Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Akatsuki is at its weakest ever... Konoha is attacking the Rain Village!

    No one has even brought this up yet...? We are all asking where Yamato, Gai, Neji and all the other bad ass ninja are... but we haven't thought about the most obvious answer... they are attacking the Rain Village and Pain's true body.

    Right now Akatsuki is at the weakest its ever... who is all dead...
    1. Itachi
    2. Deidra
    3. Hidan
    4. Kakuzo

    Leaving just
    5.Tobi
    6.Pein
    7.Korin (sp? Nagato's female sidekick)
    8.(fish guy) / Itachi partner.
    9.(clam looking spy guy with two halves of himself) ... sorry tired and can't think of their names...

    Right now Akatsuki is at its weakest ever. Konoha knows this... and this is the best time to make a counter attack. This is what I KNOW they are doing.

    Anyone care to disagree?? ... please do
     
         

  2. #2
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yep they became weaker,but don't forget sasuke & co joined them.so it's +4.they replaced those who had died,ofcourse they are not so strong but anyway.
    konoha still doesn't know pain's secret.so what real body they are looking for?pain's aim is 9 tails right now he doesn't care about rain village and won't protect it even if he is there.he can be there in some sky scraper or smth and controling bodies)but nobody knows where exaclty.so i say no
    it's just my opinion=) may be you are right
     
         

  3. #3
    Special Jonin gamerelite2008's Avatar
    Status
    gamerelite2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Very good point^^
    I highley doubt that would happen, attacking the rain village and all, because tsunade isn't that smart.
     
         

  4. #4
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    They cant even beat pein...
     
         

  5. #5
    Member the_free's Avatar
    Status
    the_free is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    No one has even brought this up yet...? We are all asking where Yamato, Gai, Neji and all the other bad ass ninja are... but we haven't thought about the most obvious answer... they are attacking the Rain Village and Pain's true body.

    Right now Akatsuki is at the weakest its ever... who is all dead...
    1. Itachi
    2. Deidra
    3. Hidan
    4. Kakuzo

    Leaving just
    5.Tobi
    6.Pein
    7.Korin (sp? Nagato's female sidekick)
    8.(fish guy) / Itachi partner.
    9.(clam looking spy guy with two halves of himself) ... sorry tired and can't think of their names...

    Right now Akatsuki is at its weakest ever. Konoha knows this... and this is the best time to make a counter attack. This is what I KNOW they are doing.

    Anyone care to disagree?? ... please do
    u forget sasori
     
         

  6. #6
    RATS KING UzumakiJake's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiJake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dont check ur sisters room
    Posts
    10,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    No one has even brought this up yet...? We are all asking where Yamato, Gai, Neji and all the other bad ass ninja are... but we haven't thought about the most obvious answer... they are attacking the Rain Village and Pain's true body.

    Right now Akatsuki is at the weakest its ever... who is all dead...
    1. Itachi
    2. Deidra
    3. Hidan
    4. Kakuzo

    Leaving just
    5.Tobi
    6.Pein
    7.Korin (sp? Nagato's female sidekick)
    8.(fish guy) / Itachi partner.
    9.(clam looking spy guy with two halves of himself) ... sorry tired and can't think of their names...

    Right now Akatsuki is at its weakest ever. Konoha knows this... and this is the best time to make a counter attack. This is what I KNOW they are doing.

    Anyone care to disagree?? ... please do
    Yah but i bet u anything they will use jiraiya's body to deffend the main body
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    sasukes bum-chums joining akatsuki doesnt really make much of a step-up to there power.

    Do remember itachi was merely playing around with sasuke, and planned the entire fight to every single point to give him power, itachi couldve wiped out sasuke with his first tsukyomi shot, but he pretended sasuke beat it, and pretended to be weak to allow sasuke to win as well.


    Akatsuki lost itachi and gained sasuke and bum chum friends.

    Thats like taking 50000000 steps back and 1 step forward and saying "didnt go back too far"

    The strongest of akatsuki are left, madara, pain, konan, kisame and zetsu.

    Tsunade wouldnt invade the rain village

    1.She would have to know the real pain is there and the 6 bodies are advanced puppets
    2.If this was the case, she knows jiraiya had trouble against puppets, so whos gonna stand a chance against the real guy? you could send in all the jounin she has and theyd still be wiped clean
    3.She knows pain will likely invade for naruto and for his body back and to stop information being obtained on him.

    I know tsunade is mainly a healer, but shes starting to piss me off, fight already! i want to see tsunade beat the crap out of at least 1 pain body.
    However maybe she realises jiraiya couldnt and thus she knows she has little chance given jiraiya was more skilled in fighting and ninjutsu etc.
     
         

  8. #8
    I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    My way of Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Nice idea leonmccash !
    You always come up with gr8 theories and I make it point to read your posts.. Keep up the good work ! Cheers !
     
         

  9. #9
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    if you like his posts so much thank him or at least give him some rep!
     
         

  10. #10
    yondaime student ToadSageJiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    ToadSageJiraiya is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    they are weaker but they still have saskue in his group so i mean they lost good people but they gained people back as well


    p.s. please view my egg
     
         

  11. #11
    Member twistedHyuga's Avatar
    Status
    twistedHyuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    to me their only real loss was itachi and itachi was a inside guy anyways. akatsuki is still very much strong despite their numbers. madara alone could wipe out a whole village with his ems. and like someone said earlier tsunade is too stupid to use what little information they have to defeat the real pain. so they are not attacking the rain village no time up in now.
     
         

  12. #12
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    sasukes bum-chums joining akatsuki doesnt really make much of a step-up to there power.

    Do remember itachi was merely playing around with sasuke, and planned the entire fight to every single point to give him power, itachi couldve wiped out sasuke with his first tsukyomi shot, but he pretended sasuke beat it, and pretended to be weak to allow sasuke to win as well.


    Akatsuki lost itachi and gained sasuke and bum chum friends.

    Thats like taking 50000000 steps back and 1 step forward and saying "didnt go back too far"

    The strongest of akatsuki are left, madara, pain, konan, kisame and zetsu.
    itachi>sasuke that's for sure.BUT itachi was the only 1 of the dead akatsuki who was that strong.Sasuke killed deidara.remember deidara actually killed gaara so saying that sasuke is weak or just meaning that is wrong even if u hate him.his team not as strong as exakatsuki but give them some credit.

    Sorry but ur message is full of emotions and it lacks logic.
    saying ZETSU and kisame strongest(that's why they still alive-i guess u meant it)is nonsense.Zetsu is only hiding and recording fights so wtf?how can u know how strong he is.And kisame's clone doesn't make me believe that he is in top 5 of akatsuki.he had superhuman strenght,great amount of chakra and water jutsus.that's don't prove that he is a really tough guy.eight gates guy could pawn him from the begining he just didn't use that power.
    and konan was done after jmans first atack

    and don't tell me that kisame's clone had only 30% of his chakra i know it as well.
    ofcourse kishi can give them some cool skills but still we don't know them-that is a logic
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    They cant even beat pein...
    yeah, how lame... konoha gets beaten up by 1 person :S
     
         

  14. #14
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by almasyan View Post
    itachi>sasuke that's for sure.BUT itachi was the only 1 of the dead akatsuki who was that strong.Sasuke killed deidara.remember deidara actually killed gaara so saying that sasuke is weak or just meaning that is wrong even if u hate him.his team not as strong as exakatsuki but give them some credit.

    Sorry but ur message is full of emotions and it lacks logic.
    saying ZETSU and kisame strongest(that's why they still alive-i guess u meant it)is nonsense.Zetsu is only hiding and recording fights so wtf?how can u know how strong he is.And kisame's clone doesn't make me believe that he is in top 5 of akatsuki.he had superhuman strenght,great amount of chakra and water jutsus.that's don't prove that he is a really tough guy.eight gates guy could pawn him from the begining he just didn't use that power.
    and konan was done after jmans first atack

    and don't tell me that kisame's clone had only 30% of his chakra i know it as well.
    ofcourse kishi can give them some cool skills but still we don't know them-that is a logic
    For the most part I agree, Zetsu is a tough sell since he is always watching instead of participating in fights, and Konan didn't seem very skilled either.

    Pain, Madara and Kisame are really all they have when you consider Sasuke's wild nature and the fact that he really picks alliegences on emotional whims. It's still unclear if he is really allied with Akatsuki or somehow using them to eventually make a move against Madara like itachi wanted.

    Also Gaara survived didn't he? I recall Chiyo sacrificed her life for his after the Sasori fight.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member twistedHyuga's Avatar
    Status
    twistedHyuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    For the most part I agree, Zetsu is a tough sell since he is always watching instead of participating in fights, and Konan didn't seem very skilled either.

    Pain, Madara and Kisame are really all they have when you consider Sasuke's wild nature and the fact that he really picks alliegences on emotional whims. It's still unclear if he is really allied with Akatsuki or somehow using them to eventually make a move against Madara like itachi wanted.

    Also Gaara survived didn't he? I recall Chiyo sacrificed her life for his after the Sasori fight.
    this is just a theory but zetsu may be pretty strong considering the fact that both deidara and sasori implied to us that in order to get into akatsuki you would have to beat one of the members or go through a test (something like that?) so that means that zetsu could possibly be a very strong fighter and also considering that akatsuki is made only of the strongest s-class criminals
     
         

  16. #16
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    True, that's a good possibility too.

    He just seems more like Madara's sidekick than anything at this point, I'm anxious to see him fight someone. Gai vs him would be interesting (I just like seeing Gai/Lee fight too )
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    sasuke>deidara>gaara doesnt really work

    gaara and deidara are both capable of fighting at VERY long distances, literally hundreds of feet away, sasuke does have long range attacks however he is much more of a close-mid range fighter, who gaara could beat in theory.

    Its not about who beat who, some peoples skills allow them to beat others when another can beat the vice versa.

    For example orochimaru got away from 4tails naruto without a scratch and thats when he was weak and his body was rejecting him, jiraiya nearly died, however orochimaru and jiraiya have been rivals and it has been shown they have fought and both survived.

    Transitive inference wise A>B>C 4tails is orochimaru>4tails>jiraiya

    However orochimaru and jiraiya are at least equal to have both fought and survive.

    Jiraiya is also most likely stronger given his fight against pain because even though orochimaru could do pretty good, i cant see him doing pain over quite like jiraiya did.

    sasuke is an emo *** who is powerful, but deidara and itachi are dead because of him, and quite frankly i think having deidara and itachi in akatsuki makes it a LOT stronger than sasuke and his gays.

    Im not saying sasukes weak, im just saying he is nowhere near akatsuki level.

    i do believe kakashi stated opening 8 gates gives you temporarily more power than any hokage, and kisame was defeated with 30% chakra like you say, so hes potentially 3.3x more powerful than any hokage.

    Kisame only needed to stall them, there would be little point wasting time clinging onto life from gais team to stall them more, he stalled them enough already, as was shown given they succeeded in extracting gaaras shukaku.

    Zetsu may only be a spy, but to be in akatsuki you need to be strong.

    Pain stated to konan "dont wait for me, if you can take him yourself do so"

    He wouldnt say that knowing she had no chance, im sure konan simply had too many feelings still and pain had to take it from there.

    I just hate sasuke, i dont mind reading his parts in the manga, theyre usually good and entertaining, but he is too emo for my liking lol
     
         

  18. #18
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The circumstances of each fight contributed heavily on the outcomes though, Gaara most likely would have won his fight with Diedara, or at least done much better had the fight been elsewhere. Diedara took advantage of him having to protect his village in order to win that fight. It seemed as though Gaara had the upper hand until Diedara exploited this weakness.

    Does Sasuke still have his curse seal? I'm looking back to see if Itachi removed it as well when he extracted Oro from Sasuke at the end of their fight, but it's tough to tell. Without his seal and that huge snake summon Sasuke is pretty much a weaker and emo/gay version of Itachi.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member twistedHyuga's Avatar
    Status
    twistedHyuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    ...Without his seal and that huge snake summon Sasuke is pretty much a weaker and emo/gay version of Itachi.
    lol u hit the nail on the head with that one
     
         

  20. #20
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by ronnyboi08 View Post
    this is just a theory but zetsu may be pretty strong considering the fact that both deidara and sasori implied to us that in order to get into akatsuki you would have to beat one of the members or go through a test (something like that?) so that means that zetsu could possibly be a very strong fighter and also considering that akatsuki is made only of the strongest s-class criminals
    may be he is usefull for akatsuki in some way not really strong.both of varients are possible i think.but if he is weak that will be weird
     
         

  21. #21
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    The circumstances of each fight contributed heavily on the outcomes though, Gaara most likely would have won his fight with Diedara, or at least done much better had the fight been elsewhere. Diedara took advantage of him having to protect his village in order to win that fight. It seemed as though Gaara had the upper hand until Diedara exploited this weakness.

    Does Sasuke still have his curse seal? I'm looking back to see if Itachi removed it as well when he extracted Oro from Sasuke at the end of their fight, but it's tough to tell. Without his seal and that huge snake summon Sasuke is pretty much a weaker and emo/gay version of Itachi.
    Haha))i don't want to protect sasuke but now he has MS
     
         

  22. #22
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    sasuke>deidara>gaara doesnt really work

    gaara and deidara are both capable of fighting at VERY long distances, literally hundreds of feet away, sasuke does have long range attacks however he is much more of a close-mid range fighter, who gaara could beat in theory.

    Its not about who beat who, some peoples skills allow them to beat others when another can beat the vice versa.

    For example orochimaru got away from 4tails naruto without a scratch and thats when he was weak and his body was rejecting him, jiraiya nearly died, however orochimaru and jiraiya have been rivals and it has been shown they have fought and both survived.

    Transitive inference wise A>B>C 4tails is orochimaru>4tails>jiraiya

    However orochimaru and jiraiya are at least equal to have both fought and survive.

    Jiraiya is also most likely stronger given his fight against pain because even though orochimaru could do pretty good, i cant see him doing pain over quite like jiraiya did.
    Man u're absolutly right.i tried to explain this in some other thread to some guys.here we share our opinions.
    i answer partly not loose anything
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    remebr there srank ninja out there alot of them
    so don't assume
     
         

  24. #24
    Headhunter almasyan's Avatar
    Status
    almasyan is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Abkhazia, Gudauta
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    sasuke>deidara>gaara doesnt really work


    sasuke is an emo *** who is powerful, but deidara and itachi are dead because of him, and quite frankly i think having deidara and itachi in akatsuki makes it a LOT stronger than sasuke and his gays.

    Im not saying sasukes weak, im just saying he is nowhere near akatsuki level.

    i do believe kakashi stated opening 8 gates gives you temporarily more power than any hokage, and kisame was defeated with 30% chakra like you say, so hes potentially 3.3x more powerful than any hokage.

    Kisame only needed to stall them, there would be little point wasting time clinging onto life from gais team to stall them more, he stalled them enough already, as was shown given they succeeded in extracting gaaras shukaku.

    Zetsu may only be a spy, but to be in akatsuki you need to be strong.

    Pain stated to konan "dont wait for me, if you can take him yourself do so"

    He wouldnt say that knowing she had no chance, im sure konan simply had too many feelings still and pain had to take it from there.

    I just hate sasuke, i dont mind reading his parts in the manga, theyre usually good and entertaining, but he is too emo for my liking lol
    may be sasuke is gay))i don't really care.
    akatsuki level-i stated this in some thread.there i devide them in 2 groups.
    the first-madara,pain,itachi they are obviously stronger than others
    and the second-sasori,hidan,deidara(though i think he is close to the 1 group),and others including Kisame.
    third group is aloe vera-zetsu lol

    about kisame again-amount of chakra doen't mean that u are strong.master with stone can kill amateur with kunai-sasuke said it)
    i don't say that kisame is amateur but naruto has also great amount of chakra and it didn't made him 4 times stronger than kakashi(he said that naruto has 4 times more chakra).hokages vs kisame or 8 gates kakashior gai?!!look at first hokage and his battle with madara and 9tails remember 4th hokage his speed and battle vs 9tails.3d kage was too old.he is supposed to be a tough guy from what enma was saying.well 2d kage was master of water jutsus but i can't say any more about him.sorry your culculations are strange.i don't think gates would help here
    i think konan will fight some female ninja and we know that they are not really strong in naruto manga except tsunade.and the main words here IF U CAN-if she is capable


    ahh at last i've written it
     
         

  25. #25
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    About Sasuke and Team Hawk... They are not part of Akatsuki... They are an "arm of them"
    I also remember that it was either Madara or Pein that said that they would be replacing their lost comrads soon...

    HOWEVER... what I was trying to point out... was that Pein is vulnerable right now... and I don't see Sasuke or his team to go and protect him...
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •