Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the mizu's tech's in conjunction is extremely deadly!

**Sigh**

yet again the bunch of you failed to realize the mizukages power when added together. the kokey boy tech is powerful, and beatable when against a ninja like gaara (which is pretty much unstoppable in the desert) and a group of ninja with a bunch being sensors.

the jokey boy tech isnt that great alone. but... when you add it with the CLAM mirage tech, its alomost unstoppable. picture this.. clam uses mirage tech.. mizu uses jokey boy.. the jokey boy clone with the eft of the mirag etech can kill any ninja that cant just destroy the whole battle feild (i.e. pains chibaku and shinra tensei, muu's dust [notice kishi made onoki run out of chakra to use dust techs.lol], hashiramas wood, hanzous poison cloud, etc etc).

overall i still put muu above the other 3 kages, but the mizu with that cobination is still a threat non the less. he can easily take out almost any ninja that does not hae the knowlege to know
    1) he is using a mirage (he told every one)
    2) his jokey boi isnt him aswell (onoki told everyone)
    3) and 3 this water oil combo power

so.. clam mirage+jokey boy= death! lol

i still have him top 10 or 15 in my book

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the mizu's tech's in conjunction is extremely deadly!

Why do you put Muu above all? Could you explain? ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    zOMG STATUZEESZ

yeah if all the information wasn't given out, he probably wouldve won

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said what what in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    hashiramas wood
    this always makes me laugh trololol

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    yeah, I mean, Muu can disappear from all sight and sensors, but the Mizukage doesn't need to disappear; he let's everyone see a mirage of him (they think it's him), and then kill them from there. The only thing I didn't like about that chapter is that it looks like Naruto's going to show up and kill him. *sigh*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

right

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    ok ill gladly and hopefully you can see why.

muu..
    1)super sensor- as in he senses all around him and can find where any ninja are located (mizukage, shadow clones, etc etc)
    2)because of hiw sensor ability its hard to hit him by surprise
    3)fire, wind, and earth techs- and we can use onoi as example of what muu can do with just regular elements
    4)dust techs that wipe out 100% of anything, powerful enuff to take out armies or a whole entire island!
    5) smart, experience, and knowledge! he know what he's doing.lol
    6) invisibility- out side of direct contact (i.e. sensor sand, water [2nd hokage], and snow/hail) you cannot find him
    7)wipes his chakra from the earth, as in you can not sense him with sharingan, byakugan sensors etc etc. add that with invisibility that sdeadly
    8) flight! nuff said, and can fly fast
    9) swordsman- 2 swords he carrys, im sure its not to look good.lol
    10) huge chakra to use dust techs (onoki couldnt after awhile)

if you add all together, he can kill 97% of all ninjas we have seen so far. he is just a bad match up to the majority of ninjas.lol

hell, he can just slice you while hes invisible ftw. and thats the simple thing that he can do to kill almost anyone.

if you would like i can list other powers of th eother kages and hsow he out feats them and is just the better balance ninja.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    yeah, I mean, Muu can disappear from all sight and sensors, but the Mizukage doesn't need to disappear; he let's everyone see a mirage of him (they think it's him), and then kill them from there. The only thing I didn't like about that chapter is that it looks like Naruto's going to show up and kill him. *sigh*
    but the mirage thing can be countered by big jutsus.

example: pains shinra tensei, just destroy everything
    sharingan can see though all genjutsu, but cannot see muu
    muus/onokis dust tech (the big one) that can destroy islands
    hashiramas wood would just create a forest! nuff said.lol
    etc etc. muu on the other hand can fly and be invisible. thats much more deadly then the mirage..

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How many people run around with freakin' gold sand?Gaara showed some tactical abilities by saving the gold for later use and let the mizu clone melt it,it also didn't hurt the alliance that they had sensors,plus onoki speaking about the tech in great detail.The tech is great,especially if he was
    alive.

anyhow,glad that you're finally impressed, although i still say he is better than muu.Sad to see the biggest/funniest troll leave the naruto universe.

Last edited by siyo; 09-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

**Sigh**

yet again the bunch of you failed to realize the mizukages power when added together. the kokey boy tech is powerful, and beatable when against a ninja like gaara (which is pretty much unstoppable in the desert) and a group of ninja with a bunch being sensors.

the jokey boy tech isnt that great alone. but... when you add it with the CLAM mirage tech, its alomost unstoppable. picture this.. clam uses mirage tech.. mizu uses jokey boy.. the jokey boy clone with the eft of the mirag etech can kill any ninja that cant just destroy the whole battle feild (i.e. pains chibaku and shinra tensei, muu's dust [notice kishi made onoki run out of chakra to use dust techs.lol], hashiramas wood, hanzous poison cloud, etc etc).

overall i still put muu above the other 3 kages, but the mizu with that cobination is still a threat non the less. he can easily take out almost any ninja that does not hae the knowlege to know
    1) he is using a mirage (he told every one)
    2) his jokey boi isnt him aswell (onoki told everyone)
    3) and 3 this water oil combo power

so.. clam mirage+jokey boy= death! lol

i still have him top 10 or 15 in my book
    yea it is a powerful tech.

I think muu and muzikage are more or less even. Muu wouldnt be able to just kill muizkage easily with a wide aoe attack. He has figure out the vaccinuty he in since I think thats why they killed eacdh other, so far it looks like muu connected dust tech and the clone explosion after killed muu during death match. Dust techs dont have too big aoe, big, but not like tailed beast bomb if u know what i mean.

As for power list with the recent kages we saw. I still think the third raikage is above muu and muzikage(espically him since water conducts electrity).

I think the 3rd raikage can tank dust techs if he tanked a full on beast bomb from ramaging 8 tailed beast. He recernly also tanked wind rasengan also. I think the only guys that will top are hasihrama and madara now with rinnegan. And ofc naruto down the track will no doubt get far more powerful just from a plot perceptive.

Last edited by psukkar; 09-28-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still don't understand how Muu died against the Mizu?

If that tech which seems to be the Mizu most powerful Which probably killed Muu was from Muu's ancestors and Muu had knowledge about it and was able to tell Onoki about it before his death, as stated in recent manga. How come Muu couldn't figure out his own plan against it?
    Muu is smarter then that.

Can some1 clarify this?

Last edited by JakeLife510; 09-28-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

I think muu and muzikage are more or less even. Muu wouldnt be able to just kill muizkage easily with a wide aoe attack. He has figure out the vaccinuty he in since I think thats why they killed eacdh other, so far it looks like muu connected dust tech and the clone explosion after killed muu during death match. Dust techs dont have too big aoe, big, but not like tailed beast bomb if u know what i mean.

As for power list with the recent kages we saw. I still think the third raikage is above muu and muzikage(espically him since water conducts electrity).

I think the 3rd raikage can tank dust techs if he tanked a full on beast bomb from ramaging 8 tailed beast. He recernly also tanked wind rasengan also. I think the only guys that will top are hasihrama and madara now with rinnegan. And ofc naruto down the track will no doubt get far more powerful just from a plot perceptive.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/514/2
    dust techs can destroy an entire island! which is pretty big. so he will find the mizu by just flying high, then destroy everything!

then he can sense him when he uses jokey boy tech. muu just is the moe ballanced of the bunch, the 3rd raikage is one demensional with gaaras dad, the mizu is balanced aswell but less then muu.

against the 3rd he'll just go invisible and fly, raikage will never find or catch him, since he can not fly or change the enviorment to atk muu. and being a smart kage, im sure he will enentualy figure something out. but it would be a crazy epic battle non the less.

i have muu slighly above raikage, but all around just better and harder to fight. but both are hard non the less. but 3rd raikage is too one dementional, but its still hard to get around so dont get me wrong. i know you are a huge 3rd raikage suppoter and i respect that! we need more supporters of ninjas that are not the main.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLife510 View Post
    I still don't understand how Muu died against the Mizu?

If that tech which seems to be the Mizu most powerful Which probably killed Muu was from Muu's ancestors and Muu had knowledge about it and was able to tell Onoki about it before his death, as stated in recent manga. How come Muu couldn't figure out his own plan against it?
    Muu is smarter then that.
    well we know muu killed the mizu first http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/3, so it could of been that the mizu damaged him so bad that he died later. and mizu knew the explosion would of eventualy killed him. think about it, how else would muu tell onoki about the tech?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    How many people run around with freakin' gold sand?Gaara showed some tactical abilities by saving the gold for later use and let the mizu clone melt it,it also didn't hurt the alliance that they had sensors,plus onoki speaking about the tech in great detail.The tech is great,especially if he was
    alive.

anyhow,glad that you're finally impressed, although i still say he is better than muu.Sad to see the biggest/funniest troll leave the naruto universe.
    i always been a suppoter of the mizu. i think he's a good character.lol and strong, just not better then muu. haha

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well we know muu killed the mizu first http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/525/3, so it could of been that the mizu damaged him so bad that he died later. and mizu knew the explosion would of eventualy killed him. think about it, how else would muu tell onoki about the tech?
    But that Jokey Boy technique was from Muu's ancestors? Shouldn't Muu have known about it prior to fighting the Mizu?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But that Jokey Boy technique was from Muu's ancestors? Shouldn't Muu have known about it prior to fighting the Mizu?
    true, but he probably used the tech at the end when both were low and weak. so thats when he didnt have (muu) enuff chakra to survive even tho he knew better. and also towards the end muu probably ran out of dust tech chakra to use against mizu just like onoki ran out of chakra to use just now. (notice kishi made it obvious that onoki sdid not use dust techs against the mizu at all.lol)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true, but he probably used the tech at the end when both were low and weak. so thats when he didnt have (muu) enuff chakra to survive even tho he knew better. and also towards the end muu probably ran out of dust tech chakra to use against mizu just like onoki ran out of chakra to use just now. (notice kishi made it obvious that onoki sdid not use dust techs against the mizu at all.lol)
    So Muu didn't expect the Mizu to use JokeyBoy?

Well regardless I still feel Muu could have beaten him without Dust tech.
    Muu: Go Invisible. Sensor where real mizu is. slice neck.

Can you link me to bold?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone is saying that the jutsu isnt that strong i think its awesome though. Its extremely fast first of all, not even gaaras sand could keep up. This is the same sand that was able to catch a flying deidara while the rest of the village aiming arrows and such could not hit him. While its still small it can slice you with water arms that can easily kill you. Also it cant be easily beaten like a normal clone because it is made of water like the hydration technique. Plus fighting it one on one is hard given that it can randomly expand Not to mention it can explide an infinite amount of times with no chakra cost. That explosion would have been extremely deadly if not for gaaras sand.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Muu didn't expect the Mizu to use JokeyBoy?

Well regardless I still feel Muu could have beaten him without Dust tech.
    Muu: Go Invisible. Sensor where real mizu is. slice neck.

Can you link me to bold?
    its not that easy, mizu creates hail. and when hail hits the invisible muu, itll note where he is.

and muu probably didnt even know he had the tech to let alone expect it. he probably ofc new the tech, but didnt know the mizu learned his ancestors tech. so i would assume it took him by surprise. and by the time the mizu used it it was probably late in the fight.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/556/4 & http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/556/5 that is when he showed us that onoki will not use dust against the mizu, so they had to find another way. and right here is where onki cannot join the fighthttp://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/557/5. so basicly kishi purposely didnt show dust agaisnt the mizu..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shodai View Post
    Everyone is saying that the jutsu isnt that strong i think its awesome though. Its extremely fast first of all, not even gaaras sand could keep up. This is the same sand that was able to catch a flying deidara while the rest of the village aiming arrows and such could not hit him. While its still small it can slice you with water arms that can easily kill you. Also it cant be easily beaten like a normal clone because it is made of water like the hydration technique. Plus fighting it one on one is hard given that it can randomly expand Not to mention it can explide an infinite amount of times with no chakra cost. That explosion would have been extremely deadly if not for gaaras sand.
    exactly!!!! and you add the clam to make the weaken mizu non visible to the equation, you then get a hard opponent to fight!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but the mirage thing can be countered by big jutsus.

example: pains shinra tensei, just destroy everything
    sharingan can see though all genjutsu, but cannot see muu
    muus/onokis dust tech (the big one) that can destroy islands
    hashiramas wood would just create a forest! nuff said.lol
    etc etc. muu on the other hand can fly and be invisible. thats much more deadly then the mirage..
    I'm sorry, but what chapTer does it say/show that Muu can fly? I must've missed it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its is bad not to have see all the hokages fight this battle atleast in this we would of seen all their abilities.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its not that easy, mizu creates hail. and when hail hits the invisible muu, itll note where he is.

and muu probably didnt even know he had the tech to let alone expect it. he probably ofc new the tech, but didnt know the mizu learned his ancestors tech. so i would assume it took him by surprise. and by the time the mizu used it it was probably late in the fight.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/556/4 & http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/556/5 that is when he showed us that onoki will not use dust against the mizu, so they had to find another way. and right here is where onki cannot join the fighthttp://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/557/5. so basicly kishi purposely didnt show dust agaisnt the mizu..

No no no no! thats a mistranslation!!!!! the real translation says That (ITS A TECHNIQUE THAT EVEN MUU COULDT DO ANYTHING AGAINST IT) Not that its a techniqe devoloped from his ancestors!!

i Swear!!! i Hate mistranslations!!!!!!, Mangastream did the same thing about the 3rd raikage, saying that he has a wind jutsu that could wipe everybody out.

Goddam Mistranslations!!!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

Wait who are you referring to that can only be beat by Hashirama and Madera?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    I'm sorry, but what chapTer does it say/show that Muu can fly? I must've missed it.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/553, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/17

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»