View Poll Results: I rate this chapter...

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll

1 9.09%

1 9.09%

0 0%

2 18.18%

7 63.64%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: One Piece Manga 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Amanwithnoplan View Post
    If that's how it should be translated then I think that Tiger is Hodi's father or some shit like that. That would explain his extreme hatred of Humans as he blames them for his fathers death.
    nooooooooooo...not another revenge story!!!! have had enough of "revenge" from naruto. but either way, your story is plausible.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanwithnoplan View Post
    If that's how it should be translated then I think that Tiger is Hodi's father or some shit like that. That would explain his extreme hatred of Humans as he blames them for his fathers death.
    i highly doubt thats the case, it only mentions he looked upto arlong and fish tiger...plus i thought in jinbe's story fish tiger himself refused to receive blood from the humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    No no no no. no no no no no, no no no. NO.

Hodi is NOT going to join, no no no no no no.
    tbh if a FM is to join the SH's the only candidate is hody..the likelihood of that happening seems slim though

Status
    May 2011
    On the pavement thinking about the government.
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    i highly doubt thats the case, it only mentions he looked upto arlong and fish tiger...plus i thought in jinbe's story fish tiger himself refused to receive blood from the humans?

tbh if a FM is to join the SH's the only candidate is hody..the likelihood of that happening seems slim though
    Yeah but the story that was told was that the humans refused to donate blood.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

After witnessing the strength of the crew and Hodi, I could honestly see Hodi joining. It wouldn't be the first time a villain join them. However, I am still building the theory but Hodi very well may be the next member.

Rough reasoning
    I'm convinced that Hodi is going to be the next nakama, based on these facts.
    • It was shown that Zoro can handle base Hodi easily and underwater I might add.
    • Mentioned, by a rather reliable character, that Sanji seems to be capable of moving faster or just as fast as a fishman with his Blue Walk
    • Hodi's battle with Luffy is one prolonged, deliberately. Because, we all know that Luffy could of been finished Hodi without the distraction of Noah.
    • Hence, this fight is for Hodi's development and interaction with Luffy. Therefore, he is going to gain a sad past, a quality shared among the Straw Hats.

This rough theory, even manages to please that pesty fan-created requirement such as not breaking the Monster Trio in regard of strength. Hodi would fit easily. Am I for it? Not quite, however this is why I am a fan and Oda is the writer.

Last edited by MantoraSama; 10-09-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Silent but deadly Marimo Swordsman's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MantoraSama View Post
    After witnessing the strength of the crew and Hodi, I could honestly see Hodi joining. It wouldn't be the first time a villain join them. However, I am stilling building the theory but Hodi very well may be the next member.

Rough reasoning
    I'm convinced that Hodi is going to be the next nakama, based on these facts.
    • It was shown that Zoro can handle base Hodi easily and underwater I might add.
    • Mentioned, by a rather reliable character, that Sanji seems to be capable of moving faster or just as fast of a fishman with his Blue Walk
    • Hodi's battle with Luffy is one prolonged, deliberately. Because, we all know that Luffy could of been finished Hodi without the distraction of Noah.
    • Hence, this fight is for Hodi's development and interaction with Luffy. Therefore, he is going to gain a sad past, a quality shared among the Straw Hats.

This rough theory, even manages to please that pesty fan-created requirement such as not breaking the Monster Trio in regard of strength. Hodi would fit easily. Am I for it? Not quite, however this is why I am a fan and Oda is the writer.
    NO!!!
    It makes to much sense and i dont want him to join so im going to sit in a corner with my fingers in my ears and my eyes closed until this arc is overr!!!! I cant hear you

Page 2 of 2 « First 12