Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the mizu's tech's in conjunction is extremely deadly!

Incoming last hit/kill steal from Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    yea it is a powerful tech.

I think muu and muzikage are more or less even. Muu wouldnt be able to just kill muizkage easily with a wide aoe attack. He has figure out the vaccinuty he in since I think thats why they killed eacdh other, so far it looks like muu connected dust tech and the clone explosion after killed muu during death match. Dust techs dont have too big aoe, big, but not like tailed beast bomb if u know what i mean.

As for power list with the recent kages we saw. I still think the third raikage is above muu and muzikage(espically him since water conducts electrity).

I think the 3rd raikage can tank dust techs if he tanked a full on beast bomb from ramaging 8 tailed beast. He recernly also tanked wind rasengan also. I think the only guys that will top are hasihrama and madara now with rinnegan. And ofc naruto down the track will no doubt get far more powerful just from a plot perceptive.
    he didn't, don't you remember? the 8-tails and the Raikage both fell on their attacks before the hachibi could launch the TBB. raikage gave the scar to himself.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    he didn't, don't you remember? the 8-tails and the Raikage both fell on their attacks before the hachibi could launch the TBB. raikage gave the scar to himself.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/9 he's right.. they never had a chance to use there techs, they fell from exhaustion

Page 2 of 2 « First 12