View Poll Results: hiruko was going to do the moon eye plan or something similar

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • this explains why

    1 12.50%
  • possible

    3 37.50%
  • idk

    2 25.00%
  • hiroku just wanted the sharingan because of another reason

    4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    i think hiruko needed the sharingan kg to be able to cast a genjutsu tomake the world one making him the one in contol and that's why he needed the sharingan.
    If you think about it hiruko was almost complete in power but need a kg why the sharingan= hiruko actually has genjutsu and that's what he used for people to see him in the sky.(no ninja is takingout a army without alot of soilder's but all hirku had was him and 3 other people he should atleast known it was impossible for him to do, but the sharingn is good for casting genjutsu on another person and with hiruko power he would have the power to cast his genjutsu allover the 5 nations probably like how tobi want's to cast his illusion.

    sharingan main good power for hiruko for someone of his abilites should have been genjutsu.this would be the best reason to even get the sharingan because it's genjutsu powers are great to extreme levels.foresight he really wouldn't need since he's actually fast and has steel realease so he can stop his oppenents attacks so he doesn't need that.

    now to be able to see chakra hiruko could have easily beaten a byakugan user or at least showed interest for the byakugan if he wanted to see chakra/vision because the byakugan is the best for that=hiruko wnated to be perfect why would he chose the sharingan over the byakugan for sight so clearly he didn't want to see chakra.

    so this really leaves genjutsu and i think hiruko real plan was to cast genjutsu so that he can win the war and control the 5 nation because hiruko was extremely confident on taking on the 5 nations even tobi didn't want to resort into a war butinstead tried to negotiate a deal with the kage.so i think hiruko was going to try the moon eye plan or something similar atleast
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gildarts Clive's Avatar
    Status
    Gildarts Clive is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,189
    Location
    Hell's Heaven
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Who knows, but its a bump that we can,t create a bio of him.
     
         

  3. #3
    Anbu Black Ops ****** Volcmike's Avatar
    Status
    Volcmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    maybe he wanted to create something similar. but yea, it is possible
     
         

  4. #4
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcmike View Post
    maybe he wanted to create something similar. but yea, it is possible
    i think so because it looked like he had a similar plan like tobi trying to become complete
     
         

  5. #5
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    his true objective of the sharingan is the yin release which the sharingan odes by genjutsu and techs from the ms like amerterasu,susanno and etc
    genjutsu goes under the yin release even according to the 2nd mizukage
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Saberwulf's Avatar
    Status
    Saberwulf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,836
    Location
    Look up I'm there
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    hiroku from the movie?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberwulf View Post
    hiroku from the movie?
    yea
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    so basically anyone who ever wanted the sharingan in fact wanted to make a genjutsu similar to the one in the Moon Eye Plan? come on...

    Hiruko didn't have any abilities nor a brain if he really thought he could win a war alone
    he was blinded by his power, that's all
     
         

  9. #9
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    so basically anyone who ever wanted the sharingan in fact wanted to make a genjutsu similar to the one in the Moon Eye Plan? come on...

    Hiruko didn't have any abilities nor a brain if he really thought he could win a war alone
    he was blinded by his power, that's all
    the sharingan would have granted him the ability to control the world with power that he had do you think he despretly waited for a solar eclispe to not know about how to become complete, hiruko is smart
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Akaton's Avatar
    Status
    Akaton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    278
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    man, moon-eye shit don't work unless you put the frickin juubi inside of you, there's no ****in way that somebody like Hiruko could even hope to accomplish that
     
         

  11. #11
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaton View Post
    man, moon-eye shit don't work unless you put the frickin juubi inside of you, there's no ****in way that somebody like Hiruko could even hope to accomplish that
    who said that it wouldn't work it just said that madara wanted an infinite one or hiruko would have been complete by having the 5 kg that he wanted and would you say that hiruko wouldn't have casted a genjutsu over a nation because he needs a tailed beast to be able to cast genjutsu on the sky so he doesn't need the tentails
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    if it was that easy the Uchiha would be on top of the world
    plus I don't even understand what's the point of this. Hiruko is a non-canon character so there is no big story behind him. he is like every other character that seeks power and fails in the end.
    Hiruko was a talentless ninja. that being sad, he wasn't good at taijutsu like Gai, he wasn't good at ninjutsu like Kakashi and he was not smart like Shikamaru

    I barely understand how he developed a kinjutsu in the first place. he is a failure and Madara himself needed a hundred years for his plan to work, but this guy made it in a blink of an eye. that's just stupid
     
         

  13. #13
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    if it was that easy the Uchiha would be on top of the world
    plus I don't even understand what's the point of this. Hiruko is a non-canon character so there is no big story behind him. he is like every other character that seeks power and fails in the end.
    Hiruko was a talentless ninja. that being sad, he wasn't good at taijutsu like Gai, he wasn't good at ninjutsu like Kakashi and he was not smart like Shikamaru

    I barely understand how he developed a kinjutsu in the first place. he is a failure and Madara himself needed a hundred years for his plan to work, but this guy made it in a blink of an eye. that's just stupid
    hiruko was becoming complete, the uchiha wiht their sharingan arenot complete
     
         

  14. #14
    Genius
    Status
    Shivamcoder3013 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    605
    Location
    North America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    No.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    hiruko was becoming complete, the uchiha wiht their sharingan arenot complete
    and that's all you have to comment on?
     
         

  16. #16
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    chillin
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    I commented on the similarity between Hiruko and Madara a while back, most notably on his collecting of KG's. In reality, Hiruko didn't have a plan similar to the Moon's Eye plan, he simply wanted to become stronger. I think I actually said Hiruko was a "Madara in training" because his plan was so similar to Madara's. But no, he didn't have a plan comparable to Moon's Eye plan.

    The thing is that the 3rd Shippuden movie had a great number of connections to the war. So the question is, did Kishi come up with these ideas and relay them to the Movie producers, providing them with a baseline for the movie? Or did the movie producers come up with the ideas and Kishi expand on them for his war? I mean Hiruko's sacrifices match character profiles from the war, his collection concentrated on KG's, which are readily being revealed in the war, and his goal was to make a 'complete' body, just like Madara.

    I mean I'd like to think that Kishi gave the movie creators the ideas for all these things and had always intended to do the war the way he did, but it is something to consider both ways. And again, please have an option for 'No' or 'Not Possible' in your poles, it sucks not being able to pick the option you want.
     
         

  17. #17
    -Nemesis of NarutoBase- -Liquid Cefka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Liquid Cefka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,705
    Location
    Atop the Juubi
    Behold..
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    The only way to cast Moon Eye Plan is to have a 9-Tomoe Sharingan. And the only way to get that is via the Juubi.
     
         

  18. #18
    Naruto - sama carbon's Avatar
    Status
    carbon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    350
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Since its a filler its not really important. The movies have nothing to do with the story but hiruko could absorb kekkei genkeis like rinnegan and sharingan
     
         

  19. #19
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by carbon View Post
    Since its a filler its not really important. The movies have nothing to do with the story but hiruko could absorb kekkei genkeis like rinnegan and sharingan
    the abilties are real but the plots are not important
     
         

  20. #20
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,580
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: was hiruko trying to cast moon eye plan and that's why he needed a sharingan

    Naruto`s movies are as bad and reliable as asking for biblical quotes from a callgirl at 4 am...

    I would imagine so..

    This would be the proper time to insert
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •