Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[jinchurriki (Han) bio test] -Itachi-

Welcome -Itachi-

The Han [5-Tail Jinchuuriki] biography test it will consist of a fight between you and Myself.

However, there are special rules for the fight test.
    Breaking any of the rules will result in automatic failure.

Rules:

• Rei's normal Rules and Restrictions apply.

• You will be using your Han bio.

• I will be fighting as 2 standard Kage Rank, Itachi (MS) and Kisame (w/ Samehada), biographies.

• Custom Jutsu and Custom Elements are not allowed.

• You do not need to defeat me to pass - however, doing so will gain extra marks.

• The terrain is a barren wasteland

Most importantly,

Spamming here will not be tolerated. Only mods/admin/senseis can post here if their opinion is asked for by the rp mods. Any other person spamming will be infracted.

Post the Bio, and I will begin My Move.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: [jinchurriki (Han) bio test] -Itachi-

Han

Looking forward to a good fight sir

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    Han

Looking forward to a good fight sir
    Note: due to being extremely busy at work I wont have my normal theatrics, but I'll try to make the quality of fighting just as good.

*itachi (3 tomoe activated) and kisame (Samehada on his back) walk towards you entering mid range*

the two ninja then make seals and spit side by side fire and water attacks at the 5-tailed host.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

kisame then reaches back and puts his hand on his sword in preparation for your attack

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Note: due to being extremely busy at work I wont have my normal theatrics, but I'll try to make the quality of fighting just as good.

*itachi (3 tomoe activated) and kisame (Samehada on his back) walk towards you entering mid range*

the two ninja then make seals and spit side by side fire and water attacks at the 5-tailed host.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

kisame then reaches back and puts his hand on his sword in preparation for your attack
    Han: Hmmmm....

*AS han see's the two akatsuki memeber release their attacks i quickly summon two shadow clone (Which is almost instantly done) and as the attacks are still headed towards me and my clones i have C-1 and C-2 both release a sphere of water at the Fire and water balls the water attacks cancel each other out and the same with the fire and water*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet x2

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    Han: Hmmmm....

*AS han see's the two akatsuki memeber release their attacks i quickly summon two shadow clone (Which is almost instantly done) and as the attacks are still headed towards me and my clones i have C-1 and C-2 both release a sphere of water at the Fire and water balls the water attacks cancel each other out and the same with the fire and water*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet x2
    Kisame tosses his sword into the air as you shadow clone is created and tosses down a smokebomb, as the techniques clash kisame bursts from the right side (your left) of the smoke circling around to your left. As you watch his seals, he suddenly points at you and crows begin to flock around you, which then turn into shuriken. The instant "kisame" points at you. the real kisame emerges from the smoke on top of a huge wave which is released towards you. Itachi then releases his henge and throws a barrage of shuriken at you from the side. Kisame jumps off the wave to stay at mid range and catches Samehada.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.
    Note:This is an advanced sharingan genjutsu.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

*As Kisame's smoke bomb goes off i mean the very second it goes off before he emerges from the side of the smoke i create a pillar of earth underneath my feet that emerges at a high speed at about a 65 degree angle that launches me into long range ( seeing that we are at mid range if it lainchs me while we are in mid range to either a short or mid range backwords it would put me in long range making your genjutsu not able to effect me) as i am launched into long range and i hit the ground i see the Wave of water coming at me i slam my hand on the ground and make the ground rise up high like a plateau as the Earth rises up i and i can see the real Kisame on the wave of water which would collide into the Earth Rampart i release several Dragon headed fire balls at Kisame*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Failed

Sorry bro but you just used 4 attacks in a row

My two attacks happen at the same time. Then you use Kage bunshin (1) then two water balls(2 & 3). I throw down a smokebomb after your kage bunshin are created and emerge after the techniqes clash, which means that my henge wasn't done until after you created your water balls. You then use your earth pillar as I throw the smoke bomb down, which was before my 1st move that turn, giving you 4 Justus in a row.