4 57.14%
  • madara just escaped from the 1st another way

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

tobi ems has time toll like shisu ms because of an imperfect izangi

madara escaped the first hokage sight but how, the battle they were fighting seemed to be to the death but since madara claims to lose on the 1st on purpose what type of genjutsu to the highest degree could he have used most likely it is izangi.The reason why i say an imperfect izangi is because it can be used by the uchiha but it's doesn't have the full use of izangi.
    i think that madara may have escaped death but since it was imperfect hashirama still hurt him injuring him badly.
    also madara ocular power may be intact because the ems light is forever so his ems might have a time delay because he used izangi like shishu so that could be a reason he hasn't shown his ems.Plus he has hashirama dna so he could speed up the process and possibly use ms techs because apparently when you have senju blood in a ms user that time delay of jutsu speed up.so it could be possible he using ms techs in a 3 tomoe sharingan like danzo.

Hip-Hop Guru Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I mean, I know you know I know
    me.

Re: tobi ems has time toll like shisu ms because of an imperfect izangi

Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    madara escaped the first hokage sight but how, the battle they were fighting seemed to be to the death but since madara claims to lose on the 1st on purpose what type of genjutsu to the highest degree could he have used most likely it is izangi.The reason why i say an imperfect izangi is because it can be used by the uchiha but it's doesn't have the full use of izangi.
    i think that madara may have escaped death but since it was imperfect hashirama still hurt him injuring him badly.
    also madara ocular power may be intact because the ems light is forever so his ems might have a time delay because he used izangi like shishu so that could be a reason he hasn't shown his ems.Plus he has hashirama dna so he could speed up the process and possibly use ms techs because apparently when you have senju blood in a ms user that time delay of jutsu speed up.so it could be possible he using ms techs in a 3 tomoe sharingan like danzo.
    It's a plausible theory. It makes sense.

Hip-Hop Guru Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I mean, I know you know I know
    me.

soo it could be possible he using ms techs in a 3 tomoe sharingan like danzo.
    I'm just confused on this part. If he is using ms techs, how could he just show a 3 tomoe ?

my existance is...valid Itz Me Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

shisui didnt use izanagi...u mean shisui's gen that has a time restriction on use?? izangi isnt a MS tech, at least i dont think...im still confused on what u are trying to say, becuase if madara used izanagi on the 1st he wouldnt have any eyes at all...becuase that would have meant he used izanagi on konan(1 eye) and on hashirama (2nd eye)...he would be blind as of now if this accured...if the light remained, then he wouldnt have lost an sharingan from konan when he used it

Last edited by Itz Me Orochimaru; 09-21-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itz Me Orochimaru View Post
    shisui didnt use izanagi...u mean shisui's gen that has a time restriction on use?? izangi isnt a MS tech, at least i dont think...im still confused on what u are trying to say, becuase if madara used izanagi on the 1st he wouldnt have any eyes at all...becuase that would have meant he used izanagi on konan(1 eye) and on hashirama (2nd eye)...he would be blind as of now if this accured...if the light remained, then he wouldnt have lost an sharingan from konan when he used it
    i tyoed that part a little wrong meant that he has a time delay in his ems like how shishu oculd only use his ms genjutsu every ten years the reason for this is because the ems is not supposed to close it's light but izangi is supposed to close the light of the eye so it's possible that tobi can't activate his ems but he can use the ms tech's because if you have hashirama cells then you can use the jutsu on a 3 tomoe sharingan like how danzo used an ms tech on a 3 tomoe sharingan

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

First off, it would have been impossible for Madara to survive his fight with the first by using Izangi. Simply put, he fought that battle in order to get access to Izangi, along with other things. So it is only logical that he was not able to use Izangi until a set amount of time passed following his battle with the first, giving him ample time to adapt to the DNA.

As for your time-delay theory, or whatever, I don't think you are looking at it in the right way. Don't forget that no matter what eye is used, Izangi will close it. We don't know if thats what happened to Madara, but I think its clear that an EMS will close from use of Izangi. Thats the reason he sacrificed a normal sharingan to use Izangi against Konan, and not one of his EMS. It is ridiculous to imply that Madara could use Izangi with his EMS and only suffer a time delay similar to Shisui's MS tech. Also keep in mind that Shisui's tech is completely separate from Izangi, so you can't compare them. Again, I think you got some concepts confused but most of what you are suggesting is impossible.

And in the future, include a 'no' or 'not possible' option in your poll, because in most of your polls I want to answer it like that, and you never include it .

Last edited by Floydical; 09-21-2011 at 05:32 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

i tyoed that part a little wrong meant that he has a time delay in his ems like how shishu oculd only use his ms genjutsu every ten years the reason for this is because the ems is not supposed to close it's light but izangi is supposed to close the light of the eye so it's possible that tobi can't activate his ems but he can use the ms tech's because if you have hashirama cells then you can use the jutsu on a 3 tomoe sharingan like how danzo used an ms tech on a 3 tomoe sharingan
    Do you have something against using periods?

The One Who Death Fears. Itachi Forever's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

what tech. and when?

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Forever View Post
    what tech. and when?
    He's talking about how Danzo used Shisui's eye to perform his mind alteration jutsu. But he's assuming that Danzo was not using Shisui's MS but instead was only using Shisui's 3 tomoe to perform the Genjutsu. The thing is that we do not know what form of shisu's eye Danzo was using. If he was not using a MS then that means he could control a form of the jutsu in his 3 tomoe. Or he was in fact using Shisui's MS and it was never shown. If that was the case, than Hashirama's cells decreased the cooldown of the jutsu by over 99% percent.....either way its crazy. But he's implying that simply having Hashirama's cells might allow you to use MS techs with only a 3 tomoe....might be possible because Madara's space-time might be MS related and we've never seen him use MS before.