View Poll Results: What do you think about this theory/prediction?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maybe

4 26.67%
  • Tobi is Madara and Madara is tobi. Now shut up.

8 53.33%
  • Obito is wearing a mask to teach Kakashi a lesson. We will see their faces together.

3 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

Did Oro raise an edo Madara or Izuna or some powerful but dead Uchiha for that matter and while he was experimenting with the Hashirama cells?

Oro raised first and second hokage while fighting the third but didn't try for any elite Uchiha. Unlike Kabuto, he also took complete control of them almost immediately.

Is it possible that he tried raising an Uchiha first ( since he was kind of obsessed with sharingan) and maybe didn't control it fully from the start and that Uchiha being Madara got out of his conrol?

1- Minato asked him if he was Madara, because anyone else didn't make sense to him to have that much power and ability to cross barriers of Konoha without any difficulty. But, he also addressed him as the masked man..

2- Madara acts like Madara but also talk about himself in third person. Zetsu calls him Tobi. He didn't seem to be very fond of Oro- he was shown cursing him mentally and wondering how much he knew. The sixth coffin is somehow related with him..

3-Oro was the scientist and probably the one who worked for Madara researching on Hashirama's cells. We really do not have enough evidense yet about Madara's medical and sceitific research abilities. Oro was in Akatsuki at the time of Uchiha massacre. So Madara might have had his help in setting up that sharingan storage etc.

That maybe one reason Madara asked Kabuto how edo's work and also the reason why Kishi keeps Oro alive and not fully sealed in Totsuka either.

Yeah I am probably bored but I hope we will learn the sixth coffin thing next week.

So please post away your views..

Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

no madara/tobi is not an edo of oro because if he was, he would have died or turned to dust when oro died or got sealed..

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice theory. Madara being an Edo is an idea...but there was no knowledge of the technique until Tobirama was Hokage so Madara couldn't do an Itachi and get out of it.

Its a good idea and somehow plausible maybe it was "that" jutsu

I have theories that Madara is dead and Orochimaru being the scientist he is you have helped me make another theory.

Zetsu being a loyal servant similar to Dracula and Igor. After Madara dies seeks a way to bring him back he finds Edo Tensei but knows Tobirama will never do it. Orochimaru learns the jutsu but is just learning he summons Madara's soul back but the body was not summoned correctly so they somehow split his soul and put it in a Hashirama/Zetsu clone which was another experiment they were doing.

It works but Madara is a "shadow" of his former self something like that

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Nice theory. Madara being an Edo is an idea...but there was no knowledge of the technique until Tobirama was Hokage so Madara couldn't do an Itachi and get out of it.

Its a good idea and somehow plausible maybe it was "that" jutsu

I have theories that Madara is dead and Orochimaru being the scientist he is you have helped me make another theory.

Zetsu being a loyal servant similar to Dracula and Igor. After Madara dies seeks a way to bring him back he finds Edo Tensei but knows Tobirama will never do it. Orochimaru learns the jutsu but is just learning he summons Madara's soul back but the body was not summoned correctly so they somehow split his soul and put it in a Hashirama/Zetsu clone which was another experiment they were doing.

It works but Madara is a "shadow" of his former self something like that
    Different Uchiha different techs and skills. I'm not suggesting that Madara got free exactly the way Itachi did.

UCHIHA: THE DEMON HUNTER Uchiha Paulsama's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Bushido Lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by RockLeeGreenBeast View Post
    no madara/tobi is not an edo of oro because if he was, he would have died or turned to dust when oro died or got sealed..
    exactly rep++

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

agreed ! cuz if there were no one to control him , how wud he STILL BE roaming around ? TOBI = MADARA .. THE END

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Oro is not dead nor fully sealed. His seals are all around and he could take over the other bodies the moment the host body's will power weakens- just like Sasuke's. Anko has that seal; he lives in Kabuto and there were others as well.

Besides, there is no evidence what happens to edos raised by people whose souls are trapped in enternal genjutsu.

Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

This very well could be possible!! I mean Madara is known as the strongest of the clan and Oro had much interest in them. But how did he become so familiar with them?? I think Madara could be an edo and possibly broke free like Itachi! I doubt him being sealed would have any effect on this.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

he would have died or turned to dust when oro died or got sealed..
    Kabuto stated that even if the user dies the jutsu won't be cancled.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

No, tobi is definitely not an edo, and the reason behind this is that when tobi gets damaged, he we don't see little papers flying all over the place or cracks on him.

If that wasn't the case, then it would be totally possible for him to be an edo.

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    This very well could be possible!! I mean Madara is known as the strongest of the clan and Oro had much interest in them. But how did he become so familiar with them?? I think Madara could be an edo and possibly broke free like Itachi! I doubt him being sealed would have any effect on this.
    Oro? he was the chosen candidate for the next Hokage till his illegal experiments were found out. At the same time He was already declared a Sanin in the second Ninja war and was probably well respected and known elite Shinobi of Konoha himself. He obviously knew Shisui, Itachi as well as the rest of the clan and knew the caliber. And he searched and studied about all kind of jutsus/skills forbidden or otherwise all the time.

:shrug:

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    Oro? he was the chosen candidate for the next Hokage till his illegal experiments were found out. At the same time He was already declared a Sanin in the second Ninja war and was probably well respected and known elite Shinobi of Konoha himself. He obviously knew Shisui, Itachi as well as the rest of the clan and knew the caliber. And he searched and studied about all kind of jutsus/skills forbidden or otherwise all the time.

:shrug:
    Well said, rep just because of the praise lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by lanakau888 View Post
    No, tobi is definitely not an edo, and the reason behind this is that when tobi gets damaged, he we don't see little papers flying all over the place or cracks on him.

If that wasn't the case, then it would be totally possible for him to be an edo.
    That's a good point.

I wonder what explanation Kishi would give us for that. :P

EDit: he is a prototype. He does regenrate after all- just with the help of zetsu.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

But why can't Madara be that of DNA cells from the real one, just as the first Hokage and (I forgot dudes name) the wood user??

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Edo Tensei doesn't end if the user is killed...likely the same if they're sealed. So while I agree he's not an edo tensei, your evidence is wrong. When Madara ripped his arm off it would have simply regenerated. When Konan blew him up with the explosive tag ocean, he would have regenerated.

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    But why can't Madara be that of DNA cells from the real one, just as the first Hokage and (I forgot dudes name) the wood user??
    Plausible.Hashirama.

There are lots of possibilities and Kishi will surprise us .. Sometimes I wonder if he reads the forums and choses to go for the option which is not discussed here. :D

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Plausible.Hashirama.

There are lots of possibilities and Kishi will surprise us .. Sometimes I wonder if he reads the forums and choses to go for the option which is not discussed here. :D
    It very well could be. Madara said he is a shadow of his formed self, just as dude is compared to the 1st and Kabuto said he knows his secret, this very well could be it. He isnt the real Madara, but a DNA clone that Oro experimented on. Also, Oro wanted revenge on the Leaf, and ony someone as strong as Madara could do this was stated, so this could be another reason why he experimented with his cells, besides his interest in their clan.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice spin on the tobirama theory(him raising the edo-zombie madara),nobody really thought about orochimaru.

The thing is orochimaru seemed to have full control over hashirama and tobirama,who both were strong-willled so i don't see how an uchiha would be any different,unless it took time to fully develop the technique and failed the first couple of times.

Tobi also seemed annoyed at oro because he knew too much,and he didn't look like a person who knew that he was brought back to life by oro.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Did Oro raise an edo Madara or Izuna or some powerful but dead Uchiha for that matter and while he was experimenting with the Hashirama cells?

Oro raised first and second hokage while fighting the third but didn't try for any elite Uchiha. Unlike Kabuto, he also took complete control of them almost immediately.

Is it possible that he tried raising an Uchiha first ( since he was kind of obsessed with sharingan) and maybe didn't control it fully from the start and that Uchiha being Madara got out of his conrol?

1- Minato asked him if he was Madara, because anyone else didn't make sense to him to have that much power and ability to cross barriers of Konoha without any difficulty. But, he also addressed him as the masked man..

2- Madara acts like Madara but also talk about himself in third person. Zetsu calls him Tobi. He didn't seem to be very fond of Oro- he was shown cursing him mentally and wondering how much he knew. The sixth coffin is somehow related with him..

3-Oro was the scientist and probably the one who worked for Madara researching on Hashirama's cells. We really do not have enough evidense yet about Madara's medical and sceitific research abilities. Oro was in Akatsuki at the time of Uchiha massacre. So Madara might have had his help in setting up that sharingan storage etc.

That maybe one reason Madara asked Kabuto how edo's work and also the reason why Kishi keeps Oro alive and not fully sealed in Totsuka either.

Yeah I am probably bored but I hope we will learn the sixth coffin thing next week.

So please post away your views..
    If Orochimaru raised Madara as Edo Tobi, how could he working for him while in Akatsuki for studying 1st cells ? ... Madara if alive is like 105 years old and Orochimaru 54.
    He cant be Edo .... they when damaged change to dust.
    Were ya sleepy or something while posting this ? : D

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Nice spin on the tobirama theory(him raising the edo-zombie madara),nobody really thought about orochimaru.

The thing is orochimaru seemed to have full control over hashirama and tobirama,who both were strong-willled so i don't see how an uchiha would be any different,unless it took time to fully develop the technique and failed the first couple of times.

Tobi also seemed annoyed at oro because he knew too much,and he didn't look like a person who knew that he was brought back to life by oro.
    I am thinking that Oro failed in his early attempts.. Oro wasn't controlling the hokages due to will power- he simply used a seal/some kind of tagged Kunais.

Tobi's reaction about Oro are not clear. His chat with kabuto raised more questions about his ID than any other context.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke2 View Post
    If Orochimaru raised Madara as Edo Tobi, how could he working for him while in Akatsuki for studying 1st cells ? ... Madara if alive is like 105 years old and Orochimaru 54.
    He cant be Edo .... they when damaged change to dust.
    Were ya sleepy or something while posting this ? : D
    In the given circumstances Madara wouldn't be alive all the time. He died and was raised again.

Nagato was running the the akatsuki. Madara was in the back ground manipulating him. Oro was thrown out of Konoha and was on the run. If, Madara was his experiment, wouldn't he go and chack on him and try to learn as much as he could about him and if possible try to take the control back somehow?

When madara gets damaged he regenrates- just in a different way. maybe something to do with the Hashirama cell effects?

Off course I'm sleepy. It's past midnight here. ~_~

Last edited by Ira; 07-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Last View Post
    Kabuto stated that even if the user dies the jutsu won't be cancled.
    +1

I don't feel much for this theory, but people don't read the ****ing manga.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

My answer to this thread: NO!
    But nice try

Status
    Jan 2009
    answered with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke2 View Post
    My answer to this thread: NO!
    But nice try
    You just wait till next week!

( Unless Kishi decides to troll us and we end up at some other part of the battle field!! >_O )

Last edited by Ira; 10-05-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

For the Hashirama and Zetsu idea for his body check these pics.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53275

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. Any damage they receive will regenerate, be it lost limbs or complete disintegration. Not even killing the summoner will get rid of them.
    Even if Oro died, the edo acting as Madara would be still alive though this can be true as a lot of years passed since Madara was young, the question that still remains is: how did he manage to extent his life?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»