Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Hashirma solo
     

    Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    ive been in a lot of Nagato vs Madara or Nagato vs Itachi threads now what has come up a lot is madara saying nagato is the strongest because of his rinnegan now i cant find this chaptter but i can find where it says:While speaking derogatorily about Nagato, he still recognised his power as the strongest in Akatsuki and for possessing the Rinnegan so where does madara call nagato the strongest in the akatsaki
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    C Namikaze14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,255
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Google it
     
         

  3. #3
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Hashirma solo
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    noone huh lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jupiter's Avatar
    Status
    Jupiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,147
    Time flies like an arrow,
    fruit flies like a banana.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    i dont get your question/statement but these are the facts:

    1. Rikudo & his sons
    2. the current Madara
    3. the full health Nagato
    4. .....
    ....
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,904
    Out there
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    He doesnt explicty say it in those words.

    But he does regcongise when nagato died it was big shoes to fill, and as result he hurried his plan. Around the same time he also expressed doubts that sasuke could even be as powerful as nagato.

    Also zetsu found it very surprising nagato was killed.

    Everyone in absuki was up lib with it came to Pain so if read between the lines, everyone acknowledged Pain as the strongest.

    And you dont need madara to say "nagato is the stongest" to know Pain was the biggest powerhouse in abuski. It was very evident when nagato tried to take on the nine tails.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Hashirma solo
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    He doesnt explicty say it in those words.

    But he does regcongise when nagato died it was big shoes to fill, and as result he hurried his plan. Around the same time he also expressed doubts that sasuke could even be as powerful as nagato.

    Also zetsu found it very surprising nagato was killed.

    Everyone in absuki was up lib with it came to Pain so if read between the lines, everyone acknowledged Pain as the strongest.

    And you dont need madara to say "nagato is the stongest" to know Pain was the biggest powerhouse in abuski. It was very evident when nagato tried to take on the nine tails.
    apparently he while speaking bad about pain he said he was the strongest because of his rinnegan i understand all your points but im sure theres a manga chapter where he says it.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    In the words of a wise man;

    LOOK IT UP...


    why should others do your work?
     
         

  8. #8
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    He doesnt explicty say it in those words.

    But he does regcongise when nagato died it was big shoes to fill, and as result he hurried his plan. Around the same time he also expressed doubts that sasuke could even be as powerful as nagato.

    Also zetsu found it very surprising nagato was killed.

    Everyone in absuki was up lib with it came to Pain so if read between the lines, everyone acknowledged Pain as the strongest.

    And you dont need madara to say "nagato is the stongest" to know Pain was the biggest powerhouse in abuski. It was very evident when nagato tried to take on the nine tails.
    This answer is more than adequate without a manga page, and I'll back him. That's about as good as you're gonna get and deserve. Please show some respect next time when asking a favor.

    Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    In the words of a wise man;

    LOOK IT UP...


    why should others do your work?
    Psukkar's answer is sufficient, no one is gonna look for a needle in the haystack for you.

    Peace
     
         

  9. #9
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Hashirma solo
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    lol i cant find ive searched dont preach to me about being lazy ok i just want to be put in the right area
     
         

  10. #10
    Genin Mark Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Mark Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,024
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    I remember it was something like this :

    Konan says to Madara : Pain is invincible , he has never lost a battle.

    Madara : Indeed ( don't remember what he said exactly , but it was an approval )
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    This answer is more than adequate without a manga page, and I'll back him. That's about as good as you're gonna get and deserve. Please show some respect next time when asking a favor.

    Peace


    Psukkar's answer is sufficient, no one is gonna look for a needle in the haystack for you.

    Peace
    I honestly don't get why people even reply if you're not going to provide the OP with the answers he is looking for? He specifically asked for the manga chapter where you come out of nowhere and claim that "no one" will provide it for him because a comment in this thread made by a user is more than enough.

    If you're not going to provide the manga reference like the OP asked then just close this thread and go to the next one rather than speaking on behalf of whole Narutobase community, thank you .

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    He doesnt explicty say it in those words.

    But he does regcongise when nagato died it was big shoes to fill, and as result he hurried his plan. Around the same time he also expressed doubts that sasuke could even be as powerful as nagato.

    Also zetsu found it very surprising nagato was killed.

    Everyone in absuki was up lib with it came to Pain so if read between the lines, everyone acknowledged Pain as the strongest.

    And you dont need madara to say "nagato is the stongest" to know Pain was the biggest powerhouse in abuski. It was very evident when nagato tried to take on the nine tails.


    It's obvious what he meant. He was comparing Sasuke to Nagato where Nagato was clearly the stronger of the two. I don't see half the quotes you claimed you saw.

    And Nagato is not the powerhouse of Akatsuki. Kisame had more chakra than anyone in Akatsuki, Hidan did not "recognize" Nagato's superior leadership and insulted him at every opportunity he had. Nagato was definitely one of the stronger Akatsuki but to say he was the strongest just goes too far especially considering the fact that he was Tobi's lap dog. Tobi was in love with Nagato's Rinnegan, not Nagato.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post
    I remember it was something like this :

    Konan says to Madara : Pain is invincible , he has never lost a battle.

    Madara : Indeed ( don't remember what he said exactly , but it was an approval )
    Tobi says Konoha will know Pain's secret and then there will be a possibility of him losing to which Konan replies with Pain is invincible because he has never lost a battle and Tobi says that it might be true.

    Feel free to find the chapter page in defense of your argument. If you disagree with the OP, provide him the evidence to back up your post.

    Edit: On the side note, just because one has the persona of the leader of a certain organization does not equal to that person being the strongest in the group.
     
         
    Last edited by Inception; 09-24-2011 at 11:45 PM.

  12. #12
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I honestly don't get why people even reply if you're not going to provide the OP with the answers he is looking for? He specifically asked for the manga chapter where you come out of nowhere and claim that "no one" will provide it for him because a comment in this thread made by a user is more than enough.

    If you're not going to provide the manga reference like the OP asked then just close this thread and go to the next one rather than speaking on behalf of whole Narutobase community, thank you .
    Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish feeds him for a lifetime. The forums aren't meant to serve as someone's personal Naruto google, which was the point. People were trying to convey that this is a task he needs to learn to do himself... The task is self-explanatory, albeit labor intensive. Not only that, but the attitude of the OP was less than ideal or respectful from my vantage.

    Being self-erudite is important, the problem is that it's not as easy as asking others the answers for you. What's correct and easy are sometimes different things.

    I always speak on behalf of myself, as was the case here. How on earth do you expect me to speak for you or anyone else when no small group of people on these forums or anywhere else in this world agrees on hardly anything? :shrug: There's no need to overreact, relax and enjoy the weekend...

    Peace
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish feeds him for a lifetime. The forums aren't meant to serve as someone's personal Naruto google, which was the point. People were trying to convey that this is a task he needs to learn to do himself... The task is self-explanatory, albeit labor intensive. Not only that, but the attitude of the OP was less than ideal or respectful from my vantage.

    Being self-erudite is important, the problem is that it's not as easy as asking others the answers for you. What's correct and easy are sometimes different things.

    I always speak on behalf of myself, as was the case here. How on earth do you expect me to speak for you or anyone else when no small group of people on these forums or anywhere else in this world agrees on hardly anything? :shrug: There's no need to overreact, relax and enjoy the weekend...

    Peace
    He simply asked a question to which you don't have the answer to so you simply point out psukkar's answer which I clearly proved was wrong. Why are you making assumptions on what these forums are created for? Forums are made to discuss certain topics and this one is very relevant.

    You're not trying to teach him anything. If you were, you would answer his question and then point him in the direction of where he can find the answers in the future. The answer you pointed to was clearly wrong. OP says he does not know where people are getting "Tobi said Nagato is the strongest" quote and hence he asked for people who claim such quote exists to go out and link proof. The way I see it, you are the one being disrespectful in this thread by agreeing with the "LOOK IT UP" comment by griems. That in itself is more than arrogant to come into a thread and post "LOOK IT UP" just because you can't answer OP's question. He asked for proof for the stated quote and that's all he asked, there is nothing in OP's post that I found to be disrespectful.

    I agree but this has nothing to do with this thread. If people are stating such quotes, they should be ready to provide evidence to back up their arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Psukkar's answer is sufficient, no one is gonna look for a needle in the haystack for you.
    It's far from a needle in the haystack. If people wanted to back their arguments up, they would be ready to provide manga links as I did clearly to counter psukkar's comment. Like I said, half of the things he mentioned in this post are clearly not in the manga chapter.

    Have a great weekend .
     
         

  14. #14
    Obito's Boss deidara senpai's Avatar
    Status
    deidara senpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,396
    Location
    afterlife and not coming back :(
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    top 5

    1.so6p
    2.madara
    3.so6p sons
    4.first hokage
    5.naruto and sasuke

    IMO
     
         

  15. #15
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    He simply asked a question to which you don't have the answer to so you simply point out psukkar's answer which I clearly proved was wrong. Why are you making assumptions on what these forums are created for? Forums are made to discuss certain topics and this one is very relevant.

    You're not trying to teach him anything. If you were, you would answer his question and then point him in the direction of where he can find the answers in the future. The answer you pointed to was clearly wrong. OP says he does not know where people are getting "Tobi said Nagato is the strongest" quote and hence he asked for people who claim such quote exists to go out and link proof. The way I see it, you are the one being disrespectful in this thread by agreeing with the "LOOK IT UP" comment by griems. That in itself is more than arrogant to come into a thread and post "LOOK IT UP" just because you can't answer OP's question. He asked for proof for the stated quote and that's all he asked, there is nothing in OP's post that I found to be disrespectful.

    I agree but this has nothing to do with this thread. If people are stating such quotes, they should be ready to provide evidence to back up their arguments.



    It's far from a needle in the haystack. If people wanted to back their arguments up, they would be ready to provide manga links as I did clearly to counter psukkar's comment. Like I said, half of the things he mentioned in this post are clearly not in the manga chapter.

    Have a great weekend .
    First, this thread is not a discussion, it's a question and answer favor/request. There is no argument going on or debate etc. Upon examination, Psukkar's answer seemed sufficient, sans a manga page. I consider him a reliable source in general, so I chose to back him on his reputation. Further, I felt that no one was going to go out and search for the missing manga page for the OP, and stated that this was likely the best answer he would get unless he searched for it himself, which is the self-erudification bit. While that doesn't sound like helping him, it is. It's stopping him from wasting time here and spending time either moving on and/or looking for the manga himself. Not every question needs a manga page to be answered, sometimes just an answer from a respected forum member is sufficient. Forum members, such as myself are human and subject to fallibility, so it happens and we move on.

    I'm not really interested in a debate over this with you as to what my views over what the forums are for or who and what my replies represent, grander than who I am when I am as an individual. Really, it shouldn't matter to you what I think to this degree. That's why I suggested you to relax, and I meant it, not to blow you off, but to focus on what's really important in life. Next time I offer you a sincere gesture such as before and now, please recognize it as such. Feel free to put things in perspective and reply, but don't expect anything in response. This has already gone too far, and it should've never begun in the first place. Just remember, perspective... Things will be OK in the morning.

    Peace
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,904
    Out there
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I honestly don't get why people even reply if you're not going to provide the OP with the answers he is looking for? He specifically asked for the manga chapter where you come out of nowhere and claim that "no one" will provide it for him because a comment in this thread made by a user is more than enough.

    If you're not going to provide the manga reference like the OP asked then just close this thread and go to the next one rather than speaking on behalf of whole Narutobase community, thank you .





    It's obvious what he meant. He was comparing Sasuke to Nagato where Nagato was clearly the stronger of the two. I don't see half the quotes you claimed you saw.

    And Nagato is not the powerhouse of Akatsuki. Kisame had more chakra than anyone in Akatsuki, Hidan did not "recognize" Nagato's superior leadership and insulted him at every opportunity he had. Nagato was definitely one of the stronger Akatsuki but to say he was the strongest just goes too far especially considering the fact that he was Tobi's lap dog. Tobi was in love with Nagato's Rinnegan, not Nagato.



    Tobi says Konoha will know Pain's secret and then there will be a possibility of him losing to which Konan replies with Pain is invincible because he has never lost a battle and Tobi says that it might be true.

    Feel free to find the chapter page in defense of your argument. If you disagree with the OP, provide him the evidence to back up your post.

    Edit: On the side note, just because one has the persona of the leader of a certain organization does not equal to that person being the strongest in the group.
    Dude we dont want to go down itachi vs nagato road again which Im sensing. I think U known where I stand.

    There was no one challenging Nagato's position in Absuki, not even madara. Madara himself given his powers at current also couldn't just piss nagato off. He clearly was waiting for nagato to die under his own morales such as there was a plan to use rinee tensei for madara which no doubt which could have killed off nagato.

    Dispite Nagato working with Madara they different goals for domination, people forget alot. Nagato had his own plans too, plans that work well with madara's plans aswell. Either case they both get what they want. Imagine the war now with Nagato's proposed atom bomb scale jutsu.

    Madara clearly needed nagato thats all I want to say about this really.



    Also OP this stuff about whether madara thought nagato was strong or the rinngean isn't right becuase we can do the same with everyone his SERIES.

    Look at itachi, take away his sharingan,
    Take away his legendary items hell those arnet even part of his powers.

    Look kisame, without samahada he loses a large portion of his chakra stealing skills in battles.

    Look at Naruto without the fox. Look at bee without the eight tails. They lose a large part of their powers that makes them a powerhouse.

    Etc...etc...

    Whether u like it or not, high teir shinobi have something that makes them.

    Personally this the main reason why like Gai as a character and sage mode users. Its all them, i was never a fan of bloodline limits and the items in the series. But I dont downplay their worth just becuase they have extra powerups.

    Some of it is plot induced also, Look at now for example if Itachi didnt have that legendary sealing sword he wouldnt have a part in manga right now to seal away the edo zombies. I think we are all glad we get to see him again.

    So it all part of the story, just get on board dude.
     
         

  17. #17
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Nagato being the leader of Akatsuki, doesn't necessarily mean he was the strongest because of that.

    Nagato was among the strongest no doubts but he was only leader of Akatsuki because he was an original (if you recall Yahiko, Nagato, Konan were also known as Akatsuki). When Yahiko died, many other Akatsuki fell and than Nagato turned to Pein. Tobi had a big hand behind this, as he was the master mind and founder of Akatsuki (being the real leader). Tobi got Pein/Nagato to recruit people in order to capture tailed beast. Pein eventually found people who had the same goal and purpose and wanted to destroy their respective villages (take in mind Pein/Akatsuki plans were different than that of Tobi's). All Akatsuki were treated equally and were gaining the same thing at the end will at least from their view not Tobi's.


    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    He doesnt explicty say it in those words.
    But he does regcongise when nagato died it was big shoes to fill, and as result he hurried his plan. Around the same time he also expressed doubts that sasuke could even be as powerful as nagato.
    Not a 100% a true. He only doubted that they would have Sasuke under their control the way they had Pein. Tobi just clearifed that Sasuke has the ability to surpass Nagato (which will be done as he and Naruto are pretty much mains)

    Tobi also stated about Itachi, that his biggest problem (Itachi) is out of the way. He also stated Itachi would have killed him if he knew his secrets and that Itachi dead never seemed to surprise him.

    He was also pretty close with Kisame as, Kisame knew who he really was and hid is identity from him because of Itachi (note Tobi acted like a retard, but when Itachi died he was himself).


    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Also zetsu found it very surprising nagato was killed.
    Zetsu also question Itachi strength (also stated how strong he was). He also said Itachi with Sasunoo + sheild + sword = invincible. He quite surprised of the outcome from his battle also.

    Kabuto also stated Itachi was in a level beyond others.

    Does this make Itachi the strongest? I know this seems like it's turning into a VS thread not what I'm trying to tackle but just getting stating facts from manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Dude we dont want to go down itachi vs nagato road again which Im sensing. I think U known where I stand.

    There was no one challenging Nagato's position in Absuki, not even madara. Madara himself given his powers at current also couldn't just piss nagato off. He clearly was waiting for nagato to die under his own morales such as there was a plan to use rinee tensei for madara which no doubt which could have killed off nagato.

    Dispite Nagato working with Madara they different goals for domination, people forget alot. Nagato had his own plans too, plans that work well with madara's plans aswell. Either case they both get what they want. Imagine the war now with Nagato's proposed atom bomb scale jutsu.
    Are you serious? Nagato clearly stated to Zetsu after Jiraiya battle he was following Tobi's order. Nagato had Gedo but now Tobi can use it also, he could have easily challenged his position and taken him out but he wanted to save all his dirty work for Akatsuki to do. Nagato was just like the rest of the Akatsuki a tool for Tobi.

    There goals were different but how do you know if Nagato really knew about Tobi's real plan? Tobi revealed his plan when all Akatsuki except for Kisame were dead. What if Tobi told Nagato the goal he wanted him and the rest of the Akatsuki to believe? and if he hadn't you think all Akatsuki would have really gone with the plan that they would be under Tsukuyomi?

    If I'm not mistaken, I don't think I heard any of the Akatsuki members speak of the 10 tails. There is also a possibility like others they never knew it's existence.
     
         
    Last edited by ReLax -; 09-25-2011 at 03:43 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Dude we dont want to go down itachi vs nagato road again which Im sensing. I think U known where I stand.

    There was no one challenging Nagato's position in Absuki, not even madara. Madara himself given his powers at current also couldn't just piss nagato off. He clearly was waiting for nagato to die under his own morales such as there was a plan to use rinee tensei for madara which no doubt which could have killed off nagato.

    Dispite Nagato working with Madara they different goals for domination, people forget alot. Nagato had his own plans too, plans that work well with madara's plans aswell. Either case they both get what they want. Imagine the war now with Nagato's proposed atom bomb scale jutsu.

    Madara clearly needed nagato thats all I want to say about this really.
    You're saying Tobi at the current part of the manga is weaker than Nagato? He's looks stronger than any character right now. Regardless of that, everyone has a weakness, they just have to find it and Nagato was incapable of this in every way. Nagato was Tobi's lapdog. He did everything Tobi ORDERED. I think that says more than anything about Tobi and Nagato's relationship.



    Tobi planned Nagato death by the use of his Outer Path ability? WRONG, yet again.



    He died because he was low on chakra. Last I remember, Nagato is more than capable of absorbing large amount of chakra through Preta Path.

    By the way, everyone knows Tobi was weak prior to obtaining the Rinnegan. Itachi already stated this in the manga. While not as strong as Nagato or Itachi, he definitely wasn't the weakest in Akatsuki. He took out Danzo's top Root members; Fu and Torune.

    Please don't start with Nagato vs. Madara goal bullshit. I don't care and neither does anyone else. Why does this matter? Why is this relevant to what Tobi stated about Nagato? All Tobi was after was using Nagato's Rinnegan which he claimed was his to begin with. Madara or Tobi did not give 2 shits about Nagato or his death. Tobi actually had already thought of a back up plan just in case Nagato went and died on him. Ultimately, Tobi wanted to use Nagato all the way to his death which he did minus the death part .

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Also OP this stuff about whether madara thought nagato was strong or the rinngean isn't right becuase we can do the same with everyone his SERIES.
    What the hell? Really? Are you going to stoop that low since you don't have an argument anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Look at itachi, take away his sharingan,
    Take away his legendary items hell those arnet even part of his powers.
    You asked that I don't bring Itachi into this and I did not. Neither did anyone else. Contradict much? Also, can you please tell me why you're even writing about Itachi and taking away his legendary items/ sharingan?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Look kisame, without samahada he loses a large portion of his chakra stealing skills in battles.

    Look at Naruto without the fox. Look at bee without the eight tails. They lose a large part of their powers that makes them a powerhouse.
    Again, why are you telling us this? And Kisame can absorb chakra and do just as well without the help of Samehada as seen from the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Whether u like it or not, high teir shinobi have something that makes them.

    Personally this the main reason why like Gai as a character and sage mode users. Its all them, i was never a fan of bloodline limits and the items in the series. But I dont downplay their worth just becuase they have extra powerups.
    You're insane if you claim not to be the fan of bloodline limits. You're here saying that the current Tobi is NOT as strong as Nagato. Of course every high level shinobi has something that makes them strong, I think you're pointing out the obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Some of it is plot induced also, Look at now for example if Itachi didnt have that legendary sealing sword he wouldnt have a part in manga right now to seal away the edo zombies. I think we are all glad we get to see him again.

    So it all part of the story, just get on board dude.
    Again with the Itachi comments. No one cares. This thread is about Nagato and whether or not Tobi made those comments.

    I simply provided the manga page where you said he did and I proved you wrong. Please move on and stop bringing Itachi into every topic that has to do with Nagato.
     
         
    Last edited by Inception; 09-25-2011 at 06:42 AM.

  19. #19
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,117
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    You're saying Tobi at the current part of the manga is weaker than Nagato? .
    He was talking in past tense so I don't think so.

    Tobi planned Nagato death by the use of his Outer Path ability? WRONG, yet again.
    He sent him to attack Konoha which he had attacked twice along with Kyuubi and with an elaborate planning and failed. He knew there were only two things would happen- Either Nagato was the most capable akatsuki and would capture Naruto and destroy Konoha facing all the strong konoha clans or he would die like many of other Akatsuki members. Sooner or later Nagato would have found out the real goal of Madara and then personalities would have clashed.

    He died because he was low on chakra. Last I remember, Nagato is more than capable of absorbing large amount of chakra through Preta Path.
    He dies because he didn't suck Konan's chakra out who was just standing beside him. Sasuke or Madara wouldn't have had any qualms about it. :P


    Please don't start with Nagato vs. Madara goal bullshit. I don't care and neither does anyone else. Why does this matter? Why is this relevant to what Tobi stated about Nagato? All Tobi was after was using Nagato's Rinnegan which he claimed was his to begin with. Madara or Tobi did not give 2 shits about Nagato or his death. Tobi actually had already thought of a back up plan just in case Nagato went and died on him. Ultimately, Tobi wanted to use Nagato all the way to his death which he did minus the death part .
    Just because you are unable to understand the relevance there is no need to fart this much.

    And Kisame can absorb chakra and do just as well without the help of Samehada as seen from the manga.
    what? no manga page this time?

    I simply provided the manga page where you said he did and I proved you wrong. Please move on and stop bringing Itachi into every topic that has to do with Nagato.
    What you fail to understand that you could have just addressed the OP and provided the manga page - that would have been the graceful act. Instead you chose to flame other members and make a pointless argument with them because you didn't agree with their POV. I quote your first post in the thread below to remind you how it started:

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I honestly don't get why people even reply if you're not going to provide the OP with the answers he is looking for? He specifically asked for the manga chapter where you come out of nowhere and claim that "no one" will provide it for him because a comment in this thread made by a user is more than enough.

    If you're not going to provide the manga reference like the OP asked then just close this thread and go to the next one rather than speaking on behalf of whole Narutobase community, thank you .





    It's obvious what he meant. He was comparing Sasuke to Nagato where Nagato was clearly the stronger of the two. I don't see half the quotes you claimed you saw.

    And Nagato is not the powerhouse of Akatsuki. Kisame had more chakra than anyone in Akatsuki, Hidan did not "recognize" Nagato's superior leadership and insulted him at every opportunity he had. Nagato was definitely one of the stronger Akatsuki but to say he was the strongest just goes too far especially considering the fact that he was Tobi's lap dog. Tobi was in love with Nagato's Rinnegan, not Nagato.



    Tobi says Konoha will know Pain's secret and then there will be a possibility of him losing to which Konan replies with Pain is invincible because he has never lost a battle and Tobi says that it might be true.

    Feel free to find the chapter page in defense of your argument. If you disagree with the OP, provide him the evidence to back up your post.

    Edit: On the side note, just because one has the persona of the leader of a certain organization does not equal to that person being the strongest in the group.




    Why don't you move on and stop looking for a dog from HMV logo?
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 09-25-2011 at 11:37 AM.

  20. #20
    Naruto - sama carbon's Avatar
    Status
    carbon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    350
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Nagato was strong because of his 6 bodies and the rinnegan jutsu's. His own body was weak
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •