Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

war games

So I thought up an idea for a new type of naruto battle dome game and I wanted to try it out here if people are interested. The rules are as follows:

[align=center]Rules[/align]

1~ Each Player has 60 Points to selected a team of characters
    2~ Each Player is given a Board to place their characters on:

Character placement will be handled by each player, PMing the moderator of the game [For now me], with his placement of each character. For example: "I wish to place Naruto at position A1 on the board"

3~ You can only place one character in each available space on your board. The opposing player will not be aware of where you placed your characters on your board [Hence the PM a moderator]

4~ Each round both players will get an attacking faze, where they PM the moderator the actions in which they want their specific characters to take. The actions are ether to attack, not attack, or use special ability of that specific character

5~ To attack a player will name a Square such as A2 on the board to attack. Each character has a select amount of attacks. For example if a character has an Attack of 3, he can ether attack 3 different squares or attack 1 Square three times.

If a character attacks a square that one of the oppositions characters exist on than that characters name will be revealed. IE in my write up of the attacking phase that I will post, I'll say Naruto attack A2 and damaged Shikkamaru for 2 health.

6~ Each character has a select amount of health. Health determines how many attacks it takes to kill that specific character. So if Jiraiya has 3 health it takes 3 attacks to kill him.

7~ Once the attacking faze is over and both sides PM with the actions they want their characters to take, I will post the results as soon as possible and as soon as that is done a new attacking faze will begin. This will continue until a winner is declared by ether one person giving up or one person destroying all thee other person's characters on the board

8 ~ Automatic abilities happen w/o a player having to declare he is using them

[align=center]Characters[/align]

Uzamaki Naruto ~ 30 Points
    Health ~ 3
    Attack ~ 2

Special Abilities

Taijuu Kage Bushin ~ Each Round instead of attacking a player may PM the Moderator that he wishes to place a Kage Bushin on the field. This Kage Bushin will have 2 health and 0 attack. If this Kage Bushin is attacked it will be declared as Naruto rather than a Kage Bushin

Sage Mode ~ If Naruto doesn't attack for 2 attacking fazes, he will gain the ability to enter Sage Mode one his next attack faze, for 5 attacking phaze. In Sage Mode Naruto's Health is increased by 3 and attack increased by 4 [So he'll have 6 attack and 6 health].

Kage Bushin Feint ~ IF Naruto has a Kage Bushin on the field and is attacked with an attack that would normally kill him; he will be instead randomly switched with a Kage Bushin on the field suffering no damage that attack faze [The Kage Bushin will instead suffer that damage]. This ability will only work once per game and is automatic

Jiraiya ~ 35 Points
    Attack ~ 3
    Health ~ 3

Special Abilities

Summoning Minor Toads ~ If Jiriaya doesn't attack for one turn he will gain the ability to summon a minor toad on his next attacking faze. Jiraiya can summon ether Guard Toad which will increase his health by 1 for the rest of the game or he can summon Attack Toad which will increase his attack by 1 for the rest of the game. Jiriaya can only summon one Guard Toad and One Attack Toad per game.

Summoning Boss Toads ~ If Jiraiya doesn't attack for 2 Turns he will gain the ability to summon a Boss Toad on his next attacking faze. Jiriaya can ether summon Gammaken, Gammahiro, or Gammabunta.

Gammaken will automatically negate the damage of a attack faze Jiriaya receives, which would normally kill him. IE if Jiriaya has 2 health left and he is attack by both Sakura and Shikkamaru for a total of 3 damage he won't take any damage that round. This effect only works once per game. This counts as an automatic ability

Gammabunta will increase Jiriaya's health and attack by 1 each

Gammahiro will increase Jiriaya's attack by 2

Jiriaya can only summon 1 of each boss summon per game.

Summoning Elder Toads ~ If Jiriaya doesn't attack for 3 Turns he gains the ability to summon the Elder Toads on the next attacking faze. The Elder Toads will increase his Attack and Health by 3. He can only summon 1 Elder Toad per game

Summoning Toad Contract ~ If Jiriaya doesn't attack for 13 Turns he will gain the ability to Summon the Toad Contract. This Will Automatically summon out any and all Toads Jiriaya hasn't summoned already as well as adding an additional bonus to health and attack of 1 each.

Itachi ~ 35
    Attack ~ 2
    Health ~ 1

Special Abilities

Genjutsu Feint ~ If Itachi would normally die from the results of an attacking faze, all damage to him is negated and he is randomly placed on a new location on his board [IE the board that the player who purchased Itachi commands]. This ability only works once per game. This counts as an Automatic ability

Tsukuyomi ~ Once Per game Itachi may select one Square on the enemies side of the field. If that square has an enemy character placed on it, that characters health will automatically be reduced to zero, unless him/her has a special ability that saves him/her

Amaterasu ~ Once Per Game Itachi may select one Square on the enemies side of the field. If that Square has an enemy character placed on it, that Character will be hit by 2 attacks and will continue to be hit for 1 attack every attack phase until the game concludes, unless him/her has a special ability that prevents this. Amaterasu's effect ends if Itachi dies

Susano'o ~ IF the ability Genjutsu Feint has already been used and Itachi would normally die from the damage he takes in an attacking faze than reduce that damage to zero. This ability only works once per game. This counts as an Automatic ability

Minato ~ 40 Points
    Attack ~ 2
    Health ~ 2

Special abilities

Quick Attack ~ If Minato attacks a character on the oppositions board and does enough damage to kill him/her. That character's attack/action during the attack faze will be negated as will any of his special abilities

Flying Thunder God Kunai ~ Instead of attacking each turn Minato can place 1 FTG Kunai on a specific square on the oppositions side of the field or his own.

Flying Thunder God Protection ~ Any allied character with minato who has an FTG Kunai placed on his square will be negated of all damage done to him during the attacking faze. After this the FTG Kunai disappears

Flying Thunder God Attack ~ Minato besides his normal attack can attack any square that there is a FTG Kunai placed on during each attacking faze. If there are multiple FTG Kunai placed on a Square than he can attack that Square as many times as their are FTG Kunai placed on it. This last for the rest of the game

Barrier Negate ~ If Minato would normally be dealt damage during an attacking faze that will kill him this damage is reduced to zero. This ability only works once per game. This counts as an Automatic ability

Flying Thunder God Escape ~ IF Minato would normally be dealt damage during an attacking faze that will kill him and has already used Barrier Negate, this damage is reduced to zero and he'll be replaced randomly on a square that has an FTG Kunai on it. This ability only works once per game and can only work if you have placed an FTG Kunai on a Square on your board that is not occupied by any other characters on your board. This counts as an Automatic ability

Nagato ~ 40 Points
    Attack ~ 0
    Health ~ 1

Special abilities

Pain Rikudo ~ When a person places Nagato on their field they may also place 6 additional characters named; Hungry Ghost, Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, and Hell. Each of them have 2 Health and 1 attack. However if Nagato is killed all the Pain Realms also die.

Hungry Ghost ~ Can Negate one attack dealt to him per attack faze. This ability is Automatic

Deva ~ Can Negate one attack dealt to him per attack faze. This ability is Automatic. If Deva is the only Pain Realm left on the field than his attack will increase by 5 for the rest of the game

Animal ~ If Animal Doesn't attack for one turn he can summon 1 dog during the next attacking faze automatically. This will increase animals attack by 1. He can constantly do this until his attack has been increased up to 12

Hell ~ If Hell doesn't attack for 1 Turn he can revive one killed Pain Rikudo during his next attack faze [So the player will tell the moderator who he wants to revive during the next attack faze]. That realm will be brought back to life on the same square he was on before with full health

Asura ~ Once Per Game Asura Can increase his attack by 6

Human ~ Once per game Human can select a square and if there is a character on that square reduce his/her health to zero, unless special abilities prevents this

Tsunade ~ 25 Points
    Health ~ 4
    Attack ~ 2

Special Abilities

Gensis of Rebirth ~ If Tsunade would normally have her health reduced to zero in an attacking faze her health is instead increase by 2 and all damage done to her is negated. This is an automatic ability, but only works once per game

Mystic Palm ~ Instead of attacking Tsunade can heal one person on her team for 1 health

Hachibi ~35 Points

Health ~ 8
    Attack ~ 8

Special abilities

Bijuu Tamer ~ When some one places Hachibi on their field they also place a character named Bijuu Tamer on their field who has 1 Health and 0 attack. If Bijuu Tamer is killed than Hachibi will automatically die, but will randomly attack 8 squares on his team's board before dying.

Bijuu Cannon ~ Once Per Game Hachibi can select a square and if their is a character on it reduce that character's health to zero, unless special abilities prevent this

Kyuubi ~ 40 Points
    Health ~ 9
    Attack ~ 9

Special abilities

Bijuu Tamer ~ When some one places Kyuubi on their field they also place a character named Bijuu Tamer on their field who has 1 Health and 0 attack. If Bijuu Tamer is killed than Hachibi will automatically die, but will randomly attack 9 squares on his team's board before dying.

Bijuu Cannon ~ Once Per Game Kyuubi can select a square and if their is a character on it reduce that character's health to zero, unless special abilities prevent this

Sasuke ~ 30
    Attack ~ 3
    Health ~ 2

Special Abilities

Amaterasu ~ Once Per Game Sasuke may select one Square on the enemies side of the field. If that Square has an enemy character placed on it, that Character will be hit by 2 attacks and will continue to be hit for 1 attack every attack phase until the game concludes, unless him/her has a special ability that prevents this. Amaterasu's effect ends if Sasuke dies

Susano'o ~ IF Sasuke would normally die from the damage he takes in an attacking faze than reduce that damage to zero. This ability only works once per game. This counts as an Automatic ability

Deidara ~ 20 Points
    Attack ~ 4
    Health ~ 2

Special Ability

CO ~ When Deidara dies he does 5 attacks to random squares on the oppositions board

Kisame ~ 20 Points
    Attack ~ 2
    Health ~ 5

Hidan ~ 20 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 6

Kakuzu ~ 30 Points
    Attack ~ 5
    Health ~ 5

Gai ~ 20 Points
    Attack ~ 3
    Health ~ 3

Kakashi ~ 20 Points
    Attack ~ 3
    Health ~ 1

Special Ability

Kamui ~ If Kakashi is dealt damage that would normally kill him, reduce that damage to zero. This counts as an automatic ability, but can only be used once per game

Yamato ~ 15 Points
    Attack ~ 2
    Health ~ 2

Shishui ~ 15 Points
    Attack ~ 3
    Health ~ 1

Chouza ~ 15 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 3

Shikkamaru ~ 15 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 1

Special Ability

Instead of attacking once per turn Shikkamaru can negate the attack of one character, but this reveals his placement

Kiba ~ 10 Points
    Attack ~ 2
    Health ~ 1

Chouji ~ 10 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 2

Inoichi ~ 10 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 1

Special Ability
    Each Turn instead of attacking Inoichi can investigate 2 Squares, if their is a character on ether Square his/her position will be revealed

Sakura ~ 10 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 1

Special Ability
    Each Turn instead of attacking Sakura can heal a character for 1 health

Ino ~ 5 Points
    Attack ~ 1
    Health ~ 1

These are all the characters I will add for now, but if game becomes popular i'll off course add more starting with adding in the Sound Ninja Faction. Right now the War is Leaf vs Akatsuki basically [With the exception of Hachibi], but I plan to expand it slowly until we have all the factions added, IE [Sound, Sand, Rock, Cloud, Water, etc..]

Right now i'm looking for two people who want to test the game out, first come first serve [Like I said i'll be acting moderator for now]. After I test the game out and if it gets popular than I'd like to hold tournaments.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: war games

i could try... and u could try this with me:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92583