The Great One kobi sugoichi kempachi's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

J man and Itachi Accomplises??

This Is my theory on J man and Itachi son

My theory is that Itachi was Jiraiya's "Inside Man". Why? Because Itachi sacificed His own clan to protect Konoha. Madara alluded that Itachi was one of his biggest threats to his Goal. It is the Backed up by the fact that He rigged Sasuke's Sharingan To "self-activate" when gazed upon by an other sharingan: that being Madara's. Since Itachi fans brag on Itachi ginus(wich he does have somewhat ) Madara informed Sasuke that it was a "fail-safe" on stoping him from contacting Sasuke (wich He then added, " But Itachi only completed the "fail" part." !!Burnnn!!.)

But realy Itachi tried to take Madara out Before He Got to Konoha. Jiraiya , before he left for Amegakure, told Tsunade and mentioned it a couple of times in the manga that he had some one giving him the Info an accomplise. Um.. Hum.. :y and Jiraiya was tailing the Akatsuki but how could he when Nagato put up a Barriers around the areas that can sense intruders. Jiraiya only got pass one and got caught. If He had been tailing them, he would have got caught a long time ago. The only sufficient way to uptain Info like where the main leader's hide out is, Is to get it from someone close to the group>like Itachi. They both are shown to have strong love for Konoha:

- Both were close to Hurizen/Hurizen being very close to Jiraiya.
    The 3rd Might have new indirectly that Itachi would be joining a terrorist group but he didnt know the full details.

- Itachi with his sacrifice for Konoha

- J man with his life sacrifice to unmask the truth about the Rinnagan ( wich he sussesfuly did in vane)

It is Highy possible that this was the deal and Itachi could have been J man's inside man. Im not sayin that they new eachother or that J man New his accomplise.
    This just came to thought, Maybe Jiraiya was getting info from some one and that Itachi was giving it to some one. Hum.. This would mean that there was a ""middle-man""", a person who was receiving info and passing it along to J man.

Wow Mind- Boggling :crazy:

Last edited by kobi sugoichi kempachi; 09-28-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Re: J man and Itachi Accomplises??

not likely, seeing as they fought before

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its theory not theary

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Blade View Post
    its theory not theary
    so many errors not just that

A senju within the uchiha Mizukata's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi was purpousely leaking wile others tought he was being careless about letting out info about akatsuki...
    jiraiya was searching and investigating orochimaru,he ended up catching itachi's and orochimaru's leaks.After realizing akatsuki was a far more important than his former team mate he left to pursue more info on akatsuki and ended up catching some intel from itachi
    this is my view...
    thet worent working together it was just pure coincidence...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi son?!?!?!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not too sure if i should agree with you or disagree with this theory but hell i like it =]

yeah sure you havn't really got alot to go on but it could be one of them side parts we never hear.
    it does seem logical that itachi would want konoha knowing whats going on seeing as thats why he joined. oh and to spy on madara =]

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Blade View Post
    its theory not theary
    Quote Originally Posted by mas129 View Post
    so many errors not just that

Hay... Lil Jimmies... Have you ever herd of Editing:P

Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~
    itachi son?!?!?!

Yes Jimmy ~Son~

Last edited by kobi sugoichi kempachi; 09-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Maybe, but Jiraiya originally started spying on Akatsuki because he was following Orochimaru everywhere, and Orochimaru joined up. We've seen Jiraiya's infiltration skills, and he's pretty damn good at gathering intel. I don't think getting caught spying on Nagato is that much of a knock when he had that whole city locked down with his rain jutsu and bearer of the Rinnegan. Itachi may have leaked stuff, but I don't think he was necessary at all for Jiraiya's success.

If anything, Orochimaru may be indirectly more responsible, in my opinion, for Jiraiya's success at spying and learning to recon than Itachi when you think about the fact that Jiraiya tracked him, likely learning on the fly, and he ain't an easy guy to follow.

At first glance you wouldn't really think of Jiraiya with his famous books, saki, women, and gambling would make a great spy, but he knew when to be serious. Not to mention his sinister tickling torture.

Peace

Last edited by leafeater; 09-28-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Maybe, but Jiraiya originally started spying on Akatsuki because he was following Orochimaru everywhere, and Orochimaru joined up. We've seen Jiraiya's infiltration skills, and he's pretty damn good at gathering intel. I don't think getting caught spying on Nagato is that much of a knock when he had that whole city locked down with his rain jutsu and bearer of the Rinnegan. Itachi may have leaked stuff, but I don't think he was necessary at all for Jiraiya's success.

At first glance you wouldn't really think of Jiraiya with his famous books, saki, women, and gambling would make a great spy, but he knew when to be serious. Not to mention his sinister tickling torture.

Peace
    He was following madara but I didn't mention it. My point is that when Oro left the Akatsuki, J man had kno leads on the akatsuki and there was some who gave him a lead on Nagato being in Amegakure. Nagato had other barriers that can alert him. J man would ha got cought long before. Plus, We can assume that Itachi never told Nagato that J man was on to them, If he Did then Nagato would of new from the start that J man was the one who broke into Amegakure. And Dint I mention that J man said that he was geting his intel from someone

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by kobi sugoichi kempachi View Post

He was following madara but I didn't mention it. My point is that when Oro left the Akatsuki, J man had kno leads on the akatsuki and there was some who gave him a lead on Nagato being in Amegakure. Nagato had other barriers that can alert him. J man would ha got cought long before. Plus, We can assume that Itachi never told Nagato that J man was on to them, If he Did then Nagato would of new from the start that J man was the one who broke into Amegakure. And Dint I mention that J man said that he was geting his intel from someone
    I'm not ruling it out. I just don't think that that's how it happened. Jiraiya developed excellent tracking, recon, and spy skills, and I think that's how he got the majority of his information. Whether there were leaks coming from Akatsuki is perfectly plausible. As we know, Sasori when dying gave away info on Orochimaru, granted not quite the same thing, but still. Akatsuki in general weren't the most subtle ninja around either.

Also, why would he have been following Madara, when before the fight with Nagato he debated whether Madara was still alive based on the Kyuubi attack 16 years ago with Gamatora the key-seal toad. That doesn't make sense.

Saying that Jiraiya is getting his intel from someone is very vague. As we know, Akatsuki members had assistants such as Sasori having Kabuto, or it could've been a broker like Kakuzu dealt with his bounties. I'm willing to say it's possible, but I don't think it was necessary, and I think Itachi was likely focused on scheming around Madara and Sasuke personally as his priorities. As someone is vague, it could've been Itachi. I don't know based on the evidence provided and what I've seen Jiraiya do without Itachi.

Peace

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i ment oro

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha this is a bit far fetched but far better than heaps of "itachi threads" out there like the reatardeed one about itachi being the main villan of naruto

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

maybe