View Poll Results: I rate this episode...

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • * *

    0 0%
  • * * *

    1 5.00%
  • * * * *

    3 15.00%
  • * * * * *

    16 80.00%
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy


    ''A Hair-Trigger!
    -
    Luffy vs. Fake Luffy''

    One Piece episode 518 Discussion

    Discuss One Piece episode 518 here and rate this episode.

    START WATCHING HERE @ WatchOP


    Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

     
         

  2. #2
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Zoro = Boss.

    Can't wait for the next one.
     
         

  3. #3
    Smiling Assassin s0ulja's Avatar
    Status
    s0ulja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    great ep, only thing is felt a little slow
     
         

  4. #4
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    Posts
    1,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    *Come here chopper have a cucumber*
    ………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
    ………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
    ……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
    ……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
    ……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
    …………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
    ………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
    ………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
    ………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
    …………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
    ……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
    …………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
    ..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    …….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
    ……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
    ………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
    ……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
    ……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
    ……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
    …..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
    …,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
    …| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
    ….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
    …..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    ………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
    ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………… ……….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
    ………….¯…’’…………………… ..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
    ………………………………………… ’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
    ………………………………………… …..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
    ………………………………………… ……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\\--\\.
    ………………………………………… ………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |
    ………………………………………… …………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘
     
         

  5. #5
    Heister's Avatar
    Status
    Heister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toadland
    Posts
    8,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Seemed like it was dragging on, but it was still a great episode.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member PandaMan.'s Avatar
    Status
    PandaMan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A bit to the left from that one spot
    Posts
    4,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    this episode was great, but felt soo slow. Hope next one is better, cant wait.

    Zoro was a BAUS
     
         

  7. #7
    Admiral opticsnm's Avatar
    Status
    opticsnm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    great
     
         

  8. #8
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Zoro!

    Well lets see:

    Sanji's voice actor is the same one for Fake Luffy's voice.

    Chopper's voice actor is the same one for Fake Nami's voice.

    Franky's voice actor is the same one for Fake Usopp's voice.

    Brook's voice actor is the same one for Fake Franky's voice.

    Nami's voice actor is the same one for Fake Robin's voice.

    I think Zoro's voice actor is the same one for Fake Sanji's voice, though not sure as he changed the tone.

    Can't say who's the Fake Zoro's voice actor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-Star View Post
    *Come here chopper have a cucumber*
    ………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
    ………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
    ……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
    ……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
    ……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
    …………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
    ………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
    ………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
    ………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
    …………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
    ……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
    …………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
    ..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    …….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
    ……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
    ………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
    ……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
    ……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
    ……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
    …..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
    …,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
    …| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
    ….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
    …..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    ………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
    ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………… ……….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
    ………….¯…’’…………………… ..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
    ………………………………………… ’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
    ………………………………………… …..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
    ………………………………………… ……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\\--\\.
    ………………………………………… ………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |
    ………………………………………… …………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘
     
         

  9. #9
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Zoro!

    Well lets see:

    Sanji's voice actor is the same one for Fake Luffy's voice.
    Chopper's voice actor is the same one for Fake Nami's voice.
    Franky's voice actor is the same one for Fake Usopp's voice.
    Brook's voice actor is the same one for Fake Franky's voice.
    Nami's voice actor is the same one for Fake Robin's voice.
    I think Zoro's voice actor is the same one for Fake Sanji's voice, though not sure as he changed the tone.

    Can't say who's the Fake Zoro's voice actor.
    Yea it is Zoro who did fake Sanji, but he had some bits where he did a really high voice.

    And it was Usopp for fake Zoro.

    I think Brook's, Chopper's and Usopp's VA are the most talented because they can do a lot with there voice, and can make it sound completly different.

    I didn't have a lot of trouble with the speed of the episode, it was 1 chapter = 1 episode again with some filler scenes. We have this pacing for a very long time. Besides the manga isn't really that far ahead.

    The episode was more like a day in the life of Sanji. Sanji goes to the bar, Sanji goes to the kitchen of the ship, sanji goes to the market and Sanji goes to the harbor. I like his new timeskip face. He looks kinda dreamy with his goatee and his cigarette on his lip and his eye half closed.

    But I don't understand why Sanji has no eye for Shakki. They have pretty much the same characters and they light their new cigarettes with their old ones.

    Chopper was cute with his little walking cane, and Zoro splitting the ship clean in 2 was badass. I didn't like it in the manga because he sounded like an aszhole for ruining those guys ship and dreams. But after seeing him in the rest of the arc, and thought of the first meeting with Mihawk it was the right thing to do, because those pirates would've been slaughterd in the new world.

    Oh and the bullettime looked pretty sick !
     
         

  10. #10
    Cigars Nom Nom Skruffy's Avatar
    Status
    Skruffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    I thought the episode was pretty decent. I loved the fact that luffy just destroyed the imposters in a matter of seconds, but I wish luffy had said to everyone that he was the real luffy.

    Zoro's entrance was pretty cool though. Can't wait for next week
     
         

  11. #11
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Yea it is Zoro who did fake Sanji, but he had some bits where he did a really high voice.

    And it was Usopp for fake Zoro.

    I think Brook's, Chopper's and Usopp's VA are the most talented because they can do a lot with there voice, and can make it sound completly different.

    I didn't have a lot of trouble with the speed of the episode, it was 1 chapter = 1 episode again with some filler scenes. We have this pacing for a very long time. Besides the manga isn't really that far ahead.

    The episode was more like a day in the life of Sanji. Sanji goes to the bar, Sanji goes to the kitchen of the ship, sanji goes to the market and Sanji goes to the harbor. I like his new timeskip face. He looks kinda dreamy with his goatee and his cigarette on his lip and his eye half closed.

    But I don't understand why Sanji has no eye for Shakki. They have pretty much the same characters and they light their new cigarettes with their old ones.

    Chopper was cute with his little walking cane, and Zoro splitting the ship clean in 2 was badass. I didn't like it in the manga because he sounded like an aszhole for ruining those guys ship and dreams. But after seeing him in the rest of the arc, and thought of the first meeting with Mihawk it was the right thing to do, because those pirates would've been slaughterd in the new world.

    Oh and the bullettime looked pretty sick !
    I found that scene badass, both in the anime as in the manga. Liliana said the same back then as what you just said and a I responed with this:

    as you said they would be crushed either way in the NW if they're already going down by one swordsman who just cut their ship in half. Also they would have certainly been crushed by the Kraken. So in the end Zoro saved their lives twice D
     
         

  12. #12
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Zoroisshohot. I'd love to have him cut my galleon

    And yes, I'm weak. I can't wait for Yibis anymore.
     
         

  13. #13
    Pain..'s Avatar
    Status
    Pain.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    This episode didn't really had a lot of action like i thought. Also, the fake mugiwara die when Luffy did his new technique?
     
         

  14. #14
    Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    20,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Zoroisshohot. I'd love to have him cut my galleon

    And yes, I'm weak. I can't wait for Yibis anymore.
    Why don't you just ask Caliburn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain.. View Post
    This episode didn't really had a lot of action like i thought. Also, the fake mugiwara die when Luffy did his new technique?
    Unconscious, simply fainted.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 10-09-2011 at 02:47 PM.

  15. #15
    Pain..'s Avatar
    Status
    Pain.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker Kaguya View Post
    Unconscious, simply fainted.
    Luffy should had killed him.
     
         

  16. #16
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife...or not
    Posts
    16,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker Kaguya View Post
    Why don't you just ask Caliburn.
    I tried, he won't budge.
     
         

  17. #17
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain.. View Post
    Luffy should had killed him.
    You'll see what happens next.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Zoro was badass!
    "I got on....the wrong ship!"
     
         

  19. #19
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Yeah, I loved that Scene aswell. . . he even sounds badass when he is being stupid!
    That's Zoro for you, love him.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Naruto..'s Avatar
    Status
    Naruto.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece episode 518: A Hair-Trigger! - Luffy vs. Fake Luffy

    Pretty good episode imo.The Zoro scene was epic though I kinda liked it better in the manga.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •