Status
    May 2011
    ゆず「表裏一体」

kakashi's rampage?

Wth are ppl talking about Kakashi's rampage? Didn't we already see him defeat Zabuza and Haku?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: kakashi's rampage?

we'll prolly see it on the anime

Status
    Aug 2011
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

he said he reached his boiling point and, now he was going to go on a rampage. But we didn't see it

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Wth are ppl talking about Kakashi's rampage? Didn't we already see him defeat Zabuza and Haku?
    i hate to break the bad news to you but , i already made this thread,,,spam tyme:flaw:

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

The rampage was against the 7 nin swordsman .. but we've seen him twice after that anyway

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EQUILIBRIUM View Post
    i hate to break the bad news to you but , i already made this thread,,,spam tyme:flaw:
    um i did the same thing:flaw: so who is copying who?:lili:

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    After Kakashi's team sealed Zabuza and Haku Kakashi got incredibly angry.

When Haku was baiting for Zabuza back in the first arc Kakashi mentions that Zabuza actually hesitated in the middle of his blade swing because of his hidden feelings for Haku. But this time Zabuza didn't hesitate whatsoever. After they seal Zabuza and Haku, Kakashi gets angry at the immorality of the Edo Tensei in that it robs the emotions/feels from shinobi who've given their lives and uses them as tools.

Kakashi says it takes a lot to get him this mad and he states he's finally reached his boiling point. He says, "the shinobi who's copied over 100 jutsu is about to go on a rampage..."

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

yea me too, its not like we are going to see anything new from kahashi than his life and death match against deva pain. He showed everything, and we know how much stamina he has with great detail.

I was majorly disappointed when we didnt see the byukgan brothers fight. The one time we see the bkugan in action in part 2 kishi skips it. Man that annpyed me to hell. Thank god he showed us the hanzo fight even though it was anticlimatic with hanzo killing himself in the end to be sealed.

But kahashi's rampage was no big deal. What would have been nice is to see gai and kahashi fight togther. The more Gai we see the better we dont see many epic taijutsu fights, it is reserved for him really.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Kakashi got angry from this edo jutsu making him fight people he doesn't want to fiight , moreover he saw Haku sliced without mercy by Zabuza due to Kabuto's control,so he went on a rampage.

I predict we will see next " Mifune's division vs Chiyo , Kimimaro & Chūkichi " hoping for some Jugo vs Kimimaro

Next we will see " Kakashi's division vs Swordsmen of the Mist , Pakura & Gari " Hoping here for Suigetsu vs Mangetsu Hozuki & Suigetsu being declared as the next leader of the swordsmen of the mist.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post
    Kakashi got angry from this edo jutsu making him fight people he doesn't want to fiight , moreover he saw Haku sliced without mercy by Zabuza due to Kabuto's control,so he went on a rampage.

I predict we will see next " Mifune's division vs Chiyo , Kimimaro & Chūkichi " hoping for some Jugo vs Kimimaro

Next we will see " Kakashi's division vs Swordsmen of the Mist , Pakura & Gari " Hoping here for Suigetsu vs Mangetsu Hozuki & Suigetsu being declared as the next leader of the swordsmen of the mist.
    yeah that would be great

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post

Agreed.

In my mind, Kimimaro vs Jugo is almost guranteed. Not to bad-mouth the man, but if Kishi doesn't pin those two together then he is a big big fool.

Suigetsu vs Mangetsu should also be a very very good bet

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Kakashi and Rampage were both written in the same sentence, once, last year within the manga. T
    he second special word, Rampage, never occured. Kishimoto appears to suffer Alzheimer (genjustu)