Working on my masterpiece DominiqueX's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2016
    "I've always wanted to
    see what the Spirit World's
    like." - "Sounds
    perfect"

Favorite animal(s)?

Sooo. As a person who is better with animals than other humans, I'd like to know what your favorite animal/s is/are. If you don't mind, could you also share the reasons for your choice/s? That would be really appreciated too. :>
    Feel free to share as much animals as you want.

To me, it is very difficult to decide which ones I like the most, since there are countless beautiful, interesting and intriguing living beings on this mystical planet that we call our home. Here are a few favorites.

- Cats (domestic cats and ocelots)

Cats probably are my most favorite animals. My entire life I had cats by my side. I grew up with them and can't imagine a life without any cats. Our current pet cat "Flocke" is my most important treasure, I love her from the deepest bottom of my heart. Besides domestic cats, I also like ocelots, little wild cats with fur that looks similar to the ones of leopards. They are cute and beautiful ^-^

- Dolphins

Dolphins are amazing in every way. Whales in general are such super-intelligent, calm, majestic creatures and dolphins seem to be the most human-friendly ones. Sure, they are still predators, but I'm sure everyone has seen at least one video of dolphins interacting with humans in a friendly way. I'd love to interact with a dolphin so much, but I am afraid of deep water and can't swim, so that dream that I have is a bit difficult to achieve, huh? I also like to listen to whale songs while falling asleep. Whales are cool.

- Great apes and lemurs

Those who are close to us humans, the great apes, are absolutely fascinating. Their intelligence is so damn amazing, I don't want to classify them as "animals". I've seen many videos about gorillas, orang-utans and chimpanzees using math, tools and even sign-language in order to communicate with humans. The video that impressed me the most was the one about the gorilla-lady Koko and the actor Robin Williams. Their interactions are so heart-warming. After this, I can't call them just "animals". Next thing, the lemurs. I mean, look at the picture above, how could someone not like lemurs? They are fluffy and cute.

- Elephants

Elephants are also outstanding pieces of beauty, similar to dolphins and great apes who impress with their high intelligence too. To me, they are calm giants and share certain majestic vibes like whales do. When I was much younger, I had the luck to come really close to an elephant in a zoo and I'll never forget that experience.

Now it's up to you. Thank you for reading :>

Alternative:||Analog Angel Fiddstx's Avatar
    Status
    Melodically Malicious

Re: Favorite animal(s)?

lions, wolves, panda, tigers, panthers, jaguars, cheetah, brown/black/polar bears, elephants, horses, giraffes, eagles, dolphins, sharks, whales, jellyfish, gorillas, domestic dogs and cats...

theres just way too many. i watch a lot of animal documentaries on tv

Banned
    Status
    May 2014

Bengal Cat

Status
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.

Cuttlefish

Status
    Apr 2016
    disturbed by the sound of
    silence

cats, i'm not one to keep em though, i had one once. it died of starvation! locked up in my room when i travelled for an excursion.

Status
    Dec 2015
    No matter if my pain is harder
    than yours. Your pain comes
    first because it's your pain

Wolves and bears among wild animals, dogs among pets

Status
    Tutorials are on my profile!

Dogs all the way. Screw everyone else.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ Trúth's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    looking for the right way to
    do the wrong things

Falcons, owls, wolves, lions, tigers and snakes

Love falcons and owls for their beauty/freedom. Whats more free than than these guys. They don't even really have predators tbh

Wolves, lions tigers and snakes are just cool asf imo

Last edited by Trúth; 05-29-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Status
    And now my watch has ended

Hm. Lynx's, wolfes, foxes, Great whites and owls.

Status
    Nov 2010
    The King in the north.

Lion, Turtles, Crab, Octopus, Dolphin, Squids and ofc dogs.

Favourite is this Monkey tho, who solo'ed two tigers...

Status
    Feb 2011

Dogs!

A dog doesn't care for the colour of your skin, your weight or whether you are rich or poor. All it knows is that it really loves you very much.

I also like the Big Cats..Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs etc. The only aquatic animals i like are Dolphins and Killer whales..I don't really fancy any birds tbh.

Status
    Mar 2014
    My swag>demonics

Cats, snakes, beardies, guinea pigs, wolves, falcons and whales

Hashirama_and_Madara HashiraMadara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    You can't comprehend my
    reasoning because I am beyond
    your realm of understanding

Quote Originally Posted by KonanX View Post
    Sooo. As a person who is better with animals than other humans, I'd like to know what your favorite animal/s is/are. If you don't mind, could you also share the reasons for your choice/s? That would be really appreciated too. :>
    Feel free to share as much animals as you want.

To me, it is very difficult to decide which ones I like the most, since there are countless beautiful, interesting and intriguing living beings on this mystical planet that we call our home. Here are a few favorites.

- Cats (domestic cats and ocelots)

Cats probably are my most favorite animals. My entire life I had cats by my side. I grew up with them and can't imagine a life without any cats. Our current pet cat "Flocke" is my most important treasure, I love her from the deepest bottom of my heart. Besides domestic cats, I also like ocelots, little wild cats with fur that looks similar to the ones of leopards. They are cute and beautiful ^-^

- Dolphins

Dolphins are amazing in every way. Whales in general are such super-intelligent, calm, majestic creatures and dolphins seem to be the most human-friendly ones. Sure, they are still predators, but I'm sure everyone has seen at least one video of dolphins interacting with humans in a friendly way. I'd love to interact with a dolphin so much, but I am afraid of deep water and can't swim, so that dream that I have is a bit difficult to achieve, huh? I also like to listen to whale songs while falling asleep. Whales are cool.

- Great apes and lemurs

Those who are close to us humans, the great apes, are absolutely fascinating. Their intelligence is so damn amazing, I don't want to classify them as "animals". I've seen many videos about gorillas, orang-utans and chimpanzees using math, tools and even sign-language in order to communicate with humans. The video that impressed me the most was the one about the gorilla-lady Koko and the actor Robin Williams. Their interactions are so heart-warming. After this, I can't call them just "animals". Next thing, the lemurs. I mean, look at the picture above, how could someone not like lemurs? They are fluffy and cute.

- Elephants

Elephants are also outstanding pieces of beauty, similar to dolphins and great apes who impress with their high intelligence too. To me, they are calm giants and share certain majestic vibes like whales do. When I was much younger, I had the luck to come really close to an elephant in a zoo and I'll never forget that experience.

Now it's up to you. Thank you for reading :>
    I am sure I know more cats than you though

Ethereаl and only Ethereаl Ethereаl's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2014
    Get me through.

My avatar. I want a rabbit family!

Status
    Jul 2014
    ~Raging Demon~