View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    8 2.63%
  • 2

    14 4.61%
  • 3

    59 19.41%
  • 4

    93 30.59%
  • 5

    130 42.76%
Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112
Results 221 to 232 of 232
  1. #221
    Member Hokage emmanuel's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage emmanuel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    174
    Location
    Lagos, Nigeria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by leezagboola View Post
    i prefer fights when naruto doesnt come and ruin it. I was glad that gaara finished it before damn naurto came, im sick of him just coming in trying to be a hero, i wanna see other people become stronger. I love gaara, that jouki boy clone looked pretty good.
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that the tschuikage will resign or be killed because he looks too weak now.
    hey listen up mr. And all those of you hating on naruto for being such a superb nin. You must have forgot that he dispatched many kyuubi chakra clones everywhere hoping to stop the war ontome but you haters and lovers of death wants to see good people die...this shows how this world has really embrased hate and death more than life, love and light. Sasuke gets his power-ups and you all get excited but naruto proves himself a better nin and all tha hating keeps coming...you damn right he is a hero and you haters should go 4k yourselves...lolzzz
     
         

  2. #222
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage emmanuel View Post
    hey listen up mr. And all those of you hating on naruto for being such a superb nin. You must have forgot that he dispatched many kyuubi chakra clones everywhere hoping to stop the war ontome but you haters and lovers of death wants to see good people die...this shows how this world has really embrased hate and death more than life, love and light. Sasuke gets his power-ups and you all get excited but naruto proves himself a better nin and all tha hating keeps coming...you damn right he is a hero and you haters should go 4k yourselves...lolzzz
    Why so serious? Geesh it's a anime/manga... Don't lose touch with reality :flaw:
     
         

  3. #223
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke15 View Post
    also he said he would kill naruto first by heading to kanoa or however u spell it he still will participate in the war and im sure he wants to kill very kage and my predictions of the next kage are

    the 7th Hokage: Shikaku Nara or Kakashi Hatake i think more Shikaku because he is great in planning the only badthing is he isnt that strong kakashi has the mangekyou

    the 6th Mizukage: Ao because he is strong and has the Biakugan

    The 6th Kazekage: Kankuro but i highly dought Gaara will die

    the 4th Tsuchikage: Kitsuchi son of the 3rd Tsuchikage 2nd company captain which is the close range battle unit

    The 5th Raikage: Darui one he is a great planner two he has learned the "black lightning" and he is the 4th raikage's other arm

    The 5th Hokage will die by sasuke when pretecting naruto who is already injured from a fight with sasuke The 5th mizukage by sasuke in a few chapters the 3rd tsuchikage old age and ran out of chakra the 4th raikage killed by sasuke by fighting him

    i think sasuke will discover the next lewvel of chidori : Chidori -> Thunderclap/kirin (used against itachi) -> ???????
    and naruto will discover the 3rd level ofrasengan after rasen shurikan
    Are you serious? I think you need to get out the house more. You posting gibberish like this about Sasuke he won't be able to fight Naruto because his Nuts are going to be too swollen from you hanging from them.:flaw: fanboy
     
         

  4. #224
    Member
    Status
    NArutodes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenryoku View Post
    saying your first is hardly discussing the chapter -_-
    look whos talkin :flaw: anyway the chapter was good and gaara is bare strong
     
         

  5. #225
    Member
    Status
    NArutodes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke15 View Post
    also he said he would kill naruto first by heading to kanoa or however u spell it he still will participate in the war and im sure he wants to kill very kage and my predictions of the next kage are

    the 7th Hokage: Shikaku Nara or Kakashi Hatake i think more Shikaku because he is great in planning the only badthing is he isnt that strong kakashi has the mangekyou

    the 6th Mizukage: Ao because he is strong and has the Biakugan

    The 6th Kazekage: Kankuro but i highly dought Gaara will die

    the 4th Tsuchikage: Kitsuchi son of the 3rd Tsuchikage 2nd company captain which is the close range battle unit

    The 5th Raikage: Darui one he is a great planner two he has learned the "black lightning" and he is the 4th raikage's other arm

    The 5th Hokage will die by sasuke when pretecting naruto who is already injured from a fight with sasuke The 5th mizukage by sasuke in a few chapters the 3rd tsuchikage old age and ran out of chakra the 4th raikage killed by sasuke by fighting him

    i think sasuke will discover the next lewvel of chidori : Chidori -> Thunderclap/kirin (used against itachi) -> ???????
    and naruto will discover the 3rd level ofrasengan after rasen shurikan
    Bloody hell are u dizzy:flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:naruto will never let all those kage die by sasukes hand he will stop sasuke before he gets to any of them especially the hokage dumbsh*stfu
     
         

  6. #226
    Member
    Status
    NArutodes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    31
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage emmanuel View Post
    yuch! I can smell a ***** fanboys 4kin' ass 4rm here...there you go ranting and blabbing 'bout sasuke killing every kage...you must think naruto would sit and let all what you said happen? You shit..ng joker. Naruto's determination is to fight every battle on his own...sasuke would beg for mercy when they both meet so get set to be *****-slapped like sasuke.
    sasuke will never beg
     
         

  7. #227
    Academy Student elwshahy's Avatar
    Status
    elwshahy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mherbie2012 View Post
    I would hate to see the Mizakage die... But, we all know its going to happen. Iwant to see more crazy water justu. One chakra nature, that only has a little bit on. But, what they have shown was very nice.

    Does anyone know when the past Jinchuuriki will battle at all. I would like to see them battle. Sad there beast are not apart of them anymore, but they have crazy eyes.

    Hmmm... Next chapter going to good...maybe... I hope.

    Naruto. Please. Stay. Out! No one like's you, nor your clones.
    i wonder you dont love naruto so why you read manga called naruto
     
         

  8. #228
    Banned
    Status
    Nyan Cat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 558 Discussion and 559 Predictions

    I wonder if the Mizukage gets sealed next chapter..
     
         

  9. #229
    Academy Student mherbie2012's Avatar
    Status
    mherbie2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by elwshahy View Post
    i wonder you dont love naruto so why you read manga called naruto
    Ok. That what I meant is I love watching other people battles. Because Naruto, always use's the same attacks. Even thought they are beast, but i would enjoy seeing other people battle is fun, and we all get to learn new things.
     
         

  10. #230
    Senior Member tiptop's Avatar
    Status
    tiptop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,107
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

     
         

  11. #231
    Member coolcomfort's Avatar
    Status
    coolcomfort is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    omg 558 is so nice it was a clone who defeat raikage.... omg naruto really got strong!

    http://naruto-spoilers.com/naruto558...d_Naruto_558/1
     
         

  12. #232
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    483
    Location
    california
    SAGE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 557 Discussion and 558 Predictions

    www.mangazone.net

    its out , 558 mangazone.net
     
         

Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •