• Five bubbles

7 33.33%
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

Fairy Tail Manga 255 Discussion and 256 Predictions

Fairy Tail Manga 255 Discussion and 256 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 255 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 256

BEGIN READING HERE @ MANGASTREAM

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-15-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Re: Fairy Tail Manga 254 Discussion and 255 Predictions

Damn I hate being right in predictions they were locked in a state of suspended animation

But I can honestly say I did not see the hole Mavis being that angel thing comin nor did I expect the power of their bonds to be the "Fairy Sphere"

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm so disappointed that everyone on Tenrou Island were preserved just the way they were. I figured they'd all have a new look and be awesome with Laxus as the new guild master, but no. Exactly the same. Right now the time skip seems pointless.

The thing with Mavis was a bit surprising/interesting.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!, the first thing i saw was gajille iron arm!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FT is back to its old story! Many assumptions came true. Still I liked the way it went. Even if we think it thorough, FT always managed to stay alive by some miracles. And this seems one of it. And true, time skip has been wasted and all the major charectors look just the same but its not disappointing. 5 stars nonetheless!!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

love the manga awesome ..finally all the tension is gone ..now its time to get fairy tail guild back and then kick zeref ass

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Fairy Tail Manga 255 Discussion and 256 Predictions

Awesome chapter! But it's chapter 255 not 254

Anyway, I first expected it to take several chapters before they'd be found but it turned out exactly how I wanted it to turn out! No waiting, bring the cool characters back already.. sweet.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

When you copy paste something, don't do it mindlessly ~_~ the title was from the previous chapter and the template from chapter 252.

So the prediction some people made that the girl was Mavis was spot on, though I rather liked the idea she would have been a fairy

Didn't expect that they would escape via the 3rd fairy magic, I was wondering what it could be

And lmao Levy is holding Pantherlily...Hiro, how obvious can you get

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Meh :/ Would have prefered if they maybe aged and trained on the island under the guidance of Mavis...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This status has no user

ofcourse they wouldn't die, that would be stupid O.o

@cali
    lol yeah, the page was lagging so hard I forgot to change the title (and the second thing) since it took me several minutes to post it, it was the first thing I had on my mind but I forgot lol
    : / fail

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiro did something new. I like this timeskip. With every timeskip in any manga, we expect some powerups and some changes in appearances. But Hiro experimented something new. And that is way better. The same team of protagonist with some advance antagonists. Sounds pretty good to me. ^^

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most disapointing chapter ever..

I don't think there was a more anticlimatic timeskip in the history of manga. Not only didn't they get older but they have slept for seven years so they haven't trained a single minute.

Romeo is weak too and is humiliated by some random low level guild henchman.

This is it i'm done with Fairy Tail

And how convienent the 3rd great fairy tail magic was an absolute defence. Right after raping the 2nd great fairy tail magic: fairy glitter, which was useless as hell. Nice build up Hiro giving away 2/3 magics in one arc.

So Zeref and the dragons and all the other baddies have had 7 years the time to get stronger while Natsu was in coma. A long long time ago I said that I didn't like how the main charachters were able to win at the end of every arc without training or learning new techniques. But this is even worse because the have a seven year delay.

Man..... Hiro had the chance to make Natsu/Gray/Erza/Lucy all like around 25 in the prime of their lives and trained their asses off. The entire guild just lost of a single dragon that wasn't even fighting serious according to Gildartz. How are the dragonslayers ever going to beat a dragon alone this way?

There were countless of huge beasts on that island, Elfman could've been mastering new transformation. The whole Lightning squad was there they could've trained together. Cana could've spend her time mastering fairy glitter. Lucy had all her keys + Loki there she could be training. And Gildartz (+Erza and Mirajane) could've trained the dragon slayers with his experience about dragons. Happy and Charle could've learned a similair skill as Pantherlily, maybe not a buff fighter but something else usefull or a human like form. The master should've started a temporarly guild on the island made out of branches and leafs, so they have something like a reminiscence and a goal to get back to the real guild.

And come on Romeo should've beaten that weak guy...

Battle of the trolls:
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...mx-d4cw6xj.png

Last edited by Love Cook; 10-15-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Believe me, the next up coming chapters will be epic, because Fairy tail will be in big trouble since nobody gained any power which means that Jellal, Zeref and all the other badass people will be revieled in the manga again, and I hope that not only Natsu will gain the power like he always does in the next up coming Arc.

But... I thought Romeo was epic, but he isn't. Even though I hope Natsu will train him and their team will gain Romeo. So it could become; Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, Happy, Carla, Panterlilly.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

That was one of the most twisted timeskip I've ever saw. It's new but still I like it because it proposes some new horizons tot he writer. I'll admit that it will have its shares of advocates and adversaries though. The Mavis and Fairy Sphere idea was unexpected still to me. Interesting by Hiro.

They found that island too rapidly though in my opinion.

I think, they might go all-out against Twilight Ogre in the next chapter and take back their place.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post

I don't think there was a more anticlimatic timeskip in the history of manga. Not only didn't they get older but they have slept for seven years so they haven't trained a single minute.

And how convienent the 3rd great fairy tail magic was an absolute defence. Right after raping the 2nd great fairy tail magic: fairy glitter, which was useless as hell. Nice build up Hiro giving away 2/3 magics in one arc.

So Zeref and the dragons and all the other baddies have had 7 years the time to get stronger while Natsu was in coma. A long long time ago I said that I didn't like how the main charachters were able to win at the end of every arc without training or learning new techniques. But this is even worse because the have a seven year delay.

Man..... Hiro had the chance to make Natsu/Gray/Erza/Lucy all like around 25 in the prime of their lives and trained their asses off. The entire guild just lost of a single dragon that wasn't even fighting serious according to Gildartz. How are the dragonslayers ever going to beat a dragon alone this way?

There were countless of huge beasts on that island, Elfman could've been mastering new transformation. The whole Lightning squad was there they could've trained together. Cana could've spend her time mastering fairy glitter. Lucy had all her keys + Loki there she could be training. And Gildartz (+Erza and Mirajane) could've trained the dragon slayers with his experience about dragons. Happy and Charle could've learned a similair skill as Pantherlily, maybe not a buff fighter but something else usefull or a human like form. The master should've started a temporarly guild on the island made out of branches and leafs, so they have something like a reminiscence and a goal to get back to the real guild.

Battle of the trolls:
    Was going to post a wall of text.....then I read this....So I shall simply quote it, rep him, and then add a nice emoticon.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right now the time skip serves no purpose. It's not like Fairy Tail was a massively overpowered guild that walked on all their enemies. The victories came through struggle so the only thing that happened now is everyone else had 7 years to advance while the main Fairy Tail characters stood still.

Silent but deadly Marimo Swordsman's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Waste... Such potential gone simply to waste... i was hoping for so much more, hiro, now was the time to make lucy, erza, cana all go up a cup size, instead, it was wasted...

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post

Battle of the trolls:
    agree, now FT is officially over rated garbage

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Oh my god. Mind fuk. Totally unexpected.

Not.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i liked the way timeskip was done.....atleast give the author some points for originallity

and no one even knows if zeref himself ages like ev1 else does......but anyway i think its pretty cool that the rest of the fairytail world has aged and they haven't......opens a lot more avenues to pursue

i only see fairytale getting better and better

oh and i'm pretty dam sure the the last attack from acno was a serious one......gildartz may be a badass but he danm sure didn't encounter that move before......he wouldn't have lived to tell the tale

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I expected it not to be anything great after last chapter. I'm only disappointed that the timeskip could have made a bigger impact. After a plot twist like the black dragon destroying the island, they could have built up the islands reveal. But I guess I expected a bit much. No aging doesn't worry me, the thing that does is that not a single person seemed to be gravely affected/died and nobody will have gained much if they are just in the state they were at the time of the attack.
    Also I'm still left puzzled to why Zeref hasn't started the end of the world at all, it seems like nothing terrible has happened yet.
    I wish they had of learned some new techniques/trained a bit in the skip as well.
    Anyway the saga might turn for the better soon.

Last edited by Aeternus; 10-19-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

To the people who are bashing the time skip: it's undestandable that you don't like the fact that Natsu and the others haven't changed (though having them live on that island for 7 years with no real purpose would be as much as weird), however that doesn't take away that the entire world has changed in that period. Who knows what might have happened in the meantime?

The title for the next chapter seems to indicate that it's going to be about that 7 year period. So we haven't even seen the extent of the time skip, so don't start saying that it's a failure already.