View Poll Results: What Do You Rate This Chapter?

Voters
848. You may not vote on this poll

9 1.06%

1 0.12%

12 1.42%

51 6.01%

775 91.39%
Page 57 of 57 « First ... 7475354555657
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1425
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 559 Discussion and 560 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    Wow....unbelievable...I havent seen this much chatter in one week since....forever!!!.
    Everybody is so freaking hyped up (myself included) that we are all like pent up w/Abdominal Gas and are about to let out the biggest Fart the world has ever heard. LOL LOL... I have read some really good predictions over the past two weeks but none of them hit on the excitement level of this chapter. Kishi did a serious pyschotrip on all us with this one. Gotta feeling there are a few more surprises waiting for us.
    Yes.
    Kishi is using a genjutsu.

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well as someone mentioned before about zetsu makin perfect cloans we know that they cant be seen thru scent , eye visions , or bugs or mind techniques its very good copies. well what black zetsu killed madara or even just maybe he continued his work after he died because we saw when he fought the 4th and the bug guy b4 sasuke and danzo fought we kept seeing the liquid over and over well then lets say this. white zetsu's we see are being beaten and can fake there death very good but what if this the other half og the actual black zetsu is the perfect copy clone of madara? we see the mizukage sweating which means they might be having trouble with the black zetsu all the other white zetsus have full whites. the only black one is half and the other half has to be tobi we have seen it twice with 4th and with the clan bug guy. He is the original of all zetsu's and is there leader.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This episode revealed mystery of 6th coffin....It again created a new mystery about the man behind the mask... May the next episode made us to know the man behind the mask..

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    Well, yeak. He already has a small peice of chakra from the eight tails and the kyuubi chakra from those two fat ninjas. But wat gets me is... the Moon was created to seal the ten-tailed beast's body. How will Madara get it out? Does he even need it? He won''t be able to create the full-powered version of the ten-tails, but it would be powerful all the same.

You know, I would laugh if he tried to control it but it killed him instead, LOL. Maby the final fight isn't with Madara or Sasuke, but between Naruto and the ten-tails itself.
    Well, it's quite a big tale to start with. It could just as well be a legend. While the sage had a lot of power, it's rather far-fetched to think he created the moon. Even more so if he did it to seal the body of the 10 tails, meaning he did it on his own accord and not using the beast's power.

I don't think he needs or wants the body of the 10 tails, he intends to seal it in himself in order to have the power to execute his eye of the moon plan. Will he be strong enough to contain it? Maybe not.
    I think it's indeed plausable to think Naruto (and Sasuke) will have to fight the 10-tails.

I still think black zetsu has a bigger role in all of this then we've been told yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see a link between zetsu and the 10-tails. If the 10-tails originally was such a horrible demon, then it's not unthinkable that a part of it, aside of the 9 other beasts, has lived on. Maybe the 10-tails knew that it needed someone with the powers of the original sage in order to return to it's complete form...

Think about it. The clone Madara, Tobi, said about the rinnagan that it was his to begin with. What if this is the black zetsu part of him, referring to his old self as part of the sage? Black zetsu could have approached Madara with the intention of creating a person with both Uchiha and Senju DNA, in order to gain the skills of the old sage, but use them in a reversed manner to revive the 10-Tails in it's former glory (eye of the moon plan). It would then be easy for it to take over the willing fool who it had been playing for all this time, and terrorise the world again. After, "it is the land itself".

Well, time will tell

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by avart View Post
    We also keep forgeting that we don't know who is black zetsu ? We know that white zetsu is a clone of the 1st so is it possible that black zetsu is a clone of madara ? But i'm positive that tobi is madara or zetsu clone...
    Damn it can't wait for tomorow
    yah i think ur right, its like a yin and yang..a new character was born after madara and hashirima both die on their battle..the white zetsu represents hashirima and the black one represents madara..and the man behind the mask is also another zetsu..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you know i think that madara somehow found a way to preserve is mind as well as his eyes in the body of a zetsu which is now known as tobi. this would explain tobi's knowledge of all things madara like his past and all of his plans. it would also explain why tobi is thought to be "a shell of his former self" or rather a shell of madara. and it would explain how tobi has the sharingan and why he doesn't have blood when he broke off his arm but only white pulse. im thinking that maybe madara created tobi because he was nearing death and left pieces of himself behind so that he could be resurrected. this theory explains every quostion i could think of and fits perfectly to me. so with this being said i wouldn't say that tobi = half of madara but rather tobi = pieces of madara. makes sense?

i think my theory is bullet proof. who can find a whole in it? Madara left pieces of himself behind (his mind memories and eyes) and merged them with a zetsu now known as tobi. my theory can even explain why tobi claims the rinnegan was his to begin with. ok madara could not have left the rinnegan into his zetsu known as tobi because then who would believe that tobi was madara if tobi didn't have the sharigan? and madara needed to implant the rinnegan into someone because he needed for that person to grow strong enough to unlock the full powers of the rinnegan so that they would be strong enough to use the rinnegan's resurrection technique to revive him. this would also explain why when he was revived by kabuto the edo tensei madara knew nagato and made a statement that his revival finally happened and that nagato really managed to grow stronger. and we all know that kabuto's resurrection resurrects the person as they were last known so this would explain why the edo tensei madara has all the things he left behind ie his eyes and mind although tobi still has them too just like how itachi was resurrected with his eyes yet sasuke still has them am i right? and maybe the reason tobi has never used ems is because they may be madara's eyes but tobi's body isn't human so he simply can't activate it.

also remember tobi stated that it was madara who really won the battle with senju because he managed to take some of hashirima's power? well i believe that this power was the ability to create this black zetsu in which he used half of to create the body of his tobi along with half of a white one and and the other black half is the half you all clearly see.

come on people who can find a whole in this theory?? i dare anyone to try :flaw: lol

Last edited by d3juan1; 10-18-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOW READ THIS.. AND ILL PAY YOU $1000 IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHY THIS THEORY DOESNT FIT

Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    I think Tobi = Kagami Uchiha ..why?

1.Old Face, about same age as Danzou
    2.Was in a team with Danzou during the Ninja War
    --> explains why he wasn't surprised by any of Danzou's techniques
    3.The team they where in was Tobirama's team..TOBIrama
    --> Tobirama was the first Shinobi with space time Jutsu
    --> Explains why Tobi could use S/T-jutsu without MS

4.The only two of Tobirama's former team not present at Demon Fox's attack --> D & T
    --> see.. haven-reader.net/manga/Naruto/Chapter%20481%20-%20Danzos%20Death/ch481_UK_Page_01.png .. and than look at ...94.23.62.79/manga/mangas/Naruto/503%20-%20Minato's%20Dead%20Demon%20Seal!/07.png ... to see that they are clearly missing
    5.The only two characters besides Yamato with Hashirama's cells --> Danzou & Tobi
    6.The only two characters with a massive collection of Sharingan --> D & T
    7.Both contributed to the Uchiha Massacre
    8.Danzou never acted surprised about Tobi either, as if he knew who he was

They probably where close friends before, with the Uchiha massacre as a part of a plan and vision they shared. But it seems along the way, Danzou had more interest in becoming Hokage and Tobi (Kagami!) in bringing the whole world under his control.

I think while they didn't agree, they decided to just split up without a fight, because they where comrads once.

*last time I repost this in the current thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
    ...naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kagami_Uchiha <---Kagami

The eyes,and eyebrows kind of look the same as tobi? who agrees?

flickr.com/photos/21554229@N04/2543724813 <---Tobi

I agree with you and also had the same theory posted like 592 pages ago.
    Also want to add that itachi whipped out the uchiha clan with ease. Kagami was a s-rank level ninja and i doubt itachi could kill him without breaking a sweat. Also it is unknown as to how kagami died.

One more funny thing i found..
    look at kagami's eye.. haven-reader.net/manga/Naruto/Chapter%20481%20-%20Danzos%20Death/ch481_UK_Page_01.png
    compare to tobi's...flickr.com/photos/21554229@N04/2543724813/

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by homerJay View Post
    NOW READ THIS.. AND ILL PAY YOU $1000 IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHY THIS THEORY DOESNT FIT

Also want to add that itachi whipped out the uchiha clan with ease. Kagami was a s-rank level ninja and i doubt itachi could kill him without breaking a sweat. Also it is unknown as to how kagami died.

look at kagami's eye.. haven-reader.net/manga/Naruto/Chapter%20481%20-%20Danzos%20Death/ch481_UK_Page_01.png
    then explain his body only bleeding white pulse when wounded :flaw:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Destruction has never been so
    beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by homerJay View Post

welll one madara knows nagato two kagame had to be there when 1st fought madara guess what he wasnt he was probably a baby or didnt exist and secondly madara smart as **** you dont think he could figure out a person abilities ofc he can hes smart ass hell

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    well as someone mentioned before about zetsu makin perfect cloans we know that they cant be seen thru scent , eye visions , or bugs or mind techniques its very good copies. well what black zetsu killed madara or even just maybe he continued his work after he died because we saw when he fought the 4th and the bug guy b4 sasuke and danzo fought we kept seeing the liquid over and over well then lets say this. white zetsu's we see are being beaten and can fake there death very good but what if this the other half og the actual black zetsu is the perfect copy clone of madara? we see the mizukage sweating which means they might be having trouble with the black zetsu all the other white zetsus have full whites. the only black one is half and the other half has to be tobi we have seen it twice with 4th and with the clan bug guy. He is the original of all zetsu's and is there leader.
    Man I been stating this theory, since I became a member of this site. Im glad to see someone other then myself on the right path. I never been so confident of a theory and this one is sure to be the truth behind Tobi/Madara and Black Zestu. Black Zestu is divided into halfs as a two man cell. One of his halfs consist of Black Zestu and White 1/2 Zestu who was Killed by Susake.. The other half of Black Zestu is connected to the other 1/2 of White Zestu who is known as Tobi/Madara...... That's why you have the same similarities of the two. Split personalities with Tobi/Madara is exactly like when Black Zestu being telling White Zestu to stop joking and playing.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

A confrontation between The Real Madara and Tobi might happen, after all would you not confront someone calling Himself You?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after reading many posts i can say that tobi can be anyone no matter whoever he is but this new chapter is going to give an awesome impact on many readers and many people are waiting for tomorrow including myself i know this is very hard to wait but what you have to do you have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

some people are saying that kagami is tobi they could be right i really admire their theory but a question raise in my mind that if tobi=kagami which means that uchiha madara had been dead in fight with first hokage but if he was killed in that fight then how he is able to know about nagato because nagato cannot be present at that time(at lease it is not possible till now) please answer my question sorry for any spelling mistake

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    some people are saying that kagami is tobi they could be right i really admire their theory but a question raise in my mind that if tobi=kagami which means that uchiha madara had been dead in fight with first hokage but if he was killed in that fight then how he is able to know about nagato because nagato cannot be present at that time(at lease it is not possible till now) please answer my question sorry for any spelling mistake
    madara could have sealed a small part of himself inside tobi. like minato did with naruto.. they have a little talk where tobi tells madara he may have found someone to revive him, nagato.. madaras charka runs out and vanishes to the other world..

the thing is, kishi is the writer and can add stuff later on and implant it like it was always like that.. only time will give the real answers.

can't fkn wait for tomorrow O.O

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    that's a good point. like every theory there are some flaws in it. that's what happens with a good story, in this case naruto.

so big up for Kishi, that even after revealing madara, noone is sure about who Tobi is!

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi clearly talkes about something Itachi didn't know about him. What we know that it has to do with Tobi resisting Amaterasu.
    Why..?

If Itachi knew 'that' , he wouldn't use Amaterasu via Sasuke, coz he would know that it won't work on Tobi.

Now what ways are there to eliminate Amaterasu?

1.Space/Time-Jutsu (to send it to another dimension) [NOT]
    --> Itachi knew about it

2.Mangekyou Sharingan (like Sasuke did)
    --> We've never seen him having one though
    3.Cut off the burning limb (like Raikage also did)
    --> Tobi could restore his arm like he did with the infected arm via Zetsu

Probably Itachi didn't know that Tobi has Hashirama's cells. And ofcourse apart from that, Itachi probably doesn't know Tobi's true identity.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi/Madara and Black/White Zestu are the ultimate tag team....They posses all three eye technigues...Byakugan, Sharingan, and Rinnegan.....They know their own strenghts and weaknesses, plus they know the strengths and weaknesses of their enemies crazy!

Black Zestu is crazy elite to be holding his own with half a body against the 4th Mizukage, her highly skilled body guard with one of the seven swords, two leaf Tokubetsu Jonin and some other members of the alied forces. The Mizukage looks like she's exhausted.

I'm assuming that Black Zestu is using an advance Byakugan...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good theory can't wait to see if it happens

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi will probably drop another bomb on us and when we do figure out who Tobi is... I'm sure the naruto universe will never be the same... It will be ten times better!

Tomorrow is right around the corner heh, I can't wait to see if these great predictions will be coming truth. As my favorite one is somehow hoping that Tobi is Izuna and if that proves to be true. I will bow down to Izuna and says he's one of the best for tricking us for so long! *.*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Tobi kindalook like Obito that's right, and the right part of his body being crushed, etc... but that doesn't in any sense make Tobi being Obito, nor that foolish name thing (Obito_Tobi).

I think that Tobi (whoever he is) might have taken Obito's remaining Uchiha body but that doesn't mean Tobi is Obito

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2iw55lg.png

What do you think about this? It would make sense though since we know so little of him and have not seen him close to Tobi. Or am I wrong?

Tobi could be anyone right? He does not even have to be a Uchia as anyone can just take a eye and get Sharingan like Kakashi.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice thread, great theory.. But we all know madara will want sasuke eyes eventually..

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's identity and 6th coffin mystery Solved....

Quote Originally Posted by ssanimo View Post
    Chapter 527 answered the questions

you know what i liked about this chapter??

it solves the madara/tobi mystery for me!!

i never believed he was real madara until now......why, because the shell of his former self thing (i thought that there was no way for his mind and body to act without a soul)

but thats obviously not the case as chap. 527 proved that cuz samui,atsui and darui were still concious.....

so.....to me that means madara is tobi-tobi is madara

and madara's soul is somehow trapped in the pure world....(some awesome 1st hokage sealing tech. or sumthin prob. the cause of this.......he danm sure wasn't beatin with wood no jutsu and is seen with huge scroll in his famous panel vs madara)

this is why madara needed nagato to use gedo on him!!!!!

and yes this also explains the 6th coffin.......if his soul is trapped in the pure world them kabuto would have the capability of summoning him......even tho he still existed........according to the rules of edo-tensai as we currently know them

and since madara is only a shell of his former self and edo summons come back with powers fully in tact, the edo would technically be stronger.......but madara still has his own advantage as he knows his self better than anyone

that would explain their reluctancy to fight one another and madara's reaction

so to wrap it up.......

madara is madara....tobi is madara

and sixth coffin is madara

i just wonder, if the 4th hokage couldnt be summoned, because some part of his soul was sealed in naruto, then how could be madara summoned, if his soul stucked in pure world?
    i dont think, that tobi is madara...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mykkymac View Post
    http://i51.tinypic.com/2iw55lg.png

What do you think about this? It would make sense though since we know so little of him and have not seen him close to Tobi. Or am I wrong?

Tobi could be anyone right? He does not even have to be a Uchia as anyone can just take a eye and get Sharingan like Kakashi.
    don't think so, because naruto would have been able to tell then, since he can sense evil! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/559/10

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still believe that Tobi is Obito.
    Their names are similiar and their Mangekyos are similiar(Kakashi and Tobi)
    And the fact Tobi got only his RIGHT eye left cos Obito gave his LEFT to Kakashi. And yes, Tobi had Sharingan on his left eye as well(Fight with Konan) but I think it was just some random Sharingan that Tobi placed just in order to use Izanagi as his trump card

Last edited by Farada; 10-19-2011 at 12:15 PM.