Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Considering how long the war has been going and how many battles are completed or still pending, I'd say that we are roughly one half of the way through the war. Both sides have now lost more than half their troops and we are getting to the point where the biggest battles are going to be waged soon. Personally, I think that the war will last another 35-45 chapters or so and the series will continue on after it. I also think either Kabuto or Madara will be killed before the end of the war and the other will retreat. But considering all this, I began to reflect on the battles and reconsidered the work Kishi has done on it thus far.

    Now I'd be the first to admit that the war has been disappointing more often than not, but we have to be fair and look at it from a broader angle. Looking back now, I think Ksihi has done a very good job of focusing only on the essentials. I mean there has been countless battles waged simultaneously, and it would not have been logical, nor wise, for Kishi to show each and every battle in its entirety. A lot of people were angered by the fact that guys like Kakuzu were taken down so easily, but does it really matter? Keep in mind that the army has intel on a large percentage of the shinobi that have been revived. So guys like Kakuzu do not pose nearly as much threat as when their abilities were unknown. I mean I know we didn't see much of Dan, but don't forget that it was leaf villagers who fought him and surely the leaf had good intel on his abilities, so it does not surprise me that these kinds of guys were taken down fast.

    To me, it seems Kishi has made one thing very clear about the war: He wants to focus on what he hasn't shown us. Instead of showing us another battle with Kakuzu, he focused on the development of characters like Chouji. In all honestly, I think every single Edo has been accounted for, except for the sixth coffin of course. More specifically, I mean every edo's most powerful techs have now been revealed. Can you guys think of any edo that has been shown that we don't know the abilities of yet? I mean assuming the Jin's best attacks revolve around their Biju and assuming the 7SM's best attacks are based on their swords, there isn't too much to find out in regard to these battles, only the details of how they are defeated. Granted, it is likely more time will be allotted to Madara and the Jins since he is still such a mystery, but I would not be surprised if all we see of Kakashi's rampage is the aftermath. In reality, the only edo's still undefeated are Chiyo, Kimimaru, Pakura, Gari, the Mizukage, the 7sm and the jins. All of which have had their abilities revealed, so there isn't too many more surprises to come.

    Now while I agree that it is not fair that Kishi has taunted us with things like Kakashi's rampage, we have to keep the broader picture in mind. Like I said, there is really nothing left to reveal in regard to this battle, only its conclusion. The Kage battle, on the other hand, has been getting a lot of attention recently because we knew NOTHING about their techs. But the way I see it, every edo's best techs have been revealed and the only major battles left are the ones that will directly involve the main protagonists and antagonists, Ie Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke and all of the good guys (which includes Itachi).

    So anyway, what do you guys think of the war so far? Are we about halfway through it? Is there any battles you are just dying to see that I didn’t mention or touch on? Do you guys like the fact that Kishi has mainly focused on showing us new stuff rather than harping on the old (with the exception of Kakashi vs. Zabuza and Haku and Team 10 vs. Asuma)? Are there still things you can’t stand about the war or want to see through conclusion? In reality I’m starting to respect how Kishi has gone about the war, I just wish I could read the rest of it all at once, not just week by week.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    the war should be 75% done since majority of them are tired and injured anad the zetsu are becoming finished because of the clones of naruto and other shhinobi

    tobi said the war was going to end after night so it's close and even sasuke came out and escaped so it all heading to the climax of tobi vs naruto and sasuke or sasuke vs naruto,kabuto(sixth coffin) vs tobi,sasuke vs tobi so on= the war should end in like 10 chapters to 20 because kabuto,tobi, sauke, and naruto,bee,itachi are the only people that are not tired so far and also the allied shinobi armies seem to be winning like last time but then the gedo mazo came and it seems like another scernario like that will happen but with kabuto trump card and sasuke ems.
     
         

  3. #3
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Well, I agree with you in a sense that the War is progressing at a very nice pace. Kishi is being smart about it. I absolutely loved the first day, and the following night. It was one of the best tactics yet. It made me think of Madara as a real mastermind, and I hope he has more plans like that to surprise us. The battles are ending one after another, yet Kishi is keeping major secrets yet to unravel, such as the extend of the powers of Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto etc and Kabuto's trump card over Madara. This was something Bleach missed in the Aizen arch. The Espadas were being defeated and nothing was keeping our interest.

    Anyway, I do want to see more of the 7 SM. They showed a little bit of their swords, et it can't possibly be just it. We thought Zabuza's sword was just a piece of metal and it turned out to be a vampire . We thought Kisame's sword was just a shredding weapon, and it turned out to be a chakra sucking sentient being. I believe there is more to each of the swords, and I am indeed interested in knowing more, yet I agree with you, as it would take out the pace of the war.

    What I don't agree, though, is that Naruto will continue after this war. I really think we're closing in on the end. Maybe it won't end exactly with the war, yet it will end in the after match. Sasuke and Naruto's growth it's reaching it's limit in terms of abilities they can learn. I don't think they'll gain new elements, and to be honest, I don't think it would matter.

    The final showdown is near, and, after that, the story will stop having any meaning.Madara's plan, Kabuto's own agenda, Sasuke's vengeance, Naruto's will are all meshed together in the War, and, at it's summit, they will all clash. Afterwards, Naruto will end. With a bang or not, that's on Kishi's hands.
     
         

  4. #4
    NB's Shameless Flirt IntrovertedKittenNinja's Avatar
    Status
    IntrovertedKittenNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Taiwan, or Kirigakure o.o
    Posts
    1,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    First of all, thank you for presenting your points in such an articulate way. I actually didn't like how the war is portrayed because of the way it's so fast paced. I went in expecting the war to be broken up into battles and skirmishes that would be spread out over time rather than just one non-stop deathfest like it's been so far, which would allow for more character growth and development, and more drawn-out battles. Though I agree about how the battles against the enemies whose special abilities are all figured out, I think some of the battles, particularly Naruto vs. Nagato and Naruto vs. Raikage were a little too fast and didn't really seem as epic as they should be, especially if you take into consideration how the two aforementioned enemies should be in the top five strongest shinobi of all time. Still, you kind of get the feeling that Kishi couldn't do it any other way once you think about it... but I still wish things would slow down just a bit so I can take things in, that the most exciting or emotional battles of the war were milked out a little bit so they could be savored more...

    I agree that the series will continue after the war as well. Because in my opinion the series will end with basically one of two conclusions: Naruto dies or Naruto becomes Hokage. And though Naruto has gotten far, I really don't think he has the maturity to become Hokage just yet. Plus, with the whole recurring theme of "The Will of Fire" and legacy, and such, I feel like younger characters like Konohamaru should have to play a more important role later on as well. Also, because Kishi is tying up a lot of loose ends in this war, there will be developments that bring up more questions or more twists to allow the series to go on longer. (At least I hope it does. Not to the point where it becomes a sad and hollow version of itself just for the sake of longevity like some other manga though...)

    And yeah, I think Madara dies in this war, Kabuchimaru lives on and becomes the next boss-villain, and I also think Sasuke will return to the leaf-village. I'm not a diehard Sasuke fan or anything-- I just feel like it's the most fitting thing to happen. That or HE becomes the next boss-villain.. but I doubt it...
     
         

  5. #5
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    the war should be 75% done since majority of them are tired and injured anad the zetsu are becoming finished because of the clones of naruto and other shhinobi

    tobi said the war was going to end after night so it's close and even sasuke came out and escaped so it all heading to the climax of tobi vs naruto and sasuke or sasuke vs naruto,kabuto(sixth coffin) vs tobi,sasuke vs tobi so on= the war should end in like 10 chapters to 20 because kabuto,tobi, sauke, and naruto,bee,itachi are the only people that are not tired so far and also the allied shinobi armies seem to be winning like last time but then the gedo mazo came and it seems like another scernario like that will happen but with kabuto trump card and sasuke ems.


    Wow you really think the war will end in 10-20 chapters? I agree that the timeline would suggest the war is 75% over, but keep in mind that we still have the biggest battles yet to come. I really doubt the war will be over by the night of the second day, there are too many factors for Madara's plan to come to fruition. Even if it does (be it temporarily) it will not end by the end of the second night. The shear number of things that Kishi still needs to cover suggests there will be another 30 chapters of the war, at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Well, I agree with you in a sense that the War is progressing at a very nice pace. Kishi is being smart about it. I absolutely loved the first day, and the following night. It was one of the best tactics yet. It made me think of Madara as a real mastermind, and I hope he has more plans like that to surprise us. The battles are ending one after another, yet Kishi is keeping major secrets yet to unravel, such as the extend of the powers of Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto etc and Kabuto's trump card over Madara. This was something Bleach missed in the Aizen arch. The Espadas were being defeated and nothing was keeping our interest.

    Anyway, I do want to see more of the 7 SM. They showed a little bit of their swords, et it can't possibly be just it. We thought Zabuza's sword was just a piece of metal and it turned out to be a vampire . We thought Kisame's sword was just a shredding weapon, and it turned out to be a chakra sucking sentient being. I believe there is more to each of the swords, and I am indeed interested in knowing more, yet I agree with you, as it would take out the pace of the war.

    What I don't agree, though, is that Naruto will continue after this war. I really think we're closing in on the end. Maybe it won't end exactly with the war, yet it will end in the after match. Sasuke and Naruto's growth it's reaching it's limit in terms of abilities they can learn. I don't think they'll gain new elements, and to be honest, I don't think it would matter.

    The final showdown is near, and, after that, the story will stop having any meaning.Madara's plan, Kabuto's own agenda, Sasuke's vengeance, Naruto's will are all meshed together in the War, and, at it's summit, they will all clash. Afterwards, Naruto will end. With a bang or not, that's on Kishi's hands.

    Hmm I agree that, at a minimum, the story will continue at least for a little while after the war reaches its conclusion. We obviously have to see an end to kabuto, Madara and Sasuke before the series is done. Not to mention, we have to see some conclusion in regard to the Konoha 11 and Kakashi and Co. Basically, I agree with Introverted that either Naruto will die and the focus will be turned to Konohamaru to continue his legacy, or Naruto lives on and time is spent wrapping up loose ends. I really think there will be a significant number of chapters covering material after the war has concluded.

    As for the 7SM, sorry to disappoint you, but the abilities of the swords are 100% revealed. Remember how Suigetsu described each of them to Juugo and then said, "You don't know anything, the Severe sword has a special ability too!" So that means that the 'special ability' of the blunt sword is breaking defenses, the special ability of the skewer sword is having an extension to bind foes together, etc. So there is nothing more to be discovered in regard to the swords.
     
         
    Last edited by Floydical; 09-17-2011 at 09:36 PM.

  6. #6
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Posts
    552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I think this war is too big to be fought in just a few days, I think that the story will get much deeper since most of the edo's have been sealed away...just think about it, if you lost half of your troops in 2 days, would you keep going? or would you change tactics, rearrange the troops or something else. I believe that now battles will be longer and it's probably the time when the main characters start dying. and I don't mean the protagonists or antagonist, but all the other important characters that are always there when something big happens. as Nagato said, war is hell. I don't like it, but somebody important should die soon and give Naruto the boost that will in the end lead him to his fate (victory or death, it's your choice).

    I think it's definitely time for some secrets to be revealed and I by that I don't mean the 6th coffin (as I had enough of reading about it), but something even bigger, like the extent of Madara's power or should I say the origin of his power. I would like to know what are his plans concerning Naruto and Sasuke are. I'm tired of all the fighting because all we see is Naruto pwning everybody. For once I'd like to Kishi to give us some context and I really hope it comes soon.
     
         

  7. #7
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    I think this war is too big to be fought in just a few days, I think that the story will get much deeper since most of the edo's have been sealed away...just think about it, if you lost half of your troops in 2 days, would you keep going? or would you change tactics, rearrange the troops or something else. I believe that now battles will be longer and it's probably the time when the main characters start dying. and I don't mean the protagonists or antagonist, but all the other important characters that are always there when something big happens. as Nagato said, war is hell. I don't like it, but somebody important should die soon and give Naruto the boost that will in the end lead him to his fate (victory or death, it's your choice).

    I think it's definitely time for some secrets to be revealed and I by that I don't mean the 6th coffin (as I had enough of reading about it), but something even bigger, like the extent of Madara's power or should I say the origin of his power. I would like to know what are his plans concerning Naruto and Sasuke are. I'm tired of all the fighting because all we see is Naruto pwning everybody. For once I'd like to Kishi to give us some context and I really hope it comes soon.
    You're right, the battles will likely take quite a bit longer now and both sides are likely to start fighting in a more conservative fashion. I know for a fact that we will see a lot of secrets revealed in the coming chapters but exactly how many is up to Kishi. The way I see it, if Kishi leaves out a number of secrets upon conclusion of the war, than the evidence will point to the series continuing on. If, on the other hand, Kishi does his best to answer all questions before then, than it is likely the series may indeed end.
     
         

  8. #8
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I'd have to say we are at least 60% into the war and, I think we will see at least 50+ chapters. There will be plenty of flash backs and we get answers to some question, also Naruto VS Sasuke which will at least take a good 5-10 chapters or even longer (with them talking also). We will just get to the better parts, I'd say and the more detailed ones also.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I think we're only at about 45% through because surely there'll be a lot more emphasis and action towards the end and it'll take up more chapters. Thinks like the Jinchuriki, Madara, Kabuto and Itachi are likely to take longer than the rest
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    if you lost half of your troops in 2 days, would you keep going? or would you change tactics, rearrange the troops or something else.
    , in my oppinion the "War" was just madara's plan to distract the shinobi so that he had the space to go after his real targets, the remaining biju. that is his main goal, he doesn't want to crush all the shinobi, who would be left then to control with his moon eye genjutsu. he must have anticipated that after capturing a certain number of biju the shinobi world would react. by that time some of his plans might have leaked out (he actualy spilled the beans himself right after the shinobi came up with the idee to join forces) and that they would not like it. if he didn't create this war he would have had to capture 2 biju guarded by 80.000 shinobi, that all on his own, no way he is capable of that. so best bet is to create an army to distract those shinobi and the number of guards goes down. it even came this far that the jinchuriki joined the war. this gave him the opportunity to test their powers and maybe even tire them out a bit befor facing them himself. and his troops, they are zetsu clones, living plants, what does he care about them, just as long as they to their job. he won't waste time and energy to rearange them.

    in my oppinion the way the war has been shown in the manga is just spot on, show some of the past shinobi's powers, show how the current shinobi manage to beat them and move on to the next batle. the manga is the main storyline, it has to continue with the main thread. so spending 5 chapters to show kakashi's rampage would have been a huge mistake. showing how choji grew because of the war and finaly got his self confindence was also somthing that needed to be shown in this manga. that's character evolution. kakashi was always capable of going on a rampage, we know how good he is, so that didn't have to make it in the manga. but don't wory, as I have come to notice if you look at the anime aswel it always shows a lot more then the manga, so I think the anime will fill in some blanks created by the manga when it comes to these parts of the war. and the anime hasn't even started this war, it's just prepairing for it. naruto is on his way to the island to gain his new powers and is being distracted by filler story's at the moment, so good things are still to come
     
         

  11. #11
    Member kingkwong's Avatar
    Status
    kingkwong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I agree with how the war is a big distraction. Due to Mandara collecting the fuuny barrel with the brother & sister that had the nine tales chakra in them. I believe that after all the jins and leftover guys finish their fight. 10 tails will pop out, battle, be sealed away or it runs out of the bijuu chakra or bee/naruto sacrafices themselves to seal it. I don't think the manga will continue because of how things are going, Sasuke will never be able to return to the village, so either an exile or dead. Naruto can either become hokage, die with sasuke or seal away a 10 tails. Mandara and Kabuto can only die so there isn't that many options. Itachi whom I love can only die beccause he is a zombie or become a silent eternal guardian of konoha but unlikely. He will probably sacrafice himself for something. Looks like it's not long till the end.
    A question tho... What happens to all the naruto sites after the manga is done for?
     
         

  12. #12
    Member PainShinra's Avatar
    Status
    PainShinra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alabasta
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I agree with you in the most points. I personally really loved the war and anyway we can't complain about the fights because, as you said, we saw something new not a Kakuzu fight 2.0 and it is Kishimoto's story anyway. Imo he did the best with the war.
    I think that the 7SM fight will continue longer than we think because there will most likely be Suigetsu who will face his brother, and if not Sasuke, and Juugo.

    The timeline from the war should be like 60% but that doesn't mean there will be less chapters since the major fights will conclude à ~10 chapters plus Naruto becoming Hokage etc.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Ya I guess being about 60% through the war would be the closest estimate, but 'half-way' was just to simplify things .

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkwong View Post
    I agree with how the war is a big distraction. Due to Mandara collecting the fuuny barrel with the brother & sister that had the nine tales chakra in them. I believe that after all the jins and leftover guys finish their fight. 10 tails will pop out, battle, be sealed away or it runs out of the bijuu chakra or bee/naruto sacrafices themselves to seal it. I don't think the manga will continue because of how things are going, Sasuke will never be able to return to the village, so either an exile or dead. Naruto can either become hokage, die with sasuke or seal away a 10 tails. Mandara and Kabuto can only die so there isn't that many options. Itachi whom I love can only die beccause he is a zombie or become a silent eternal guardian of konoha but unlikely. He will probably sacrafice himself for something. Looks like it's not long till the end.
    A question tho... What happens to all the naruto sites after the manga is done for?
    Hmm how do you expect Naruto or bee to seal the ten tails? Neither are known to have the capability to use Shiki-Fujin, if that's what you're suggesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainShinra View Post
    I agree with you in the most points. I personally really loved the war and anyway we can't complain about the fights because, as you said, we saw something new not a Kakuzu fight 2.0 and it is Kishimoto's story anyway. Imo he did the best with the war.
    I think that the 7SM fight will continue longer than we think because there will most likely be Suigetsu who will face his brother, and if not Sasuke, and Juugo.

    The timeline from the war should be like 60% but that doesn't mean there will be less chapters since the major fights will conclude à ~10 chapters plus Naruto becoming Hokage etc.
    Ya I have a feeling that we will see something in regard to Kakashi's rampage before the end of the war. Even if its just the aftermath of the battle, something more will definitely be shown. But since the main secrets of the 7SM have been revealed, it is not likely we will see the entirety of the battle.
     
         

  14. #14
    gameoncloud9 gameoncloud9's Avatar
    Status
    gameoncloud9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    I think this war is just getting started. Dan Kakuzu and hizashi were released so they are still fighting and we know that darui's division is really tired right now. We are still waiting on kakashis rampage, Mei vs Black Zetsu, and i think Madara is heading for HQ since we haven't seen him in a while. We also got the secret coffin to see, also itachi vs kabuto, and if itachi loses then somebody else is gonna have to fight him and win. Naruto and Sasuke also have to fight each other, naruto also is gonna have to fight Madara, and hopefully we will get to see the revival of the juubi at least once. This war is far from over, I think its about 25% done.
     
         

  15. #15
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by gameoncloud9 View Post
    I think this war is just getting started. Dan Kakuzu and hizashi were released so they are still fighting and we know that darui's division is really tired right now. We are still waiting on kakashis rampage, Mei vs Black Zetsu, and i think Madara is heading for HQ since we haven't seen him in a while. We also got the secret coffin to see, also itachi vs kabuto, and if itachi loses then somebody else is gonna have to fight him and win. Naruto and Sasuke also have to fight each other, naruto also is gonna have to fight Madara, and hopefully we will get to see the revival of the juubi at least once. This war is far from over, I think its about 25% done.
    Wow, nice summary of whats to come! The way you put it, it seems like the war will last another 60 chapters. I'd be glad if it lasts quite a while longer but I'd also be happy to know that we are, at a minimum, one third of the way through.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    i will say the war is 30% done
    the good guys are winning too much...something bad is bound to happen to most of the good guys and then final showdown
    that must be my craziest thought but it would make the story better
    im guessin after the war there only be a few manga chapters...we dont need to see much of what happens after the war
     
         

  17. #17
    The Legend YashMishra's Avatar
    Status
    YashMishra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Colombo
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Half-way Point of the War: An Analysis

    In my opinion, the war will end in around 40-50 chapters.... First we'll see the conclusion of Kabuto v/s Itachi which will end up in a stalemate where both are probably dead/sealed/captured. Towards the end, it will be Naruto v/s Sasuke and Bee v/s Madara where Naruto beats Sasuke but spares his life and the Hachibi gets absorbed or taken by Madara. Then we'll have the final clash between Madara and Naruto where Naruto manages to defeat Madara with the help of Sasuke (who has a change of heart) and sacrifices himself. The other villains including the Jinchurikkis and Edos will be fought by Gaara, Konoha's 9 and other important shinobi of the alliance including Kakashi... After the death of Madara, the war will end and so will the entire manga, although there might be a few chapters about the future (like an epilogue) where Naruto becomes Hokage, marries, etc....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •