Page 30 of 84 « First ... 202627282930313233344080 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    And im the one to blame aint
    no loving me </3

Re: General Football Debates!

As i am a real fan i hope they win CL and CDL since La liga is vey hard to win for them now. I hope Mou gets fired . Benching cassilias putting Adan that is stupid

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

^GTFO Madrid plastics fans, Madrid fans should take Inter Milan fans as example, they were always support Mou no matter what happens and bang TREBLE,

Breaking news: Mancini VS Super Mario

UK correspondent Greg Stobart can reveal that it was, in fact, Roberto Mancini who provoked the confrontation with Mario Balotelli at Manchester City's Carrington training base on Thursday. Mancini reportedly began to single out the Italy striker for criticism throughout the session (after he was initially training alone) before taking exception to a challenge on Scott Sinclair. According to witnesses, Balotelli was as bemused as his team-mates at the coach's reaction.
    that's it Escorp you're right, Mancini is the weak link in City

Status
    Sep 2011
    Premeditated Murder.

Its OFFICIAL messi has won the ballon d or

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Men's World Player of the Year: Lionel Messi
    Women's World Player of the Year: Abby Wambach
    Men's Coach of the Year: Vicente Del Bosque
    Women's Coach of the Year: Pia Sundhage
    FIFPRO XI: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid and Spain); Dani Alves (Barcelona and Brazil), Gerard Pique (Barcelona and Spain), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid and Spain), Marcelo (Real Madrid and Brazil); Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid and Spain), Xavi Hernandez (Barcelona and Spain), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona and Spain); Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina), Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid and Colombia), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid and Portugal).
    FIFA Puskas Award for best goal: Miroslav Stoch
    FIFA Fair Play Award 2012: Football Federation of Uzbekistan
    FIFA Presidential Award: Franz Beckenbauer

Grats to Leo! 4th FIFA Ballon d'Or in a row something that we may not see past in our life time (he may just get another 2-3).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    FIFPRO XI: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid and Spain); Dani Alves (Barcelona and Brazil), Gerard Pique (Barcelona and Spain), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid and Spain), Marcelo (Real Madrid and Brazil); Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid and Spain), Xavi Hernandez (Barcelona and Spain), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona and Spain); Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina), Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid and Colombia), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid and Portugal).
    Spanish League....

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Spanish League....
    lol well the Madrid side did set a record last season in the league by dethroning Barcelona and the Spain national team won Euros, so you'd expect them to be nominated all tho I don't think Alves/Marcelo/Pique should've been on there. I'd rather see Lahm over Alves, Chiellini over Pique, and Alba over Marcelo (questionable). Perhaps Pirlo over Alonso (maybe) and RVP over Falcao.

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Casillas picks Ramos over Ronaldo in 2012 Fifa Ballon d'Or

Go home Casillas, you're drunk

by the way congrats for Messi for his 3rd Ballon D'or

Status
    Jun 2011
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post

isn't it his 4th?

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

That news is old now, he said it after CR played the "I'm sad" game and forced all Madrid board/players/fans who supported Casillas for the Ballon towards him. The vote either way wouldn't have helped him.

Its his 4th Ballon.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

Bayern 5-0 Schalke 04 (Friendly Match)

Even if it was a friendly, Bayern won with a clean sheet. 5 goals from Muller, Mandzukic, Gomez.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Oh darn, the Seahawks beat the Redskins shame shame

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

That news is old now, he said it after CR played the "I'm sad" game and forced all Madrid board/players/fans who supported Casillas for the Ballon towards him. The vote either way wouldn't have helped him.

Its his 4th Ballon.
    nah this one is new, the 1st news is about Casillas don't know which player he should pick,
    i know it wouldn't help him, but Casillas is the Captain yet he's fooling around and pick for Ramos when he knew that Ramos is not even the last candidate to win it, either way Casillas is being an ass

IMO it his 3rd 2 consecutive win for him, 2010 ballon D'or winner is Wesley Sneijder.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

nah this one is new, the 1st news is about Casillas don't know which player he should pick,
    i know it wouldn't help him, but Casillas is the Captain yet he's fooling around and pick for Ramos when he knew that Ramos is not even the last candidate to win it, either way Casillas is being an ass

IMO it his 3rd 2 consecutive win for him, 2010 ballon D'or winner is Wesley Sneijder.
    Nope.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/...dor-nomination

Oct. 24 2012 Ramos thanks him for Ballon vote. He's not fooling around, but getting even.

Sneijder? The guy who didn't even finish in top 3? Well in the worlds opinion its 4 straight for Messi.

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Nope.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/...dor-nomination

Oct. 24 2012 Ramos thanks him for Ballon vote. He's not fooling around, but getting even.

Sneijder? The guy who didn't even finish in top 3? Well in the worlds opinion its 4 straight for Messi.
    he's fooling because Ramos in not even the favorite for the award,

he deserve the award more than anyone that year, except for Xavi,
    Xavi played consistently well and just deserves to be on the list, but Iniesta actually wasn't at his best during the first half of last season. However, his match-winning goal in the final of the FIFA World Cup 2010 seems to be just enough to ensure a place on the list, which means Sneijder misses out.

Wesley Sneijder was part of Jose Mourinho's treble-winning Inter Milan team—in fact, was the lynchpin and shouldered the offensive duties alongside Diego Milito. He played a key role in Inter winning the Serie A, the Coppa Italia and the coveted Champions League.

One may ask how on earth Sneijder missed out after his best season in club and International play. That's FIFA for you. The ludicrous FIFA wrapped up in the blanket of corruption.

He was promptly named the UEFA midfielder of the year, which just serves as a testament to his consistency and effectiveness during the best part of a successful campaign where his individual performance aided the team to a treble.

His exploits don't end there. After guiding his club to glory, Sneijder reprised his world-beating form for the Netherlands in the World Cup. He was the mainstay of an above average Holland side that contested in the final of the World Cup—to the surprise of many—which they eventually lost to Spain.

Sneijder would've won 2010 Ballon d'Or under old voting system

the fact that he's not in the top 3 mean that the Ballon D'or is nothing than popularity contest, but we all know that Sneijder/Xavi is the best player in 2010, maybe even you deep down there know that Sneijder deserve it.......

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Iniesta was quite good last year he missed 2 months from injury, but when he came back he was top form. Xavi/Sneijder did have a case.

The old rules still exist. The difference is FIFA wanted to get rid of the World player of the year, so they combined it with Ballon. World Player was judged by captains/coaches, Ballon by media.

Snejider would've won. The media/journalist had it like this 1. Sneijder 2. Iniesta 3. Xavi 4. Messi. The captains/coaches had it like 1. Messi 2. Iniesta 3. Xavi...In the end the numbers favoured Messi due to the captain/coaches, as did they prefer Iniesta/Xavi and it pushed Sneijder out, but it isn't right to strip Messi of the award because FIFA got lazy giving out to awards. I mean technically speaking Messi would've still gotten the World Best player. In the 60-70-80 they never allowed SA to be awarded this. Its like me saying Pele/Garrincha would've beaten many of them Sir Bobby, Cryuff, Mueller, Beck, or Maradona beaten Platini/Van Basten etc to the award as well. I'd have rights to stripe the award away from other legends. The voting criteria has changed heavily to individual performances due to the combination of World Player.

Status
    Sep 2011
    meager endeavour

Iniesta was quite good last year he missed 2 months from injury, but when he came back he was top form. Xavi/Sneijder did have a case.

The old rules still exist. The difference is FIFA wanted to get rid of the World player of the year, so they combined it with Ballon. World Player was judged by captains/coaches, Ballon by media.

Snejider would've won. The media/journalist had it like this 1. Sneijder 2. Iniesta 3. Xavi 4. Messi. The captains/coaches had it like 1. Messi 2. Iniesta 3. Xavi...In the end the numbers favoured Messi due to the captain/coaches, as did they prefer Iniesta/Xavi and it pushed Sneijder out, but it isn't right to strip Messi of the award because FIFA got lazy giving out to awards. I mean technically speaking Messi would've still gotten the World Best player. In the 60-70-80 they never allowed SA to be awarded this. Its like me saying Pele/Garrincha would've beaten many of them Sir Bobby, Cryuff, Mueller, Beck, or Maradona beaten Platini/Van Basten etc to the award as well. I'd have rights to stripe the award away from other legends. The voting criteria has changed heavily to individual performances due to the combination of World Player.

nonetheless, Iniesta in 2010 is not worthy to win the awards let alone become the nominee,

then the coach who don't think that Sneijder deserve the award thus didn't vote for him is mentally challenged, even the journalist which sometimes wrote BS article knew that Sneijder deserve it,

so you think technically Messi will still win the award ? why ? cause he scored more goals than Sneijder ? well tell that to Cannavaro,Nedved,Figo and Dinho.......

Status
    Jan 2012
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

nonetheless, Iniesta in 2010 is not worthy to win the awards let alone become the nominee,

then the coach who don't think that Sneijder deserve the award thus didn't vote for him is mentally challenged, even the journalist which sometimes wrote BS article knew that Sneijder deserve it,

so you think technically Messi will still win the award ? why ? cause he scored more goals than Sneijder ? well tell that to Cannavaro,Nedved,Figo and Dinho.......
    as much as I am a fan of messi I have to agree..I feel sneijder should have won in 2010. and this year's fifateam is a joke. where the **** is pirlo..? anyways congratz messi

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

One way or another it would've been a Spanish player. If you look back whenever someone has won a WC a winner from their has been chosen for the award. Sneijder was also injured and out for the first 2-3 months at Inter.

Its about individual accomplishments. I told you already Messi was World Player of the year. An award even Dinho won when he got no title at all. A lot of people did make articles speaking of Sneijder, but the same goes in case of defending Messi. 2011 people wanted Xavi/Ineista to win it, in 2012 they wanted CR. Ask the players and coaches who are the best, they know, forget you, me & the writers.

Ballon d'Or: Sneijder won votes
    FIFA World Player of the Year: Messi won votes
    FIFA Ballon d'Or Messi had the higher numbers thru coaches/captains, which edged to #1.

Goals were not the only thing, but I'm sure all those guys would be full of praises for Messi. Figo has given more praises towards Messi than his own compatriot CR. Dinho and Messi are great friends. The award has changed in terms of voting and adding another award to it. The fact is, he's still the 4 time winner.

Last edited by ReLax -; 01-09-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

so how about them Seahawks... you think they are going to make it

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Its official Pep will be at Bayern Munich next season.