View Poll Results: What do you think about this theory/prediction?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maybe

    4 26.67%
  • Tobi is Madara and Madara is tobi. Now shut up.

    8 53.33%
  • Obito is wearing a mask to teach Kakashi a lesson. We will see their faces together.

    3 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 51
  1. #26
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    I see light as something necessary.

    It is very illuminating, reading about someone who actually thought, as curious and devouring, the idea that as far as we know, Madara, in his days, let`s say, if alive after the fight with Hashirama, maybe in his 40`s was not such a scientist. While Orochiamaru was probably at the zenith of his gogo madness with forbidden justus.

    Nice theory man
     
         

  2. #27
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    For the Hashirama and Zetsu idea for his body check these pics.
    Those pictures were the things which gave me this idea.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Kratos- View Post
    Even if Oro died, the edo acting as Madara would be still alive though this can be true as a lot of years passed since Madara was young, the question that still remains is: how did he manage to extent his life?
    I don't understand you. If he is edo where does the question of extending life come into picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    I see light as something necessary.

    It is very illuminating, reading about someone who actually thought, as curious and devouring, the idea that as far as we know, Madara, in his days, let`s say, if alive after the fight with Hashirama, maybe in his 40`s was not such a scientist. While Orochiamaru was probably at the zenith of his gogo madness with forbidden justus.

    Nice theory man
    Thank you.
     
         

  3. #28
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Read it on ur own coz its full of grammetical mistakeslol
    I dont think so that madara is an edo summon. Coz . . .
    1. If he is an edo,then there should b some kinda of dust or papers when minato hit him with rasengen.
    2. Same 4 konan's paper blast tech, but there is not dust or paper like other other edo kage or ninja.
    3. When konan hit him with her large amount of paper blast,then there is blood,coming outside from madara's hand n mouth. And we all know that all edo summon are blood less body.
    4. Kabuto called him 'so you are know as madara now a days' or something like that. That means,if he was an edo summon by oro then kabuto sure know abt it.
    5. Lets according 2 you,if madara was summon by oro,then how could he know everything abt uchiha's,so6p and minato's family.
    6. The age gap between madara and oro is abt 50 years,(madara 105 n oro 54). according 2 u,Madara was dead aftr fight againt 1st. That means he was dead at the age of abt 40. And oro leave(left) konoha when he was abt 22-24 years old coz of his experiments. That means oro summom madara aftr 40 year of his death(14+24=39,abt 40years lets). Then there is no way that madara can b know everything(his currently knowledge) and planning so much 4 moon eye plan.
    8. Madara said that, he gave the nagato rinnegen(btw i dont know that its true or lie), the age when nagato was abt 6-7 during the 3rd world war. Plus that time oro was still in/with konoha/jiraiya n tsunade. That means madara was still alive when oro didnt know abt edo(coz oro start his experiments aftr 3rd world war).
    9. No body found the dead body of madara aftr his fight against 1st hokage,so how could oro got his dna/blood/body??
    10. Madara allmost know everything abt konoha and its jutsus but not abt edo/iwr. If he was an edo summon that mean he surely know something abt edo summon jutsu.and according 2 you he escoped himself from edo/iwr and oro's control,that means he know every thing abt it(edo/iwr jutsu). Now if its true,then why did he ask 2 kabuto abt this jutsu(edo summon/iwr) and also asked that how 2 summon someone via edo/iwr. If he dont know,how 2 summon via iwr,then how could he got out of control from this jutsu/oro.

    So all i think is that madara is not an edo. But not sure abt his true identity,idk who is he. May be real madara or obito or tobi or a non uchiha coz his sharingan is always active like kakashi:D
    And may be real madara is in the last coffin,whos know?? I have 2 wait till next manga.
    (sorry 4 my grammar mistakes,spelling mistakes etc etc:ghehe: but hope u can understand what i want 2 say)
     
         

  4. #29
    Academy Student
    Status
    Overridea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    I also thought Madara may have been an edo created and then left uncontrolled and allowed to roam free, however I thought it may have been the second Hokage the creator of the technique who would not have known all the effects of this new jutsu who would have done it. In the end however I decided this could not be the case for a couple reasons.

    First and what I consider most important is that Madara is not completely immortal like the edos are, in his fight with Konan he is forced to use Izanagi to save his life. If he was an edo he could have been destroyed early on and then come back to life when the explosions were over without sacrificing either of his eyes, he has lots of them but Uchihas are in short supply at the moment and each one is precious.

    Second he claims he fought the first Hokage in order to obtain his DNA for some future plot, that plot being this war using the Zetsus made from that DNA. Due to the time required for this plan to come to fruition He must have had a plan to live much longer than the average human at the time of that fight. This is way before Akatsuki was formed or Orochimaru was even born. How could he guarantee he would be revived in the future by a madman and retain his willpower and abilities. Leaving something like that to chance doesnt seem like Madara, and it is clear he has no knowledge of the workings of edo tensei when he forces Kabuto to tell him about it. Not knowing the inner workings of the jutsu acting as the backbone of your plan would just be stupid.

    Finally Anyone who says an edo can't live after the caster dies needs to learn to read! 521 page 3 ... i cant post links:shrug:
     
         

  5. #30
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by +Kyon+ View Post
    Read it on ur own coz its full of grammetical mistakeslol
    I dont think so that madara is an edo summon. Coz . . .
    1. If he is an edo,then there should b some kinda of dust or papers when minato hit him with rasengen.
    2. Same 4 konan's paper blast tech, but there is not dust or paper like other other edo kage or ninja.
    3. When konan hit him with her large amount of paper blast,then there is blood,coming outside from madara's hand n mouth. And we all know that all edo summon are blood less body.
    4. Kabuto called him 'so you are know as madara now a days' or something like that. That means,if he was an edo summon by oro then kabuto sure know abt it.
    5. Lets according 2 you,if madara was summon by oro,then how could he know everything abt uchiha's,so6p and minato's family.
    6. The age gap between madara and oro is abt 50 years,(madara 105 n oro 54). according 2 u,Madara was dead aftr fight againt 1st. That means he was dead at the age of abt 40. And oro leave(left) konoha when he was abt 22-24 years old coz of his experiments. That means oro summom madara aftr 40 year of his death(14+24=39,abt 40years lets). Then there is no way that madara can b know everything(his currently knowledge) and planning so much 4 moon eye plan.
    8. Madara said that, he gave the nagato rinnegen(btw i dont know that its true or lie), the age when nagato was abt 6-7 during the 3rd world war. Plus that time oro was still in/with konoha/jiraiya n tsunade. That means madara was still alive when oro didnt know abt edo(coz oro start his experiments aftr 3rd world war).9. No body found the dead body of madara aftr his fight against 1st hokage,so how could oro got his dna/blood/body??
    10. Madara allmost know everything abt konoha and its jutsus but not abt edo/iwr. If he was an edo summon that mean he surely know something abt edo summon jutsu.and according 2 you he escoped himself from edo/iwr and oro's control,that means he know every thing abt it(edo/iwr jutsu). Now if its true,then why did he ask 2 kabuto abt this jutsu(edo summon/iwr) and also asked that how 2 summon someone via edo/iwr. If he dont know,how 2 summon via iwr,then how could he got out of control from this jutsu/oro.

    So all i think is that madara is not an edo. But not sure abt his true identity,idk who is he. May be real madara or obito or tobi or a non uchiha coz his sharingan is always active like kakashi:D
    And may be real madara is in the last coffin,whos know?? I have 2 wait till next manga.
    (sorry 4 my grammar mistakes,spelling mistakes etc etc:ghehe: but hope u can understand what i want 2 say)

    Great analysis despite grmmatical mistakes. That 8th point alone is worth 10 reps.

    I made the thread randomly at 2 o cloclk at night just because I was awake. I also knowingly ignored some arguments against the theory.

    But, I had forgotten all about that time frame you raised in 8 th point. Oro seem to have gone got his hang up with immoratlity as a kid ever since his parent's death. so we really have no idea when he started his experiments with raising the dead. He offered Tsunade to let her meet her brother and lover once again- god knows if he tried to meet his parents this way! Something he and Sasori seem to have in common.

    It's just an idea.. seeing Oro is still in the atmosphere somehow and I was thinking about the purpose to bring him up again.
     
         

  6. #31
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Posts
    8,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    Great analysis despite grmmatical mistakes. That 8th point alone is worth 10 reps.

    I made the thread randomly at 2 o cloclk at night just because I was awake. I also knowingly ignored some arguments against the theory.

    But, I had forgotten all about that time frame you raised in 8 th point. Oro seem to have gone got his hang up with immoratlity as a kid ever since his parent's death. so we really have no idea when he started his experiments with raising the dead. He offered Tsunade to let her meet her brother and lover once again- god knows if he tried to meet his parents this way! Something he and Sasori seem to have in common.

    It's just an idea.. seeing Oro is still in the atmosphere somehow and I was thinking about the purpose to bring him up again.

    Well only kishi know abt madara lol
    But i'm agree on ur point that oro is still alive coz a brat like sasuke cant kill him and i'm sure kishi will show him at the end of war/at madara's death or aftr war. I just want 2 see oro again:D
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    No because Tobi is Madara. And Oro has been defeated by Sasuke and sealed by Itachi so an edo Tobi would just go away
     
         

  8. #33
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    No because Tobi is Madara. And Oro has been defeated by Sasuke and sealed by Itachi so an edo Tobi would just go away
    This counter argument is more weak than the theory I posted at middle of the night/erly morning.

    See other comments about it. lol
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    -Kratos- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post

    I don't understand you. If he is edo where does the question of extending life come into picture?
    If he isn't an edo he must have chosen a way how to stay alive, though Madara can be an edo!
     
         

  10. #35
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kratos- View Post
    If he isn't an edo he must have chosen a way how to stay alive, though Madara can be an edo!
    It is a really good plot to keep so many unanswered questions this long and keep the readers making wild guesses. I hope Kishi is able to secure all the lose threads neatly at the end.
     
         

  11. #36
    Original Akatsuki Member Dragonfly X's Avatar
    Status
    Dragonfly X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Plus, and not sure if this has been mentioned, but why would he use Izanagi against Konan if he simply would have regenerated?
     
         

  12. #37
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly X View Post
    Plus, and not sure if this has been mentioned, but why would he use Izanagi against Konan if he simply would have regenerated?
    Well..

    Plus+ what happenned when Oro released the tech when he realised that Madara had gotten out of control of his tech ( if it happenned)

    Because under given conditions Orochimaru must have released the edo and tried to put Madara back in - that solves the part about his regenration problem - and why he he needs to replace parts instead on instantly growing it back himself.
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    A weak argument for a weak theory I guess.

    There's no need for me to give a long therough argument cuz if I remember correctly you can't handle my long speeches.

    But yea the only argument I need is the fact that Tobi is Madara and that Oro is gone. No need for me to waste my time to read any of the other comments.
     
         

  14. #39
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    A weak argument for a weak theory I guess.
    You guess means you re not sure. You are not sure means I made you doubt your own conviction. And that makes this theory not-weak.

    There's no need for me to give a long therough argument cuz if I remember correctly you can't handle my long speeches.
    But yea the only argument I need is the fact that Tobi is Madara and that Oro is gone. No need for me to waste my time to read any of the other comments.

    Actually that was off topic and false comment. Get over yourself. You will get crushed if you will provoke me needlessly.

    It is a theory- I am throwing out possible ideas and explanations to think over.

    Thre was no need to waste your time typing that last line and showing your big mouth is planted on a big head to match. Reading other posts have educated you a bit about Oro.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2011 at 04:34 AM.

  15. #40
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    You guess means you re not sure. You are not sure means I made you doubt your own conviction. And that makes this theory not-weak.

    Actually that was off topicand false comment. Get over yourself. You will get crushed if you will provoke me needlessly.

    It is a theory- I am throwing out possible ideas and explanations to think over.

    Thre was no need to waste your time typing that last line and showing your big mouth is planted on a big head as well. Reading other posts have educated you a bit about Oro.
    Doubt my conviction? I wouldn't say that. What makes your theory weak is not that said so, but the fact that you said so.

    no not false at all. I remember you saying my long speeches bore you so I do my best to keep it short and simple for you lol

    Haha crushed? By who? You? I think it'd be worth provoking you to see you try

    I understand it's a theory and a "food for thought" but like I said Oros gone so it can't be. Plus soo many other things like the fact that Madara never died.........

    "big mouth" and "big head"? Do I come off arrogant? Before commenting on a thread most of the time I read everyones posts before commenting but I didn't feel it was necessary for this one. I just wanted to get my 2 cents out there.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member hawaiianmike's Avatar
    Status
    hawaiianmike is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the craters of the great Mt. Haleakala
    Posts
    3,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marinating beef..... O_O
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Nice theory. Madara being an Edo is an idea...but there was no knowledge of the technique until Tobirama was Hokage so Madara couldn't do an Itachi and get out of it.

    Its a good idea and somehow plausible maybe it was "that" jutsu

    I have theories that Madara is dead and Orochimaru being the scientist he is you have helped me make another theory.

    Zetsu being a loyal servant similar to Dracula and Igor. After Madara dies seeks a way to bring him back he finds Edo Tensei but knows Tobirama will never do it. Orochimaru learns the jutsu but is just learning he summons Madara's soul back but the body was not summoned correctly so they somehow split his soul and put it in a Hashirama/Zetsu clone which was another experiment they were doing.

    It works but Madara is a "shadow" of his former self something like that
    I often thought of something like the thread but i like your idea... sounds interesting. I just can't wait till they just reveal it and we can stop guessing. Among all the other theory's though I would like to see one of these play out it would be far more interesting.
     
         

  17. #42
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Doubt my conviction? I wouldn't say that. What makes your theory weak is not that said so, but the fact that you said so.
    That sentense did not make sense.

    no not false at all. I remember you saying my long speeches bore you so I do my best to keep it short and simple for you lol
    yes they do. Because you talk too much but your post lacks the depth most of the times. Also better language skills make it better reading experience. A forum is a formal format.

    Don't take it as negative. You are better than many others. Just making it clear why I find your a bit tiring in comaprison to say leafeater or Caliburn. They make bigger walls of text than you but those are interesting to read.

    Haha crushed? By who? You? I think it'd be worth provoking you to see you try
    Seriously you need to check out my recent posts where I have gotten in arguments. ~_~ I am cranky these days.

    I understand it's a theory and a "food for thought" but like I said Oros gone so it can't be. Plus soo many other things like the fact that Madara never died.........
    Read the damn thread. I 'm not going to posts again but, Oro is around till people are carrying him around.

    "big mouth" and "big head"? Do I come off arrogant? Before commenting on a thread most of the time I read everyones posts before commenting but I didn't feel it was necessary for this one. I just wanted to get my 2 cents out there.
    Yes you came off as really arrogant.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: clarity

  18. #43
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    @Narutovsgoku plz stay in school, u sound like a retard seriously
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    That sentense did not make sense.
    I'm sorry. I meant it's weak not cuz I said so but the fact that you said so. You said that my argument is weaker than your theory. When you say it's weaker you imply that your theory is weak. And you mentioned that you made it in the morning which implies as an excuse and reason to why it is weak.

    I hope it makes sense now and that we don't have to spend to long on that 1 topic.

    yes they do. Because you talk too much but your post lacks the depth most of the times. Also better language skills make it better reading experience. A forum is a formal format.

    Don't take it as negative. You are better than many others. Just making it clear why I find your a bit tiring in comaprison to say leafeater or Caliburn. They make bigger walls of text than you.
    My posts lacks depths?

    And yea when I explain things I try to really be thorough and use examples and evidence to back up what I'm saying and by the time I'm done I have this huge paragraph lol. Ill admit that I'm trying to prove my points nowadays as best as I can, as shortly as I can

    Seriously you need to check out my recent posts where I have gotten in arguments. ~_~ I am cranky these days.
    like I said maybe it'd be worth provoking you haha

    Read the damn thread. I 'm not going to posts again but, Oro is around till people are carrying him around.
    No. I have a really strong feeling that if I read this thread that I will feel compelled to argue with alot of people with simplistic minds and faulty logic. I'd rather just take my case up with you, the op.

    I dont expect you to repeat yourself to me either. I can understand the annoyance.

    And no it's best to believe and assume that Oro is gone for good. He was sealed. Sasuke used Oros own jutsu to take over his body, and Oro was able to come back. Oro and Sasuke was like Naruto and Kyuubi. But Kabuto did not use the jutsu Sasuke used, Kabuto injected in himself Oros DNA. Expecting Oro to come outta nowhere from that is like expecting Hashirama to come out of Yamato.

    Yes you came off as really arrogant.
    Well idk maybe I'm arrogant than. But let me say that I'm not saying anybody here is a waste of time. I just don't want to get caught up arguing everyone in the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    @Narutovsgoku plz stay in school, u sound like a retard seriously
    Right back at ya buddy
     
         

  20. #45
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    And no it's best to believe and assume that Oro is gone for good. He was sealed. Sasuke used Oros own jutsu to take over his body, and Oro was able to come back. Oro and Sasuke was like Naruto and Kyuubi. But Kabuto did not use the jutsu Sasuke used, Kabuto injected in himself Oros DNA. Expecting Oro to come outta nowhere from that is like expecting Hashirama to come out of Yamato.
    Orochimaru' gave his cursed seal to many more people than just Sasuke, like Anko. He didn't kill Anko despite she refused to work for him anymore and let her go to Konoha. Who is to say the white snake is not out there somewhere looking for a way to revive himself somehow?

    It's a plausible scenario. It may be used or not.
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    It is plausible. But it is not highly possible. Oro did not revive because Sasuke had a curse mark. He revived because Sasuke had taken his body.

    Like I said it was almost as if Oro was a bijuu and Sasuke was a jinchuriki. Anko did not take over Oros body. Nobody who had gotten a curse mark besides Sasuke has taken his body.

    And we know that after Sasuke had done so, Oro was sealed by Itachi. There's no way Oro should be able to come back.

    But let me say this, if he did come back somehow I wouldn't be surprised. After all the many plot twists. But than again Oro coming back wouldn't seem like much of a twist. When he appeared out of Sasuke I didn't see that coming. Almost all the plot twists and surprises I never see coming (like the Uchiha truth or Minato and Kushina appearing before Naruto) so if I can see Ori coming back maybe it's not highly possible.
     
         

  22. #47
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    It is plausible. But it is not highly possible. Oro did not revive because Sasuke had a curse mark. He revived because Sasuke had taken his body.

    Like I said it was almost as if Oro was a bijuu and Sasuke was a jinchuriki. Anko did not take over Oros body. Nobody who had gotten a curse mark besides Sasuke has taken his body.

    And we know that after Sasuke had done so, Oro was sealed by Itachi. There's no way Oro should be able to come back.

    But let me say this, if he did come back somehow I wouldn't be surprised. After all the many plot twists. But than again Oro coming back wouldn't seem like much of a twist. When he appeared out of Sasuke I didn't see that coming. Almost all the plot twists and surprises I never see coming (like the Uchiha truth or Minato and Kushina appearing before Naruto) so if I can see Ori coming back maybe it's not highly possible.
    That's the thing- Oro wasn't completely sealed if you paid attention to the manga 393 page1

    Here Itachis uses the Totsuka:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/14

    And here we see theat three snakes fall from the body and at least on is moving under the rocks.. It's really not clear what was the fate of it. but it got the specifically 3 pannels for it- and why would Kishi waste one on it?

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/1
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.

  23. #48
    I'm The Greatest!!! Kisaragi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisaragi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Aincrad
    Posts
    6,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll surpass god....
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by RockLeeGreenBeast View Post
    no madara/tobi is not an edo of oro because if he was, he would have died or turned to dust when oro died or got sealed..
    Agreed
     
         

  24. #49
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isthatnecessary View Post
    That's the thing- Oro wasn't completely sealed if you paid attention to the manga 393 page1

    Here Itachis uses the Totsuka:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/392/14

    And here we see theat three snakes fall from the body and at least on is moving under the rocks.. It's really not clear what was the fate of it. but it got the specifically 3 pannels for it- and why would Kishi waste one on it?

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/393/1
    As Itachi uses Totsuka we actually see 3 snakes come off. The remaining one was just lucky to survive longer.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c393/1.html
     
         

  25. #50
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "
     



    Re: Did Oro raise an edo who is raoming around as Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    As Itachi uses Totsuka we actually see 3 snakes come off. The remaining one was just lucky to survive longer.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c393/1.html
    I don't know about that. Tobi is not Madara at all it seems and here is an edo Madara roaming around at that moment raisd by Kabuto...

    The fake Madara/Tobi ID is not known- he is some Uchiha(since he implied that much sincerly, when he talked about Uchiha and senju linage needed for Izanagi) but who?
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-29-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •