Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: your thoughts on last chapter...?

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Yes agree

lol I c but gaara and the mizukage are not leaf ninja...lol but I get what ur saying, and I don't think it will stay like that, as peopl will always have a diff. view on how to run things (when there isn't a common enemy)

lol who said that...naruto was in this ch and has been in the last few (like 92 of them...lol)
    forgetting the training session he had with bee?

people on this forum was basically *****ing that they wanted to se other characters beside naruto, when they finally get to see gara they want to see naruto again lol...i hope he gets in training soon again because he needs to fully control the kyuubi in order to beat sasuke and madara.

and i think that after this fight, kishi will focus a bit on kakashi until naruto comes and saves him and his group.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

mangastream said golden egg, that made TOOONS more sense than that uckling bs. overall okay chapter

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

This chapter was wack just like last chapter. People who say people will always complain well I didn't complain the weeks Itachi and Nagato vs Bee and Naruto. I didn't complain when we saw Sasuke for one page. I didn't complain when Naruto used Sage mode again and beat Raikage. This chapter was boring and lame. Yeah it was cool to see Gaara win but they could have had Gaara win halfway through the chapter. No Sasuke after seeing him too. I'm not a big Sasuke fan but not seeing him for 60 chapters and then him killing Zetsu you would expect to see a little bit of him this chapter but no. What about Kabuto and Madara if they would have said some stuff that would have made this lame chapter alright. I just wanted more after last weeks chapter was pretty boring.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

It was ok not perfect though i thought that the 3rd raikage was going to die
    OO well

Status
    Feb 2011
    "Dont Be Shy"

i found it interesting - so did the mizukage and muu actually make that technique together ?? = =

Page 2 of 2 « First 12