the King in this deck of
    cards.

Re: What Do You Think About 2nd Mizukage "Joki boy"

Quote Originally Posted by ~The Norwegian~ View Post
    Why is it, that all of your posts are:

Yea... no.... maybe.... well....
    Why do all of your posts have this emoticon O_o

On Topic:

The Mizukage's Joki Boy technique is a bit weird, and slightly confusing at first, but overall it's a very unique attack.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Well, I personally thought that the technique was VERY powerful.

Think about it, without Onoki telling Gaara what the technique WAS, it's possible that Gaara wouldn't have been able to defeat it.

We don't even know if it IS defeated because we haven't seen the next chapter. We are only ASSUMING it is because of the warm ending. Naruto is also on his way, I wonder what he was dealing with? Temari was also with him...

I personally thing that Naruto not being there was just to make Gaara fight by himself to show some growth. It was a story-progression for Gaara.

Gaara in the desert though=Mizukage is probably one of the FEW ninja that could take him.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

To be honest I want the ending naruto and sakura be dead. Sakura is a dumb girl ninja who's falling in love with a criminal and second naruto is idiot and stupid. Why would he want sasuke? is he gay? i liked the episode where kumogakure punches naruto face. I want something more like that....

I want naruto or sakura or both of them are dead. this manga is ok but i want climax of the story

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendo Pain View Post
    Kabuto allowed him to talk like all the other edos he said he thought it would be more of an emotional thing if they could talk and that would make it more effective he can have full control and make them stop talking if he needs to. But this tech was very powerful but not many ninjas in the Naruto Universe can take on Gaara while hes in a desert.
    ok then i wil mention three thngs first every edo is programmed to fight at best of their abilities bt they can still talk.as nagato or raikage or muu or zabuza was talking.bt kabuto can wipe the personalities making them just puppets.thats why neither nagato nor 3rd raikage spoke while they fought naruto.2nd mizukage is nt cntrlled to that point possibly because kabuto is unaware of hs abilities.plus gaara won only thanx to hs dad's gold dust.gaara's sand was useless against mizukage

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Onoki said even Muu had problems with the Jouki Boy Technique. It may just seem like an exploding clone but don't underestimate it. Obviously it's something to be feared. The alliance is lucky Gaara was there to fend him off. Hopefully next week we see some more action between the two

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto kyuubi View Post
    ok then i wil mention three thngs first every edo is programmed to fight at best of their abilities bt they can still talk.as nagato or raikage or muu or zabuza was talking.bt kabuto can wipe the personalities making them just puppets.thats why neither nagato nor 3rd raikage spoke while they fought naruto.2nd mizukage is nt cntrlled to that point possibly because kabuto is unaware of hs abilities.plus gaara won only thanx to hs dad's gold dust.gaara's sand was useless against mizukage
    If he wasn't being controlled he would not have fought against Gaara

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I thought the joki boy was powerful and made the mizukage a difficult opponent especially if one doesn't have knowledge about him, but I did find the jutsu pretty lame looking.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12