Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasukes master plan

i made this thread becuz its a good topic,, i truly think that sasukes master plan is to manipulate darkness gain as much power as he can gaining the E.M.S. WAS PART OF SASUKES PLAN ALL ALONG ,at one point madara ask taka to caputre the eight tails then sasuke says whats in it for us, madara replied i would give you a tailed beast, sasuke knew he was lieing when he said this, but when sasuke agreed to capture the eight tails suigetsu said to sasuke do you trust madara , sasuke replies no but we will use the akutski for there power, thats why sasuke had a smirk on his face,,now here is what i noticed about madara lieing to sasuke about giving him a bijuu, why are you gonna give him a bijuu when you need all bijuu to become complete, but sasuke is not stupid, hes a genuis just like itachi and plans 10 moves ahead , he plays chess not checkers ,,,my point is this sasuke plan is to gain as much power as he can to defat madara , hes got the power of the darkness and E.M.S sasuke new from the start he needs true power to defeat madara, sasuke knows madara was not telling the truth about what happen to his clan, however sasukes plan is to restore his clan the only way to do that is kill madara and get sakura pregnant,,,more details later your thoughts

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: sasukes master plan

Quote Originally Posted by EQUILIBRIUM View Post
    i made this thread becuz its a good topic,, i truly think that sasukes master plan is to manipulate darkness gain as much power as he can gaining the E.M.S. WAS PART OF SASUKES PLAN ALL ALONG ,at one point madara ask taka to caputre the eight tails then sasuke says whats in it for us, madara replied i would give you a tailed beast, sasuke knew he was lieing when he said this, but when sasuke agreed to capture the eight tails suigetsu said to sasuke do you trust madara , sasuke replies no but we will use the akutski for there power, thats why sasuke had a smirk on his face,,now here is what i noticed about madara lieing to sasuke about giving him a bijuu, why are you gonna give him a bijuu when you need all bijuu to become complete, but sasuke is not stupid, hes a genuis just like itachi and plans 10 moves ahead , he plays chess not checkers ,,,my point is this sasuke plan is to gain as much power as he can to defat madara , hes got the power of the darkness and E.M.S sasuke new from the start he needs true power to defeat madara, sasuke knows madara was not telling the truth about what happen to his clan, however sasukes plan is to restore his clan the only way to do that is kill madara and get sakura pregnant,,,more details later your thoughts
    i have to agree with you:D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe and the most intresting part of that thought is that Sasuke wants to get Sakura pregnant

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    zOMG STATUZEESZ

That's a good theory.

But I don't think all the leaf ninja would forgive him after all the crimes he's committed. He might have to do something very important for the Leaf village. Idk just a suggestion.

But lol Sakura can have her dream xD

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Hmmm... good story line...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha4ever View Post
    That's a good theory.

But I don't think all the leaf ninja would forgive him after all the crimes he's committed. He might have to do something very important for the Leaf village. Idk just a suggestion.

But lol Sakura can have her dream xD
    maby,, but as long as naruto keeps that promise to bring him back the leaf will forgive him , its the same as itachi self sacrificing himself for the village and sasuke naruto understood this, thats when everybody thought itachi was this evil ninja when in reality he was a genuis that was trying to protect the village which was overshadowed till he broke from edo tensei

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

I have to agree and nice using manga context . Also lol @ the Sakura part, maybe he will.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we already know how the uchiha can be restored... we know itachi tried to save the leaf by sacrificing himself and killing his clan.

how can sasuke get back into the leaf? killing madara will help...dont know other ways though.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

So, he's gonna be Sakura's baby daddy?

I saw this coming...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ur right
    rember
    when saskue wanted to kill
    tobi
    right after pains death
    and awareness that danzo was the new hokage (canidate)

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice theory. as for Sakura part, Sasuke has tried already to get her pregnant using the 'poisonous Kunai' but Naruto did not allow this to happen...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You realize this entire post is in one sentence.

Regardless, Sasuke will not be welcomed back to Konoha.

Even if Konoha did want to bring him back, that won't happened because it'll spring another war between Konoha and the other villages. They want him dead, and unless Konoha is willing to go to war to protect him it won't happen. It doesn't matter who it is. No one person is worth the death of hundreds of other ninja.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

lol dude, im sorry but sasuke has deviated from this plan alot.

Lots have changed since sasuke said he wanted to use abuski(before he fought the eight tails). At this point he still had doubts that madara was telling the turth about itachi working with Konoha to kill the clan.

People seem to forget madara wanted to give itachi's eyes long ago. And now sasuke has taken the bait and now is firmly in madara's hands. Sasuke never had anything to bargian with. Madara has all the cards; rinnegan, hasihrama dna, tailed beast, sharingan. Etc

Sasuke doesnt have plans to overthrow madara anymore, the only time if it would be possible is when naruto fights madara but this will most likely happen after sasuke and naruto fight. Hes just a angry kid, his battle with Danzo changed more than ever as he comfirmed the deal konoha and itachi made. So what ever sasuke said wanted to do before the eight tails fight is no longer revelvant. HE wants to wipe out konoha more than ever. And this was shown fully when he was about to kill sakura.

Also the mere fact sasuke was willing to almost kill Bee even though he had nothing to with the uchiha and konoha is clear sign that sasuke wont be coming back from the dark side anytime soon. He mostly die a tragic death in an attempt for redemption.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the OP and even if Sasuke isn't a good guy he still wants to kill Madara don't fool yourselfs.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is a way for sasuke to return to the leaf with addition to defeating madara.. & thats.. Naruto becoming hokage and his greatness and fame by that time as hokage will grant sasuke forgiveness from the village..

Btw i agree with you on alot of parts i said the same thing in a thread post, i actually think he's tryna "orochimaru his ass" lol those were my exact words. meaning tryna find a way to stick around madara and observe him very carefully to find a weakness or more power -Even if he has to change his ways

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    lol dude, im sorry but sasuke has deviated from this plan alot.

Lots have changed since sasuke said he wanted to use abuski(before he fought the eight tails). At this point he still had doubts that madara was telling the turth about itachi working with Konoha to kill the clan.

People seem to forget madara wanted to give itachi's eyes long ago. And now sasuke has taken the bait and now is firmly in madara's hands. Sasuke never had anything to bargian with. Madara has all the cards; rinnegan, hasihrama dna, tailed beast, sharingan. Etc

Sasuke doesnt have plans to overthrow madara anymore, the only time if it would be possible is when naruto fights madara but this will most likely happen after sasuke and naruto fight. Hes just a angry kid, his battle with Danzo changed more than ever as he comfirmed the deal konoha and itachi made. So what ever sasuke said wanted to do before the eight tails fight is no longer revelvant. HE wants to wipe out konoha more than ever. And this was shown fully when he was about to kill sakura.

Also the mere fact sasuke was willing to almost kill Bee even though he had nothing to with the uchiha and konoha is clear sign that sasuke wont be coming back from the dark side anytime soon. He mostly die a tragic death in an attempt for redemption.
    lol, u underestimate sasuke to the fullest xD i dont really believe this guy's theory, but i do agree with him on one thing, since kishi has made sasuke out to be a genius, i also believe that sasuke does have a pretty good plan...just not this one, i mean...some of it could fit but...lets face it. sasuke has gone to the dark side lol, if he has a plan, its most likely gonna benefit him to the fullest, and not anyone else

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His master plan is to destroy konoha and to revive his clan

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Theirs no need for this thread, all Sasuke wants is revenge nothing more nothing least, Sasuke only cares for revenge as for clan restoration, with only 2 living Males that is more of a pipe dream at beast.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    lol, u underestimate sasuke to the fullest xD i dont really believe this guy's theory, but i do agree with him on one thing, since kishi has made sasuke out to be a genius, i also believe that sasuke does have a pretty good plan...just not this one, i mean...some of it could fit but...lets face it. sasuke has gone to the dark side lol, if he has a plan, its most likely gonna benefit him to the fullest, and not anyone else
    , u think sasuke now has plans. Dude sasuke has changed a great deal from part 1. Sasuke thinks he has plans. Thinks he can handle madara where iatchi couldnt, he has underestimated every ninja he has fought in part 2 after itachi. And mind you has basicly died in amost everyone one ot those battle apart from danzo. Which even that fight danzo was worried about madara the whole time.

I can say without a doubt Madara is the final villain of the story and do you know why? Because he has the power that tries to rival the strongest ninja in history being the so6p. The appeal of the manga isn't the dumb young generation but the old ninjas of the past showing what real power is.

Sasuke in terms of the story would kill the story if he got a bigger role. Madara is what everyone is talking about not sasuke. Sasuke is simple character with just has vengence in mind. I would stop reading anymore if it just became naruto vs sasuke. Greater the thread, greater the hero. And sasuke at the end of the day just ems compared to madara.

And ur dead wrong about kisji making sasuke into a genius, he has made emotionaly unstable ON PURPOSE. He was cool claim and collected but things have changed.

Also one thing about this garbage that kishi's fav character is sasuke. People forget the whole statement he made.

Sasuke is his favourite character TO DRAW. He actually like jiraiya and naruto relationship out of all the chacarter stories.

Last edited by psukkar; 09-21-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke fans wishes :

sasuke kills Naruto and now is angry on madara , an kills madara

Every1 in the konoha forgets Naruto sasuke is the new hero

SasuSaku

Sasuke becomes hokage

and dont argue , that is what you want .

this is another thread telling us what YOU want sasuke to think

while there r few shinobi capable of such strategical insight , Itachi and Minato are an example , but neither Sasuke nor Naruto are even close to them in intelligence .

you OVerestimate Sasuke , we are not the ones underestimating him

Who is jumping around all day posting EMS EMS EMS in Sasuke vs Naruto threads , while they have no clear idea of what the technique does ?

.............. just lol
    EDIT
    this post does not refer to the creator of this thread , i just forgot to quote this guy

Last edited by NamkazeNaruto; 09-21-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You realize this entire post is in one sentence.

Regardless, Sasuke will not be welcomed back to Konoha.

Even if Konoha did want to bring him back, that won't happened because it'll spring another war between Konoha and the other villages. They want him dead, and unless Konoha is willing to go to war to protect him it won't happen. It doesn't matter who it is. No one person is worth the death of hundreds of other ninja.
    dont forget ,,if naruto becomes hokage and brings sasuke back, the other villages are gonna follow narutos lead, naruto will create peace like he said, thats why he was begging raikage to forgive him, naruto knows sasuke is being manipulated and used by madara, notice all the other kages think other wise , becuz they dont know what sasuke is up to, sasuke is gonna comeback to the village with out a doubt, he just gotta do somting very important for the leaf like kill madara and make his plan noticable when the tyme is right, dont forget naruto got a special power that some people overshadow, he got the power to change harts efvery body that naruto battled hev change there harts , like garra, nagato haku, zabuza thats why madara was so curios about naruto, that will be the key to bringing sasuke back, i belive naruto will pull it ofrf, plus evrey6body in the leaf knows naruto wants to bring him back, sounds like forgivness to me,

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by emovt View Post
    His master plan is to destroy konoha and to revive his clan
    wrong , didnt you see when zetsu came back from the battle with pain and naruto , sasuke was with madara , zetsu said to madara its over, the leaf has been destroyed sasuke had this worried look on his face , like what happen to the leaf, and madara replied it has been destroyed by pain, sasuke wants madara to belive that he wants to destroy the village, thats why he was useing madara to gain E.M.S . THE BOY IS A GENUIS, WATCH

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    , u think sasuke now has plans. Dude sasuke has changed a great deal from part 1. Sasuke thinks he has plans. Thinks he can handle madara where iatchi couldnt, he has underestimated every ninja he has fought in part 2 after itachi. And mind you has basicly died in amost everyone one ot those battle apart from danzo. Which even that fight danzo was worried about madara the whole time.

I can say without a doubt Madara is the final villain of the story and do you know why? Because he has the power that tries to rival the strongest ninja in history being the so6p. The appeal of the manga isn't the dumb young generation but the old ninjas of the past showing what real power is.

Sasuke in terms of the story would kill the story if he got a bigger role. Madara is what everyone is talking about not sasuke. Sasuke is simple character with just has vengence in mind. I would stop reading anymore if it just became naruto vs sasuke. Greater the thread, greater the hero. And sasuke at the end of the day just ems compared to madara.

And ur dead wrong about kisji making sasuke into a genius, he has made emotionaly unstable ON PURPOSE. He was cool claim and collected but things have changed.

Also one thing about this garbage that kishi's fav character is sasuke. People forget the whole statement he made.

Sasuke is his favourite character TO DRAW. He actually like jiraiya and naruto relationship out of all the chacarter stories.

kishi also made another statement, in an interview, i believe its one of the latest ones, he mentions that sasuke & naruto would have the last fight, and ur right on the fact that sasuke isnt much of a genius anymore...or at least kishi isnt showing it to us much, he doesnt fight like he used to, but i believe sasuke is most likely gonna take the main villain role since he's to be apart of the last fight

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

kishi also made another statement, in an interview, i believe its one of the latest ones, he mentions that sasuke & naruto would have the last fight, and ur right on the fact that sasuke isnt much of a genius anymore...or at least kishi isnt showing it to us much, he doesnt fight like he used to, but i believe sasuke is most likely gonna take the main villain role since he's to be apart of the last fight
    not really,

The last fight doesnt mean the final villain.
    I can't recall the interview but lets say its true. it may go like this,

Naruto finshes off madara but the the world will still brand sasuke as a criminal and it would be up to naruto to bring him in for procussion or kill him.

I see their final battle as symbol of the beggining of their era of shinobi, rather than something that ends the rain of terror that madara has caused.

Last edited by psukkar; 09-21-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Theirs no need for this thread, all Sasuke wants is revenge nothing more nothing least, Sasuke only cares for revenge as for clan restoration, with only 2 living Males that is more of a pipe dream at beast.
    THERES NO NEED FOR YOU TO WEAR BABY BLUE DAISY DUKES WITH A BOW TIE WITH A YELLOW NARUTO TANK TOP SCREAMING GO NARUTO,,,