Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    He was talking in past tense so I don't think so.



    He sent him to attack Konoha which he had attacked twice along with Kyuubi and with an elaborate planning and failed. He knew there were only two things would happen- Either Nagato was the most capable akatsuki and would capture Naruto and destroy Konoha facing all the strong konoha clans or he would die like many of other Akatsuki members. Sooner or later Nagato would have found out the real goal of Madara and then personalities would have clashed.



    He dies because he didn't suck Konan's chakra out who was just standing beside him. Sasuke or Madara wouldn't have had any qualms about it. :P




    Just because you are unable to understand the relevance there is no need to fart this much.



    what? no manga page this time?



    What you fail to understand that you could have just addressed the OP and provided the manga page - that would have been the graceful act. Instead you chose to flame other members and make a pointless argument with them because you didn't agree with their POV. I quote your first post in the thread below to remind you how it started:





    Why don't you move on and stop looking for a dog from HMV logo?
    If you're not going to post anything relevant, don't bother replying to my post, idiot. Instead of trying to flame me you would see that I did provide the manga page to the OP in my first post in this thread, while the two smart asses before me simply asked the OP to "find the answer".

    Tobi sent him to capture Naruto. Tobi did not know he was going to betray Akatsuki for Naruto. You're saying that Tobi knew exactly what was going to happen when Nagato went off to Konoha, he did not.

    Just keep claiming that Nagato's goal and Tobi's goal were important in determining if Tobi stated Nagato is the strongest in Akatsuki. Did you really think you were making a point?

    Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Do you speak for everybody in the naruto universe?So, how can you make that claim?Wasn't that the thing which annoyed you about other people?



    I believe you indirectly spoke of itachi, when you talked about nagato not being necessarily the strongest character out there.I even recall you saying itachi defeated nagato alone,which is a completely biased fanatic point of view.

    Akatsuki was made out of kage level fighters,so they wouldn't accept a weaker leader than themselves.This is a fact since we saw how the partners tried to constantly kill eachother,they just couldn't because they were equals.Nagato destroyed konoha like no other,killed the mighty jiraiya,who itachi didn't think he could beat, and it took three S-level fighter to seal a guy who could hardly move. He was feared as a god,and controlled everybody in his village.Every time madara complimented the rinnegan,he indirectly complemented nagato,and it was clear that nagato was a big part of madara's plans.He didn't even feel the need to show his presence.

    Hype madara is stronger than nagato,but we have yet to see him in action.



    How can you conclude this?So,he has to like bloodline limits,for him to be considered a rational person?I would say that would be an insane thought,since there are many people out there who dislike overpowered characters,not saying he doesn't.



    Again, you don't care,you can't speak for others.
    Believe what you want. Nagato was not and is not the strongest Akatsuki. Tobi did not state this anywhere and I proved this to everyone in this thread. If you can simply provide a page from the manga that references everything you claimed, I will take my post back.

    Btw, I didn't speak of Itachi. You just "thought" of Itachi because you obviously know that there are people in Akatsuki stronger than Nagato . I never once said Itachi was stronger than Nagato, you stated this whether directly or indirectly.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    dont twist my words around I borught up those things because op was suggesting Nagato was just strong because of his rinnegan. Which isnt fair and u can make similar statements about itachi, kisame, naruto,bee, madara etc which are all unfounded. I thought that was pretty obvious in previos post. Next time read the posts in question proper dont just jump to conlusions.

    Madara was far weaker before he had the rinnegan in this time line. And hence needed nagato WHY else make nagato on ur side if he could just do it himself. Madara time and time again has said far weaker self. And makes sense to have nagato on his side. Thats all I wanted to say.

    For some reason you think Im itachi hater and thats actually u have misunderstood me at every turn. I actually like Itachi and Madara alot out the uchiha they actually understand there limits unlike his fanbases. Most fanboy's make silly augments that are countered by their own character's statements and understanding of other characters in the manga. But even those are negected by the fanbases so I came to conlucion long ago never to have serious debate with a fanboy.

    And i dont like bloodline limits thats not insane most fans that prefer naruto over sasuke have the same sediment. I dont mind some like dust techs because they look great and arent haxxed like most others like the black flames. This my opinion u dont like it, thats cool let it be. The same way I never ask why u like itachi so much. Main reason is because I really dont care. I like the manga in general and its plot and if there things like the sharingan that at times make the plot wrap in a such a way to just make certain characters still active well that annoys me. And more importantly I'm entiled not to like things.
    I respect your opinion but please stop calling other's fanboy simply because you disagree with them.

    I never once said Nagato was a weakling. He's strong but there are Akatsuki members who are stronger. When I say stronger, I'm taking other characteristics into account such as intelligence. People know there are two Akatsuki members who stand out more than Nagato does but just don't want to admit it. Even when one of them defeated and sealed Nagato while the other was "using" him like a lap dog. Obviously no one can take his place.
     
         

  3. #28
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    If you're not going to post anything relevant, don't bother replying to my post, idiot. Instead of trying to flame me you would see that I did provide the manga page to the OP in my first post in this thread, while the two smart asses before me simply asked the OP to "find the answer".
    You are rude, ill mannered and the one who as soon as enter any thread turn it into a flame fest and insulting other members.

    Flaming: A flame is an insult or slur directed to a member. Listed below are our definitions of "flames":

    Insults: Any type of insult directed from one member to another member. Please remember that there is a big difference between "criticism" and "insulting".
    You may try to deny the relevance but you again went out of your way to insult other members who are probably not only senior to you in membership but more qualified in age and better educated than you. Even if not you simply shouldn't have tried to flame them. It wasn't worth it- just like you are making it worse by flaming more insted of just accepting that maybe it could be avoided or just ignoring this issue if you ego is too big for accepting your mistakes.


    Tobi sent him to capture Naruto. Tobi did not know he was going to betray Akatsuki for Naruto. You're saying that Tobi knew exactly what was going to happen when Nagato went off to Konoha, he did not.
    Not again- Since you are totally incapable of understanding anything beyond literal- NO. I am not saying that. But, I have no patience to detail it to you nor time. Just remember it's the same Tobi who ran away from Konoha twice after getting beaten by Hokage's one on one along with Kyuubi and lost kyuubi both times and limb himself ( life first time). That's how strong he used to be till recently.

    Just keep claiming that Nagato's goal and Tobi's goal were important in determining if Tobi stated Nagato is the strongest in Akatsuki. Did you really think you were making a point?
    You have much to learn about in depth analysis of story and character. As For Tobi, Nagato- Konan who was definitely weaker than Nagato made tobi use Izanagi or Tobi was done for. :P Minato made him run away. Itachi was able to keep him away from Konoha. He was seen cursing Oro about how much he knew and Kabuto was able to negotiate him for the time being over Sasuke.

    Madara's power against Nagato was his cunningness, rather than physical. Just like Kabuto his current power level lies in his borrowed and ammased powers of others including Nagato- If he was more powerful than Nagato when Nagato was alive then he wouldn't have run away from Konoha after Minato hit him with an incomplete rasengan.

    Madara still made a mistake by undermining Nagato - Nagato was a thinking person and was looking for his answers as well. He was the one who engaged Naruto in discussion asking him questions which Jiraiya had left unanswered. Naruto finally ( after his talk with Minato - another Jiraiya student) discussed it with him. Nagato passed finding peace mission to him and died happily. Jiraiya thus (kind off) gave a setback to Akatsuki and Madara from the depth of ocean and Madara was as always collected the spoils -rinnegan to recover from that setback.. So Madara is strong now, but as long as Nagato was alive he wasn't.

    Is there a specific page Madara said that Nagato was the strongest in akatsuki or whatever- Maybe, maybe not. Go get the original Japanese version and keep searching. Does the manga implies it in the story via various chapters and pages in different pannels in action of it's characters like Madara and Nagato and those who were around them - the answer is "yes".

    So basically it's your opinion vs my opinion or anyone's opinion. You are really arrogant and childish to act like it's only yours which matters and others are idiots or foolish. Get over yourself and stop being an asshat if you can help it.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 09-26-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: clarity

  4. #29
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    How did a simple question and request fromthe OP make people start flamming each other?! Smh

    Btw what's up isthatneccesary
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 09-26-2011 at 03:33 AM.

  5. #30
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    How did a simple question and request fromthe OP make people start flamming each other?! Smh

    Btw what's up isthatneccesary

    Read the first post of Inception in the thread and you will know how.

    Hey Narutovsgoku! when you didn't return afte two months I thought you left the site for good. lol.. how have you been? I am fine though busy.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Inception's Avatar
    Status
    Inception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON. Canada
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    You are rude, ill mannered and the one who as soon as enter any thread turn it into a flame fest and insulting other members.



    You may try to deny the relevance but you again went out of your way to insult other members who are probably not only senior to you in membership but more qualified in age and better educated than you. Even if not you simply shouldn't have tried to flame them. It wasn't worth it- just like you are making it worse by flaming more insted of just accepting that maybe it could be avoided or just ignoring this issue if you ego is too big for accepting your mistakes.




    Not again- Since you are totally incapable of understanding anything beyond literal- NO. I am not saying that. But, I have no patience to detail it to you nor time.



    You have much to learn about in depth analysis of story and character. As For Tobi, Nagato- Konan who was definitely weaker than Nagato made tobi use Izanagi or Tobi was done for. :P Minato made him run away. Itachi was able to keep him away from Konoha. He was seen cursing Oro about how much he knew and Kabuto was able to negotiate him for the time being over Sasuke.

    Madara's power is here cunningness, more than personal. Just like Kabuto his current power level lies in his borrowed and ammased powers of others including Nagato- If he was more powerful than Nagato when Nagato was alive then he wouldn't have run away from Konoha after Minato hit him with an incomplete rasengan.

    So basically it's your opinion vs my opinion or anyone's opinion. You are really arrogant and childish to act like it's only yours which matters and others are idiots or foolish. Get over youself and stop being an asshat if you can help it.
    You're calling me ill mannered while your last post was basically an insult towards me. Are you honestly blind about who started what? OP was asking for something, I provided it while others didn't. I only asked others to stop coming into threads posting "find it yourself" when the OP clearly asked for manga pages. You also stated that I did not answer the OP's question when I clearly did in my first post. Are you incapable of reading or were you too busy coming up with insults for your last two posts? I did not insult anyone, I wasn't rude. Please find and quote me. I will treat you the way you treat me.

    Please get off your high horse. Everyone should be treated equally no matter when they joined these forums. Just because someone has been here longer than the other does not make them "seniors". That in itself is an insult to the newcomers to Narutobase. If you don't like the way I post, don't respond to me, simple as that.

    The fact that you are not replying to any of my arguments but trying to insult me for the way I posted by simply stating "you're denying relevance" or "I have no patience to explain it because I'm far more intelligent than others" does not make your argument any more valid. You have in no way supported anything you claimed while I provided a manga reference to what Tobi exactly said about Nagato after his death.

    Where does it say that people can't ask questions in this section of the forum? How is this thread irrelevant and why should the OP look for the answers of what others are claiming when he clearly disagrees with them? That was my point in my first post to the first to comments which you failed to understand and called it off as "flame".

    If you were as smart and educated (lol) as you claimed, you wouldn't be wasting your time responding to a "ill-mannered", "rude", "arrogant" and "childish" person on an internet forum.
     
         
    Last edited by Inception; 09-26-2011 at 03:58 AM.

  7. #32
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    If I was Kishi,and I wanted to convey Nagato>Itachi:

    I have Itachi take down Nagato twice with his MS;have Bee and Naruto getting man-handled, and have Itachi rescue them with Susanoo; Naruto show panics, and Itachi figuring out the jutsu, and telling everyone what to do to counter; I'd have Itachi figure out the blind-spot for the rinnegan's shared vision, and blinding the summons with kunai, rendering the summons ineffective; and have Itachi be the only character in the battle go unscathed.

    OH WAIT [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series2/emotawesomepm9.gif[/IMG]
     
         

  8. #33
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    You're calling me ill mannered while your last post was basically an insult towards me.
    You called me an idiot- that's an insult. You got that coming.


    you honestly blind about who started what?
    look above.

    OP was asking for something, I provided it while others didn't.
    So nice of you.. Ask the OP for a trophy since you also turned it into a multipurpose thread by taking an opportunity to start a flame fest, Madara vs Nagato and what not.


    I only asked others to stop coming into threads posting "find it yourself" when the OP clearly asked for manga pages. You also stated that I did not answer the OP's question when I clearly did in my first post.
    And who are you again? You quoted them individually and posted a long winded unnecessary debate to them.

    I never said you didn't answer the OP . I said you were not graceful enough to just limit yourself to that. Notice the difference.

    Are you incapable of reading
    Your own incapabilty of reading and comprehension was just proved above so, pft..

    or were you too busy coming up with insults for your last two posts? I did not insult anyone, I wasn't rude. Please find and quote me. I will treat you the way you treat me.
    I quoted you, dear. I treated you the way you have been treating others in this thread as well as at the forum in general. Denying won't make a difference. Or you think everybody at the this thread is illeterate and won't see your use of idiot, smartass and what not?


    Please get off your high horse. Everyone should be treated equally no matter when they joined these forums. Just because someone has been here longer than the other does not make them "seniors". That in itself is an insult to the newcomers to Narutobase. If you don't like the way I post, don't respond to me, simple as that.
    You are the one who need to get off that horse, honey. Leafeater is one of the most polite members here. You are among the rudest and that's the simple truth.


    The fact that you are not replying to any of my arguments but trying to insult me for the way I posted by simply stating "you're denying relevance" or "I have no patience to explain it because I'm far more intelligent than others" does not make your argument any more valid. You have in no way supported anything you claimed while I provided a manga reference to what Tobi exactly said about Nagato after his death.
    The fact is that I gave a thorough analysis in my last post in this thread, which you seem to have missed because of your short attention span. Your argument are nothing but, repetitive wordy two liners. And that makes this paragraph of yours just a blabber.


    Where does it say that people can't ask questions in this section of the forum? How is this thread irrelevant and why should the OP look for the answers of what others are claiming when he clearly disagrees with them? That was my point in my first post which you failed to understand and called it off as "flame".
    You take too long to come to point and even then it's not clear. Learn the power of conciseness and clarity. And it was a flame because not only me, everyone who replied to you took it as one. This fact should have been clear to you by the time I posted.

    If you were as smart and educated (lol) as you claimed, you wouldn't be wasting your time responding to a "ill-mannered", "rude", "arrogant" and "childish" person on an internet forum.
    I didn't claim anything about myself nor I needed to.

    Once someone has long enough on the forum, his/her posts and general attitude speaks for him/her. Nothing more, nothing less.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    He simply asked a question to which you don't have the answer to so you simply point out psukkar's answer which I clearly proved was wrong. Why are you making assumptions on what these forums are created for? Forums are made to discuss certain topics and this one is very relevant.
    What a colourful post! Since this thread is somehow still on first page and I hadn't quoted it specifically in my earlier reply - which resulted in Inception acting like this post didn't happen-

    @ Inception: You proved nothing wrong. You just acted like a blind man describing an elephant just by touching it's tail.

    As I see it the OP read the Narutowiki- The line OP used was used while describing Madara's personality- not Nagato.

    Madara said " look at you , uzumaki red hair turned to white , you were the third So6P.." etc, Madara's disappointment at Nagato's so called betrayal; the way Konan reminded him that Nagato had never lost a battle when he was telling Nagato that as an akatsuki leader he could not fail etc all these are indications of Nagato's power.

    As for Madara and Nagato relationship, you keep claiming lapdog without any proof. In fact, Nagato asked his group to pay respect to deidara after his death. But, when zetsu had informed him that Madara ,might have died he said it was not such a big loss. So I do not see them really happy in each others company.

    You're not trying to teach him anything. If you were, you would answer his question and then point him in the direction of where he can find the answers in the future. The answer you pointed to was clearly wrong. OP says he does not know where people are getting "Tobi said Nagato is the strongest" quote and hence he asked for people who claim such quote exists to go out and link proof. The way I see it, you are the one being disrespectful in this thread by agreeing with the "LOOK IT UP" comment by griems. That in itself is more than arrogant to come into a thread and post "LOOK IT UP" just because you can't answer OP's question. He asked for proof for the stated quote and that's all he asked, there is nothing in OP's post that I found to be disrespectful.
    And You had the gal to ask me who started arguments and flames .. While you highlight and use all kinds of cloures and just go out of your way to rant at others despite them trying to cool it down.

    You took their attempts to make peace as the signal that you were right to behave like a jerk. and started elaborating on how disrespectful they were- ignoring that they had explained their reasoning why one particular manga page here would be hard to find.

    I agree but this has nothing to do with this thread. If people are stating such quotes, they should be ready to provide evidence to back up their arguments.
    You yourself provided the evidence which suited your POV and conviniently ignored the rest like you ignore how you insulted others. Nad now you will everyone How should they make their posts too. No one was arguing anyway.

    It's far from a needle in the haystack. If people wanted to back their arguments up, they would be ready to provide manga links as I did clearly to counter psukkar's comment. Like I said, half of the things he mentioned in this post are clearly not in the manga chapter.

    Have a great weekend .
    You clearly gave one link which supported you biased POV and nothing more. It's insufficent, incomplete and is missing the rest of the information about the big Elephant( I mentioned above). Not everybody read manga selectively like you.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 09-29-2011 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Wanted to add Inceptions second post here too.

  9. #34
    Senior Member PositiveEmotions's Avatar
    Status
    PositiveEmotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Riverside
    Posts
    14,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    apparently you two are the only once who made this thread a discussion good job guys
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    So in response to the "I don't like Kekkai Genkai that much", let's say this.
    You can consider the Kyuubi inside Naruto a "sort' of Kekkai Genkai. Yes I know that it isn't genetically passed. However, minus the Rinnegan, the Kyuubi would be the "rarest" type of Kekkai Genkai in the series as there is only one known user who has access to that nearly unlimited chakra, the ability to have unnatural healing, and that massive strength.

    Likewise, with Dojutsu users (which seem to be the most popular type of Kekkai Genkai in the series), we have seen some of the most DYNAMIC characters. Particularly those with the Rinnegan and Mangekyo Sharingan, i.e Itachi, Sasuke, Nagato, Kakashi, Danzo, and Madara. The Byakugan users that are alive at the current moment are almost ALL known. We have VERY few fodder Hyuga clan members. The two PURE users of the Rinnegan (not Madara, he uses Sharingan as well) are very well known, well respected, and powerful.

    We can, in SOME ways say that the Hidden clans like the Nara clan, Akimichi clan, and Yamanaka clan all have a non-genetically passed "Kekkei Genkai" as they use jutsu unique to their clan and their clan only.

    But seriously, when was the last time you thought about random fire breathing ninja #479? Ninjas with special abilities pretty much RUN the story.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    I respect your opinion but please stop calling other's fanboy simply because you disagree with them.

    I never once said Nagato was a weakling. He's strong but there are Akatsuki members who are stronger. When I say stronger, I'm taking other characteristics into account such as intelligence. People know there are two Akatsuki members who stand out more than Nagato does but just don't want to admit it. Even when one of them defeated and sealed Nagato while the other was "using" him like a lap dog. Obviously no one can take his place.
    The fanboy stuff wasnt directed at you, I was talking about OP. I was having a debate with him before me and u started exhanging posts.

    He suggested Madara only thought the rinnegan was powerful not nagato as a whole. That to me are signs of a uchiha fanboy, which annoys me. And like i said before U can make the same statement about many others like naruto sasuke, itachi, itachi, bee, etc... all of which I was tring to say are unfounded. sorry for the confusion, i should have made that clear.

    Look at orochimaru for example, doesnt even have bloodline limits but if he didnt steal/break into konoha's jutsu library, he wouldnt have leaned the soul tranfer, edo tensei and probaly half the things that make him BS. SO hopegully u can see what I mean.

    There's another thing that annoys me about this post. Its worded in a such a way that if there isnt a statement saying Nagato is the best in abuuski(and there isnt) that apparaently should mean nagato diffeintly isnt. the title of this thread tells the whole story "is anyone smart to answer" this is a dare not a request. He knows the answer before he even started the thread. And to make it worse it was leaning towards itachi the whole time indirecting by such statements like "madara though the rinnegan was the strongest and not nagato"

    Note: the only statements we have to decribe absuiki is that Kisame has the most chakra, and nagato has the strongest chakra.

    Also regarding the 3v1 nagato fight u brought up. To be fair nagato was busy against naruto and bee, and not to meantion they all attacked chika tensei to stop it. And due to kabuto's noobness he underestimated itachi combined with the fact nagato is paralysed he simply got sealed in the end. The battle clearly showed nagato has more raw power any of them. And logicaly madara was desperate to get his hands on the rinnegan too. Everything in the managa falls together.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-28-2011 at 01:39 PM.

  12. #37
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    This answer is more than adequate without a manga page, and I'll back him. That's about as good as you're gonna get and deserve. Please show some respect next time when asking a favor.

    Peace


    Psukkar's answer is sufficient, no one is gonna look for a needle in the haystack for you.

    Peace
    jahhhahahahahah!!!




    leafeater is such a flame killer-assassin
     
         

  13. #38
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    You're calling me ill mannered while your last post was basically an insult towards me. Are you honestly blind about who started what? OP was asking for something, I provided it while others didn't. I only asked others to stop coming into threads posting "find it yourself" when the OP clearly asked for manga pages. You also stated that I did not answer the OP's question when I clearly did in my first post. Are you incapable of reading or were you too busy coming up with insults for your last two posts? I did not insult anyone, I wasn't rude. Please find and quote me. I will treat you the way you treat me.

    Please get off your high horse. Everyone should be treated equally no matter when they joined these forums. Just because someone has been here longer than the other does not make them "seniors". That in itself is an insult to the newcomers to Narutobase. If you don't like the way I post, don't respond to me, simple as that.

    The fact that you are not replying to any of my arguments but trying to insult me for the way I posted by simply stating "you're denying relevance" or "I have no patience to explain it because I'm far more intelligent than others" does not make your argument any more valid. You have in no way supported anything you claimed while I provided a manga reference to what Tobi exactly said about Nagato after his death.

    Where does it say that people can't ask questions in this section of the forum? How is this thread irrelevant and why should the OP look for the answers of what others are claiming when he clearly disagrees with them? That was my point in my first post to the first to comments which you failed to understand and called it off as "flame".

    If you were as smart and educated (lol) as you claimed, you wouldn't be wasting your time responding to a "ill-mannered", "rude", "arrogant" and "childish" person on an internet forum.

    well arent u just blinded by your ignorance......
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    So in response to the "I don't like Kekkai Genkai that much", let's say this.
    You can consider the Kyuubi inside Naruto a "sort' of Kekkai Genkai. Yes I know that it isn't genetically passed. However, minus the Rinnegan, the Kyuubi would be the "rarest" type of Kekkai Genkai in the series as there is only one known user who has access to that nearly unlimited chakra, the ability to have unnatural healing, and that massive strength.

    Likewise, with Dojutsu users (which seem to be the most popular type of Kekkai Genkai in the series), we have seen some of the most DYNAMIC characters. Particularly those with the Rinnegan and Mangekyo Sharingan, i.e Itachi, Sasuke, Nagato, Kakashi, Danzo, and Madara. The Byakugan users that are alive at the current moment are almost ALL known. We have VERY few fodder Hyuga clan members. The two PURE users of the Rinnegan (not Madara, he uses Sharingan as well) are very well known, well respected, and powerful.

    We can, in SOME ways say that the Hidden clans like the Nara clan, Akimichi clan, and Yamanaka clan all have a non-genetically passed "Kekkei Genkai" as they use jutsu unique to their clan and their clan only.

    But seriously, when was the last time you thought about random fire breathing ninja #479? Ninjas with special abilities pretty much RUN the story.
    I dont like the juubi/ tailed beasts either as powerup, the thing I like about some tailed beasts is their character and when we see them in rare occasion acts on their own, because they are neutral forces in the world they have no allies. I find this quite intresting and something i hope kishi goes into with detail as where the juubi comes from etc... The nine tails is my favourte as he has intresting mix between volience/rage but at the same time very cunning.

    At this present stage the rinnegan doesnt seem to be a bloodline limit, to be fair I dont what it is. Its had two apparences in all of history, so6p and nagato. Devine intervention is still a big factor in its appearence.

    The only powerups I like in the series are sage mode,chakra gates and byukgan(this is the only bloodline limit I like really, its truely a masters tool). All those really require true skill in my opinion. I also like curse seal mode too this quite an intresting powerup.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-28-2011 at 01:35 PM.

  15. #40
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception View Post
    Believe what you want. Nagato was not and is not the strongest Akatsuki. Tobi did not state this anywhere and I proved this to everyone in this thread. If you can simply provide a page from the manga that references everything you claimed, I will take my post back.

    Btw, I didn't speak of Itachi. You just "thought" of Itachi because you obviously know that there are people in Akatsuki stronger than Nagato . I never once said Itachi was stronger than Nagato, you stated this whether directly or indirectly.
    Well what do you want? Jiraiya's death, konoha's destruction,akatsuki members wanting/trying to kill each other,nagato not showing his presence, or the praise for the rinnegan?

    btw,lol, don't put words in to my mouth,I never stated itachi to be stronger than nagato,neither directly nor indirectly.You don't have to be a psychic to know who you thought of,and you made it even more clear when you specifically said two people were stronger than nagato.You already implied madara so i wonder who the other person is?
     
         

  16. #41
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hashirma solo
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    ok so we have established that madara said nagato was the strongest but not in those exact words?Thats the general vibe im getting btw those saying im hating on nagato are wrong im just saying maybe he was just strong because of his rinnegan
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by The L View Post
    ok so we have established that madara said nagato was the strongest but not in those exact words?Thats the general vibe im getting btw those saying im hating on nagato are wrong im just saying maybe he was just strong because of his rinnegan
    seriously dude, every high teir shinobi has something that makes them great.

    uchiha - sharingan
    Hosts - tailed beasts
    Gai/lee -eight chakra gates
    kisame - samahada
    nagato - rinnegan
    so6p - rinegan/sharingan/wood jutsu.

    etc.. etc....

    U can't simply take away powerups frim characters
     
         

  18. #43
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by The L View Post
    ok so we have established that madara said nagato was the strongest but not in those exact words?Thats the general vibe im getting btw those saying im hating on nagato are wrong im just saying maybe he was just strong because of his rinnegan
    this is like saying "may be he won the race because of his speed'

    ur logic fails
     
         

  19. #44
    Member pemayozer's Avatar
    Status
    pemayozer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Anyone Smart enough to Answer

    n btw if you were actually searching for those exact words in the managa and wanted some one to pt it out to u...

    shouldnt u name ur tread as to
    "someone dumb enough to search through the manga coz m too lazy "
    but may be people wouldnt come forward like they did if u named it dat way eeehhh
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •