanted to stay at Barcelona and become big here and take the club far. He didn't work hard? I didn't know you knew Xavi personally. I guess Pirlo got booted from Milan because he didn't work hard right? Rijk wanted to sell Xavi, but he got fired and Barcelona were sill going to as they could have made a lot on him, so clearly if they were going to make a lot on him he obviously had something in him. Pep told Barcelona he wants Xavi here and thankfully he did.

    of course there are times when certain team get the benefit from the referee deluded judgement, but then again barcelona has it more, i mean look at the semifinal in 2009, THAT WAS A DISGRACE ITS A ****ING DISGRACE, i mean how many times chelsea player got taken down in the penalty box ? and the handball ? its was as clear as days that barca player is handball, in one occasion the incident even occurred in front of the referee very eyes, yet the referee said no, what's wrong with that ? that's why barca is well known as the UEFALONA in whole world,

    c'mon don't tell me you doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, if so then we have to talk
    Woah, what about what Chelsea got away from 1st leg: penalty for Henry not given 2nd leg: Ballack handball in the box (no penalty), dive by Anelka and red for Abidal, penalty not given for Messi...Chelsea didn't get away with it?

    Inter VS Barcelona, everyone is complaining about Busquets dive, but what about Milito offside goal, or 3 PK not given two on Alves, one were Sniejder completely tackles him without touching the ball from behind and taking him down and one with a defender in the PK box literally holding Alves wrist and shoulder to bring him down, and one on Ibra whos shirt got ripped in PK box from a corner. The goal that was disallowed, Toure chest just slightly missing his hands yet disallowed goal. The funny part here is the Portuguese refs in that match was good friends with Mou and both owned a restaurant together lol

    Drogba diving and negative football Chelsea played? The world doesn't even acknowledge that CL triumph by them.

    Recent Madrid games the first clasico VS Barcelona Albiol did a lot of ugly tackles and should have been given a two yellows, but got away with it even ask Escorps.

    The funny thing is the world is just after the best club thats it. Everyone covers there eyes when others get away with it, but open them when Barcelona does or its either they'll say that were getting even with Barcelona and playing there game etc. The excuses the people make.

    Fact is we lost in 2010, we lost in 2012. I can sit here complain about Inter/Chelsea CL win over us, but they won at the end and history isn't changing shit. Barcelona won in 09/11 it won't change either.

    As far Italian go...match fixing speaks for itself, not once, but twice. Who knows what really could have occurred in the WC. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling you what the rest of the world think, mainly the French with the whole Zidane incident an that nasty rat of a Italian defender. Before you call people disgrace look at your league

    conspiracy ? yes
    refs fault ? hell yes
    team was tired ? yes
    he didn't have a team ? yes because madrid players have some internal problem,

    it was reasonable why he said that the special one have some valid point over there, like when there is not a single inter players nominated for the Ballon D'or in 2010, yes that was a conspiracy
    Conspiracy? Both Wenger and Ancelotti got also short end of the stick, but they denied there was a conspiracy between Barcelona and UEFA. Wenger called it ref mistake and they both still acknowledge Barcelona as the best. They both said Mou is just taking things to far in which he has the violence and war between Barcelona/Madrid has gotten worse since he arrived.

    Ref makes a mistake in every game not just in Barcelona. Madrid won the league thanks to refs mistakes

    Every teams tired Madrid have an all star line up and some good footballers on the bench Bayern weren't tired in CL sem VS them, Chelsea and Barcelona weren't either? As I said excuses

    He didn't have a team? Or did he hurt his team? Mou always gives cold shoulders to his players, Iker called Xavi last year Mou didn't like that and benched him, Casillas never gets bench especially if he's healthy. Ramos/Ozil had a few bad starts once again just throws them to the side (benches them). Ozil been off game since the friendlies, reason why he bought Modric in Iker was happy with Barcelona staying on the pitch and shared a lot moment with some players including Messi/Xavi/Valdes after they (Madrid) won Espana and Mou didn't like it once again. Mou didn't like Casillas sportsmanship towards Barcelona.

    The Spanish international made time to speak to the whole Barca team following the El Clasico at the Camp Nou.

    "I was aware of what Casillas did and next time he can stay with them," said Mourinho.
    Mou has been behind the destruction of the Spanish national team...FACT.

    mou got pretty close winning CL with his chelsea, and also with madrid this year he should get it and make it 3 CL trophy for him, messi and iniesta is already a promising young talent even before pep come in Barca 1st team, am talking about unknown players that come out from nowhere,

    oh please this new youth from la masia overrating need to stop.... Tello,Thiago and Iceuna haven't shown anything that make them get the world recognition, even iniesta don't get that much hype when rijk take him in,

    well of course tittles come thru from hardowrk and money but its easier when you already have the team, which is what SAF,Wenger and Mou didn't have when they start their career
    LOL You are clearly blinded if you don't see Pep making talent. Mou buys players who already are talented, Robben was already a big name, same as Sneijder, same as Ozil. He just got the most out of them, just as Pep did with Xavi/Iniesta/Messi/Pique/Pedro/Busquets etc Iniesta was hyped extremely for his versatile. He was in Barcelona starting line up at the age of 18 and at the age of 20 played 38 of 40 games in that season.

    oh please he did have some serious problem with Ronaldo, i mean what kind of friends who said something like MANU is better without CR7 just after the man left the theater of dreams......

    well in RVP case its different, i mean rooney is already the key player for MANU, unlike the days when CR7 still in his MANU jersey, i mean he was from England SAF spend about 30 million pounds or so to get him in the media hype him as high as it gets but well **** CR7 is still the MAN and still score more than him while Rooney is supposed to be the striker LOL,

    and yeah MANU play is kinda slow and they are less productive without CR7,

    idk about that article, but then again i read some article a month ago from Goal that he said he can't chose between messi and cristiano
    Just because he said that doesn't make him CR hater. Xavi denies defensive crisis and says we can play without Pique/Puyol, so by your logic he's saying Pique/Puyol are shit and we can win without them.

    Rooney said United can still win things without Ronaldo, and he wasn't wrong about that. They won without him and with him. CR was a big part in United play, and he bought flare to them, just as many others did Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney, Van Der Sar, etc.

    United still play impressively well and are productive, but not efficient.

    The article you spoke of only came out two weeks ago The article I post came after Euros, the one your speaking of Del Bosque spoke of after the Clasico (2-2) just last week.

    i never said that he's not, and yeah he did say mou ain't going down in history just before the uero starts and he said it again but its the style now, but that was retarded i mean mou style is devastating its what you called effective football, he combine both catenaccio in defense and total football for attack
    lmfao, no he didn't hahahaha he combined park the bus and counter, which isn't rocket science. You call yourself Italian fan and you think Mou plays Catenaccio...

    LOL Rinus Michels is credited with the invention of a major football tactic known as "Total Football"
    and was named "coach of the century" by FIFA in 1999,

    man he was the inventor, without him cruyff is no one, he is cruyff MASTER, they called him the inventor and named him the coach of the century for a reason, all cruyff do is take it to other country and implant it there....
    The foundations for Total Football were laid by Hungary which revolutionized the sport in the 1950s, laying the tactical fundamentals of Total Football and dominating international football with the remarkable Golden Team. Jack Reynolds, who was the manager of Ajax from 1915–1925, 1928–1940, and 1945–1947 first witnessed this system and refined the tactical procedures and first wrote of the fluidity of this style.

    Rinus Michels, who played under Reynolds, later went on to become manager of Ajax himself and refined the concept into what is known today as "Total Football" (Totaalvoetbal in Dutch), using it in his training for the Ajax squad and the Netherlands national team in the 1970s. It was further refined by Stefan Kovacs after Michels left for Barcelona. Dutch forward Johan Cruyff was the system's most famous exponent

    Enough said
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 10-17-2012 at 03:42 AM.

  11. #471
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    CR7? Messi, with Aguero/Higuain and Di Maria around still = Argentina. The only reason Portugal stay in these games is due to there defence. Argentina have offence, Portugal has defence, clearly the Spain/Germany/Netherland/Czech games proved it they either lost by one goal, won by one or lost in PK. Barcelona since last year have had trouble in defence and look what it cost them. There offence is red hot, but yet get screwed over defensively. Pepe/Alves are much better than any Argentina defenders, midfielder Moutinho, offence CR7/Nani. They have slightly a better team, Messi only has offence, but that got them so far at WC10, were Portugal have gotten further with defence, so don't speak to me about adaptability. The one feat that goes to CR7 is he scored more in actually tournaments (Euro/WC) compared to Messi. CR7 defence keeps him in and unlike Messi he (CR7) doesn't play as a forward for Madrid and go to midfield for country, which Messi does do. They both are the same, the influence for there country, but yet have done anything,
    LOL now you try to downplay Ronaldo contribution in his national team , *****ing about defense are we ?
    as far as i seen ever since Fernando Couto days i don't think any defenders in Portugal is on his level, pepe is good but he's not there yet and maybe he will never get to Couto level considering his age, now just, Bruno Alves ? don't even talk about him...... i can also say Ronaldo help the defense he's often pull back in the midfield or even the penalty box to secure a header.... yet he still pawn

    like i said earlier Ronaldo is extremely good when it comes to adapt with other players that he just encounter, he already prove it countless time in his MANU days. Madrid Days and in national team, what about messi ? oh i forgot he's been playing i barca for years, if he's good in adaptability then what hell is going in WC 2010 and Copa america 2011 ? he's been playing with the same people for years and when it comes to play for another team he completely at lost he can't find Xavi and Inesta there, that's why there has been a topic in Argentina that they should get Pep as their new coach, and mascherano is also part of Barca management strategy to help messi perform better in argentina,


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    You bought up a topic, so did I? Whats the problem with that? I recall me discussing your topic haven't I? I never said Xavi isn't a BS talker, but if your going to flame him than look at what his rival say. Escorp and I already discussed this that Xavi recently has been coming out a lot and its been hitting his image. As I said he responds to other BS talker once again answer your question.
    and again am not asking you to bought a topic,i merely talking about xavi, an i gues its hard for you to ad mit that he's a bullshitter, and you just have to avoid it and talk about mou instead staying on topic LOL, i should have listened to what escorp said a few months ago, that i shouldn't talk about the bullshitters xavi cause it will it turn out to a "whose more hypocrite"

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Without knowing the whole story why do you talk shit? Xavi wasn't a big name yet Milan was after him, yet many other Serie A clubs, as well as EPL clubs. Xavi wanted to stay at Barcelona and become big here and take the club far. He didn't work hard? I didn't know you knew Xavi personally. I guess Pirlo got booted from Milan because he didn't work hard right? Rijk wanted to sell Xavi, but he got fired and Barcelona were sill going to as they could have made a lot on him, so clearly if they were going to make a lot on him he obviously had something in him. Pep told Barcelona he wants Xavi here and thankfully he did.
    so what if milan was after him ? they have pirlo and he's better that's why they don't continue the negotiations, if he wanted to stay at barca then he should have stop whining about deco and him becoming bench warmer, and yeah he's not good enough at that time that's why Deco benched him LOL, and when everyone enjoy Rijk success he's actually despise the man ? what a hypocrite LOL blame your ability dude you are not the man you are now at that time, he seriously don't think that he's better at deco in rijk days is he ?, he should have criticized Rijk when the man still his coach rather than talking when the man leave camp nou already, what a
    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    *****


    Woah, what about what Chelsea got away from 1st leg: penalty for Henry not given 2nd leg: Ballack handball in the box (no penalty), dive by Anelka and red for Abidal, penalty not given for Messi...Chelsea didn't get away with it?
    like i said earlier, every team get the benefit from the referee deluded judgement, but barca has it more, if you don't think alike then there is a problem with you well all barca fans were like that

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Inter VS Barcelona, everyone is complaining about Busquets dive, but what about Milito offside goal, or 3 PK not given two on Alves, one were Sniejder completely tackles him without touching the ball from behind and taking him down and one with a defender in the PK box literally holding Alves wrist and shoulder to bring him down, and one on Ibra whos shirt got ripped in PK box from a corner. The goal that was disallowed, Toure chest just slightly missing his hands yet disallowed goal. The funny part here is the Portuguese refs in that match was good friends with Mou and both owned a restaurant together lol
    and again every team get the benefit from the referee deluded judgement, but barca has it more, if you don't think alike then there is a problem with you well all barca fans were like that

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Drogba diving and negative football Chelsea played? The world doesn't even acknowledge that CL triumph by them.
    what world ? your world ? how small and butthurt

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Recent Madrid games the first clasico VS Barcelona Albiol did a lot of ugly tackles and should have been given a two yellows, but got away with it even ask Escorps.
    and again every team get the benefit from the referee deluded judgement, but barca has it more, if you don't think alike then there is a problem with you well all barca fans were like that


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    The funny thing is the world is just after the best club thats it. Everyone covers there eyes when others get away with it, but open them when Barcelona does or its either they'll say that were getting even with Barcelona and playing there game etc. The excuses the people make.
    well its true, but barca has it more, i mean that match in Stamford bridge says it all, you can't get to much handball and foul at penalty box disallowed but not if you're Barcelona

    Fact is we lost in 2010, we lost in 2012. I can sit here complain about Inter/Chelsea CL win over us, but they won at the end and history isn't changing shit. Barcelona won in 09/11 it won't change either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    As far Italian go...match fixing speaks for itself, not once, but twice. Who knows what really could have occurred in the WC. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling you what the rest of the world think, mainly the French with the whole Zidane incident an that nasty rat of a Italian defender. Before you call people disgrace look at your league
    i don't know there people who think like that, but the way the italians win the WC in 2010 is right, they fough their way from teh group stage and own the biggest favorite at that time with tactical yet stunning football style,

    at least in Serie A they punish the perpetrators while in well you know they let them roam around and named them the beast team ever yeah some bullshit like that


    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Conspiracy? Both Wenger and Ancelotti got also short end of the stick, but they denied there was a conspiracy between Barcelona and UEFA. Wenger called it ref mistake and they both still acknowledge Barcelona as the best. They both said Mou is just taking things to far in which he has the violence and war between Barcelona/Madrid has gotten worse since he arrived.
    Both Wenger and Ancelotti don't want shit to get real you know and make the media mad well they want to stay low profile, what mou did just open the whole world eyes that there is something wrong with well you know what

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Ref makes a mistake in every game not just in Barcelona. Madrid won the league thanks to refs mistakes
    haha you're so sad

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Every teams tired Madrid have an all star line up and some good footballers on the bench Bayern weren't tired in CL sem VS them, Chelsea and Barcelona weren't either? As I said excuses
    and you think its easy to change the line up in every in single match ? especially in important match, you can't just change it when you have proper line up prepared and because even missing 1 player can show a significance effect in the team play, but when they tired they can't perform like they used to play and that make it even worse

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    He didn't have a team? Or did he hurt his team? Mou always gives cold shoulders to his players, Iker called Xavi last year Mou didn't like that and benched him, Casillas never gets bench especially if he's healthy. Ramos/Ozil had a few bad starts once again just throws them to the side (benches them). Ozil been off game since the friendlies, reason why he bought Modric in Iker was happy with Barcelona staying on the pitch and shared a lot moment with some players including Messi/Xavi/Valdes after they (Madrid) won Espana and Mou didn't like it once again. Mou didn't like Casillas sportsmanship towards Barcelona.
    of course its not a good thing getting friendly with a hypocrite like xavi especially when the dude just insult his coach recently, casillas should know that better than anyone else,

    in Ozil and Ramos case that's what you called discipline, he discipline his player tha play under form i see no reason why is that a problem,

    ah also after the 2-2 game at camp nou instead go and cheer his teammate casillas goes to barca player 1st, wtf is that ? he should have go to Madrid player 1st before going to Uefalona players, he's the captain for god sake, once again mou is right



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Mou has been behind the destruction of the Spanish national team...FACT.
    haha clam down will you ? i know you still mad because Spain played like Total bullshit last night, France should have win that match

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    LOL You are clearly blinded if you don't see Pep making talent. Mou buys players who already are talented, Robben was already a big name, same as Sneijder, same as Ozil. He just got the most out of them, just as Pep did with Xavi/Iniesta/Messi/Pique/Pedro/Busquets etc Iniesta was hyped extremely for his versatile. He was in Barcelona starting line up at the age of 18 and at the age of 20 played 38 of 40 games in that season.
    so you think Pep can turn some noob into a football superstars ? don't give me that bullshit,
    iniesta ws taken in by Rijk and give quite caps for barca, that helped him gain some morale, he's already good before pep get to him, the same goes to Xavi,Messi and Pique(thanks to SAF but he throw dirt to SAF face when leave for Camp nou),

    when you're talking about extreme hype you talk about neymar hype, iniesta don't get that much hype when he was 1st appear in Barcelona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Just because he said that doesn't make him CR hater. Xavi denies defensive crisis and says we can play without Pique/Puyol, so by your logic he's saying Pique/Puyol are shit and we can win without them.

    Rooney said United can still win things without Ronaldo, and he wasn't wrong about that. They won without him and with him. CR was a big part in United play, and he bought flare to them, just as many others did Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Rooney, Van Der Sar, etc.
    he don't say that, he said MANU IS BETTER WITHOUT RONALDO, what xavi mean is completely different he said we can play well without Puyol and Pique, you can see that he's trying to comfort his teammates........



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    The article you spoke of only came out two weeks ago The article I post came after Euros, the one your speaking of Del Bosque spoke of after the Clasico (2-2) just last week.
    so mine is the newest one



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    lmfao, no he didn't hahahaha he combined park the bus and counter, which isn't rocket science. You call yourself Italian fan and you think Mou plays Catenaccio...
    LMAO yes he did but its not pure catenaccio, but when he defend you can see that he apply it since his chelsea days,
    he only park the bus he played with 10 man which is obvious thing to do when you played Barcelona

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    The foundations for Total Football were laid by Hungary which revolutionized the sport in the 1950s, laying the tactical fundamentals of Total Football and dominating international football with the remarkable Golden Team. Jack Reynolds, who was the manager of Ajax from 1915–1925, 1928–1940, and 1945–1947 first witnessed this system and refined the tactical procedures and first wrote of the fluidity of this style.

    Rinus Michels, who played under Reynolds, later went on to become manager of Ajax himself and refined the concept into what is known today as "Total Football" (Totaalvoetbal in Dutch), using it in his training for the Ajax squad and the Netherlands national team in the 1970s. It was further refined by Stefan Kovacs after Michels left for Barcelona. Dutch forward Johan Cruyff was the system's most famous exponent

    Enough said
    and again that post just prove me right, Cruyff is no one without Michels, he used him as the player to get the play done, but the method come from Michels, they chose him as Coach of the century for a reason, i mean at that time Cruyff is already win everything with his so called dream team right ? but why not him ? if he really change football ?
     
         

  12. #472
    Senior Member IzunaUchiha2's Avatar
    Status
    IzunaUchiha2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    UK
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    ReLax guess what? Barcalona buys referees . Uefalona fanboy . Xavi is crap and so is messi . Ronaldo is da best . Hala madrid . Hala cr7 . RONALDO RONALDO . How many goals messi scored for copa america? 0 . Exactly
     
         

  13. #473
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,513
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by IzunaUchiha2 View Post
    ReLax guess what? Barcalona buys referees . Uefalona fanboy . Xavi is crap and so is messi . Ronaldo is da best . Hala madrid . Hala cr7 . RONALDO RONALDO . How many goals messi scored for copa america? 0 . Exactly
    sure thats why madrid is 8 pts behind..
     
         

  14. #474
    Gilda's Avatar
    Status
    Gilda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,498
    Location
    No man's land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    @Totsuka No TsurugiWow and the Izuna dude- I came here reading after awhile just for some good opinions. But I honestly think you took this way too personal and biased. Please, it's not like R.Madrid will give you a medal for insulting Barca fans.

    ---

    Other than that I am quite happy for what Barcelona has accomplished till now but I'm kinda worried with our defense being a total mess right now because of the injuries. Hope Tito and the guys will manage everything right!
     
         
    Last edited by Gilda; 10-18-2012 at 05:27 PM.

  15. #475
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
    @Totsuka No TsurugiWow and the Izuna dude- I came here reading after awhile just for some good opinions. But I honestly think you took this way too personal and biased. Please, it's not like R.Madrid will give you a medal for insulting Barca fans
    biased ? that's only if you're barca fans, up there you see me defending Rijkaard and Deco and the other guy try to underrate them,
    i state Xavi is a Bullshitter and its right, i see no reason why why you called me biased while am only stating the truth you see the guy up there try to bring Mourinho and Italy in order to divert conversation, that's what you called butthurt sign, and also Uefalona ain't gonna give ya a medal of honor for defending them but wait maybe they will considering there are a lot barca glory hunters out there.
     
         

  16. #476
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    biased ? that's only if you're barca fans, up there you see me defending Rijkaard and Deco and the other guy try to underrate them,
    i state Xavi is a Bullshitter and its right, i see no reason why why you called me biased while am only stating the truth you see the guy up there try to bring Mourinho and Italy in order to divert conversation, that's what you called butthurt sign, and also Uefalona ain't gonna give ya a medal of honor for defending them but wait maybe they will considering there are a lot barca glory hunters out there.
    Slow down young gun, slow down.

    I already said this

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    I never said Xavi isn't a BS talker, but if your going to flame him than look at what his rival (hence why I bought in Mou) say. Escorp and I already discussed this that Xavi recently has been coming out a lot and its been hitting his image
    At the end Xavi stated an "opinion" if his opinion is bullshit, so is the rest of the world. Your whole argument is an opinion, what makes you less of a bullshitter again?

    You accuse me of diverting? I bought up Italian because unlike Barcelona they've been caught, which solidifies there cheating accusations compared to that of Barcelona accusation. Than you accuse me of "butthurt fan", your calling Barcelona cheaters becuase your teams got slapped around by them, so Barcelona have been accused of cheating because of "butthurt fans". Your whole argument is coming from a "butthurt" point of view by saying they cheated to satisfy yourself and your defeat.

    Glory hunters? Yes, every club has its shares of glory hunter, as I recall Madrid got plenty of them in Zidane era, as well as now a lot came due to CR7 and Mou. Oh and not to mention there 9 European championships. In which 75% or more of Madrid never witnessed, but yet make it see like they were present there
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 10-19-2012 at 01:13 PM.

  17. #477
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    At the end Xavi stated an "opinion" if his opinion is bullshit, so is the rest of the world. Your whole argument is an opinion, what makes you less of a bullshitter again?
    Ha........Bullshit opinion then yes ? at least mine come from fact while and where did xavi opnion come from ? while the fact shows that both mourinho and his football style is something to reckon with a vertical and direct football style they don't elaborate wayy to much like you know who......

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    You accuse me of diverting? I bought up Italian because unlike Barcelona they've been caught, which solidifies there cheating accusations compared to that of Barcelona accusation. Than you accuse me of "butthurt fan", your calling Barcelona cheaters becuase your teams got slapped around by them, so Barcelona have been accused of cheating because of "butthurt fans". Your whole argument is coming from a "butthurt" point of view by saying they cheated to satisfy yourself and your defeat.
    OK and the one who caught them is ? FIGC right ? not UEFA...... and this Italian cheating only in domestic competition and that happens in 90's and early 2000, its got nothing to do with Italy triumph at Berlin 2006, people who watch Italy In WC 2006 should know they deserve the cup, you actually the 1st person who told me someone doubt their triumph in 2006,

    why i accuse Barca cheating ? i can only say Stamford bridge 2009, RVP red card, especially in Stamford bridge god knows what in there,
    i can't even count how many times Chelsea players got taken down in Penalty box and the last handball its just *******, even my nephew(8 years old at that time) said that's ****ing handball, yet the referee said no,

    why i called you butthurt ? because you can't accept that Chelsea won the CL this last season LOL, you even state the world don't acknowledge their triumph, just because they park the buss:sy:

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Glory hunters? Yes, every club has its shares of glory hunter, as I recall Madrid got plenty of them in Zidane era, as well as now a lot came due to CR7 and Mou. Oh and not to mention there 9 European championships. In which 75% or more of Madrid never witnessed, but yet make it see like they were present there
    of course but barca has it more, especially in my country they are everywhere, once upon a time i ask them "do you know Patrick Kluivert ?" and none of know a thing about that awesome forward, Glory hunters at his best
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-19-2012 at 01:53 PM.

  18. #478
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    Ha........Bullshit opinion then yes ? at least mine come from fact while and where did xavi opnion come from ? while the fact shows that both mourinho and his football style is something to reckon with a vertical and direct football style they don't elaborate wayy to much like you know who......

    OK and the one who caught them is ? FIGC right ? not UEFA...... and this Italian cheating only in domestic competition and that happens in 90's and early 2000, its got nothing to do with Italy triumph at Berlin 2006, people who watch Italy In WC 2006 should know they deserve the cup, you actually the 1st person who told me someone doubt their triumph in 2006,

    why i accuse Barca cheating ? i can only say Stamford bridge 2009, RVP red card, especially in Stamford bridge god knows what in there,
    i can't even count how many times Chelsea players got taken down in Penalty box and the last handball its just *******, even my nephew(8 years old at that time) said that's ****ing handball, yet the referee said no,

    why i called you butthurt ? because you can't accept that Chelsea won the CL this last season LOL, you even state the world don't acknowledge their triumph, just because they park the buss:sy:



    of course but barca has it more, especially in my country they are everywhere, once upon a time i ask them "do you know Patrick Kluivert ?" and none of know a thing about that awesome forward, Glory hunters at his best
    What facts? All I read was a bunch of bullshit and a guy trying to defend his team. No facts.

    Actually didn't Italian get hit with it again? before the Euros 2012? They even had one come out in 2006 Again you claim to be a fan of Serie A yet know nothing. Actually plenty doubt the Italians and mainly over the Zidane incident

    Yes, and the same thing can be said that day about Chelsea they got away with a handball in the box, your talking about fouls on Drogba/Anelka/Malouda all who have dived, I'm sure you saw Maoluda famous dive VS your Italian side in WC. I admit RVP was harsh, but Wenger said it himself it was ref error, not a conspiracy around Barcelona like you and your so called, "butthurt fans" claim. Being the older one you let a 8 year old swear? Clearly shows how mature you are...

    Butthurt about Chelsea? Am I bitter from losing to them? Yes, I'm sure everyone gets bitter from seeing their side lose. I've already told you Chelsea won the CL and said congrats to them, so I don't know where you get your facts from. Since Chelsea have won the CL they've labelled as lucky winners (Wenger, being one to claim it) by the media and even in recent interview by Di Matteo he said "We aren't lucky winners", so if they weren't called that by the media and others why would he say that. I doubt he'd come out and say it because I though so, or all of Barcelona thought so. Not the mention Bayern fans are more bitter than Barcelona, and I was behind Bayern, but at the same time not really as we are tied in CL titles, if they won they'd go ahead by one. So, in away I didn't want Bayern to win to get 5 CL and I didn't want Chelsea to win as they played the same way they did VS Barcelona. I still stick by saying they played unattractive football, I can understand VS Barcelona, but Bayern? Really? And even today they are trying to replicate Barcelona So, they are well aware of it of there unattractive football. Even Abramovich, said he wants to play like Del Bosque 00/04 Madrid and his current Spain, also like Barcelona and SAF United. They clearly didn't win like that in CL 11/12 So, now they will attempt with there self proclaimed Xavi/Ineista/Messi (Mata/Hazard/Oscar).

    of course but barca has it more, especially in my country they are everywhere, once upon a time i ask them "do you know Patrick Kluivert ?" and none of know a thing about that awesome forward, Glory hunters at his best
    Funny you bought that up, I recall some Madrid fans I met at football tournament, and they didn't know who Zidane was:D Clearly...glory hunting at its best.:D
     
         

  19. #479
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,040
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: General Football Debates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    What facts? All I read was a bunch of bullshit and a guy trying to defend his team. No facts.
    the fact that mou succeed in 4 different team says it all, saying something like the man ain't going down in history is bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Actually didn't Italian get hit with it again? before the Euros 2012? They even had one come out in 2006 Again you claim to be a fan of Serie A yet know nothing. Actually plenty doubt the Italians and mainly over the Zidane incident
    i was talking about the calciopoli not the scommessopoli, but that incident is insignificance compared to calciopoli since it involved some top SERIE A club like Juve and AC Milan, and again i never heard anyone doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, i only heard something like Materazzi harassing Zidane family and His religion(mind that am a Muslim), but to say that Italy don't deserve the cup just because of that is silly since provocation is something that happened all the time in the pitch zidane should know that of all people and it was his fault for buying what Matrix said,

    if you're Barca fans you'll know that i mean Barca players tend to provoke the referee,
    like when pepe take down alves, you can see that mofo valdes run his as to the scenery and bla bla bla red card LOL pepe don't even touch him

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Yes, and the same thing can be said that day about Chelsea they got away with a handball in the box, your talking about fouls on Drogba/Anelka/Malouda all who have dived, I'm sure you saw Maoluda famous dive VS your Italian side in WC. I admit RVP was harsh, but Wenger said it himself it was ref error, not a conspiracy around Barcelona like you and your so called, "butthurt fans" claim. Being the older one you let a 8 year old swear? Clearly shows how mature you are...
    can you get me the video for that ? i missed that Chelsea handball....
    ok this a comment from a semi professional referee from UK regarding that match

    "As a semi-professional football referee from the UK, I can understand why no penalty was given on the first (although a free kick at least should have been given), and the second was weak at the best. The third was incredibly blatant. The fourth suggested to me that the fixture was fixed. Not because of the incident, but because of the ref's response. In this large a game, the referee takes time to think. He immediately waved for a no. I never insult referees (even when I watch matches).
    Fixed."

    well he just blatantly said that out of nowhere because that kid is Chelsea fans LOL, he mad LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Butthurt about Chelsea? Am I bitter from losing to them? Yes, I'm sure everyone gets bitter from seeing their side lose. I've already told you Chelsea won the CL and said congrats to them, so I don't know where you get your facts from. Since Chelsea have won the CL they've labelled as lucky winners (Wenger, being one to claim it) by the media and even in recent interview by Di Matteo he said "We aren't lucky winners", so if they weren't called that by the media and others why would he say that. I doubt he'd come out and say it because I though so, or all of Barcelona thought so. Not the mention Bayern fans are more bitter than Barcelona, and I was behind Bayern, but at the same time not really as we are tied in CL titles, if they won they'd go ahead by one. So, in away I didn't want Bayern to win to get 5 CL and I didn't want Chelsea to win as they played the same way they did VS Barcelona. I still stick by saying they played unattractive football, I can understand VS Barcelona, but Bayern? Really? And even today they are trying to replicate Barcelona So, they are well aware of it of there unattractive football. Even Abramovich, said he wants to play like Del Bosque 00/04 Madrid and his current Spain, also like Barcelona and SAF United. They clearly didn't win like that in CL 11/12 So, now they will attempt with there self proclaimed Xavi/Ineista/Messi (Mata/Hazard/Oscar).
    you said the world don't acknowledge their triumph at Munich, why would said that ? that suggest me to think that you're still butthurt over Chelsea beating Barcelona despite leading 2 goal,played against 10 man and given a penalty yet messi missed the net , and yet it ended with 2-2

    what's wrong with negative football ? if there offense there is also defense right ? just like positive and Negative there's always 2 sides of everything its all about preference, just like the ONLY ONE state recently
    "Some people enjoy Barcelona's style and some don't. I respect their philosophy and have to admit that it's difficult to play against them. Some teams are just trying to copy what's seen as the ideal by some. Madrid have their own identity."



    Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Funny you bought that up, I recall some Madrid fans I met at football tournament, and they didn't know who Zidane was:D Clearly...glory hunting at its best.:D
    how old is he ? what kind of idiot who don't know zidane ? this guy in my country is somewhere near my age 20 yet he don't know Patrick Kluivert, i wonder when did he start watching football maybe 2008 SMH
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 10-19-2012 at 03:17 PM.

  20. #480
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: General Football Debates!

    the fact that mou succeed in 4 different team says it all, saying something like the man ain't going down in history is bullshit
    He said he isn't going down for his tactic/style of play and he manly spoke of him if he was in Barcelona, you do know there is extended version of his interview around the net? And he said it as a mind game, Mou says all kinds of things about Barcelona, but yet says Barcelona/Madrid are the best in the world. It's all mind games from both sides.

    Beside when Mou was in Inter he wanted the Barcelona job, and when they went to him Barcelona said they want him to calm down on his media antics and accusing others, but Mou refuse to stop that. The reason why Xavi was asked about Mou in Barcelona in the first place.

    i was talking about the calciopoli not the scommessopoli, but that incident is insignificance compared to calciopoli since it involved some top SERIE A club like Juve and AC Milan, and again i never heard anyone doubt the Italians triumph in 2006, i only heard something like Materazzi harassing Zidane family and His religion(mind that am a Muslim), but to say that Italy don't deserve the cup just because of that is silly since provocation is something that happened all the time in the pitch zidane should know that of all people and it was his fault for buying what Matrix said,

    if you're Barca fans you'll know that i mean Barca players tend to provoke the referee, like when pepe take down alves, you can see that mofo valdes run his as to the scenery and bla bla bla red card LOL pepe don't even touch him
    It was travelling around a lot in 2006-2008. The thing with these accusations, fans make them, just like Barcelona, my point I tried getting out. A lot of bitter fans who lost to Italians club or country wise will always bring that up, as it is in there history now. I'm Muslim also...I'm not here to offend you. Thats the French accusation for you, they will blame there defeat on that sole reason.

    It's true Barcelona tend to go to the refs a lot and mainly V Madrid for the sole reason that Madrid play dirty. Pepe foul was worse than the one Argentina defender did to Germany player in 90 WC final and he got a red without touching the guy, I don't know why there are complains about Pepe he clearly touched Alves, which many have already confirmed the only thing is Alves overreacted on the contact.

    Every team goes to the ref, Barcelona do it more, but it doesn't make others better...its like you cheating on a test and me cheating on two, even tho I cheated more, we both are cheaters. Barcelona may whine to the refs the most, but everyone does that.

    you said the world don't acknowledge their triumph at Munich, why would said that ? that suggest me to think that you're still butthurt over Chelsea beating Barcelona despite leading 2 goal,played against 10 man and given a penalty yet messi missed the net , and yet it ended with 2-2

    what's wrong with negative football ? if there offense there is also defense right ? just like positive and Negative there's always 2 sides of everything its all about preference, just like the ONLY ONE state recently
    "Some people enjoy Barcelona's style and some don't. I respect their philosophy and have to admit that it's difficult to play against them. Some teams are just trying to copy what's seen as the ideal by some. Madrid have their own identity."
    I said the "world" not me, which is true, if you go to comment sections and see some fan articles they all vent there angry at either Chelsea buying titles, Chelsea playing negatively, them getting lucky, etc. It comes from United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Barcelona/Madrid/Bayern/etc supporters also, not just the ones that lost to them. TV channels have also accused Chelsea tactics (Especially Germans). I just don't like how they won, they won it, but not in a style I'd like clubs to win it in.

    Yes, but theres was different. I mean literally waiting by your GK the entire team and waiting to get them on counter, is not defence, but parking the bus. What if both sides played like that it would kill football. it's unfair one said just keeps attacking while the other just sit back. In 60/70 they use to do that a bit more. Than they use to only give 2 points a win and 1 point a draw. In todays football they try to get teams to actually play reason why 3 points a win and 1 a draw.

    how old is he ? what kind of idiot who don't know zidane ? this guy in my country is somewhere near my age 20 yet he don't know Patrick Kluivert, i wonder when did he start watching football maybe 2008 SMH
    People who don't know football...I've had people ask about Pele My point being glory hopers are everywhere, I've supported Barcelona for the longest I can remember this is why I'm certain of knowing my team. I was there when we were at the bottom, I'm here today when we are at the top, and will be still there at the bottom when our time is over.

    At that quote I missed the refs is British, so clearly his statement is biased.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •