Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Why cant i forget....

its been 3 years.., since the day i lost the girl i thought to be my soulmate, i was in a bad time of my life back then, i hurt her too much, God knows i loved her so, but i couldnt hold on to her, i couldnt let go of my anger. I dont blame myself for being angry because she did me wrong, but i punished her for it every day, and every time she said how much she loved me and that she was sorry for what she had done, i threw it right back at her face, though my heart wanted to say other things..

if youre wondering, im the one who left her, but by the time i came to regret it, it was already too late - she had already found someone, and that further proved how wrong i was in my love, no doubt there was a time when we loved eatchother so much that we could have never imagined being apart. She always said more than i did, but i know now that in my heart i loved her more than she ever...

Now three years has passed, and i dont regret it being over no more, because i know it would have never worked out between us, we were just too different, truly so.., and if i could go back in time and make things right, i would have avoided the whole thing to begin with, yet i dont know.. why my heart cant let go of her..

since we parted, ive met many wonderful, wonderful girls worthy of all the love in the world!, yet no matter what wonders, what beauty, and what love befalls me, my heart is untouched, she touched it once and now its untouchable, i cant love.., i wanna love again, i wanna feel my heart again, yet the only, only time i feel my heart is when i remember her!....i feel like she put a sword in my heart, and like the excalibur, shes the only one who can take it out, damn now i feel like a Girl...LOL!!

true love can soften the hardest man and turn him into jelly lol, so im only like this because im thinking of her, its this damn song that i was listening to earlier lol damn you Adele!

its like whatever touches my heart reminds me of her, its like she took my heart with her, and now i can only feel through her - that damn girl!! LOL

anyway im very sorry for pouring my disturbed heart out to you all, i just felt like it was about time.., and you were the lucky ones! LOL

i just have no clue why i cant forget her?.., will i ever, what would it take, damn i wanna forget her...

dont you dare make fun of my pain

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Why cant i forget....

Quote Originally Posted by IAmWumbo View Post
    The solution is very simple, what you do is find a baby Leopard.
    Train that Leopard so that it can cook, then suffocate that Leopard to death.
    Get a wife and kid and after 6 years of marriage become a drug addict.
    Now your wife and kid will leave you and you start living selling your body for money.
    You finally realize your mistakes and start going to rehab.
    After 6 months you start getting your life back together, a Hippopatamus will fuck you up.

Did that help?
    No.

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Welcome to the ****ing club

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

The solution is very simple, what you do is find a baby Leopard.
    Train that Leopard so that it can cook, then suffocate that Leopard to death.
    Get a wife and kid and after 6 years of marriage become a drug addict.
    Now your wife and kid will leave you and you start living selling your body for money.
    You finally realize your mistakes and start going to rehab.
    After 6 months you start getting your life back together, a Hippopatamus will fuck you up.

Did that help?
    Was that hippo related to the leopard, he needed a reason to f*ck him up.

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    Was that hippo related to the leopard, he needed a reason to f*ck him up.
    I thought the hippo was metaphor, representing the challenges in recovering from drug & sex addictions...but maybe I'm giving him too much credit

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    I thought the hippo was metaphor, representing the challenges in recovering from drug & sex addictions...but maybe I'm giving him too much credit
    Nah, the hippo being related to the leopard makes more sense

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

The leopard is the Hippo's retarded cousin.
    I knew it. You lose wang, now give me my money

Status
    Apr 2008
    Only for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    its been 3 years.., since the day i lost the girl i thought to be my soulmate, i was in a bad time of my life back then, i hurt her too much, God knows i loved her so, but i couldnt hold on to her, i couldnt let go of my anger. I dont blame myself for being angry because she did me wrong, but i punished her for it every day, and every time she said how much she loved me and that she was sorry for what she had done, i threw it right back at her face, though my heart wanted to say other things..

if youre wondering, im the one who left her, but by the time i came to regret it, it was already too late - she had already found someone, and that further proved how wrong i was in my love, no doubt there was a time when we loved eatchother so much that we could have never imagined being apart. She always said more than i did, but i know now that in my heart i loved her more than she ever...

Now three years has passed, and i dont regret it being over no more, because i know it would have never worked out between us, we were just too different, truly so.., and if i could go back in time and make things right, i would have avoided the whole thing to begin with, yet i dont know.. why my heart cant let go of her..

since we parted, ive met many wonderful, wonderful girls worthy of all the love in the world!, yet no matter what wonders, what beauty, and what love befalls me, my heart is untouched, she touched it once and now its untouchable, i cant love.., i wanna love again, i wanna feel my heart again, yet the only, only time i feel my heart is when i remember her!....i feel like she put a sword in my heart, and like the excalibur, shes the only one who can take it out, damn now i feel like a Girl...LOL!!

true love can soften the hardest man and turn him into jelly lol, so im only like this because im thinking of her, its this damn song that i was listening to earlier lol damn you Adele!

its like whatever touches my heart reminds me of her, its like she took my heart with her, and now i can only feel through her - that damn girl!! LOL

anyway im very sorry for pouring my disturbed heart out to you all, i just felt like it was about time.., and you were the lucky ones! LOL

i just have no clue why i cant forget her?.., will i ever, what would it take, damn i wanna forget her...

dont you dare make fun of my pain
    Time heals all wounds bro, well most anyway. Stay strong, keep yourself busy, and most importantly; learn to love life.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nemesis~ View Post

Time heals all wounds bro, well most anyway. Stay strong, keep yourself busy, and most importantly; learn to love life.
    three years, tried every method, still not a damn day goes by without being reminded of her...

ive moved on, but i wanna be free deep down to love again you know

Status
    Apr 2008
    Only for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by III Ash III View Post
    three years, tried every method, still not a damn day goes by without being reminded of her...

ive moved on, but i wanna be free deep down to love again you know
    Keep yourself busy, trust me it works, once you start having free time, she just gonna come back and your going to feel the same as you are now, makes no difference. You haven't tried every method, try sticking to a method.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nemesis~ View Post
    Keep yourself busy, trust me it works, once you start having free time, she just gonna come back and your going to feel the same as you are now, makes no difference. You haven't tried every method, try sticking to a method.
    i suppose if i could fall in love again, but even the most perfect girls i have had relations with - cant seem to be able to feel anything for them.

i think this kinda thing comes once in a lifetime and i just lost it, so maybe i will spend the rest of my life as a lover without his love..

my days are normal, and im happy often, but its just like i said, i thought i would forget her in time, but why the helli cant i forget her already its mind blowing lol

Status
    Apr 2008
    Only for a short time.

Go for it dude.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Going off a whim here, but I take it she was your first love? Those are the hardest. No doubt you are bound to have scars if she did what I'm guessing she did. That's bound to leave a scar.

It sounds like you are scared of it happeneing again. Sometimes you just have to jump into the deep end and hope you can swim.

Status
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.

You've let yourself be chained, unintentionally I believe.

Stop comparing between girls as well as relationships and you'll find how everyone can touch your heart in their own way, or maybe only a she(as in a single girl, providing you stay with her).
    I think this'll help you elaborate for yourself what 'true love' is and cut clean off the chains binding you, your probable delusion/misconception.

Good luck and all hail Adele!

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Going off a whim here, but I take it she was your first love? Those are the hardest. No doubt you are bound to have scars if she did what I'm guessing she did. That's bound to leave a scar.

It sounds like you are scared of it happeneing again. Sometimes you just have to jump into the deep end and hope you can swim.
    was my second love, but youre right maybe deep down i dont wanna take a leep, anyway as long as there is hope for that to change, im good lol

nice analysis btw
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post
    You've let yourself be chained, unintentionally I believe.

Stop comparing between girls as well as relationships and you'll find how everyone can touch your heart in their own way, or maybe only a she(as in a single girl, providing you stay with her).
    I think this'll help you elaborate for yourself what 'true love' is and cut clean off the chains binding you, your probable delusion/misconception.

Good luck and all hail Adele!

true, or maybe its just the guilt of not telling her how i felt back when it was still early, but i cant change that now, so perhaps i need to unchain myself as you said ^^

Thank you all, pouring my heart out actually helped a little

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

Find a stripper & give her The D, like so:

Or seriously, just try to let go. You'll never find happiness in the present while dwelling on the past. I hope the best for you.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

You said it yourself: it's the guilt that's chaining you to that girl. Talk to her. It's the only way.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Find a stripper & give her The D, like so:

Or seriously, just try to let go. You'll never find happiness in the present while dwelling on the past. I hope the best for you.
    trying mate, ive moved on in almost everyway, and living my life, just dont like i still remember her from time to time - and when i do it kinda hurts, i want finality if you know what i mean.

Thanks for the good wishes, i really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    You said it yourself: it's the guilt that's chaining you to that girl. Talk to her. It's the only way.
    unfortunately its too late for that, shes built herself a new life, what kinda of a person would i be if i destroyed that

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

I wasn't talking about anything radical. Just tell her what you want to tell her and why do you want to tell her. Maybe what she answers will relief your guilt.

Plus as you said she has built herself a new life. Something you say won't automatically destroy it. She has moved on. She probably doesn't even have feelings for you anymore.

Just get it off your chest. We say too little and regret too much things we didn't do in this short time we spent on this earth.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I wasn't talking about anything radical. Just tell her what you want to tell her and why do you want to tell her. Maybe what she answers will relief your guilt.

Plus as you said she has built herself a new life. Something you say won't automatically destroy it. She has moved on. She probably doesn't even have feelings for you anymore.

Just get it off your chest. We say too little and regret too much things we didn't do in this short time we spent on this earth.
    truer words have not been spoken