Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke fan's are going to be disappointed

I have a feeling EMS is not as simple as it look's. why? well look at the fact's we have never seen Madara/tobi use it, also if i am tobi(master mind) why in heaven's would i want to have someone near if not equal to i am to use EMS, that would threaten my goals and plan for domination, and sasuke has a history of being a back stabber, madara know's this. one thing i don't understand about madara, kishi showed that he had a room full of sharingon's in episode/216;i am willing to put money that EMS has either a life risk, or a certain usage which means the wielder cannot using ever again after that time period. that's why i feel that madara kept his a regular sharingon on and he went for rennigon. if he doesn't have it he could have took sasuke in the surgery and if he does have it, its ability may be a one time thing. but what do you guys think? will sasuke use it against naruto and in the heat of battle say "oh sht wtf? my eye's or will the eye live up to it's reputation. (over all i am very disappointed with kishi and the fact that byakugon doesn't have a upgrade since sharingon was said to come from it. i won't argueWTH about rennigon because it's basically the king of all eye ability's.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke fan's are going to be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I have a feeling EMS is not as simple as it look's. why? well look at the fact's we have never seen Madara/tobi use it, also if i am tobi(master mind) why in heaven's would i want to have someone near if not equal to i am to use EMS, that would threaten my goals and plan for domination, and sasuke has a history of being a back stabber, madara know's this. one thing i don't understand about madara, kishi showed that he had a room full of sharingon's in episode/216;i am willing to put money that EMS has either a life risk, or a certain usage which means the wielder cannot using ever again after that time period. that's why i feel that madara kept his a regular sharingon on and he went for rennigon. if he doesn't have it he could have took sasuke in the surgery and if he does have it, its ability may be a one time thing. but what do you guys think? will sasuke use it against naruto and in the heat of battle say "oh sht wtf? my eye's or will the eye live up to it's reputation. (over all i am very disappointed with kishi and the fact that byakugon doesn't have a upgrade since sharingon was said to come from it. i won't argueWTH about rennigon because it's basically the king of all eye ability's.
    I agree with you. I don't think it's all that special.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

where does it ever say the sharingan came from the byakugan???????

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Fail WTH

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't really know , it's called eternal , which means it will never go blind as Itachi stated .

N.B If it doesn't go blind ever , then Sasuke basically can stay in Susanoo 24/7 , how can Naruto fight that ? ( if it's true )

Status
    Sep 2011
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O

I just always though because Madara supposedly is "Just a shell of his former self" he isn't at full power so this is his plan to get all his power back and launch his eye of the moon plan. The reason why I say that is throughout all the flash backs we see with him he always seems to be worry free like it was all planned. Who knows only time or kishi can tell us the answer.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post
    I don't really know , it's called eternal , which means it will never go blind as Itachi stated .

N.B If it doesn't go blind ever , then Sasuke basically can stay in Susanoo 24/7 , how can Naruto fight that ? ( if it's true )
    WTH just no, he couldn´t, Susano´o absorbs HUGE amount of chakra, so just no

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

his still loses chakra.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jmjroc View Post

In part one during the chunin exam , can't remember the episode.I think it was when Neji was fighting hinata.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

During the chunin exams I believe it was kakashi who said that but it was definitely said someone in original naruto

Member Sage Of The Six Pringles's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if you read all the chapter's from episode 1 you would have knew.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Uzumaki View Post

he stays in it until he runs out of chakra.

Sasuketheultimateninja sasukeultimateninja's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing the naruto ultimate
    ninja 3. Can't wait the part 4
    to be out

i don't think so even though it's possible.however madara wants revenge on the konoha leaf just like sasuke and he can't fool sasuke by giving him another sharingan instead of itachi's own because he knows that sasuke can tell the difference between his brother's powers and that of any other normal sharingan user so he will have no choice but to give the hsaringan of itachi to him.but you are somehow right he might know that sasuke will turn on him.but i know that madara will have another plan instead of making sasuke suffer.after all sasuke did most of the dirty work for him.the least he could do is to give itachi's eyes to him.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    I agree with you. I don't think it's all that special.
    am sharingan doesnt come from byakugon, most likely byakugon comes from sharingan but not too sure about that but definately sharingan does not come from byakugon.

you have a good theory but i doubt it, because the only thing we know about ems is that it will make u not lose your sight, nothing else, in other words all the same powers you had with mangekyou is what u gonna have wit ems.which is why i think madara doesn't need to worry about sasuke cause sasuke cannot kill madara with or without ems, cause sasuke hasn't been around him long enough to know what he s up to or what his weaknesses are. also the way it looks sasuke is hell bent on revenge and could care less about what madara plans to do

the only thing that would disappoint me is if he goes back to konoha with gay ass naruto and get wit sakura. i want him to give up on his revenge but i want him to kill the other 2 elders first and then go re-build his clan separate from konoha.

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

sasuke will pwn alot .so stay soon and be disapointed that people will be throw around like paper when sasuke goes to the battle field

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ganjababy View Post
    am sharingan doesnt come from byakugon, most likely byakugon comes from sharingan but not too sure about that but definately sharingan does not come from byakugon.

you have a good theory but i doubt it, because the only thing we know about ems is that it will make u not lose your sight, nothing else, in other words all the same powers you had with mangekyou is what u gonna have wit ems.which is why i think madara doesn't need to worry about sasuke cause sasuke cannot kill madara with or without ems, cause sasuke hasn't been around him long enough to know what he s up to or what his weaknesses are. also the way it looks sasuke is hell bent on revenge and could care less about what madara plans to do

the only thing that would disappoint me is if he goes back to konoha with gay ass naruto and get wit sakura. i want him to give up on his revenge but i want him to kill the other 2 elders first and then go re-build his clan separate from konoha.
    lol ???? go tell kishi that sharingon don't come from byakugon since he fliping write it so, in the chunin exam-renningon>byakugon>sharingon you can even tell, just by looking at the rennigon and take out the line's >.>

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i honestly have no clue. could EMS have some other capabilties? maybe? not sure. Is it the same thing but no going blind? dont know either. but here is a question i want to ask. If you in fact cannot go blind. then could u take control of a tailed beast with it and not go blind? i remember the price for controlling th kyuubi for instance was blindness in you eyes. So in EMS they can control kyuubi and other tailed beasts and not go blind? also does that mean they can also use izinagi and not go blind? this is just speculation. if anyone knows anything i dont know then please tell me. Thank you very much

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi2304 View Post
    i honestly have no clue. could EMS have some other capabilties? maybe? not sure. Is it the same thing but no going blind? dont know either. but here is a question i want to ask. If you in fact cannot go blind. then could u take control of a tailed beast with it and not go blind? i remember the price for controlling th kyuubi for instance was blindness in you eyes. So in EMS they can control kyuubi and other tailed beasts and not go blind? also does that mean they can also use izinagi and not go blind? this is just speculation. if anyone knows anything i dont know then please tell me. Thank you very much
    you don't need ems to control it, tobi did it with regular sharingon

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

No we can't tell, because we didn't see Tobi's other sharingan. Danzo proved that you can use MS technique when your eye is hidden. All you need to control the nine tails is Mangekyo.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah i already know that. but with regular sharingan the price u pay for controlling a tailed beast is ur eyes. U go blind after controlling a tailed beast with regular sharingan. Same result with izinagi. So since having EMS stops u from going blind. Does that mean u can use izinagi and control tailed beasts and not go blind?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I do get what you mean, by madara putting too much faith in sasuke. But so far ill go with FACTS, there hasnt shown to be any disadvantages from the ems

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i honestly have no clue. could EMS have some other capabilties? maybe? not sure. Is it the same thing but no going blind?
    It was said in the manga that EMS unlocks 4th Mangekyo technique. Also, as we could see, Sasukes Susanoo changed, so most probably it became more powerful.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i see. i wonder what the 5th technique is. wait it said that in the manga? could u please please please give me a link? i really want to read it. Please give me a link to that. Thanks very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    It was said in the manga that EMS unlocks 4th Mangekyo technique. Also, as we could see, Sasukes Susanoo changed, so most probably it became more powerful.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»