View Poll Results: Rate This weeks manga

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • ***

    0 0%
  • ****

    3 33.33%
  • *****

    6 66.67%
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 251 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 252

    BEGIN READING HERE @ MANGASTREAM



    Layout © by Casualmisfit
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 09-17-2011 at 02:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    you´re mean, i just wanted to post this :P

    well, to chapter, perverts could have seen big tits, kids could have seen dragon (or something like that) in the end, and girls could have seen happy moments, so everyone is happy
     
         

  3. #3
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    you´re mean, i just wanted to post this :P

    well, to chapter, perverts could have seen big tits, kids could have seen dragon (or something like that) in the end, and girls could have seen happy moments, so everyone is happy
    yeah..dang it http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/71278741/7 ...........censoring things >_<
     
         

  4. #4
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    you can say that again , midddle left and bottom right :D

     
         

  5. #5
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    you can say that again , midddle left and bottom right :D

    >_> ........i think lucy and kana ..have something special
     
         

  6. #6
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions



    and on this one we know 1 good thing, Lucy is SHAVING herself
     
         

  7. #7
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post


    and on this one we know 1 good thing, Lucy is SHAVING herself
    stop it migu...kids will see this :lili:
     
         

  8. #8
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    stop it migu...kids will see this :lili:
    well, i believe that only people who read Fairy Tail will read this, AND that they will read manga, meaning that they will even read those pages, so i am not really doing anything wrong, now am i? :lili:
     
         

  9. #9
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Anyone else think the beast at the end is the black dragon that Gildarts fought?
     
         

  10. #10
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Anyone else think the beast at the end is the black dragon that Gildarts fought?
    quite probably.. though i think it might be acnologia that zeref was refering to..
     
         

  11. #11
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Of they could be the same thing
     
         

  12. #12
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    This one's gonna be bad , if this is that Black Dragon Gildarts met. Someone might sacrifice their lives to save someone.
    But I hope no one's dying x_x

    Nice fanservice & nice father and daughter moment X3
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Siberia's Avatar
    Status
    Siberia is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Really loved the chapter! And yeah, the dragon is probably the dragon Gildarts fought with.
     
         

  14. #14
    Silent but deadly Marimo Swordsman's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo Swordsman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thousand Sunny
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    So many great moments, kana and lucy in the spring, lucy and kana healing themselves in the herbal spring... what else happened in this chapter, something with a dragon? oh well im going to go back to looking at the pages of lucy and kana in the spring
     
         

  15. #15
    Premium User Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Love
    Posts
    10,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Omg, this chapter

    Perv's paradise ^_^
     
         

  16. #16
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion 251 and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Anyone else think the beast at the end is the black dragon that Gildarts fought?
    I was thinking the same thing, however there are two problems:

    1) Is it really a dragon? It's quite subjective to define how a dragon is supposed to look, but to me it looks more like some kind of bird than a dragon.

    2) Gildarts described him as black, but this guy has patterns all over his body, something you definitly would mention if you see such an animal. Just saying that he's black would be a bit weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Minato- View Post
    quite probably.. though i think it might be acnologia that zeref was refering to..
    It's pretty much a given that that is Acnologia, unless Hiro makes a surprising plot twist next chapter. But it's still not clear what Acnologia really is. Is it the name of that beast? Or is it something els related to it? Zeref is extremely vague about it.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 09-18-2011 at 10:23 AM.

  17. #17
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Is Laxus actually sexy? He looked soooo cute when he was tapping Lisanna's head. And the muscles on his arm, omg...

    Ps: Is that a dragon?
     
         

  18. #18
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, however there are two problems:

    1) Is it really a dragon? It's quite subjective to define how a dragon is supposed to look, but to me it looks more like some kind of bird than a dragon.

    2) Gildarts described him as black, but this guy has patterns all over his body, something you definitly should mention of you see such an animal. Just saying that he's black would be a bit weird.



    It's pretty much a given that that is Acnologia, unless Hiro makes a surprising plot twist next chapter. But it's still not clear what Acnologia really is. Is it the name of that beast? Or is it something els related to it? Zeref is extremely vague about it.
    personally, i would say it´s crossing of animes



    is actually Akiza´s pet (talking about both Akizas )



    (jk)

    well, they do look similar a bit, but whatever, i must agree with Cali a bit, it might be that black dragon, but as cali said, i believe gildarts would mention those patterns, we can be 96% sure it´s that Acnologia


    Note. we haven´t seen Madarov´s son (the biggest Bad Guy of them all), yet, personally i think he might be Dragon Slayer (80% sure) of Darkness Dragon (or whatever )
     
         

  19. #19
    Premium User Kurisutina's Avatar
    Status
    Kurisutina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Love
    Posts
    10,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    personally, i would say it´s crossing of animes



    is actually Akiza´s pet (talking about both Akizas )



    (jk)

    well, they do look similar a bit, but whatever, i must agree with Cali a bit, it might be that black dragon, but as cali said, i believe gildarts would mention those patterns, we can be 96% sure it´s that Acnologia


    Note. we haven´t seen Madarov´s son (the biggest Bad Guy of them all), yet, personally i think he might be Dragon Slayer (80% sure) of Darkness Dragon (or whatever )
    Iwan Dreyar

    >_< Makarov's son. He has shown up but we haven't seen any gauging of his powers.
     
         

  20. #20
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Xanthe~ View Post
    Iwan Dreyar

    >_< Makarov's son. He has shown up but we haven't seen any gauging of his powers.
    i meant in action
     
         

  21. #21
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    It maybe be just a manifestation of black magic. I think Acnologia will be something bigger than that. And I think even Zereff fears it. He wouldn't be riding it
     
         

  22. #22
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Anyone else worried about Gildarts or Makarov? Sooner or later Makarov will die that is clear by now. He has been poisoned, he has been locked up, he wasn't in Edolas, he has been shot down. Hiro made sure that he was taken out of action every big arc. Besides the man is old and is already searching for a succesor, I'm thinking that the bird/dragon/Acnologia thing will attack and that, obviously someone very powerful will sacrifice himself.

    Gildartz is also insanely overpowered. He can't stick with Natsu the group. Besides he just had a touching moment with his daughter so he is also in the riskzone of being killed. I'm not sure if he will be guild leader because I still think Laxus is going to fufill that role.

    My prediction is: Acnologia attacks the island. The main group is out of magicpower although Natsu is still trying to fight. Makarov orders everybody to get of the island. Gildartz is staying with Makarov to fight Acnologia. Gildartz gets killed/heavily wounded. Cana activates succesfully fairy glitter again and kills the monster. Makarov is sad that he couldn't protect Gildartz he steps down as leader, and goes live in the forest with that pink haired witch lady. Laxus will be guild leader.

    Some of these points have to happen sooner or later and I can't believe that Fairy glitter was so useless after the big introduction and all the anticipation.
     
         

  23. #23
    I'm sexy and I know it Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka's Avatar
    Status
    Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Anyone else worried about Gildarts or Makarov? Sooner or later Makarov will die that is clear by now. He has been poisoned, he has been locked up, he wasn't in Edolas, he has been shot down. Hiro made sure that he was taken out of action every big arc. Besides the man is old and is already searching for a succesor, I'm thinking that the bird/dragon/Acnologia thing will attack and that, obviously someone very powerful will sacrifice himself.

    Gildartz is also insanely overpowered. He can't stick with Natsu the group. Besides he just had a touching moment with his daughter so he is also in the riskzone of being killed. I'm not sure if he will be guild leader because I still think Laxus is going to fufill that role.

    My prediction is: Acnologia attacks the island. The main group is out of magicpower although Natsu is still trying to fight. Makarov orders everybody to get of the island. Gildartz is staying with Makarov to fight Acnologia. Gildartz gets killed/heavily wounded. Cana activates succesfully fairy glitter again and kills the monster. Makarov is sad that he couldn't protect Gildartz he steps down as leader, and goes live in the forest with that pink haired witch lady. Laxus will be guild leader.

    Some of these points have to happen sooner or later and I can't believe that Fairy glitter was so useless after the big introduction and all the anticipation.
    Good prediction... I agree with you. Plus, don't forget Charle's vision at the beginning of the arc, the lifeless hand she saw might belong to Gildarts, hence the reason why Cana was crying and Natsu so scared and stuff... it would be sad, though, i like the guy
     
         

  24. #24
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions





    Bad dragon
     
         
    Last edited by Kazamori; 09-24-2011 at 05:38 PM.

  25. #25
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Fiakkiri- View Post




    Bad dragon
    so it will be out soon
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •