3 33.33%

6 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Re: Fairy Tail Manga 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

It maybe be just a manifestation of black magic. I think Acnologia will be something bigger than that. And I think even Zereff fears it. He wouldn't be riding it

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Anyone else worried about Gildarts or Makarov? Sooner or later Makarov will die that is clear by now. He has been poisoned, he has been locked up, he wasn't in Edolas, he has been shot down. Hiro made sure that he was taken out of action every big arc. Besides the man is old and is already searching for a succesor, I'm thinking that the bird/dragon/Acnologia thing will attack and that, obviously someone very powerful will sacrifice himself.

Gildartz is also insanely overpowered. He can't stick with Natsu the group. Besides he just had a touching moment with his daughter so he is also in the riskzone of being killed. I'm not sure if he will be guild leader because I still think Laxus is going to fufill that role.

My prediction is: Acnologia attacks the island. The main group is out of magicpower although Natsu is still trying to fight. Makarov orders everybody to get of the island. Gildartz is staying with Makarov to fight Acnologia. Gildartz gets killed/heavily wounded. Cana activates succesfully fairy glitter again and kills the monster. Makarov is sad that he couldn't protect Gildartz he steps down as leader, and goes live in the forest with that pink haired witch lady. Laxus will be guild leader.

Some of these points have to happen sooner or later and I can't believe that Fairy glitter was so useless after the big introduction and all the anticipation.

I'm sexy and I know it Haruno Hyuuga Yamanaka's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Anyone else worried about Gildarts or Makarov? Sooner or later Makarov will die that is clear by now. He has been poisoned, he has been locked up, he wasn't in Edolas, he has been shot down. Hiro made sure that he was taken out of action every big arc. Besides the man is old and is already searching for a succesor, I'm thinking that the bird/dragon/Acnologia thing will attack and that, obviously someone very powerful will sacrifice himself.

Gildartz is also insanely overpowered. He can't stick with Natsu the group. Besides he just had a touching moment with his daughter so he is also in the riskzone of being killed. I'm not sure if he will be guild leader because I still think Laxus is going to fufill that role.

My prediction is: Acnologia attacks the island. The main group is out of magicpower although Natsu is still trying to fight. Makarov orders everybody to get of the island. Gildartz is staying with Makarov to fight Acnologia. Gildartz gets killed/heavily wounded. Cana activates succesfully fairy glitter again and kills the monster. Makarov is sad that he couldn't protect Gildartz he steps down as leader, and goes live in the forest with that pink haired witch lady. Laxus will be guild leader.

Some of these points have to happen sooner or later and I can't believe that Fairy glitter was so useless after the big introduction and all the anticipation.
    Good prediction... I agree with you. Plus, don't forget Charle's vision at the beginning of the arc, the lifeless hand she saw might belong to Gildarts, hence the reason why Cana was crying and Natsu so scared and stuff... it would be sad, though, i like the guy

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Bad dragon

Last edited by Kazamori; 09-24-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

Quote Originally Posted by -Fiakkiri- View Post

Bad dragon
    so it will be out soon

Page 2 of 2 « First 12