Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Shikamaru vs. kimimaru

kimimaro takes this. hands down kimimaro takes this

Status
    Aug 2011
    not yet... not yet.......

Shikamaru is smart af, but i think Kimimaru would win by simply shooting out a barrage of fingertip bones at Shikamaru.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Shikamara hands down, and HELL YEA im a fanboy! i think shikmaru can beat alot of them ppl, use shadow sewing jutsu and BAM! hes ****n dead

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post
    Shikamara hands down, and HELL YEA im a fanboy! i think shikmaru can beat alot of them ppl, use shadow sewing jutsu and BAM! hes ****n dead
    shadow cannot break enhanced bone that can withstand gaaras sand burial on a massive scale. his body is too resilient

Original Akatsuki Member Dragonfly X's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah, shikimaru is smart, but in this instance, Kimmimaro has the strength and stamina, he would get cut and hurt maybe, but in the end, he can spam 10 finger drilling bullets and it will take him out

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

ur also forgettn he thinks steps ahead. he BARLEY gets hit, and he can use shadow strangle jutsu, ur forgettn how strong this guy is

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

O.o really...why do people underestimate the power of Shikotsumyaku

There is no way that Shika wins this, in the end brute strength>smarts. Especially when the strength as experience in fighting so Kimimaru is not stupid...

Shika is just way under powered for this fight...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

NO HES NOT! WTF! do u guys no that shikamaru does not have to get CLOSE to kill him. wtf. look at every one of his battles. that bone mtf couldnt have beat hidan could he?!?! NO. Shikamaru would have him on the verge of his life

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Teno757 View Post
    NO HES NOT! WTF! do u guys no that shikamaru does not have to get CLOSE to kill him. wtf. look at every one of his battles. that bone mtf couldnt have beat hidan could he?!?! NO. Shikamaru would have him on the verge of his life
    Shika fanboy, that is unusual...
    But no, you are wrong, all he would have to do is 10 fingers drilling bullets, and shikimaru would most likely get hit, and go down, only to be brutally stabbed by his elbow

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Now people are starting to underestimate shikamaru. Shikamaru is a pure strategical genius that is able to think of a hundred moves in advance to beat an opponent, but I'm not saying that Shikamaru will automatically win this fight. Kimmimaro is the genius of his clan and a great tactician due to his fightning experience, but that doesn't mean that he can totally crush Shikamaru. Also kimmimaro is not immune to the shadow mimic technique.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

this is no-match.kimimaru

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Now people are starting to underestimate shikamaru. Shikamaru is a pure strategical genius that is able to think of a hundred moves in advance to beat an opponent, but I'm not saying that Shikamaru will automatically win this fight. Kimmimaro is the genius of his clan and a great tactician due to his fightning experience, but that doesn't mean that he can totally crush Shikamaru. Also kimmimaro is not immune to the shadow mimic technique.
    What will he do when he gets him in it, use a kunai and throw it at him, oh, you've thrown a kunai at me, heres 10 bullets lodging in your chest and thighs

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

O.o hey guy try thinking a hundred steps past bones that is hard as steel and instant healing of skin and bone...what about all the bones that can grow all around the battlefield? What about being the ultimate taijutsu fighter with one of the best taijutsu KG. People are over estimating smartness...Shika never fought with other smart fighters, Kimimaru would never let shika sit there with his arms like he does...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly X View Post
    What will he do when he gets him in it, use a kunai and throw it at him, oh, you've thrown a kunai at me, heres 10 bullets lodging in your chest and thighs
    Well I'm not exactly sure. He could try using explosive tags to destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Piccolo Kaguya~
    O.o hey guy try thinking a hundred steps past bones that is hard as steel and instant healing of skin and bone...what about all the bones that can grow all around the battlefield? What about being the ultimate taijutsu fighter with one of the best taijutsu KG. People are over estimating smartness...Shika never fought with other smart fighters, Kimimaru would never let shika sit there with his arms like he does...
    He could try an assault of explosive kunai to try to break his bones and ultimately destroy his vital organs since he can't regrow them. He is also very resourceful and will probably try to immobilize him as soon as possible. Another way could be trying to poison him.

Last edited by fastrthnwind; 09-14-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Kimimaro FTW :D
    He has a bone KG. I doubt Shikamaru's shadow jutsus can beat it or counterattack.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

He could try an assault of explosive kunai to try to break his bones and ultimately destroy his vital organs since he can't regrow them. He is also very resourceful and will probably try to immobilize him as soon as possible. Another way could be trying to poison him.
    O.o yea no Steel hard bones will not even crack from explosice kunai, besides he will heal almost instantly. How can you immobilize someone who can heal instantly? Really poison? Stop with the fanboy stupidity...Now your just pulling things out of your ass to help shika...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Well I'm not exactly sure. He could try using explosive tags to destroy him.

though i usually don't reply anymore, i would just like to point out that kimimaro has proven that he can produce bones just under his skin to act as an armor. he used that to survive gaara's sand burial. and since it is said that the density of his bone is so strong that almost nothing could destroy it, i doubt that an explosion would fare any better or even shadows for that matter.
    though it is true that strategy plays a crucial part in battle, sometimes it would do no good if your enemy is too powerful.
    its a bit like fighting using traps when your enemy is using a nuke. your traps wont do much against that would it?
    the only chance shikamaru has in winning this would be if he knows all of the enemy's moves and trick him into losing chakra. when the enemy is out of chakra, he'll have a chance to kill him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Piccolo Kaguya~ View Post
    O.o yea no Steel hard bones will not even crack from explosice kunai, besides he will heal almost instantly. How can you immobilize someone who can heal instantly? Really poison? Stop with the fanboy stupidity...Now your just pulling things out of your ass to help shika...
    I am not a fanboy. People just don't think of the possibilities where kimmimaro may actually not be invincible with his steel hard bones. It may not damage the bones but it could possibly do some damage to his internal organs. And poison IS and option. It could enter into the bloodstream and kill him from the inside. That is if shikamaru could touch him with a poisoned kunai. Again, I never said that shikamaru would win, but I am giving ideas as to what he may TRY to do when facing him. Kimmimaro may win by goin in to constantly attack shikamaru, giving him little time to think about his options and strategies and overwhelhming him with his incredible stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix
    though i usually don't reply anymore, i would just like to point out that kimimaro has proven that he can produce bones just under his skin to act as an armor. he used that to survive gaara's sand burial. and since it is said that the density of his bone is so strong that almost nothing could destroy it, i doubt that an explosion would fare any better or even shadows for that matter.
    though it is true that strategy plays a crucial part in battle, sometimes it would do no good if your enemy is too powerful.
    its a bit like fighting using traps when your enemy is using a nuke. your traps wont do much against that would it?
    the only chance shikamaru has in winning this would be if he knows all of the enemy's moves and trick him into losing chakra. when the enemy is out of chakra, he'll have a chance to kill him.
    That is a viable reason

Status
    Mar 2011
    -.-

kimimaru full health, no sickness? i would go kimimaru then

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»