Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Got Brains !

    Like iAlways knew that gaara was smart but this chapter just proved that he is smart as hell. Who do you think is smarter Gaara or Naruto? Each have shown a great bow of i intelligence in the War.
     
         

  2. #2
    Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    chad062388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    with Megumi and Shion
    Posts
    2,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    I think Gaara might be a little bit more tactical than Naruto is.
     
         

  3. #3
    ℙş⑂ḉℏ☮ Confucius's Avatar
    Status
    Confucius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Can't compare or choose. Both are smart or genuises in their own way.
     
         

  4. #4
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Can't compare or choose. Both are smart or genuises in their own way.
    Everyone says that. The question was simply who was smarter.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    -Kratos- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Gaara's smarter, he used Gold Dust really good and defeated one of the strongest kage.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Member -God of War-'s Avatar
    Status
    -God of War- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Naruto and Gaara were smarter and intelligent in this War...but i think that Gaara was smarter at this chapter(and is smarter). I don't know...we have to wait for the other chapters !
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by iKiddMars View Post
    Like iAlways knew that gaara was smart but this chapter just proved that he is smart as hell. Who do you think is smarter Gaara or Naruto? Each have shown a great bow of i intelligence in the War.
    I think Gaara is, but idk for some reason Naruto is thinking a little better lately. He did figure out the how to defeat the 3rd Raikage. (with help of the 8 tail's ofcourse but still he was the one that put the thought together.)
     
         

  8. #8
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by iKiddMars View Post
    Like iAlways knew that gaara was smart but this chapter just proved that he is smart as hell. Who do you think is smarter Gaara or Naruto? Each have shown a great bow of i intelligence in the War.
    They don't process the same information in battle the same way. Gaara understands and explains his actions, Naruto is much more intuitive in his understanding in general. I don't think either approach is better so long as both get the job done.

    Though breaking it all down in your opponent's face before finishing them like Gaara did makes you seem like a bigger badass to me, personally. Naruto would scream something about not giving up or something I guess, more emotional. Personal preferences I suppose. :shrug:

    Peace
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Nittskay's Avatar
    Status
    Nittskay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by iKiddMars View Post
    Everyone says that. The question was simply who was smarter.
    You weren't going to let him get away from that one. xD

    Gaara is obviously "smarter". He no longer has Shukaku and Kishi unsummoned his plot shield though, so he won't be much of anything for long. :D
     
         

  10. #10
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Well Mizukage is sealed. So onto Kakashi's rampage being interupted by gay naruto.
     
         

  11. #11
    Genius
    Status
    Shivamcoder3013 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Naruto is smarter in dire situations.Gaara is smarter n basic situations.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Aenigma's Avatar
    Status
    Aenigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    2,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so done, yet I continue
    on.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Though breaking it all down in your opponent's face before finishing them like Gaara did makes you seem like a bigger badass to me, personally. Naruto would scream something about not giving up or something I guess, more emotional. Personal preferences I suppose. :shrug:

    I agree with this.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Naruto420's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmike View Post
    I think Gaara is, but idk for some reason Naruto is thinking a little better lately. He did figure out the how to defeat the 3rd Raikage. (with help of the 8 tail's ofcourse but still he was the one that put the thought together.)
    just like how gara got a little info on how his oponents jutsu works. it goes both ways.
     
         

  14. #14
    Datte Bayo ! iKiddMars's Avatar
    Status
    iKiddMars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Got Brains !

    Quote Originally Posted by Nittskay View Post
    You weren't going to let him get away from that one. xD

    Gaara is obviously "smarter". He no longer has Shukaku and Kishi unsummoned his plot shield though, so he won't be much of anything for long. :D
    , Seriously iWas just lyke answer the question and not be to Vague. But Yeah iThink Gaara is as well. but naruto really did show what else he got from his dad besides appearances, He decoded how to take out the raikage.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •