31 17.13%
  • naruto sm

150 82.87%
Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Gaara Vs Naruto Sage MOde

:flaw:have any of you seen the movie Inheritors of the Will of Fire???? naruto pretty much beat garra with out sage mode there. so with sm garra is done for hands down! one weakness for garra is if some one is faster than his sand and naruto is like 100 times faster with sm garra is done . oh and if naruto brought out the 9 tails cloak garra would die like instantly. i mean if naruto can dodge the raikage at full speed!!!!!! its done:P

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    You naruto fans know nothing, can you see that gaara defeated the second mizukage someone even mu could not defeat?!
    Hahaha!!! Can ur so called Gaara last a second against Edo Raikage????:flaw:

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

only a fanboy that'll say gaara wins, c'mon dude! open up ur eyes! i knowyou're A BIG FANBOY but please don't let ur fanboy thingy make you stating such a stupid and moronic thing!

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I'll be honest I like Gaara better so may be a bit biased towards him.
    However, Naruto is so over powered, he can just pull anything out of his chakra to win.
    Still I wouldnt mind seeing a fight like that, Naruto is normally a close range fighter where as Gaara could go up in the air and fight him long range. It would be interesting to see Naruto try to over come that.
    And would Gaara's sand be strong enough (now with the gold dust aswell) to take on his rasengan?
    And yes Naruto beat Gaara when they were kids but that was the whole if you fight for others your stronger crap thy were doing to try and change Gaara from a lunatic, now Gaara is sane and the golden duckling.
    Naruto's fights are usually just his sheer willpower, force and determination, it would be good to see him go up against someone who he could just punch and win but had to actually plan and think about it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

And with everyone complaining about Gaara losing to deidara, well maybe if he didnt save his entire village he could have won. I mean if it was Naruto he wouldnt have been able to cover the bomb and everyone would have just died.

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome boy View Post
    only a fanboy that'll say gaara wins, c'mon dude! open up ur eyes! i knowyou're A BIG FANBOY but please don't let ur fanboy thingy make you stating such a stupid and moronic thing!
    Gaara isn't even my favorite characters, but people are highly underestimating him and overestimating Sage Mode.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.

naruto has already beat gaara even without sm,so naruto would win again for sure

Senior Member ninjastormgenaration33's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

SM Naruto FTW

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Pls stop comparing the good guy...Naruto would defeat gaara but it wont be am easy battle though we all know their skills but naruto has not fully gain the use of his wind affiliation i e, wind release and wind style,meaning he is still improving and sage mode? plsssssss he would definitely win and am not saying this as a fan of naruto i dig gaara aswell but i dont think they will both battle...am jussayin

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

you need to shut ur mouth, maybe you were sitting on ur head or upside down while watching Naruto...

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Gaara isn't even my favorite characters, but people are highly underestimating him and overestimating Sage Mode.
    You need to shut ur mouth , maybe u were watching with ur ass on ur head or just sitting up side down

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto wins

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Gaara is much stronger now. And without Kyuubi, Naruto would be dead.
    r u retarded, watch the fifth movie naruot kicks gaara's ass if an instant, if anything gaara has only gotten faster.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Wow,people really underestimate Gaara.I like both,and naruto would smoke gaara in RM,But i pick gaara here.Gaara is the youngest kage ever,and in the last couple of chapters, he has showed brilliance, when it comes changing up his style in the middle of a battle, and the ability to think ahead..

He was able to detect the invincible muu,tank some the most dangerous offense in the show,and convince his dad he still possesed the one tailed beast.Gaara is not the same guy from part one,and he has improved tremendously and arguably he has the best all around defense in the entire show.

And don't bring up movies and the anime,because those aren't considered canon.

Academy Student is madara madara's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazekageGeo View Post
    i think gaara
    ofc you do, noone that isn't naruto hater woudn't ask this stupid question its obvious, naruto sage mode = unlimited chakra= unlimited amount of rasen shuriken and i think gara's sand cant kept them away and he isnt the fastest person either but he is very strong in the top 10 currently alive :D meibe top 5

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Naruto will destroy gaara unless they are in a desert.for in desert gaara wins.and sage mode is powerful enough.its stronger than j man's sage mode.naruto can still summon the toads to use the genjutsu

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Gaara is much stronger now. And without Kyuubi, Naruto would be dead.
    what are you saying, perfect manipulation of the sage mode chakra olone is almost upto a tailed beast chakra so the kyuubi in naruto is just unneeded alternative to beat gaara

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Dembos View Post
    Even in nine-tails mode naruto has little chance against gaara. Naruto himself said that gaara has the ultimate defence that means his defence is better than the third's lightning amour and even soosano.
    First of all because Naruto said that it means nothing AT ALL. Compared to the 3rd Raikage, Gaara's defence is pure shit. The Raikage fought for days on end and Gaara is trying to take down the Mizukage and can't he was helped 2 times, the Sensor and the Clam (The 2 most important ones). Naruto has defeated Muu, defeated the 3rd Raikage, and he can MOP THE FLOOR with Gaara in a fight, go watch the Shippuden movie 4, it isn't canon. But then again a win is a win.

Lastly, stop being such a fan-boy yes I admit, Gaara is one of my favorite characters he's a boss when it comes to being in the top 15 shinobis, but against Naruto in Sage Mode, dude he'd get murdered, it's no contest.

Oh and I don't know about you but since when is Gaara's defence surpassing that of an Uchiha who has unlocked Susano'o, that's like saying Minato's Rasengan is stronger than Naruto's Rasenshuriken. It's not even plausible, Susano'o is way stronger than Gaara's ultimate defence, I mean a little witch(with a capital b) ass chidori broke through Gaara's defence. While it took a Raikage to break through Susano'o. Please kid I don't know what you have in your head, but this is for you see image for details: LOL

Last edited by Sannin Elite; 09-30-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

hm can't see the draw option:\

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto would win but garaa is a flying long distance fightern he is more skilled and smarter than naruto. but naruto got sage mode.... but it will be close i took naruto but my mind think its garaa