Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

[5-Tail Jinchuuriki (Han)] Jacob Moore Bio Test

Welcome, Jacob Moore

The Han [5-Tail Jinchuuriki] biography test it will consist of a fight between you and Myself.

However, there are special rules for the fight test.
    Breaking any of the rules will result in automatic failure.

Rules:

• Rei's normal Rules and Restrictions apply.

• You will be using your Han bio.

• Your conductor be RP-ing as a 2 standard Kage Rank, Sasori and Deidara biographies.

• Custom Jutsu and Custom Elements are not allowed.

• You do not need to defeat me to pass - however, doing so will gain extra marks.

• The terrain is a barren wasteland

Most importantly,

Spamming here will not be tolerated. Only mods/admin/senseis can post here if their opinion is asked for by the rp mods. Any other person spamming will be infracted.

Post the Bio, and I will begin My Move.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 10-18-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: [5-Tail Jinchuuriki (Han)] Jacob Moore Bio Test

Han

I look forward to an enjoyable fight ^_^

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Hey Sasori, Where is this guy supposed to be? You told me he was supposed to be here, you know?

Be patient Deidara.

*sees Han in the distance (long range)*

Speak of the devil. Time to capture a jinchurriki

Lets show him what true art is!

*Deidara summons his clay dragon and they jump on while sasori summons the third Kazekage*

As they fly in the air Deidara sends two large (directable) clay birds which attack han from the left and the right.

(Kibaku Nendo) - Exploding Clay
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15-50(Depends on the C-level used)
    Damage Points: 30-90
    Description: The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra. These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-1 makes small animals form birds to spiders.(Chakra= 15, Damage= 20)
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
    C-3 makes Ohako.Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
    C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)
    NOTEnly Deidara can use this jutsu.

Sandaime Kazekage
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Sandaime Kazekage is Sasori’s favorite human puppet, as well as the most powerful, besides Sasori himself. The Kazekage had been kidnapped by Sasori over ten years ago, killed, and then turned into a puppet. The puppet, however, maintained the ability to manipulate sand and iron sand, just as the Kazekage did, due to it being a human puppet. This puppet, also, has many other abilities, such as the Thousand Hands Manipulation. The puppet also is able to release iron sand from its mouth, allowing it to use iron sand jutsu with that as a source. There is also a magnetic apparatus in its left chest compartment.
    Note: Only usable by a Sasori character.

(Kibaku Nendo Tsuin Tori) –Exploding Clay Twin Birds
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Deidara will create two medium clay birds that fly straight at the target exploding on impact.
    Note: Can only be used by Deidara

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Hey Sasori, Where is this guy supposed to be? You told me he was supposed to be here, you know?

Be patient Deidara.

*sees Han in the distance (long range)*

Speak of the devil. Time to capture a jinchurriki

Lets show him what true art is!

*Deidara summons his clay dragon and they jump on while sasori summons the third Kazekage*

As they fly in the air Deidara sends two large (directable) clay birds which attack han from the left and the right.

Description: The user makes clay figurines that are infused with there chakra. These works of art can explode causing huge damage to the opponent and area.

Types Of C Chakra:
    C-2 makes C-2 Doragon(Dragon).This dragon makes small land mines that the users partner or clone hide under ground.Then the dragon will sned flying bombs to ttack the enemy.This combos locks in the enemy were one false move could be there last.(Chakra= 20,Damage= 50)
    C-3 makes Ohako.Ohako Is said to be able to destroy a whole village with its blast.(chakra=30,Damage= 70)
    C-4 makes Garuda.This jutsu makes a huge copy of the original that explodes sending out millions of microscopic bombs.Also This level makes (Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu)-Ultimate Art where the user detonates them self win and the blast covers 10 kilometers.This will kill the user if done.(Chakra= 40,Damage= 90)

Sandaime Kazekage
    Description: Sandaime Kazekage is Sasori’s favorite human puppet, as well as the most powerful, besides Sasori himself. The Kazekage had been kidnapped by Sasori over ten years ago, killed, and then turned into a puppet. The puppet, however, maintained the ability to manipulate sand and iron sand, just as the Kazekage did, due to it being a human puppet. This puppet, also, has many other abilities, such as the Thousand Hands Manipulation. The puppet also is able to release iron sand from its mouth, allowing it to use iron sand jutsu with that as a source. There is also a magnetic apparatus in its left chest compartment.
    Note: Only usable by a Sasori character.

(Kibaku Nendo Tsuin Tori) –Exploding Clay Twin Birds
    Description: Deidara will create two medium clay birds that fly straight at the target exploding on impact.

*Silent Stare..*
    I stand and watch as the two Akatsuki rise into the air on a clay dragon. I continue to watch as two Clay birds begin swiftly flying towards me. I quickly react by dropping a smoke bomb at my feet. As the smoke cloud plumes, your vision of me is temporarily obscured, however my vision of you two is the same (no vision).

Following the use of the smoke bomb, I immediately burrow underground, making my way in the two Akatsuki. This allows me to effectively avoid being hit by Deidara's twin clay birds, while at the same time leaving you wondering as to my whereabouts.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Upon reaching the Mid Range Distance, I jump out of the ground, and quickly summon a large volume of water above the two Akatsuki. The water falls onto you Deidara and Sasori who are flying on Deidara's clay bird. Due to the fact that you are flying, and thus in the air, the technique should hit you a bit faster, but with less potential energy.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Afterwards, I perform a few handseals, and expel 4 Dragon Head Shaped Fireballs aiming them towards you from below. These fireballs make their way towards you guys, while you're both busy defending against the water jutsu.

Afterwards, I remain attentive to see how you react, wary of the Akatsuki's actions to some of my fellow Jinchuriki.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    *Silent Stare..*
    I stand and watch as the two Akatsuki rise into the air on a clay dragon. I continue to watch as two Clay birds begin swiftly flying towards me. I quickly react by dropping a smoke bomb at my feet. As the smoke cloud plumes, your vision of me is temporarily obscured, however my vision of you two is the same (no vision).

Following the use of the smoke bomb, I immediately burrow underground, making my way in the two Akatsuki. This allows me to effectively avoid being hit by Deidara's twin clay birds, while at the same time leaving you wondering as to my whereabouts.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Upon reaching the Mid Range Distance, I jump out of the ground, and quickly summon a large volume of water above the two Akatsuki. The water falls onto you Deidara and Sasori who are flying on Deidara's clay bird. Due to the fact that you are flying, and thus in the air, the technique should hit you a bit faster, but with less potential energy.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Afterwards, I perform a few handseals, and expel 4 Dragon Head Shaped Fireballs aiming them towards you from below. These fireballs make their way towards you guys, while you're both busy defending against the water jutsu.

Afterwards, I remain attentive to see how you react, wary of the Akatsuki's actions to some of my fellow Jinchuriki.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

as the water forms overhead and begind to fall on us Sasori makes the third zakekage puppet form an Iron sand spike which shoots up through the water and plits the water casuing it to fall past the pair on the dragon.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Nearby iron sand begins to gather and create a long spike that can easily pierce through an enemy at short range or hurled at a close target at mid-range.

Meanwhile Deidara creates who giant clay bridy which fly towards your fireballs and etonate just before collision, causing an ecplosion that destroys the fireballs.

(Geijutsu) – Art
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a more advanced version of Explosion release: Exploding Clay twin Birds. Deidara creates two giant clay birds, which both dive in towards the opponent and then collide with each other and the enemy simultaneously and the two birds explode on Deidara’s signal.

Unknown to you, sasori releases iron sand to fall down to earth during the explosion so if felt just like the sand caught in the wind of the wasteland.

The sand quickly gathers and forms spikes to impale you

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.

Status
    This user has no status.

as the water forms overhead and begind to fall on us Sasori makes the third zakekage puppet form an Iron sand spike which shoots up through the water and plits the water casuing it to fall past the pair on the dragon.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike
    Description: Nearby iron sand begins to gather and create a long spike that can easily pierce through an enemy at short range or hurled at a close target at mid-range.

Meanwhile Deidara creates who giant clay bridy which fly towards your fireballs and etonate just before collision, causing an ecplosion that destroys the fireballs.

(Geijutsu) – Art
    Description: This technique is a more advanced version of Explosion release: Exploding Clay twin Birds. Deidara creates two giant clay birds, which both dive in towards the opponent and then collide with each other and the enemy simultaneously and the two birds explode on Deidara’s signal.

Unknown to you, sasori releases iron sand to fall down to earth during the explosion so if felt just like the sand caught in the wind of the wasteland.

The sand quickly gathers and forms spikes to impale you

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
    Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.

*Thinks*
    Hmm, they both have surprising and unique abilities. I'll have to pay very close attention to their mannerisms...

While down on the ground, I start to notice the slight feeling of sand/small debris on my face, in the blowing wind. Just as your spikes are about to form, I punch my fist at the ground on a 70 degree angle, aimed towards the left. As I punch down at the ground, I release a powerful gust of wind bringing me up and over your Iron Sand Spikes. At my current speed and the angle at which I was launched off, I will eventually land safely to the left of my current location out of the range of your spikes (Moving several meters, as to avoid being skewered)

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Once I'm airborne, I aim up at Deidara and Sasori, releasing a wide range of Mud Shots at them. The range of the mud shots is so wide, that the Akatsuki duo's vision of me is partially blocked, but as for my sight, I can still partially make out Deidara's Clay Dragon.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

While the Akatsuki duo deal with the incoming projectile's, Immediately after releasing the Mudshots, I create an F-5 tornado that strikes down on the two Akatsuki from above, while they continue to deal with the incoming Mudshots.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*I pay very close attention to the two Akatsuki's reaction.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

*Thinks*
    Hmm, they both have surprising and unique abilities. I'll have to pay very close attention to their mannerisms...

While down on the ground, I start to notice the slight feeling of sand/small debris on my face, in the blowing wind. Just as your spikes are about to form, I punch my fist at the ground on a 70 degree angle, aimed towards the left. As I punch down at the ground, I release a powerful gust of wind bringing me up and over your Iron Sand Spikes. At my current speed and the angle at which I was launched off, I will eventually land safely to the left of my current location out of the range of your spikes (Moving several meters, as to avoid being skewered)

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Once I'm airborne, I aim up at Deidara and Sasori, releasing a wide range of Mud Shots at them. The range of the mud shots is so wide, that the Akatsuki duo's vision of me is partially blocked, but as for my sight, I can still partially make out Deidara's Clay Dragon.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

While the Akatsuki duo deal with the incoming projectile's, Immediately after releasing the Mudshots, I create an F-5 tornado that strikes down on the two Akatsuki from above, while they continue to deal with the incoming Mudshots.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*I pay very close attention to the two Akatsuki's reaction.
    As the mud shots come up at us the dragon releases a large amount of pressure activated mines from its mouth, which explode as they come into contact with the mud balls.

Types Of C Chakra:

as the tornado of wind comes down from above us, Sasori hears the tornado and releases a large blast fo wind from his mouth which disrupts the tornado before it reaches us.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the explosions clear Deidara is seen plumeting towards you at high speeds, as he freefalls toward you. Unknown to you, the Deidara clay clone has injested a large amount of exploding clay and iron sand.

(Kyūkyoku Geijutsu Nendo Bunshin) – Ultimate Art of Exploding Clay Clone
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: While riding his C2 Dragon, Deidara creates a Clay Clone and the clone strikes down on the opponent from the sky and Deidara sets off the clone causing a huge explosion

as deidara reaches you, or about to come into contact with a jutsu, it explodes violently releasing iron sand all over the field.

Status
    This user has no status.

As the mud shots come up at us the dragon releases a large amount of pressure activated mines from its mouth, which explode as they come into contact with the mud balls.

Types Of C Chakra:

as the tornado of wind comes down from above us, Sasori hears the tornado and releases a large blast fo wind from his mouth which disrupts the tornado before it reaches us.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the explosions clear Deidara is seen plumeting towards you at high speeds, as he freefalls toward you. Unknown to you, the Deidara clay clone has injested a large amount of exploding clay and iron sand.

(Kyūkyoku Geijutsu Nendo Bunshin) – Ultimate Art of Exploding Clay Clone
    Description: While riding his C2 Dragon, Deidara creates a Clay Clone and the clone strikes down on the opponent from the sky and Deidara sets off the clone causing a huge explosion

as deidara reaches you, or about to come into contact with a jutsu, it explodes violently releasing iron sand all over the field.

*Thinking as I watch Deidara's explosion's clash with my Mudshots*
    Hmph, it's just as I had first thought, that clay of his...he some how has the ability to detonate it, creating devastating explosions. I've got to keep my eyes on a swivel.

And then there's that other one, he uses that Special Sand, and he seems to be a Puppet user. I can't stay in one place for too long, or things could get ugly.

(Thats when I notice "Deidara" falling towards me through the resulting smoke cloud from your explosions.)

Without wasting another second, as "Deidara" comes plummeting towards me, I perform a few handseals, and release two powerful blasts of lightning. The first is aimed at the Deidara clone, nullifying the explosion. The second is aimed for Sasori, who is currently on top of Deidara's clay Dragon.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Immediatly afterwards, I begin releasing a large amount of Steam from the Vent on my back. I manipulate this steam in the form of a steam cloud that I then send towards Deidara and Sasori up on the Dragon. The steam in this technique is thick enough, so that once again, Sasori and Dedara's vision of me is now shrouded by the oncoming cloud.

However, my vision of the duo is also once again blocked.

(Jōkiton: Nōen Jōkiryū no Jutsu) – Steam Release: Thick Steam Flow Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user mixes their water and fire chakra and releases it to create a thick cloud of steam that’s shot directly towards the opponent causing severe burning from the heat of the steam.
    Note: Can only be used by a Han bio.

Immediatly after releasing the cloud of Steam, I quickly release a powerful ball of fire directly in the path of the Steam Cloud. The fireball is aimed at Sasori's and Deidara's last known location since I released the Steam cloud.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

After releasing the fireball, I begin running towards the left again. I keep an eye on where I am going, and what's going on around me, while also managing to keep tabs on the whereabouts of this powerful Akatsuki duo.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

*Thinking as I watch Deidara's explosion's clash with my Mudshots*
    Hmph, it's just as I had first thought, that clay of his...he some how has the ability to detonate it, creating devastating explosions. I've got to keep my eyes on a swivel.

And then there's that other one, he uses that Special Sand, and he seems to be a Puppet user. I can't stay in one place for too long, or things could get ugly.

(Thats when I notice "Deidara" falling towards me through the resulting smoke cloud from your explosions.)

Without wasting another second, as "Deidara" comes plummeting towards me, I perform a few handseals, and release two powerful blasts of lightning. The first is aimed at the Deidara clone, nullifying the explosion. The second is aimed for Sasori, who is currently on top of Deidara's clay Dragon.

Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Immediatly afterwards, I begin releasing a large amount of Steam from the Vent on my back. I manipulate this steam in the form of a steam cloud that I then send towards Deidara and Sasori up on the Dragon. The steam in this technique is thick enough, so that once again, Sasori and Dedara's vision of me is now shrouded by the oncoming cloud.

However, my vision of the duo is also once again blocked.

(Jōkiton: Nōen Jōkiryū no Jutsu) – Steam Release: Thick Steam Flow Technique
    Description: The user mixes their water and fire chakra and releases it to create a thick cloud of steam that’s shot directly towards the opponent causing severe burning from the heat of the steam.
    Note: Can only be used by a Han bio.

Immediatly after releasing the cloud of Steam, I quickly release a powerful ball of fire directly in the path of the Steam Cloud. The fireball is aimed at Sasori's and Deidara's last known location since I released the Steam cloud.

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

After releasing the fireball, I begin running towards the left again. I keep an eye on where I am going, and what's going on around me, while also managing to keep tabs on the whereabouts of this powerful Akatsuki duo.
    as the two lightnign blasts come at the clay clone Sasori decides he cant wait to attack and two iron sand balls explode from the clay clone which block the lightning blasts and then bouonce off each other creating jagged spikes everywhere along the field. The clay dragon blocks the akatsuki members but is destroyed in the process.

(Jishaku Ninpō:Kaiho) Magnetic Ninja Arts: World Order
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (- 10 to user)
    Description: This technique collides two identical spheres of gigantic iron sand of opposing polarities together in order to merge and cause the magnetic forces to instantly increase and repel each other. The mass sand then scatters across the entire field, branching out in spikes of irregular patterns which makes evading them almost impossible. The iron sand blocks any escape routes and makes it hard for the opponent to clearly view the user and also serves as a medium for other iron sand techniques.

Deidara: How dare you destroy my art like that!
    Sasori: It had to be done, but how about you help us out.
    Deidara: Looks my art reigns supreme after all.

as the two members freefall, deidara takes clay and forms two large birds, which catch them.

(Geijutsu) – Art

Deidara then created multiple explosive spiders and scatters them throughout the area with shuriken, in case you are not dead.

(Sokkuri Geijutsu) – Altogether Art
    Range: Short
    Description: Deidara creates several explosive spiders and throws them towards the target and then uses shuriken to carry the spiders towards the target in an attempt to pin them down and detonate the clay spiders. The blast radius for this technique goes out to mid range.

Status
    This user has no status.

as the two lightnign blasts come at the clay clone Sasori decides he cant wait to attack and two iron sand balls explode from the clay clone which block the lightning blasts and then bouonce off each other creating jagged spikes everywhere along the field. The clay dragon blocks the akatsuki members but is destroyed in the process.

(Jishaku Ninpō:Kaiho) Magnetic Ninja Arts: World Order
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (- 10 to user)
    Description: This technique collides two identical spheres of gigantic iron sand of opposing polarities together in order to merge and cause the magnetic forces to instantly increase and repel each other. The mass sand then scatters across the entire field, branching out in spikes of irregular patterns which makes evading them almost impossible. The iron sand blocks any escape routes and makes it hard for the opponent to clearly view the user and also serves as a medium for other iron sand techniques.

Deidara: How dare you destroy my art like that!
    Sasori: It had to be done, but how about you help us out.
    Deidara: Looks my art reigns supreme after all.

as the two members freefall, deidara takes clay and forms two large birds, which catch them.

(Geijutsu) – Art

Deidara then created multiple explosive spiders and scatters them throughout the area with shuriken, in case you are not dead.

Description: Deidara creates several explosive spiders and throws them towards the target and then uses shuriken to carry the spiders towards the target in an attempt to pin them down and detonate the clay spiders. The blast radius for this technique goes out to mid range.

Ignore my sudden transsexualism o_o
    _________

Just as Deidara's clay clone breaks open, revealing the concealed Iron Sand, which begins branching off across the field towards me, I quickly perform a handseal, and create a single shadow clone to my right. Immediately upon creation, my clone grabs my right arm, and hurls me backwards into long range.

I'm thrown with such force, that I land just out of range of Sasori's Iron Sand jutsu. Just like Naruto did in his fight against Pain. It was pretty fast, seeing as he was able to make it within Pain's 5 second recharge time. So I'm pretty sure this should be sufficient in getting me out of range.

Unfortunately, my clone isn't as lucky, and dies as he comes into contact with Sasori's Iron Sand.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Immediately as I land, I perform a few handseals, creating a giant earth lid several meters above the duo's heads. Its descends down onto Sasori, and Deidara's locations on their birds.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Immediately after that I perform two handseals, and create a Giant Shark that makes its way towards Deidara and Sasori. The Giant Shark makes its way towards the duo while they deal with the earth lid falling down over them.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

I then continue running off to the left.

*Thinking*
    Damn, I can't afford to be careless, that Iron Sand us troublesome.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Ignore my sudden transsexualism o_o
    _________

Just as Deidara's clay clone breaks open, revealing the concealed Iron Sand, which begins branching off across the field towards me, I quickly perform a handseal, and create a single shadow clone to my right. Immediately upon creation, my clone grabs my right arm, and hurls me backwards into long range.

I'm thrown with such force, that I land just out of range of Sasori's Iron Sand jutsu. Just like Naruto did in his fight against Pain. It was pretty fast, seeing as he was able to make it within Pain's 5 second recharge time. So I'm pretty sure this should be sufficient in getting me out of range.

Unfortunately, my clone isn't as lucky, and dies as he comes into contact with Sasori's Iron Sand.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Immediately as I land, I perform a few handseals, creating a giant earth lid several meters above the duo's heads. Its descends down onto Sasori, and Deidara's locations on their birds.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Immediately after that I perform two handseals, and create a Giant Shark that makes its way towards Deidara and Sasori. The Giant Shark makes its way towards the duo while they deal with the earth lid falling down over them.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

I then continue running off to the left.

*Thinking*
    Damn, I can't afford to be careless, that Iron Sand us troublesome.
    *sasori and Deidara Continue thier persuit of you*

You land outside the range of my jutsu, we continue to follow close to you keeping a mid range distance.

As the lid appears above us Diedara takes a deep breath and releases a massive burst of wind which pushes against the sirfaces of the lid and blows it away.

As the water shark then comes towards the pair, diedara screams "ready Sasori?", then releases a large group of wind blades which rips the shark to shreds, and as soon as the shark is released, Iron sand from the previous move converges around you and crushes you to a pulp

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

(Jiton: Satetsu Sousou) - Iron Sand Burial
    Description: This technique encases the enemy with iron sand and then crushes them to a pulp within seconds.

Status
    This user has no status.

*sasori and Deidara Continue thier persuit of you*

You land outside the range of my jutsu, we continue to follow close to you keeping a mid range distance.

As the lid appears above us Diedara takes a deep breath and releases a massive burst of wind which pushes against the sirfaces of the lid and blows it away.

As the water shark then comes towards the pair, diedara screams "ready Sasori?", then releases a large group of wind blades which rips the shark to shreds, and as soon as the shark is released, Iron sand from the previous move converges around you and crushes you to a pulp

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

Description: This technique encases the enemy with iron sand and then crushes them to a pulp within seconds.

Damn that Iron Sand
    Hmph, drastic times call for drastic measures I suppose..

As the words leave my mouth, I lean over, and enter my incomplete jinchuuriki form.
    (Not sure if this counts as a jutsu, so to play it safe, I'll assume it does)

Incomplete Form:
    When the incomplete form is activated, Han is covered in a cloud of steam with five white tails flowing behind him.
    The steam cloud burns an opponent who touches it, much like fire. It is hotter than the Nibi's chakra shroud but cooler than the Yonbi's .
    He gains a +10 attack boost to the Steam element, and a +5 attack boost to the Water and Fire elements.

Immediatly upon entering my incomplete form, I form a chakra arm from my stomach, and use it to swiftly push myself off of the ground and into the air at high speeds. I am flying towards you, and over Sasori's Iron Sand World Order. I also use this jutsu to avoid Sasori's incoming Sand from converging on me.

(Bijutsu: Chakra Ude) - Tailed Beast Skill: Chakra Arm
    Description: Whilst in their incomplete transformation form the user can extend from any part their body a chakra arm that can grab hold of an object or enemy and crush or hold them from great distances.
    Note: Can only be used by all jinchuuriki in incomplete form.

While in mid air, as I approach mid range, I quickly release a large and powerful fireball that makes its way towards the duo. The size of the fireball yet again, is so large that our view of each other is temporarily blocked.

Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

Last edited by Mockingbird; 09-30-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Damn that Iron Sand
    Hmph, drastic times call for drastic measures I suppose..

As the words leave my mouth, I lean over, and enter my incomplete jinchuuriki form.
    (Not sure if this counts as a jutsu, so to play it safe, I'll assume it does)

Incomplete Form:
    When the incomplete form is activated, Han is covered in a cloud of steam with five white tails flowing behind him.
    The steam cloud burns an opponent who touches it, much like fire. It is hotter than the Nibi's chakra shroud but cooler than the Yonbi's .
    He gains a +10 attack boost to the Steam element, and a +5 attack boost to the Water and Fire elements.

Immediatly upon entering my incomplete form, I form a chakra arm from my stomach, and use it to swiftly push myself off of the ground and into the air at high speeds. I am flying towards you, and over Sasori's Iron Sand World Order. I also use this jutsu to avoid Sasori's incoming Sand from converging on me.

Description: Whilst in their incomplete transformation form the user can extend from any part their body a chakra arm that can grab hold of an object or enemy and crush or hold them from great distances.

While in mid air, as I approach mid range, I quickly release a large and powerful fireball that makes its way towards the duo. The size of the fireball yet again, is so large that our view of each other is temporarily blocked.

Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain

As the large blast of fire comes at us and we dissapear from view you see steam form and the fire dissapte in the middle of the blast as the wo akatsuki members fly through the area Deidara extinguished with a water bullet

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Sasori begins to fly upward (into long range) as Deidara advances towards Han, which is quick since Han is heading towards us.

Suddenly Deidara explodes in a massive explosion

(Jibaku Bunshin) - Suicide Bombing Clone
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage: 80
    Deidara, after creating a Shadow Clone by using the Shadow Clone Technique [ must be used separately ] makes the clone ingest a lot of clay. The clone then detonates, with a widespread explosion that cannot be outrun. However this also makes it hard for Deidara to escape from the explosion.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.

*diedara pokes his head out from the clay bird that sasori is standing on and asks, "did it get him?"

[flashback]

as the two were hidden behind the fire, Deidara created a shadow clone to take his place on the bird, then he jumped over to sasori's bird and hid inside it.

Status
    This user has no status.

As the large blast of fire comes at us and we dissapear from view you see steam form and the fire dissapte in the middle of the blast as the wo akatsuki members fly through the area Deidara extinguished with a water bullet

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Sasori begins to fly upward (into long range) as Deidara advances towards Han, which is quick since Han is heading towards us.

Suddenly Deidara explodes in a massive explosion

(Jibaku Bunshin) - Suicide Bombing Clone
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage: 80
    Deidara, after creating a Shadow Clone by using the Shadow Clone Technique [ must be used separately ] makes the clone ingest a lot of clay. The clone then detonates, with a widespread explosion that cannot be outrun. However this also makes it hard for Deidara to escape from the explosion.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.

*diedara pokes his head out from the clay bird that sasori is standing on and asks, "did it get him?"

[flashback]

as the two were hidden behind the fire, Deidara created a shadow clone to take his place on the bird, then he jumped over to sasori's bird and hid inside it.

I actually love the way you played out that move o_o

As Deidara comes towards me, and suddenly begins to explode, without wasting another second, I focus my Earth chakra, and surround my body in protective earth armor. I bring my arms up to protect as much of my face as possible (seeing as how the jutsu doesn’t cover my head.) Afterwards, I simply endure the rest of the explosion.

As the explosion passes, my Earth Armor has disappeared, and I have sustained minor damage, compared to what could have happened. Granted, I am still a bit battered up, and flustered.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

After recuperating, and noticing that Sasori, and the real Deidara are high up in the air on a Clay Bird, so I begin preparing my next attack. Once again, I cause a large amount of water to materialize above the heads of the two Akatsuki. Since they are currently ascending in height, the technique should hit them that much quicker.

While Deidara and Sasori are begin occupied by the water, I perform a few handseals, and quickly exhale 4 dragon shaped fireballs. Two of these fireballs are aimed into the clouds, and the other two are aimed at the Deidara and Sasori on their Clay bird. The other two are aimed upwards at the sky.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Both my Water jutsu, and my Fire Jutsu are slightly augmented in strength because I’m currently in my incomplete form.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I actually love the way you played out that move o_o

As Deidara comes towards me, and suddenly begins to explode, without wasting another second, I focus my Earth chakra, and surround my body in protective earth armor. I bring my arms up to protect as much of my face as possible (seeing as how the jutsu doesn’t cover my head.) Afterwards, I simply endure the rest of the explosion.

As the explosion passes, my Earth Armor has disappeared, and I have sustained minor damage, compared to what could have happened. Granted, I am still a bit battered up, and flustered.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

After recuperating, and noticing that Sasori, and the real Deidara are high up in the air on a Clay Bird, so I begin preparing my next attack. Once again, I cause a large amount of water to materialize above the heads of the two Akatsuki. Since they are currently ascending in height, the technique should hit them that much quicker.

While Deidara and Sasori are begin occupied by the water, I perform a few handseals, and quickly exhale 4 dragon shaped fireballs. Two of these fireballs are aimed into the clouds, and the other two are aimed at the Deidara and Sasori on their Clay bird. The other two are aimed upwards at the sky.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Both my Water jutsu, and my Fire Jutsu are slightly augmented in strength because I’m currently in my incomplete form.
    ^_^ I'm going to take a risk here just for the LOLs
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the water forms, it knocks both Deidara and sasori off thier bird sending them falling downward, brining them into mid range (since the range difference was from height and not lateral distance). Deidara chews come clay and releases it as another two birds. They both fly out of the water and one flys back through the water to catch both of the akatsuki members while the other continues onto Jacob (Han).

(Geijutsu) – Art

Deidara then gets pissed off and begins to rapid fire off handseals, creating a giant dragon from your water, which smashes through your fireball and continues on you.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Just as the dragon is about to hit you (or your defense) A large amount of iron sand separates itself from the dragon and surrounds you, crushing you in a very inhumane way

(earlier, when the water pushed sasori and deidara off the bird, sasori released a large amount of iron sand into the water, which deidara used to make his water dragon.)

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 09-30-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

^_^ I'm going to take a risk here just for the LOLs
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the water forms, it knocks both Deidara and sasori off thier bird sending them falling downward, brining them into mid range (since the range difference was from height and not lateral distance). Deidara chews come clay and releases it as another two birds. They both fly out of the water and one flys back through the water to catch both of the akatsuki members while the other continues onto Jacob (Han).

(Geijutsu) – Art

Deidara then gets pissed off and begins to rapid fire off handseals, creating a giant dragon from your water, which smashes through your fireball and continues on you.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Just as the dragon is about to hit you (or your defense) A large amount of iron sand separates itself from the dragon and surrounds you, crushing you in a very inhumane way

(earlier, when the water pushed sasori and deidara off the bird, sasori released a large amount of iron sand into the water, which deidara used to make his water dragon.)
    As one of Deidara's clay birds comes towards me, I quickly perform the Snake Handseal, and emit a spear of lightning from my mouth, that hits the clay bird before it reaches me, thus disabling it.

Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Afterwards, as I begin to make my decent back to the ground, I notice the water Dragon coming towards me, I release a powerful pressurized blast of wind directly at the Dragon. The Pressure Damage destroys the water dragon, scattering the water (As well as the Hidden Iron Sand) everywhere. Since I am now descending towards the ground, the Wind shouldn't harm myself at all.

Because the water dragon is slightly weaker after having defeated my fire jutsu, as well as pressure damage being stronger, that should work.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As I come closer to the ground, I extend another Chakra arm from my stomach, which reaches down to the ground (So that the force at which I might have hit the ground is greatly reduced.) As the claw reaches the ground, I use it to push off of the ground again at great speeds, aiming towards Deidara and Sasori.

(So basically, I am again flying towards the both of you with great force, and I'm entering Short-Range of you two))

Steam slowly begins pouring out of the vent on my back as I fly towards the two of you.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 10-02-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As one of Deidara's clay birds comes towards me, I quickly perform the Snake Handseal, and emit a spear of lightning from my mouth, that hits the clay bird before it reaches me, thus disabling it.

Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Afterwards, as I begin to make my decent back to the ground, I notice the water Dragon coming towards me, I release a powerful pressurized blast of wind directly at the Dragon. The Pressure Damage destroys the water dragon, scattering the water (As well as the Hidden Iron Sand) everywhere. Since I am now descending towards the ground, the Wind shouldn't harm myself at all.

Because the water dragon is slightly weaker after having defeated my fire jutsu, as well as pressure damage being stronger, that should work.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As I come closer to the ground, I extend another Chakra arm from my stomach, which reaches down to the ground (So that the force at which I might have hit the ground is greatly reduced.) As the claw reaches the ground, I use it to push off of the ground again at great speeds, aiming towards Deidara and Sasori.

(So basically, I am again flying towards the both of you with great force, and I'm entering Short-Range of you two))

Steam slowly begins pouring out of the vent on my back as I fly towards the two of you.
    since my dragon was weakened from the previous move, I'm guessing your wind, will continue on past the dragon. So Deidara will release a massive blast of wire which will consume the wind and continue on to you (somehwere around the time you hit the ground I believe)

Sasori simultaneously uses the Kazekage puppet to make the iron sand from the now dispersed water techique to form into a spike which forms and races towards you from a lower elevation.

(Jiton: Satetsu Dokusutoraiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Venom Strike
    Range: Short-Mi
    Description: This technique concentrates a mass amount of iron sand in the air that then transforms into a singular large spike that races down to the surface and towards the desired target.

Status
    This user has no status.

since my dragon was weakened from the previous move, I'm guessing your wind, will continue on past the dragon. So Deidara will release a massive blast of wire which will consume the wind and continue on to you (somehwere around the time you hit the ground I believe)

Sasori simultaneously uses the Kazekage puppet to make the iron sand from the now dispersed water techique to form into a spike which forms and races towards you from a lower elevation.

(Jiton: Satetsu Dokusutoraiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Venom Strike
    Range: Short-Mi
    Description: This technique concentrates a mass amount of iron sand in the air that then transforms into a singular large spike that races down to the surface and towards the desired target.

As your fireball comes towards me, I form a Wind Style:Rasengan in one hand, and a Water Style: Destruction Torrent in the other. I smash these two jutsu together, and aim the resulting collaboration jutsu at your enhanced Fire Style"Intense Pain.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60+5
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Shortly after, I notice your scattered Iron Sand, that begins to converge on my location. Becoming nervous that an attack is coming, I quickly perform a few handseals, imbuing my Wind chakra into the air around me. I then quickly release a large wind bullet towards the location of Sasori's converging Iron Sand. The wind prevents the Iron Sand from completely gathering together to form the attack

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

As I continue towards Deidara and Sasori on the clay bird, entering short range, I begin performing a sequence of slashes with my chakra claws. I aim my first slash toward the Third Kazekage puppet, smashing it to pieces.

My next few slashes are aimed towards Deidara and Sasori. I make sure to deliver the slashes too quickly for the both of them to be able to react properly, especially with clay.

Following the slashes, a Red Explosion ensues, which harms both of the Akatsuki, as well as downing the bird they're flying on.

(Bijutsu: Biju Gekido) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Berserk
    Description: While in his incomplete biju form will perform a sequence of slashes with his claws and finishes the attack with a red chakra aura explosion.
    Note: Can only be used once ending the biju form.

Upon finishing the combo, I exit my incomplete bijuu form, and begin to descend back to the ground once more.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 10-06-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As your fireball comes towards me, I form a Wind Style:Rasengan in one hand, and a Water Style: Destruction Torrent in the other. I smash these two jutsu together, and aim the resulting collaboration jutsu at your enhanced Fire Style"Intense Pain.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60+5
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Shortly after, I notice your scattered Iron Sand, that begins to converge on my location. Becoming nervous that an attack is coming, I quickly perform a few handseals, imbuing my Wind chakra into the air around me. I then quickly release a large wind bullet towards the location of Sasori's converging Iron Sand. The wind prevents the Iron Sand from completely gathering together to form the attack

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: User will concentrate on his wind chakra and then send it into the sky. Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue their chakra in the air. In conjunction with the wind primary sent to the sky, a huge spiraling sphere of wind is created than is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

As I continue towards Deidara and Sasori on the clay bird, entering short range, I begin performing a sequence of slashes with my chakra claws. I aim my first slash toward the Third Kazekage puppet, smashing it to pieces.

My next few slashes are aimed towards Deidara and Sasori. I make sure to deliver the slashes too quickly for the both of them to be able to react properly, especially with clay.

Following the slashes, a Red Explosion ensues, which harms both of the Akatsuki, as well as downing the bird they're flying on.

(Bijutsu: Biju Gekido) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Berserk
    Description: While in his incomplete biju form will perform a sequence of slashes with his claws and finishes the attack with a red chakra aura explosion.
    Note: Can only be used once ending the biju form.

Upon finishing the combo, I exit my incomplete bijuu form, and begin to descend back to the ground once more.
    as you burst through the Kazekage puppet, 100 puppets are summoned into the field all around you, and then converge toward you at all angles, slashing you repeactedly with thier weapons.

Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
    Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down.

Diedara then sends multiple clay spiders, attached to shurikens towards han, bombarding him as the attempts to block all the puppets which are attacking him.

This should keep the two ninja safe on thier bird, so as you begin your decent back to the grond the two shinob fly upwards, and Deidara releases a massive C-3 bomb down towards you

Types Of C Chakra:

Status
    This user has no status.

as you burst through the Kazekage puppet, 100 puppets are summoned into the field all around you, and then converge toward you at all angles, slashing you repeactedly with thier weapons.

Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
    Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down.

Diedara then sends multiple clay spiders, attached to shurikens towards han, bombarding him as the attempts to block all the puppets which are attacking him.

This should keep the two ninja safe on thier bird, so as you begin your decent back to the grond the two shinob fly upwards, and Deidara releases a massive C-3 bomb down towards you

Types Of C Chakra:

(Descending..)

I easily notice the mass puppets being summoned to the field by Sasori. As they rush towards me, I quickly focus lightning chakra around my body in the form of a lightning vortex. The vortex destroys several puppets as they clash with the lightning. (The lightning vortex also protects my body from Deidara's incoming Shuriken with clay spiders hidden on them, even though I wasn't able to see them through the lightning.)

While that's going on, several lightning bolts manage to jump out of the vortex, targeting both Sasori and Deidara on their clay bird.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

"Hmm, here comes that clay again. Seeing as lightning's been effective so far, that'll probably be the best choice..."

As I fall, and my previous jutsu fades away, I notice a large clay bird falling down above me. As it comes down on me, I perform a few handseals, and release two blasts of lightning from my mouth.

The first is aimed at the clay bomb falling down on me, the second is aimed upwards towards the bird Deidara and Sasori are flying on.

Following the use of this technique, I swiftly pull out a scroll and use it to summon a large fire dragon that makes it's way towards the Akatsuki duo, as they begin making their way into Mid Range.

(Considering the fact that I'm falling, and your rising, would mean the dragon would take a bit longer to reach you.)

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»