Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

One weird thing!

We see that Nami doesn't care about that innocent guy that was killed behind her by the make straw hat's. The same for Luffy although I might be mistaken if he saw the incident or not.

Why do you think so?
    Other than that, that episode was superb and I'm looking forward to the one that will be out tomorrow (518).

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Re: One weird thing!

He wasn't innocent, he was a Pirate. And that was a fight among pirates. Nami, like any other pirate, has no business interfering. We all love the Straw Hats, but we must remember that they are Pirates, and pirates have their customs. And most of all, pirates are ruthless.

And I'm not sure Luffy saw the incident. Yet he did bump into the fake Luffy and later he did knock all of them out. Maybe a subtle pay back?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: One weird thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    He wasn't innocent, he was a Pirate. And that was a fight among pirates. Nami, like any other pirate, has no business interfering. We all love the Straw Hats, but we must remember that they are Pirates, and pirates have their customs. And most of all, pirates are ruthless.

And I'm not sure Luffy saw the incident. Yet he did bump into the fake Luffy and later he did knock all of them out. Maybe a subtle pay back?
    agreed, they have a certain code they follow
    ..the only reason i see that might have made him intervene is that their using luffy's name...other than that he wouldn't care