Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothing

Re: Straw Hat Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Let's see. . . we got Zoro, Nami, Robin, Sanji, Chopper, Franky & Brook.
    Would leave out three more. . . maybe Jimbei will finally join?
    You forgot about Usopp

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    I'm beginning to go against the thought of Jinbei joining the SH too, as of now. Usually when a member is joining the SH in an arc, they go into his back story completely and give him a reason to travel the world. They haven't really done that to Jinbei, and the back story was more to explain why the hate between Humans/Fishman was so strong.
    Pretty much the same I just said, only formulated differently.

It's incredibly ironic but everyone who says that Jinbei is going or hopes that he's going to join the SH crew is in fact killing Jinbei's character.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Pretty much the same I just said, only formulated differently.

It's incredibly ironic but everyone who says that Jinbei is going or hopes that he's going to join the SH crew is in fact killing Jinbei's character.
    You haz swayed my beliefs o_O

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i seriously think its gonna b sumbody from da new world. i wanted it to b a fishman but the only ones i cud think of were jimbei, which has been said and beat down by most, fukaboshi, i think he could go but w/o legs he jus wouldn't b helpful outside of water, n finally hody, but i really dnt kno wat real reason i would have for him not joining the crew outside of the fact that he's a bad guy. i actually think that he would b the male robin. we didn't really kno a lot about robin b4 she joined n I'm sure out of all the people in alabasta, she wouldn't have been the first nor second choice. she wasn't even on my radar as far as joining the crew was concerned. i think that he might not join during this arc but maybe right after they enter the new world...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hordi/Hodi is high up on my list for joining the Straw Hats. I don't like him but his hatred for the humans got a much more deeper meaning which I think will be introduced soon. I had hopes for Jinbei joining the Straw Hats but I guess its highly unlikely.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Hordi/Hodi is high up on my list for joining the Straw Hats. I don't like him but his hatred for the humans got a much more deeper meaning which I think will be introduced soon. I had hopes for Jinbei joining the Straw Hats but I guess its highly unlikely.
    yea i wanted jimbei to join da crew as well but i forgot that he also had the opportunity ta join WB's crew and for sum reason declined so in wat world would he join luffy's??? but i dnt want ta b da 1 ta rule anything out wen it comes ta Oda... i also forgot to mention caribou ( i think that's how u spell his name) as a possible member of da crew even though we dnt kno much about him, his character can still emerge to be SH worthy.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12