----------------

2-0
    Aggergate: 5-0

----------------

Teams that are in the QF:
    Real Madrid -- Dortmund -- PSG -- Juventus

Other teams that are favorites on going in the QF:
    Schalke -- Milan -- Porto -- Bayern

I'm not sure if Schalke and Porto will be in the QF. But Bayern and Milan...sure! Barcelona can't score 3 goals against Milan, only if Milan will play with a bad defence.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Re: General Football Debates!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    The most respected Australian football commentator even talked about it yesterday... he's not a good boy. He's tactician not only on the field but off the field :P but let's leave it to our opinions.

Anyone else thinks that UEFA should stop being bigger than football itself? With SAF and RIO getting sanctions ... Rio simply for sarcastic clapping and Saf should have gone there and face cruel reality and ask some stupid questions.

and back to Rio when did UEFA approve sarcasm detector lol, whos call was that ?

''look, look, LOOK!!! this f*** n*** Rio why the **** are you clapping, don't like the call, FINE!''

it doesn't make any sense
    Ever since Platini became UEFA President, it's been controversies over controversies in big CL matches. Quite frankly, I don't know about UEFA being bigger than football itself but Platini & his cohorts should all leave.

Quote Originally Posted by -God of War- View Post
    1-1
    Aggergate: 3-2
    ----------------

2-0
    Aggergate: 5-0

----------------

Teams that are in the QF:
    Real Madrid -- Dortmund -- PSG -- Juventus

Other teams that are favorites on going in the QF:
    Schalke -- Milan -- Porto -- Bayern

I'm not sure if Schalke and Porto will be in the QF. But Bayern and Milan...sure! Barcelona can't score 3 goals against Milan, only if Milan will play with a bad defence.
    PSG escaped barely yesterday, I felt while Juventus fulfilled the formalities calmly. Personally, I'll be supporting Dortmund for the rest of the competition. Hopefully, they'll get a cool opposition in QFs.

And I'll correct something for you: Barcelona can't score 3 goals against Milan, only if Milan will play with a bad defence... or if referee decides to give some red card and penalties.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Ever since Platini became UEFA President, it's been controversies over controversies in big CL matches. Quite frankly, I don't know about UEFA being bigger than football itself but Platini & his cohorts should all leave.

PSG escaped barely yesterday, I felt while Juventus fulfilled the formalities calmly. Personally, I'll be supporting Dortmund for the rest of the competition. Hopefully, they'll get a cool opposition in QFs.

And I'll correct something for you: Barcelona can't score 3 goals against Milan, only if Milan will play with a bad defence... or if referee decides to give some red card and penalties.
    Hahahaha! Yeah, forgot that.

Also, good choice on supporting Dortmund. They are unbeaten in eight straight ChL games. They were in the ''group of death'' and reached the 1st place, beating Real Madrid, Man-City and Ajax.
    But, Dortmund can't beat Bayern.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Hahahaha! Yeah, forgot that.

Also, good choice on supporting Dortmund. They are unbeaten in eight straight ChL games. They were in the ''group of death'' and reached the 1st place, beating Real Madrid, Man-City and Ajax.
    But, Dortmund can't beat Bayern.
    No worries, even I often forget those things...sadly, they haunt every team back at some moment or others. I mean, it isn't as if we got super-advanced technology in our century that can help referees to judge a football match played in a stadium with thousands of people, so that a match can be fair...

I'm not supporting Dortmund because of their CL form this year. I like their team, their style play and their philosophy ever since Klopp came. They are probably the team who made me watch the most Bundesliga matches in recent 2 years as I often skipped them. Was highly disappointed for them when they had an unlucky CL campaign last year - glad they are better this year.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As long as Messi/Iniesta are on their A game, then 3 goals is possible, but I'm sure Milan will score one, and 4 goals is a long shot. Besides that wouldn't be surprised seeing a wrong call going our way, but I'd rather avoid that and don't see us getting further into the competition with the weak defence we have regardless. I said it Ibra is gone and Milan are winning the CL.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Former Brazil striker Ronaldo said Real Madrid's 2-1 Champions League win over Manchester United on Tuesday served to shut Sir Alex Ferguson's mouth, after the United boss called him 'fat' in the build-up to the game.

During Monday's pre-game press conference Ferguson was asked to compare the former Madrid attacker Ronaldo [Luis Nazario de Lima] with his namesake the current Los Blancos star [Cristiano] Ronaldo. The Scot replied that Cristiano was a better all-round player than the "fat, old" Ronaldo, who had scored a hat-trick on Madrid's last visit to Old Trafford in 2003.

The Portuguese attacker then did not match that performance during this year's game, looking affected by the emotion of his return to his former club, but still scoring Madrid's winner in a game that hinged on the controversial sending off of United winger Nani early in the second half with home side 1-0 ahead.

The Brazilian Ronaldo, 36, retired as a player in 2011 after a long series of knee injuries and struggles with his weight, apparently due to a related thyroid problem. He reportedly lost 37 pounds while taking part in a reality show on Brazilian TV last year, and is currently working as an ambassador for the 2014 World Cup, which is being held in his home country.

Speaking at a publicity event at currently half-built World Cup venue Arena Pernambuco, Ronaldo said that the remarks from Ferguson, 71, had been disrespectful and unexpected from someone with so much experience in the game.

"Real Madrid shut his mouth for me," Ronaldo said, in comments reported in AS. "It was a lack of respect. A professional of his age, an English Sir, should not be so disrespectful. It was not classy."

Ronaldo said he did not want to get into any further debate on the subject, but he would be keeping an eye out for United's results from now on.

"I have no words for this gentleman, except that I hope the team he manages always loses," he added.
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/196423.html#
    Haha. Well in Ronnie.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Haha. Well in Ronnie.
    Both SAF and Ronaldo's remarks are equally disrespectful and low in standard by 2 such legends.
    That being said, I was a bit taken aback by SAF's comments that seemed blinded by CR7's love. Still, when I think of it more carefully, he never appreciated any of the Galacticos Era players and absolutely loathed Real Madrid at that time. So, besides Beckham & Zizou, I think he doesn't hold in high regards any of them - be it Ronaldo, Raul, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Guti, Makelele and so on... I never hear him praise any of those, or I must have missed it.

Glorious Reinvention Hejorisama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Enough talk about the CL. Today is all about the Europa League, most notably Spurs v Inter and Anzhi v Newcastle. Predictions?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Hejorisama View Post
    Enough talk about the CL. Today is all about the Europa League, most notably Spurs v Inter and Anzhi v Newcastle. Predictions?
    I expect Inter to be on the defensive today, to be honest as they are going to miss some players in this tie and that Spurs are on a good form. Not to forget the misery of Inter last time these 2 met. Inter might play a tactic similar to how they played Juventus earlier this season, where they were the first to break Juventus' undefeated streak. That being said, Spurs are also more of a counter-attacking team, so might be more of tactical match where the most efficient team will clinch it or it'll depend on how good Inter's defence will be.

Newcastle doesn't seem to play this Europa league with big ambition - a bit of a shame as they got potential. Anzhi got some big names in their squad but in the 3 matches I've seen them play, those star-players still lack chemistry. But with one individual brilliance and their home field (never easy at Russia), I think Anzhi can clinch it barely.

I'm not much interested in Europa League, must be the Thursday slot time where I got other things to do. And once more, I don't think I'll get to see those matches in integral. But it's nice to see some cool fixtures even in this competition. Stuttgart v/s Lazio is gonna be tight too imo.

I suck at scores predictions. But since I don't care much about Europa, can as well try it. (If I get it right, it will be rare occurrence )

Bale F.C 3 - 1 Inter
    Anzhi 1 - 0 Châteauneuf

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

i just have to post this ,
    no offense :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post

i just have to post this ,
    no offense :D

I'm not seeing anything on Nani's part about his sight's view part. I don't even see the ball's direction or Arbeloa in it. Just some random arrows done in MS Paint. Anyhow, instead of speaking rules and no rules, I think I'll re-state one person's view I've just talked to and who said to me that "as per the rules, even if Nani's foul was unintentional, he had solid contact on Arbeloa. Supposedly, FIFA rules doesn't take into account the intention of the player. But if an unintentional high-foot leads to a red card, then an unintentional two-fisted punch to the face of a player shall leads to the same sanction. By which, Diego Lopez should have been red-carded very early on. And in terms of dangerous, those punches did more damage to Vidic's forehead and nose than Nani's foot did to Arbeloa's ribs. "

I already talked on the handball though.

And where the hell did you see an offside?

The Evra one made me laugh though

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    TLSoK Series Finale Part 3
    released!! Look for it in the
    FF section!

So it still hasn't died down yet huh? xD
    I just read today that Collina himself (whom supervised the match) gave the ref a 8.2 out of 10, in other words, an approved performance. He was even stated saying that the red card was correct. The only thing he pointed out, which prevented the ref from getting a higher character, was that he didn't give Rio red card after the match was finished for his behavior.
    When Collina himself, the best ref through ages, says that it was correct... ... I'm just going to give you something to think about, instead of firing the discussion up again xD

I would give you the source to it, but I read it in some Norwegian news papers, whom source the Spanish News paper, el mundo deportivo, which is said to be a Barca friendly one. Tried looking at goal.com, but with no luck.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    I just read today that Collina himself (whom supervised the match) gave the ref a 8.2 out of 10, in other words, an approved performance. He was even stated saying that the red card was correct. The only thing he pointed out, which prevented the ref from getting a higher character, was that he didn't give Rio red card after the match was finished for his behavior.
    When Collina himself, the best ref through ages, says that it was correct... ... I'm just going to give you something to think about, instead of firing the discussion up again xD

I would give you the source to it, but I read it in some Norwegian news papers, whom source the Spanish News paper, el mundo deportivo, which is said to be a Barca friendly one. Tried looking at goal.com, but with no luck.

Just because Collina said it doesn't mean anything. Everyone knows Nani did not deserve the Red card. It was a bad decision and that's that. You know very well if the roles were swapped and that had to happen to Madrid you wouldn't be backing the Ref up. So lets leave the bias opinions aside please. That red card was not meant to be given at all.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Seriously, this rating means nothing. Even if some person may agree to Nani's red, one can't deny how the ref had a bad match. He gave a red on a match with few fouls and mostly fair-play, he didn't notice Rafael's handball, United had 5 penalties appeal turned down, Welbeck's pulled-shirt, Lopez's 2-fisted punch ect... Red or not, he had a bad match - thereby, I doubt he deserved such a rating.

Cakir is just a protege of UEFA. He moved extremely quickly from Category 4 of UEFA Referees Ranking and up to a UEFA premier development category ref at the start of 2010 and to the Elite in June 2011. And all of these mainly came after many Elite referees got demoted in 2010 after poor CL 2010 & WC 2010 campaign - or to be precise, the years where Inter managed to beat Barca and where Spanish players didn't got early numerical advantage against the onslaught of Holland players. UEFA and Spanish connection - a long love story but for now...we'll stay on the topic of referee. So, yeah, Cakir is somewhat an amateur who got lucky draw and promoted and with some "decent" matches, is now an Elite UEFA referee who got a good history of screwing English teams. Also, forgot to mention that he barely officiated in any European competitions in his early career and CL/Europa/Euro/WC ect... were far-cry dreams for him. He got noticed after an incident in Turkey match where he was assaulted and where most referees applauded his reaction in that match. Somehow, his career came into alive thank to some sympathy vote.

No need of a source, I read it on more than 10 sites since yesterday...Anyways, it' doesn't make any sense of defending the referee- he is slammed by whole England and supported by Spanish right now. It's highly controversial but we can't do anything about it and frankly, no matter how I and anyone debate on it, I doubt we'll reach some conclusive points. This will hopefully be my last post on this Cakir scandal...Hopefully, we'll get into matches' talk as from tomorrow again; with week-end matches.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    FF section!

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Seriously, this rating means nothing. Even if some person may agree to Nani's red, one can't deny how the ref had a bad match. He gave a red on a match with few fouls and mostly fair-play, he didn't notice Rafael's handball, United had 5 penalties appeal turned down, Welbeck's pulled-shirt, Lopez's 2-fisted punch ect... Red or not, he had a bad match - thereby, I doubt he deserved such a rating.

Cakir is just a protege of UEFA. He moved extremely quickly from Category 4 of UEFA Referees Ranking and up to a UEFA premier development category ref at the start of 2010 and to the Elite in June 2011. And all of these mainly came after many Elite referees got demoted in 2010 after poor CL 2010 & WC 2010 campaign - or to be precise, the years where Inter managed to beat Barca and where Spanish players didn't got early numerical advantage against the onslaught of Holland players. UEFA and Spanish connection - a long love story but for now...we'll stay on the topic of referee. So, yeah, Cakir is somewhat an amateur who got lucky draw and promoted and with some "decent" matches, is now an Elite UEFA referee who got a good history of screwing English teams. Also, forgot to mention that he barely officiated in any European competitions in his early career and CL/Europa/Euro/WC ect... were far-cry dreams for him. He got noticed after an incident in Turkey match where he was assaulted and where most referees applauded his reaction in that match. Somehow, his career came into alive thank to some sympathy vote.

No need of a source, I read it on more than 10 sites since yesterday...Anyways, it' doesn't make any sense of defending the referee- he is slammed by whole England and supported by Spanish right now. It's highly controversial but we can't do anything about it and frankly, no matter how I and anyone debate on it, I doubt we'll reach some conclusive points. This will hopefully be my last post on this Cakir scandal...Hopefully, we'll get into matches' talk as from tomorrow again; with week-end matches.
    Couldn't agree more on the last part my friend :-p

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Couldn't agree more on the last part my friend :-p
    Yeah but apart from the CL elimination, must say all media are really disturbing United right now.

First the referee, then the UEFA fines, Rooney's supposed departure and now, Ronaldo's supposed return to Old Trafford. In the last weeks, it seems like every rumor and breaking news had to be rotated around Manchester United and I just hope that all these doesn't lead to a loss on Chelsea on Sunday; otherwise, that's gonna be a serious blow. There's really too much agitation right now - and I'm having a bad feeling of all of these.

Though CR7's news has been on the roll since Madrid & United were drawn together but it looks there's more and more new spicy stuffs and methods that media keep finding... So, after the Chevrolet rumor [who are going to take over AON as from season 2014/15] that are rumored to ease United with CR7's wages, now thank to Nike & Man.United's meeting recently, here's another rumor where Nike are reportedly going to pay the transfer fee. Okay, it's more believable than Rooney's departure but from my whole life as a United fan, I never heard such crazy methods for a transfer at ManU. Nike & Chevrolet sounds like a deadly combo, I must say Oh well, if CR7 does come back, maybe the controversial CL elimination was not such a hefty price to pay.

CR7's underwhelmed at Old Trafford, the goal he scored with almost-teary eyes, the backstage meeting with United players, Giggs' signed shirt ect... This all look a bit too poetic at the moment.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    FF section!

Yo! O__O CL starts up again tomorrow!! Going to watch Milan park the bus for sure... or maybe we'll be in for a surprise there?? The best defense is attack after all, or so they say...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yo! O__O CL starts up again tomorrow!! Going to watch Milan park the bus for sure... or maybe we'll be in for a surprise there?? The best defense is attack after all, or so they say...
    As a Cule I really see slim chances unless Barca plays some extraordinary football with Messi/Xavi/Inesita having their A games. I really hope we don't go through with any controversial calls. I don't really see us getting too far regardless with the defence were carrying.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    As a Cule I really see slim chances unless Barca plays some extraordinary football with Messi/Xavi/Inesita having their A games. I really hope we don't go through with any controversial calls. I don't really see us getting too far regardless with the defence were carrying.
    Its sad but I agree...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tonight's matches:

vs
    First result: 0-2

---------------
    vs
    First result: 1-1

Favorites: Milan & Schalke

Last edited by -God of War-; 03-12-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    Personally, I'd go with ReLax on this one. It's a pretty simple equation for Barca. That if their A-Stars like Messi/Iniesta are on a wonder day or if the referee brought on his assist whistle, then they have more than a legit chance to go through.

I think, too much emphasis has been put on Milan's defence (the park the bus tactic) & Barca's way to up their game. It's true but in my eyes, the real key lies in Milan's attack. If they manage to score one goal, they'll have heavy momentum. But if they doesn't score tonight, they'll feel those 90 minutes of defending look like 90 days of torture. The pressure of eliminating Barca with Camp Nou atmosphere, when you have got a legit chance with 90 minutes of defending, is too overwhelming in my eyes. So, quite frankly, more than good defending, Milan actually needs to be very clinical in attack today and that, inevitably leads to El Sharaawy being in scintillating form.

Most people don't realize but Milan didn't park the bus at San Siro. And neither did Madrid in their 2 back-to-back classicos. What they did was a pure tactical. A lone striker. Two wingers with heavy work-rate that can help their full-backs but also take advatage of Alvez/Alba's offensive tendencies (Di Maria/Boateng/Muntari), then a No.10 that's willing to drop deep and harass Xavi/Busquets like Ozil/Pizzarro did. Afterwards, the rest should defend well but not in park-the-bus but in more tactical way. At San-Siro, I noticed that whenever Messi played as No.10, the defensive back-four played the offside line against Sanchez/Pedro and when Messi played as striker, he was zone-marked by one defender but man-marked by a midfielder or a winger. Quite frankly, I think Milan will try a similar route, just perhaps without risking as in the first leg.

NOTE: The part on winger with high-work-rate that help fullbacks can be replaced by a winger with genius ability that can damage on counter-attack (like Ronaldo) but since Milan don't have that, we'll stick with the first option.

So, unlike many, I don't see Milan parking the bus - except if they took an opening Barca goal in first 15 minutes or if they're down to 10 or less. But again, that's my opinion.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

wow..barcelona is on fire..two first half goals..:D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Tonight's matches:

vs
    First result: 0-2
    Well, a nearly perfect match from Barca in my eyes as they annihiliated Milan 4-0. (4-2 Agg.)

Match-analysis

Well, this match can be divided into some different key tactics used & different key moments.

1. Milan starting to defend deep right from the first second. In my pre-match analysis, I said that I don't think they'll do that at the start. I was wrong but still, I was right by thinking that if they do that, that'll be the wrong choice and I was 100% right on this. They did a great tactical set-up of how to deal with Barca in their first leg and Mou also gave a similar blueprint that was successful using both an A & B- Madrid Team. Yes, they opted for Chelsea/Inter's route but that route requires 2 things: Divine Intervention and Messi with Bad Luck!

2. Taking the opener so early in the match. I said that if that happens, whether they like it or not, they'll be force to park the bus then. And well, I didn't went wrong on that one. Taking a goal in first 5 minutes with such atmosphere, it breaks you psychologically and that what happened.

3. Messi upping his game. Not that it's a key event but this match's fate decides so much on the Argentine's magic and his 2 goals shows it. The 2 goals are wonderfully btw!

4. Barca using far-shots and using the wings a lot. This is a big change from their 'poor' first leg at San Siro where they kept their sterile possession in midfield, without making full use of the wings. This time, Alvez/Alba used the wings a lot and even guys like Iniesta/Villa/Messi/Pedro worked the wings a lot. Also, the far shot where Barca has created its best chances. Messi's 2 goals, Iniesta's saved-cum-bar shot, Xavi's low-powershot and more...

5. Disable the pressing of Milan's No.10. At San Siro, Xavi/Busquets were pressure a lot by Pizzarro. This time, Niang's pressure is largely ineffective to disrupt Barca's fluidity in passing. This is perhaps due to Pizarro being more suited to that role but also, because Mascherano & Iniesta & a full back came close towards their two playmakers whenever Niang exerted some pressure. Since Milan was defending deep, Barca players simply overpowered Niang/El Sharaawy's pressing by outnumbering them. A great tactic that many won't notice in my eyes.

6. Milan's poor fate of hitting the post. That's why I say that divine intervention is a key part in this 'Park-the-Bus' tactic. Missing golden opportunities like destroys that tactic on quite some levels. As players tortured psychologically by the defending and lack of possession, get another moral blow when they see the great chance they missed out. And Messi's quickfire shot that followed up, prove that point.

7. Pressing of Barca players. Well, this is a key part in Barca's philosophy and their play but something that was really absent at San Siro.

8. Milan reverting back to their first leg tactic in second half. Not that this was extremely influential but seemingly, they realized their mistake of parking the bus in first-half and probably overcome the psychological trauma of the 2-0 at half-time. They were then more interesting in their offensive moves.

9. Well, the masters of passing - Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets all being at the near-best once again like Messi.

10. No real refereeing controversy from what I saw.

Player-ratings-wise, I think I pretty much said it all for Barca's 4 key players. Kudos to Villa to scoring such a crucial goal after such tough times. Great match of Alba who scored but also blocked the best player at San Siro (Boateng) exceptionally. The rest did their job. Ambrosini had a poor match. All Milan's defenders suffered a lot; especially young K.Constant. El Shaarawy tried to shine vainly in first half and got extincted in second-half. Niang match is resumed with his missed chance. Robinho had lot of fiery in his belly but couldn't change the tide. The rest tried resisting and helping the team but what to do when you have so less possession and such a masterful performance from Barcelona players...

Can Milan have regrets in this match? Well, regrets of choosing the wrong option at the start of the match and regrets for Niang of missing the key chance which probably would have change the match & momentum. But otherwise, not much sad afterthoughts against such a big and highly professional performance from Barcelona.

I'd say that Barca can use both matches of Milan as references for future use. The match at San Siro contains all things that shouldn't be done in a match and the match of Camp Nou contains everything of what to done; namely high pressing of all Barca players, scoring at key instants, far shots, usage of wings, helping out the deep-lying playmakers & the stars like Messi/Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets playing at their best.

Does Barca playing consistently like this makes them invincible? Perhaps not as their defence still shows certain criminal lapses at times. But if they play all remaining CL matches like this, then forget the end of an era, they'll still remain as top-heavy favorites for the CL imo.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 03-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

**** this 4-0 Milan got raped.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    FF section!

They actually did it. Well I guess we have a better team in the quarter finals now, but still X_X O_o