Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: sasukes master plan

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You realize this entire post is in one sentence.

Regardless, Sasuke will not be welcomed back to Konoha.

Even if Konoha did want to bring him back, that won't happened because it'll spring another war between Konoha and the other villages. They want him dead, and unless Konoha is willing to go to war to protect him it won't happen. It doesn't matter who it is. No one person is worth the death of hundreds of other ninja.
    dont forget ,,if naruto becomes hokage and brings sasuke back, the other villages are gonna follow narutos lead, naruto will create peace like he said, thats why he was begging raikage to forgive him, naruto knows sasuke is being manipulated and used by madara, notice all the other kages think other wise , becuz they dont know what sasuke is up to, sasuke is gonna comeback to the village with out a doubt, he just gotta do somting very important for the leaf like kill madara and make his plan noticable when the tyme is right, dont forget naruto got a special power that some people overshadow, he got the power to change harts efvery body that naruto battled hev change there harts , like garra, nagato haku, zabuza thats why madara was so curios about naruto, that will be the key to bringing sasuke back, i belive naruto will pull it ofrf, plus evrey6body in the leaf knows naruto wants to bring him back, sounds like forgivness to me,

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by emovt View Post
    His master plan is to destroy konoha and to revive his clan
    wrong , didnt you see when zetsu came back from the battle with pain and naruto , sasuke was with madara , zetsu said to madara its over, the leaf has been destroyed sasuke had this worried look on his face , like what happen to the leaf, and madara replied it has been destroyed by pain, sasuke wants madara to belive that he wants to destroy the village, thats why he was useing madara to gain E.M.S . THE BOY IS A GENUIS, WATCH

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    , u think sasuke now has plans. Dude sasuke has changed a great deal from part 1. Sasuke thinks he has plans. Thinks he can handle madara where iatchi couldnt, he has underestimated every ninja he has fought in part 2 after itachi. And mind you has basicly died in amost everyone one ot those battle apart from danzo. Which even that fight danzo was worried about madara the whole time.

I can say without a doubt Madara is the final villain of the story and do you know why? Because he has the power that tries to rival the strongest ninja in history being the so6p. The appeal of the manga isn't the dumb young generation but the old ninjas of the past showing what real power is.

Sasuke in terms of the story would kill the story if he got a bigger role. Madara is what everyone is talking about not sasuke. Sasuke is simple character with just has vengence in mind. I would stop reading anymore if it just became naruto vs sasuke. Greater the thread, greater the hero. And sasuke at the end of the day just ems compared to madara.

And ur dead wrong about kisji making sasuke into a genius, he has made emotionaly unstable ON PURPOSE. He was cool claim and collected but things have changed.

Also one thing about this garbage that kishi's fav character is sasuke. People forget the whole statement he made.

Sasuke is his favourite character TO DRAW. He actually like jiraiya and naruto relationship out of all the chacarter stories.

kishi also made another statement, in an interview, i believe its one of the latest ones, he mentions that sasuke & naruto would have the last fight, and ur right on the fact that sasuke isnt much of a genius anymore...or at least kishi isnt showing it to us much, he doesnt fight like he used to, but i believe sasuke is most likely gonna take the main villain role since he's to be apart of the last fight

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Animeisalive View Post
    kishi also made another statement, in an interview, i believe its one of the latest ones, he mentions that sasuke & naruto would have the last fight, and ur right on the fact that sasuke isnt much of a genius anymore...or at least kishi isnt showing it to us much, he doesnt fight like he used to, but i believe sasuke is most likely gonna take the main villain role since he's to be apart of the last fight
    not really,

The last fight doesnt mean the final villain.
    I can't recall the interview but lets say its true. it may go like this,

Naruto finshes off madara but the the world will still brand sasuke as a criminal and it would be up to naruto to bring him in for procussion or kill him.

I see their final battle as symbol of the beggining of their era of shinobi, rather than something that ends the rain of terror that madara has caused.

Last edited by psukkar; 09-21-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Theirs no need for this thread, all Sasuke wants is revenge nothing more nothing least, Sasuke only cares for revenge as for clan restoration, with only 2 living Males that is more of a pipe dream at beast.
    THERES NO NEED FOR YOU TO WEAR BABY BLUE DAISY DUKES WITH A BOW TIE WITH A YELLOW NARUTO TANK TOP SCREAMING GO NARUTO,,,

Page 2 of 2 « First 12