View Poll Results: How good was it this time?

Voters
977. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Coooooool

    51 5.22%
  • 2 Coooooool

    16 1.64%
  • 3 Coooooool

    25 2.56%
  • 4 Coooooool

    73 7.47%
  • 5 Coooooool

    812 83.11%
Page 70 of 87 « First ... 206066676869707172737480 ... Last»
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1727
  1. #1381
    Member Downforwardx's Avatar
    Status
    Downforwardx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    86
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BestYoungNarutoFan View Post
    The Stone Tablet under Konoha.
    yes, that is a statement.

    To bad it means nothing.
     
         

  2. #1382
    uzamaki goku Uzamki Seerar's Avatar
    Status
    Uzamki Seerar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    920
    Location
    United kingdom-london
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    hay guys the last manga madara says "nagato the brat he grew up" d hell does dat mean lool
    ???????????????
     
         

  3. #1383
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Seriously, there is no other obvious reasonable explanation for Tobi's identity.
    Izuna is the perfect fit. He has the motive, the ability, and the time-frame.
    The only reason you are denying it is because:
    1. You think because of Tobi's story, Izuna is dead.
    My answer to that is: Tobi is liar. I don't suggest taking his word for fact.
    2. You think because he gave up his eyes, he is a lost cause.
    My answer to that is: He is a master Uchiha ninja, I seriously doubt he would be as crippled as you are taking him for.

    In my last post I made a very good list of points and reasons why Tobi = Izuna.
    Not one person on here tried to refute my arguments.
    You cant counter with the simplistic answer of: He's Dead.
    That argument holds no water.
    Not a single time in the entire series has he been pronounced "dead".
    You took for fact his death because of ONE image of a body with a blindfold in a coffin. Who says that is Izuna? Who says that image is truth, and not fiction? Who says that isn't a lie to disguise his actual identity?
    Like I said, if I am right, and Izuna is Tobi, then that is all the more reason for him to lie about his own death. You are taking the word of the man himself that he died. You have been played by a master Uchiha Ninja with nothing but time on his hands and revenge and hatred in his heart. Don't be foolish.
    Tobi is Izuna.
    The evidence is insurmountable.
     
         

  4. #1384
    Member Lunir's Avatar
    Status
    Lunir is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    647
    Location
    The Ring of Fire
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Downforwardx View Post
    How would he have lived this long, and why does he need madaras cells? he is an uchiha he only needs hashiramas.

    And where was the yin/yang before zetsu was created?

    The yin/yang factor of zetsu is symbolism...you know how writers like to do.


    Madara's chakra is "special" as was Hashirama's hints his Mokuton and power over the Bijuu, thats why Tobi referred to Madara and Hashirama as two of the "paths"



    But again gotta be careful with what Tobi says he speaks in half truths x.x
     
         

  5. #1385
    Banned
    Status
    lanceam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    new kirigakure gangsta and raper:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78283
     
         

  6. #1386
    Member Cooldragon's Avatar
    Status
    Cooldragon is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    278
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe. Look.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    I say that Tobi is not Madara or half of Madara's soul.
    This is just my opinion (I can't see Madara's soul split in half, ugh...).
    He can probably be sasuke's dad or Izuna.
     
         

  7. #1387
    Member Oldspiceman's Avatar
    Status
    Oldspiceman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    Seriously, there is no other obvious reasonable explanation for Tobi's identity.
    Izuna is the perfect fit. He has the motive, the ability, and the time-frame.
    The only reason you are denying it is because:
    1. You think because of Tobi's story, Izuna is dead.
    My answer to that is: Tobi is liar. I don't suggest taking his word for fact.
    2. You think because he gave up his eyes, he is a lost cause.
    My answer to that is: He is a master Uchiha ninja, I seriously doubt he would be as crippled as you are taking him for.

    In my last post I made a very good list of points and reasons why Tobi = Izuna.
    Not one person on here tried to refute my arguments.
    You cant counter with the simplistic answer of: He's Dead.
    That argument holds no water.
    Not a single time in the entire series has he been pronounced "dead".
    You took for fact his death because of ONE image of a body with a blindfold in a coffin. Who says that is Izuna? Who says that image is truth, and not fiction? Who says that isn't a lie to disguise his actual identity?
    Like I said, if I am right, and Izuna is Tobi, then that is all the more reason for him to lie about his own death. You are taking the word of the man himself that he died. You have been played by a master Uchiha Ninja with nothing but time on his hands and revenge and hatred in his heart. Don't be foolish.
    Tobi is Izuna.
    The evidence is insurmountable.
    Insurmountable as much as everyone said Tobi is in fact Madara? Not knocking you but I think everything is still up in the air. So far the really good predictions about Tobi's identity have all been pretty good. But hey you could be right and I could be wrong. As far as we all know Tobi could in fact be a long lost twice removed step son to Minato. Kishi is very unpredictable in that aspect.
     
         

  8. #1388
    Academy Student ruffert's Avatar
    Status
    ruffert is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    28
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    Well.... the Sharingan came from the Rinnegan.... maby the Sharingan is just a lower stage of the Rinnegan. Who knows? Kishi has fooled us countless times, so he'd probably do it again.

    But that doesn't explain how he gave it to Nagato.
    if sharingan is lower stage of rinnegan? could it possibly kakashi develope rinnegan?
     
         

  9. #1389
    Member Lunir's Avatar
    Status
    Lunir is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    647
    Location
    The Ring of Fire
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ruffert View Post
    if sharingan is lower stage of rinnegan? could it possibly kakashi develope rinnegan?
    It wasn't thought possible for a non Uchiha to awaken MS so who know's Kishi is mysterious like that, but i doubt he would/will it would cheapin the Rinnegan too much.
     
         

  10. #1390
    Banned
    Status
    BestYoungNarutoFan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    606
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Danzo could have developed many rinnegans and kept secret but he was too selfish.
     
         

  11. #1391
    Yondaime nrto60's Avatar
    Status
    nrto60 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    709
    Location
    tHe suBliMinaL SubConScioUs
    I am watching you...
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BestYoungNarutoFan View Post
    Danzo could have developed many rinnegans and kept secret but he was too selfish.
    no he couldn't:flaw: haven't you understood anything?? you at least need E.M.S to activate rinnegan and for that you need Mangekyo of a sibling uchiha, there is no possible way that danzo could have developed rinnegan!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  12. #1392
    Academy Student
    Status
    flannel101 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    you just know that sauske is going to unlock the Rinnegan, i think kabuto is going to train him or somthing after the war, but look at the bright side that also means naruto is going to unlock a new power...well maybe
     
         

  13. #1393
    Banned
    Status
    BestYoungNarutoFan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    606
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    I want to play DOTA ALL STARS so bad right now. Such badass game.
     
         

  14. #1394
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omningan View Post
    Seriously, there is no other obvious reasonable explanation for Tobi's identity.
    Izuna is the perfect fit. He has the motive, the ability, and the time-frame.
    The only reason you are denying it is because:
    1. You think because of Tobi's story, Izuna is dead.
    My answer to that is: Tobi is liar. I don't suggest taking his word for fact.
    2. You think because he gave up his eyes, he is a lost cause.
    My answer to that is: He is a master Uchiha ninja, I seriously doubt he would be as crippled as you are taking him for.

    In my last post I made a very good list of points and reasons why Tobi = Izuna.
    Not one person on here tried to refute my arguments.
    You cant counter with the simplistic answer of: He's Dead.
    That argument holds no water.
    Not a single time in the entire series has he been pronounced "dead".
    You took for fact his death because of ONE image of a body with a blindfold in a coffin. Who says that is Izuna? Who says that image is truth, and not fiction? Who says that isn't a lie to disguise his actual identity?
    Like I said, if I am right, and Izuna is Tobi, then that is all the more reason for him to lie about his own death. You are taking the word of the man himself that he died. You have been played by a master Uchiha Ninja with nothing but time on his hands and revenge and hatred in his heart. Don't be foolish.
    Tobi is Izuna.
    The evidence is insurmountable.
    the hardest part i have about believing tobi is izuna is itachi.....he was just too fawkin smart.....he himself met madara in the woods when he had the long hair and white mask with tribal like patterns......i think madara's soul was somehow lost to the pure world shortly after that yet he still lived (we saw cloud nin's soul trapped in gourd and they were still alive) and this also makes sense with edo- madara knowing of nagato and the rinne-tensai as he and itachi are close in age

    im basically sayin that tobi is infact some form of madara that before his soul moved on to pure world he made plans for nagato to retrieve his soul via rinne-tensai and place it within tobi's body (complete his power/make him sage-like) whatever his plan was

    tobi could be a created body that was intended to be madara's future vesel

    1st naruto screwed him out of it by changing nagato and now kabuto with retrieving his soul via edo-tensai
     
         

  15. #1395
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,301
    Location
    Gotham City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogracio View Post
    Wow.... Madara is really really strong, though, i didnt like the fact that you can just unlock Rinnegan... That is plain rubbish Kishi. Now we are going to have 201020192 threads about Sasuke developing Rinnegan.

    Kill me before that happens please.
    Perhaps
     
         

  16. #1396
    Academy Student
    Status
    mullins is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    fr.magicqsoftware.eu/
    I think this is useful.
     
         

  17. #1397
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Well, maybe Naruto will learn to use time-space techniques. Because that 'Overwhelming' jutsu that Madara did isn't a normal jutsu and may kill hundreds of people. So thinking of this, it is possible that Naruto gets an idea of how to use time-space techniques and teleport to the spot and stop 'Overwhelming'.
    or it is possible that Gaara stops it using his golden sand.
     
         

  18. #1398
    Academy Student
    Status
    J3yster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    I dunno if this is the place to put it,but, the manga got me thinking?

    Tobi used Izanagi (I think its spelled like that) against Konan, if I can remember correctly he said that only a Uchicha + Senju can use that ability.

    And Tobi has some clone-like thing having the 1st Hokage's cells.

    I'm swinging for the fences here, but could it be possible Madara was experimenting with
    the 1st's cells to achieve Rinnegan, by combining the Senju cells with his Uchicha cell and
    and making the two bloodlines "complete". It could be the secret the Uchicha stone was hiding - unlocking the rinnegan.

    I dunno if that makes sense, but could explain Oro and Kabuto's interest in Sasuke and
    Danzo's experimentation?

    Its my first thread, so please bear with anything I might have missed, spelling mistakes, etc. or if someone has already covered this?
     
         

  19. #1399
    Academy Student
    Status
    nastradacha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    29
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by J3yster View Post
    I dunno if this is the place to put it,but, the manga got me thinking?

    Tobi used Izanagi (I think its spelled like that) against Konan, if I can remember correctly he said that only a Uchicha + Senju can use that ability.

    And Tobi has some clone-like thing having the 1st Hokage's cells.

    I'm swinging for the fences here, but could it be possible Madara was experimenting with
    the 1st's cells to achieve Rinnegan, by combining the Senju cells with his Uchicha cell and
    and making the two bloodlines "complete". It could be the secret the Uchicha stone was hiding - unlocking the rinnegan.

    I dunno if that makes sense, but could explain Oro and Kabuto's interest in Sasuke and
    Danzo's experimentation?

    Its my first thread, so please bear with anything I might have missed, spelling mistakes, etc. or if someone has already covered this?
    there's a possibility u could b right about oro and kabuto but then , i don't want to believe anything based on tobi ,because i think he is a lier.
     
         

  20. #1400
    Member NapoleonKiller's Avatar
    Status
    NapoleonKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    685
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 560 Discussion and 561 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nastradacha View Post
    i don't want to believe anything based on tobi ,because i think he is a lier.
    In this case, he is not. They have already shown Hashirama's Living Clone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •