22 53.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pein CAN'T go after Naruto... you all are forgetting something

Like the title says... Pein CAN'T go after Naruto...

1. Remember that Pein said that "The Tailed Beasts need to be captured in numerical order." Madara told Pein to go for Naruto, because Sasuke and Team Hawk were capturing the 8-Tails.

2. The 8-Tails escaped, and NO ONE knows where he is, not even his own brother. Thus! If things need to be done in numerical order, there won't be any Pein vs Naruto battle soon.

3. The only remaining Akatsuki are... Kisame, Zetzu, Tobi/Madara, Pein & Konan. Then there is Team Hawk, but Sasuke failed once to capture the 8-Tails, so I am not sure if they will have him go again, especially after getting owned in the last battle. Pein & Konan are going to return from Konoha. The only Team that could go after the 8-Tails would be made up of Kisame/Zetzu/Tobi.

4. Pein will need a lot of time to "recharge" his bodies before he will be able to fight again. I explained why in a previous thread... meaning... Pein uses his genjutsu on the villagers to make them think that it "Only Rains on Sundays" and when it Rains in their minds.... "they know that Pein is off fighting a battle"... and they think that the village weeps for his return... That being said... it will be a while before Pein would be able to take on Naruto anyways....

5. I think we will see Madara/Tobi and Kisame fight the 8-Tails, and Zetzu (the double agent - hence the two faces haha) will be "recording" the battle". We've never seen Kisame fight ALL OUT against anyone, and considering he has a huge amount of chakra, and they both are Water users... I think it would be an epic battle... throw Tobi/Madara in for backup... and the 8-Tails is a goner... Only after the 8-Tails is captured... which is inevitable in order for the manga to continue... will we see any attempt by Pein to capture Naruto...

Last edited by Cash; 12-16-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Like the title says... Pein CAN'T go after Naruto...

1. Remember that Pein said that "The Tailed Beasts need to be captured in numerical order." Madara told Pein to go for Naruto, because Sasuke and Team Hawk were capturing the 8-Tails.

2. The 8-Tails escaped, and NO ONE knows where he is, not even his own brother. Thus! If things need to be done in numerical order, there won't be any Pein vs Naruto battle soon.

3. The only remaining Akatsuki are... Kisame, Zetzu, Tobi/Madara, Pein & Konan. Then there is Team Hawk, but Sasuke failed once to capture the 8-Tails, so I am not sure if they will have him go again, especially after getting owned in the last battle. Pein & Konan are going to return from Konoha. The only Team that could go after the 8-Tails would be made up of Kisame/Zetzu/Tobi.

4. Pein will need a lot of time to "recharge" his bodies before he will be able to fight again. I explained why in a previous thread... meaning... Pein uses his genjutsu on the villagers to make them think that it "Only Rains on Sundays" and when it Rains in their minds.... "they know that Pein is off fighting a battle"... and they think that the village weeps for his return... That being said... it will be a while before Pein would be able to take on Naruto anyways....

5. I think we will see Madara/Tobi and Kisame fight the 8-Tails, and Zetzu (the double agent - hence the two faces haha) will be "recording" the battle". Only after the 8-Tails is captured... which is inevitable in order for the manga to continue... will we see any attempt by Pein to capture Naruto...
    till me if am wrong i dont believe the rest of Akatsuki know he esacped thats why they went after naruto

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Hidden In The Wind View Post
    till me if am wrong i dont believe the rest of Akatsuki know he esacped thats why they went after naruto
    Yeah, they tried to extract the 8-Tails... but it "poofed" away... Point was that there is an order to the capturing, and they were trying to capture 2 at once... which they most like have done in the past as well... except they are down to few members, and the strongest of the Jinchurriki...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just wondering which chapter says Akatsuki absolutley must seal Hachibi before Kyuubi? I think that's another one of those NB myths.. like Neji having wind element or Naruto only having half of Kyuubi's chakra sealed into him.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That just means Pein can't extract the 9-tails before the 8-tails. He can capture Naruto and hold him prisoner in a cage, for example, until they get the 8-tails.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know.
    In one of the manga's(I'm too lazy to search for it)
    it said that the 9=tails must be sealed last or the statue will crumble, but other than that I don't think there is any particular order cause there were like 2 sealed before gaara's demon was sealed.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino00 View Post
    I know.
    it said that the 9=tails must be sealed last or the statue will crumble, but other than that I don't think there is any particular order cause there were like 2 sealed before gaara's demon was sealed.
    Alright.. it makes sense, but I must have missed it. Still want to see the chapter though >.< but Bishamon has a point. Pein could KO Naruto and throw him in a specially sealed cage. I mean honestly a 'save Naruto' arc sounds pretty awesome. As long as Sasuke's not involved... >.>

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Alright.. it makes sense, but I must have missed it. Still want to see the chapter though >.< but Bishamon has a point. Pein could KO Naruto and throw him in a specially sealed cage. I mean honestly a 'save Naruto' arc sounds pretty awesome. As long as Sasuke's not involved... >.>
    perhap's but I think that nothing would be strong enough to hold him lol, but it would be awesome, cause it would show the village's trust and admiration and a bunch of stuff toward's him.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Something could defitely hold him.. I mean the Yondaime can seal the full power of Kyuubi, so why can't Akatsuki seal an already sealed power? Though Naruto might be able to surprise them with Sage Mode... maybe if he doesn't use it before he gets captured, and if Pein's eyes don't notice the sudden movement of energies all around him.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know.
    true

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know.
    lol its gud to b lazy

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kind of a high and mighty post there huh buddy. "you ALL are forgeting something....." This has been discussed in detail in the prediction threads for about 3 weeks. It seems like the most obvious thing to happen will be Madara informing pain that they don't have the 8 tails yet, and that will be the reason for pain leaving Konoha.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know.
    I think it there is no particular order for 1-8 tails , it can be

1. 2 -tail
    2.5-tail
    3.7-tail
    4.1-tail

Becouse they're weaker , only having all 1-8 tails bijuu in statue , could keep Kyuubi in there , If statue doesnt have atleast one of 8 Bijuus, then sealing 9-tail Bijuu...it would colapse

No 8-tails no balance ... Pain is wasting his time now :D ( maybe )

I dont know if Kishi would put such a thing like Naruto prisoned ( sounds weird ) . Maybe Akatsuki have some Sleeping Jutsu or Super Prison for Demons xD Sounds not cool for me

I wonder why no-one of Akatsuki said to Pain that 8-tails escaped...or they dont know :confused:

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just had a thought... what if naruto REALLY grew up from all his training. what if when he comes back to kohona he sees all the damage and all the hurt people and gives himself up? something like naruto agrees to go with pein peacefully if pein stops his assault on the village. naruto's true intent is only to get pein away from the village so that when they fight nobody else is around to get hurt. kohona would of course plan to save him.

on second thought i suppose naruto could just send a shadow clone to lure pein away from the village. eh, whatever...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    i just had a thought... what if naruto REALLY grew up from all his training. what if when he comes back to kohona he sees all the damage and all the hurt people and gives himself up? something like naruto agrees to go with pein peacefully if pein stops his assault on the village. naruto's true intent is only to get pein away from the village so that when they fight nobody else is around to get hurt. kohona would of course plan to save him.

on second thought i suppose naruto could just send a shadow clone to lure pein away from the village. eh, whatever...
    also... that just made me think... naruto can't get the nature energy to come to him when he merges with the toad cos of kyuubi... what if he lets it get extracted so he can use the nature energy... then destroys the statue which could mean all the tailed beasts getting destroyed with it :D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

I think it is not mentioned anywhere in manga that u hav to capture any jinchuruki in numerical order .. But to extract them in numerical order ... He will go after naruto he could catch him and extract later on .. But he will get his a s s kicked !!

Omniscient Absolution Kiiroi Senko's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i bet the kyuubi has to be sealed last though

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pein CAN'T go after Naruto... you all are forgetting something

I dont know if they have enought strenght to perform the ritual it took them 3 days at the begining of Shippuden and without Sasori,Deidara,Hidan and Kakuzu i dont know if they are able to do that with team Hawk
    And there is a posibility that Naruto goes to Killerbee 8 tail to learn to control the kjjubi it would be cool if Naruto goes to his 9 tailed form

Last edited by BAN_KAI; 02-06-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pein CAN'T go after Naruto... you all are forgetting something

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    I dont know if they have enought strenght to perform the ritual it took them 3 days at the begining of Shippuden and without Sasori,Deidara,Hidan and Kakuzu i dont know if they are able to do that with team Hawk
    And there is a posibility that Naruto goes to Buterfly 8 tail to learn to control the kjjubi it would be cool if Naruto goes to his 9 tailed form
    Thanks for a legitamite reply. haha. And your point is SO true... I doubt Sasuke would allow team Hawk to kill Naruto... if anyone will kill Naruto, it ought to be Sasuke...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good point

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sry... i just seen neutrino always posted that point... i just skim through threads

Last edited by Kawagiri; 12-17-2008 at 04:43 PM. Reason: repeated point

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post

5. I think we will see Madara/Tobi and Kisame fight the 8-Tails, and Zetzu (the double agent - hence the two faces haha) will be "recording" the battle". We've never seen Kisame fight ALL OUT against anyone, and considering he has a huge amount of chakra, and they both are Water users... I think it would be an epic battle... throw Tobi/Madara in for backup... and the 8-Tails is a goner... Only after the 8-Tails is captured... which is inevitable in order for the manga to continue... will we see any attempt by Pein to capture Naruto...
    who says 8 tails has the water element? in the fight against hawk 8 tails said that kid with the big sword (sorry, to lazy to look up his name) had the advantage because he was water oriented. if 8 tails was water wouldn't the playing field be even? why would he say a water matured chackra user have the advantage? i cold be mistaken... i've had a few glasses of scotch lol... but i'm pretty sure that 8 tails doesn't have water matured chakra. it might be an assumed based on his tentacles but according to the dialog in the manga i'd guess he isn't water matured.