View Poll Results: What do you think of the theory?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree.

    2 20.00%
  • Some of it makes sense.

    2 20.00%
  • I don't agree.

    1 10.00%
  • This theory blows.

    5 50.00%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    I'm not sure if this is possible, but let's say Itachi told Sasuke the truth about his clan. Let's also say Sasuke understood why Itachi had to kill everybody and they decided to protect Konoha together.

    Now, we all know Madara took his brother's eyes by force as it's pretty common sense that you can not die if someone takes your eyes surgically. Back then they didn't know about EMS, but in the current storyline they do.

    So is it possible for the brothers to swap eyes and both gain EMS? The only problem I see in this is that Sasuke had a normal sharingan. However, Kakashi managed to awaken his mangekyo even though he is not an Uchiha so that makes me think:

    1. Sasuke takes Itachi's MS eyes which obviously turn into EMS even though he didn't have MS himself because the eyes in a different host gain permanent light.
    2. Itachi takes Sasuke's ordinary sharingan, but still manages to unlock EMS. Why? Because Itachi had already achieved the next step so his body somehow remembered it (kinda like Cell returning in his perfect form without C17 and C18), which leads to him getting EMS as well.

    By doing that I believe both would awaken EMS and Itachi would regain his health. How? Well, Itachi said that Sasuke's eyes would grant him true immortality so I say that would mean cure him of his disease too.



    Then they could return to Konoha. Before you say they're criminals, let's analize their status.

    1. Sasuke is a missing-nin, but to that point of the story he didn't actually do anything bad at all. He would be able to return to Konoha because we all know the 5th has decided not to kill him until recent events.
    2. Itachi's slaughter of the clan was his mission so technically he could also return to the Leaf. He didn't do anything wrong since joining Akatsuki and we all know he did it in order to keep an eye on them.

    To wrap this up, Sasuke and Itachi would both get stronger, (maybe) be immortal and thus help Konoha and the Alliance in defeating Madara as well as restoring their clan.

    So, what do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,373
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    All that bla bla wont happen so u wasted ur time tbh
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,161
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    All that bla bla wont happen so u wasted ur time tbh
    lmao amazing first post. Similar to what I was gonna say
     
         

  4. #4
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,974
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Ive actually thought of this already.
    Good thread
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    obviously it's not gonna happen, that's why I added the 4th answer in the poll (for you guys who just had to say it's not gonna happen)

    I think it's still better than talking about Tobi=Obito or Minato is the 6th coffin
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Believe it or not but i thought about this to.
     
         

  7. #7
    pradattauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    pradattauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,912
    "Watch him lose them
    all"
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible, but let's say Itachi told Sasuke the truth about his clan. Let's also say Sasuke understood why Itachi had to kill everybody and they decided to protect Konoha together.

    Now, we all know Madara took his brother's eyes by force as it's pretty common sense that you can not die if someone takes your eyes surgically. Back then they didn't know about EMS, but in the current storyline they do.

    So is it possible for the brothers to swap eyes and both gain EMS? The only problem I see in this is that Sasuke had a normal sharingan. However, Kakashi managed to awaken his mangekyo even though he is not an Uchiha so that makes me think:

    1. Sasuke takes Itachi's MS eyes which obviously turn into EMS even though he didn't have MS himself because the eyes in a different host gain permanent light.
    2. Itachi takes Sasuke's ordinary sharingan, but still manages to unlock EMS. Why? Because Itachi had already achieved the next step so his body somehow remembered it (kinda like Cell returning in his perfect form without C17 and C18), which leads to him getting EMS as well.

    By doing that I believe both would awaken EMS and Itachi would regain his health. How? Well, Itachi said that Sasuke's eyes would grant him true immortality so I say that would mean cure him of his disease too.



    Then they could return to Konoha. Before you say they're criminals, let's analize their status.

    1. Sasuke is a missing-nin, but to that point of the story he didn't actually do anything bad at all. He would be able to return to Konoha because we all know the 5th has decided not to kill him until recent events.
    2. Itachi's slaughter of the clan was his mission so technically he could also return to the Leaf. He didn't do anything wrong since joining Akatsuki and we all know he did it in order to keep an eye on them.

    To wrap this up, Sasuke and Itachi would both get stronger, (maybe) be immortal and thus help Konoha and the Alliance in defeating Madara as well as restoring their clan.

    So, what do you think?
    will add your rep......its ok....
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,359
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    obviously it's not gonna happen, that's why I added the 4th answer in the poll (for you guys who just had to say it's not gonna happen)

    I think it's still better than talking about Tobi=Obito or Minato is the 6th coffin
    I agree with you on that but yeah...... it doesn't matter anymore.
    Would have been a good theory back then though. Props
     
         

  9. #9
    Luther's Avatar
    Status
    Luther is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,682
    Location
    Hungary.
    Premeditated Murder.
     



    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    not bad
     
         

  10. #10
    Member laxus's Avatar
    Status
    laxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    832
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
    2. Itachi takes Sasuke's ordinary sharingan, but still manages to unlock EMS. Why? Because Itachi had already achieved the next step so his body somehow remembered it (kinda like Cell returning in his perfect form without C17 and C18), which leads to him getting EMS as well.
    itachi needs an active/working ms to achieve that form the ems, 3 tomoe sharingan inserted into another uchiha with a mangekyo shouldn't result in a ems if there were the uchiha by now would have taken over konoha and by just swaping your eyes like that will give you a 3 tomoe sharingan.if itachi did that he must train sauske eyes to a mangkeyo sharingan.
     
         
    Last edited by laxus; 10-02-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  11. #11
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by laxus View Post
    itachi needs an active/working ms to achieve that form the ems, 3 tomoe sharingan inserted into another uchiha with a mangekyo shouldn't result in a ems if there were the uchiha by now would have taken over konoha and by just swaping your eyes like that will give you a 3 tomoe sharingan.if itachi did that he must train sauske eyes to a mangkeyo sharingan.
    that may be true, but I don't think so
    I think they simply didn't knew about it as the only one who might have known fled the village (Madara)
     
         
    Last edited by Makz; 10-02-2011 at 06:40 PM.

  12. #12
    Member The L's Avatar
    Status
    The L is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    226
    Hashirma solo
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    no its not possible they cut out the iris and stick it on the other eye giving it eternal light
     
         

  13. #13
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Makz View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible, but let's say Itachi told Sasuke the truth about his clan. Let's also say Sasuke understood why Itachi had to kill everybody and they decided to protect Konoha together.

    Now, we all know Madara took his brother's eyes by force as it's pretty common sense that you can not die if someone takes your eyes surgically. Back then they didn't know about EMS, but in the current storyline they do.

    So is it possible for the brothers to swap eyes and both gain EMS? The only problem I see in this is that Sasuke had a normal sharingan. However, Kakashi managed to awaken his mangekyo even though he is not an Uchiha so that makes me think:

    1. Sasuke takes Itachi's MS eyes which obviously turn into EMS even though he didn't have MS himself because the eyes in a different host gain permanent light.
    2. Itachi takes Sasuke's ordinary sharingan, but still manages to unlock EMS. Why? Because Itachi had already achieved the next step so his body somehow remembered it (kinda like Cell returning in his perfect form without C17 and C18), which leads to him getting EMS as well.

    By doing that I believe both would awaken EMS and Itachi would regain his health. How? Well, Itachi said that Sasuke's eyes would grant him true immortality so I say that would mean cure him of his disease too.



    Then they could return to Konoha. Before you say they're criminals, let's analize their status.

    1. Sasuke is a missing-nin, but to that point of the story he didn't actually do anything bad at all. He would be able to return to Konoha because we all know the 5th has decided not to kill him until recent events.
    2. Itachi's slaughter of the clan was his mission so technically he could also return to the Leaf. He didn't do anything wrong since joining Akatsuki and we all know he did it in order to keep an eye on them.

    To wrap this up, Sasuke and Itachi would both get stronger, (maybe) be immortal and thus help Konoha and the Alliance in defeating Madara as well as restoring their clan.

    So, what do you think?
    I've wondered the same thing. It's so hard to say if it's true or not. If it is true then Madara stole his brothers eyes rather than his brother giving his eyes up. The Uchiha as a whole would have been much more powerful if it was possible so I doubt that it is. They wouldn't have the history of going around stealing each others eyes, everyone would just get the mangekyou and swap eyes so they'd all have ems.

    Quote Originally Posted by The L View Post
    no its not possible they cut out the iris and stick it on the other eye giving it eternal light
    Where do you hear that? It certainly wasn't ever stated in the manga.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Makz's Avatar
    Status
    Makz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    560
    Location
    Rijeka, Croatia
    I said what what in the butt.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by The L View Post
    no its not possible they cut out the iris and stick it on the other eye giving it eternal light
    umm what?
     
         

  15. #15
    Member
    Status
    Brexten is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by The L View Post
    no its not possible they cut out the iris and stick it on the other eye giving it eternal light
    WTF?! :flaw:
    DonĀ“t do that ever again!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •