Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    LOgic is missing again.

    1. Space time is the fastest jutsu ever made right.
    2. Kakashi can use space/time jutsu.
    3. Kakashi can use it very fast and precise even on the fast moving objects.
    4. That jutsu sucks anything in the other dimension, no matter what it is: part of the body, nail, hand.
    5. Targeted on pain, it could suck him ( or his head) in the other dimension.
    6. Kakashi can store his chakra in konoha. Means he can use that jutsu 2x. 2x3 = 6 times.
    7. Pain has 6 bodies.
    8 Conclusion ? Why waste chakra using raikiri and other useless moves ? He could just stand and kill pain from the distance lol. Thats how it is. Kishimoto needs to think before he develops jutsu's. <--- IMO.
     
         
    Last edited by roflcopter; 11-29-2008 at 10:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    1. Space time is the fastest jutsu ever made right.
    2. Kakashi can use space/time jutsu.
    3. Kakashi can use it very fast and precise even on the fast moving objects.
    4. That jutsu sucks anything in the other dimension, no matter what it is: part of the body, nail, hand.
    5. Targeted on pain, it could suck him ( or his head) in the other dimension.
    6. Kakashi can store his chakra in konoha. Means he can use that jutsu 2x. 2x3 = 6 times.
    7. Pain has 6 bodies.
    8 Conclusion ?
    Because it takes a long time before he has built up enough chakra to use it, and by then he has used up like almost all of his chakra.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    1. Space time is the fastest jutsu ever made right.
    2. Kakashi can use space/time jutsu.
    3. Kakashi can use it very fast and precise even on the fast moving objects.
    4. That jutsu sucks anything in the other dimension, no matter what it is: part of the body, nail, hand.
    5. Targeted on pain, it could suck him ( or his head) in the other dimension.
    6. Kakashi can store his chakra in konoha. Means he can use that jutsu 2x. 2x3 = 6 times.
    7. Pain has 6 bodies.
    8 Conclusion ? Why waste chakra using raikiri and other useless moves ? He could just stand and kill pain from the distance lol. Thats how it is. Kishimoto needs to think before he develops jutsu's. <--- IMO.
    i thought abt that during kakashi and god pain fight. but here are a few things i came up with -

    initially he didnt have time to activate MS, as he had to jump into it to save iruka. now once he had time why didnt he focus his MS on god pain instead of nail? bcos his MS only works on object when the object is static or the object has a regular path (like a projectile - in manga's case nail or missile) so that he cud focus on it. but when the object moves randomly it becomes difficult to focus. remember kakashi cudnt vanish didara, he cud manage only as far as his hand.

    now why didnt he even try to do that? why not at least try and vanish a part of him? becos -

    1. god pain is even smarter than didara meaning he wud move even better than didara (and this is my guess wud even try a jutsu to unsettle kakashi)
    2. but the better explanation is, demon pain was on kakashis ass at the same time, even if kakashi cud focus on randomly moving god pain. demon pain cud throw a missile which cud unsettle kakashi, lose his focus and force him to save his own ass. end result is, losing a lot of chakra in a failed attempt.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by 6th hokage View Post
    i thought abt that during kakashi and god pain fight. but here are a few things i came up with -

    initially he didnt have time to activate MS, as he had to jump into it to save iruka. now once he had time why didnt he focus his MS on god pain instead of nail? bcos his MS only works on object when the object is static or the object has a regular path (like a projectile - in manga's case nail or missile) so that he cud focus on it. but when the object moves randomly it becomes difficult to focus. remember kakashi cudnt vanish didara, he cud manage only as far as his hand.

    now why didnt he even try to do that? why not at least try and vanish a part of him? becos -

    1. god pain is even smarter than didara meaning he wud move even better than didara (and this is my guess wud even try a jutsu to unsettle kakashi)
    2. but the better explanation is, demon pain was on kakashis ass at the same time, even if kakashi cud focus on randomly moving god pain. demon pain cud throw a missile which cud unsettle kakashi, lose his focus and force him to save his own ass. end result is, losing a lot of chakra in a failed attempt.
    not only that, but even if kakashi did suck the bodies into the next dimension, animal realm could just hide and keep summoning the bodies back, so in the end even if kakashi did succesfully hit the bodies, it would just be a waste of chakra cause they would just be resummoned.
     
         

  5. #5
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,340
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    This user has no status.
     

    nice point of view
     
         

  6. #6
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    not only that, but even if kakashi did suck the bodies into the next dimension, animal realm could just hide and keep summoning the bodies back, so in the end even if kakashi did succesfully hit the bodies, it would just be a waste of chakra cause they would just be resummoned.
    :E but who said animal path can summone bodies fom kakashis dimansion?


    1. god pain is even smarter than didara meaning he wud move even better than didara (and this is my guess wud even try a jutsu to unsettle kakashi)
    2. but the better explanation is, demon pain was on kakashis ass at the same time, even if kakashi cud focus on randomly moving god pain. demon pain cud throw a missile which cud unsettle kakashi, lose his focus and force him to save his own ass. end result is, losing a lot of chakra in a failed attempt.
    1- He missed not because deidara was moving. He just couldnt be very precise because he didnt use that justsu that much. Or havent trained it. You cant avoid it just by simpe movements. Rememr an eye bink is very fast, and space time is even 100000000x faster than any movement...
    2- That's reay true. Butdoes kakashi need a lotof time to focus atm? He could react during the time of the missile beeing in the air. That's 0.5 seconds i guess? Or even less?
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    :E but who said animal path can summone bodies fom kakashis dimansion?




    1- He missed not because deidara was moving. He just couldnt be very precise because he didnt use that justsu that much. Or havent trained it. You cant avoid it just by simpe movements. Rememr an eye bink is very fast, and space time is even 100000000x faster than any movement...
    2- That's reay true. Butdoes kakashi need a lotof time to focus atm? He could react during the time of the missile beeing in the air. That's 0.5 seconds i guess? Or even less?
    Well he could have been building up chakra for the entire match so he could use it. He could have just been saving for a last resort. and it sort of does need lot's of chakra, and kakashi didn't know exactly how many bodies there were, or where each body was. also he could have thought he didn't need it. Personally if I was going into a fight I wouldn't just randomly used a jutsu that would like almost completely drain my chakra in the first 2 seconds.
     
         

  8. #8
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    He didnt know how many bodies were there. So? He could easilly kill one. He restored his charka and then used raikiris. You personally woud not use. But you're not a ninja like Kakashi so you cant know exactly :D
    And he can use that kamui 3 times. And then still has some chakra left. So it's not like one spell drain all of ur energy.
    The question remains. Kamui is a MS. and is useles in fights. wtf
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    You aren't a ninja eithor lol.
     
         

  10. #10
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    No thx. I dont want to spend the whole life without girls wearing the same clothes al the time :D
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    No thx. I dont want to spend the whole life without girls wearing the same clothes al the time :D
    LOL, neithor do I.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member 6th hokage's Avatar
    Status
    6th hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    387
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    :E but who said animal path can summone bodies fom kakashis dimansion?




    1- He missed not because deidara was moving. He just couldnt be very precise because he didnt use that justsu that much. Or havent trained it. You cant avoid it just by simpe movements. Rememr an eye bink is very fast, and space time is even 100000000x faster than any movement...
    2- That's reay true. Butdoes kakashi need a lotof time to focus atm? He could react during the time of the missile beeing in the air. That's 0.5 seconds i guess? Or even less?
    but this jutsu i think doesnt work this way: u look into sth. and in the blink of an eye(1/1000000 sec) its gone. if i get it right thats what u r trying to say?

    look at this. if it was blink of an eye, it shub be gone by now.



    but its not. actually its taking time. and didara actually had time to say multiple things. even naruto seems to be watching it for a little while.






    now what kakashi said. he cant control location(of the portal by focusing at that point) and size of the barrier limiting the area. then he focused the portal again on his head. but he just ducked it.



    it can be watched a lot better in anime.

    now my point is, everything in this jutsu doesnt happen in a blink of an eye. focusing on a point, opening a portal at that point, limiting the area around it and sucking did take a bit of time as u can see. not much time, but still a little.

    now what abt the missile? it has a regular path, so it can be focused on easily despite its high speed, but it doesnt have a mind like human, once it is focused on, it doesnt try to move away from the portal and doesnt try to pull itself from sucking. what humans do.

    i think its possible for fast, strong, randomly moving S class ninja, to forcefully get out of the way like the way didara did on 2nd occasion.

    also when 2 pain simultaneously against kakashi, i dont think his MS wud work in a way that cud suck one pain in another dimension. the reason i have already stated.
     
         

  13. #13
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    You see, when he fought deidara, his jutsu was incomplete, seems like. It took a ot of time to focus and to open the portal. Now, it took him 0.0001 seconds, seems like. No matter how the rocket flies, a person just cant move during that time. And also. Kakashi didnt know the Demon pain is firing a missile before he did right? It means he did focus and did activate his sharingan duyring the fight of the missile. It's less than one second. I think even 0.5. Means 0.5 seconds is
    1) activating his sharingan
    2) Opening the portal
    3) closing the portal and sucking in. ))
    I doubt you can pull yourself from sucking when potal works-sucks-and clothes in ike 0.1 second. LIke in the second case. ( pein vs kakashi).

    What about 2 pein bodies and the missile. Well, ms doesn't take a lot of time now. So he could easilly evade the missile. ( he's kakashi muthafupin!)

    You see, the conversation can take a lot of time, but by what you say, you make that jutsu absolutey useless against stong opponents. However, this technique should be used against them. Ms shouls give some privileges in a fight, you know.
    And we'll never know, what would happen if he used his Ms technique on pein.
     
         

  14. #14
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    You see, when he fought deidara, his jutsu was incomplete, seems like. It took a ot of time to focus and to open the portal. Now, it took him 0.0001 seconds, seems like. No matter how the rocket flies, a person just cant move during that time. And also. Kakashi didnt know the Demon pain is firing a missile before he did right? It means he did focus and did activate his sharingan duyring the fight of the missile. It's less than one second. I think even 0.5. Means 0.5 seconds is
    1) activating his sharingan
    2) Opening the portal
    3) closing the portal and sucking in. ))
    I doubt you can pull yourself from sucking when potal works-sucks-and clothes in ike 0.1 second. LIke in the second case. ( pein vs kakashi).

    What about 2 pein bodies and the missile. Well, ms doesn't take a lot of time now. So he could easilly evade the missile. ( he's kakashi muthafupin!)

    You see, the conversation can take a lot of time, but by what you say, you make that jutsu absolutey useless against stong opponents. However, this technique should be used against them. Ms shouls give some privileges in a fight, you know.
    And we'll never know, what would happen if he used his Ms technique on pein.
    Pein will probably dodge it because if deidara cn dodge it than pein can as well and even if kaakshi hits one body the other five will finish him off.
     
         

  15. #15
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,058
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Damn, do you even read? When he used his jutsu on deidara it was kinda incomplete! It took him a lot of time to prepare!
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Damn, do you even read? When he used his jutsu on deidara it was kinda incomplete! It took him a lot of time to prepare!
    It still was incomplete.
     
         

  17. #17
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Damn, do you even read? When he used his jutsu on deidara it was kinda incomplete! It took him a lot of time to prepare!
    even then, by the time he sends 1 body the other five would have finished him off.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    it takes along time to build up the chakra for it, but once you get the chakra built up then you can sort of use it istantanously.

    by the time kakashi had enough built up enough he only had enough chakra to use it twice, once to take out the nail, and the other time to take out the missile. and it sort of still took some time(the nail took less time because it was small) but it still took a little of time to take out the missile. and like the other guy said there was the other body as well.
     
         

  19. #19
    Uchiha Jade potanezz's Avatar
    Status
    potanezz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    200
    Location
    Uchiha New Hide-Out
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    LOL, neithor do I.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    No thx. I dont want to spend the whole life without girls wearing the same clothes al the time :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    You aren't a ninja eithor lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    He didnt know how many bodies were there. So? He could easilly kill one. He restored his charka and then used raikiris. You personally woud not use. But you're not a ninja like Kakashi so you cant know exactly :D
    And he can use that kamui 3 times. And then still has some chakra left. So it's not like one spell drain all of ur energy.
    The question remains. Kamui is a MS. and is useles in fights. wtf
    out of topic
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Neutrino00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,636
    Location
    Sitting in my throne up in Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by potanezz View Post
    out of topic
    -_-
    non of that is off topic, we were using that to prove our points on this thread.
     
         

  21. #21
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,062
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    it takes along time to build up the chakra for it, but once you get the chakra built up then you can sort of use it istantanously.

    by the time kakashi had enough built up enough he only had enough chakra to use it twice, once to take out the nail, and the other time to take out the missile. and it sort of still took some time(the nail took less time because it was small) but it still took a little of time to take out the missile. and like the other guy said there was the other body as well.
    yaahhhh....
    i think it foolows the laws of physics
    more mass = more energy
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    1. Space time is the fastest jutsu ever made right.
    2. Kakashi can use space/time jutsu.
    3. Kakashi can use it very fast and precise even on the fast moving objects.
    4. That jutsu sucks anything in the other dimension, no matter what it is: part of the body, nail, hand.
    5. Targeted on pain, it could suck him ( or his head) in the other dimension.
    6. Kakashi can store his chakra in konoha. Means he can use that jutsu 2x. 2x3 = 6 times.
    7. Pain has 6 bodies.
    8 Conclusion ? Why waste chakra using raikiri and other useless moves ? He could just stand and kill pain from the distance lol. Thats how it is. Kishimoto needs to think before he develops jutsu's. <--- IMO.
    Yes, but that doen't garantuee it can be prevented. Also kakashí's very limited on chakra, and it's slow, he can't just absorb a pein because there are multiple and they're nearby. He will only lose unneccesary chakra.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •