Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

Class with Shura Kaguya

* * * Waiting for Shishou Shura to come * * *

Well you see while I was waiting for you I decided to pick this sword and decide to be the one I will use. be gentle with me okay?

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are all madness...it lurks
    deep inside all of us, no
    matter how we see it. We are
    evil, we are SIN

Re: Class with Shura Kaguya

Appears here looking all cool

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Naori amazed! She looks at sensei and then he builds his confidence and shouts: Well it does really look cool but in your hand, that sword will only slice me meaning it will end in instant while mine will graze you and give you immense pain....

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

Quote Originally Posted by Hori View Post
    Naori amazed! She looks at sensei and then he builds his confidence and shouts: Well it does really look cool but in your hand, that sword will only slice me meaning it will end in instant while mine will graze you and give you immense pain....
    As Shura hears the statement made by her student, she couldn’t help but laugh at him. Shura’s mood shifted to a slightly naughty one, when she suddenly disappears in a instant and before you know it, she grabs your sword before you even get a chance to make a move. Shura then reappears in a tree hanging upside down and licking her tounge out at you.

Sorrrrrry got yer sword!
    Shura says so full hearted and laughs at she rasps at her student.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Naori after making that statement sees that Shura has disappeared and I notice her when she grabs my hand and then see her on the tree.... Naori than says: wow sensei how did you?? You are soo cool you are gonna teach me that right?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

Naori after making that statement sees that Shura has disappeared and I notice her when she grabs my hand and then see her on the tree.... Naori than says: wow sensei how did you?? You are soo cool you are gonna teach me that right?
    Shura simply stopped her mocking as she looks and cocks her eyebrow and simply smiles. She jumped from the tree while she bite her thumb and slammed it on the ground as she lands. As she makes impact, smoke starts to appear in the area as she summoned something.

As its cleared, standing in front of her is two Coyotes, one black in color and one white in color, along with a odd colored one. Present was Lucario , Shiro and Kuro. As the coyotes greeted each other, Shura stomps her foot and says to everyone

Alright everyone! Today is training for our friend Naori here. Lucario you’re here cause I need a drinking partner. Kuro and Shiro..do your thing.
    Shura thumbs up her Coyotes and body flickers to a distance were she had set up for later when she was ready to drink, along with Lucario. Kuro and Shiro decides not to let it rain this one time and removed there blindfolds and begin to talk to each other.

After a few seconds, Shiro moves to a tree nearby and Kuro turns and speaks to Naori with a soft but heavy voice.
    Now, me and my sister will take care of your traing. Ill be dealing with the basic with you up to C-rank and my sister will teach the higher ones. Now before we start, tell me what is chakra, what is a ninja , what is kenjutsu and who does chakra effect kenjutsu

Kuro says with a warm smile

(Koyōte Kuchiyose: Kuro no Shiro) Coyote Summoning Jutsu: Black and SilverType:Summon
    Range:Short
    Chakra:30
    Damage:40(Physical Damage from Swords)
    Description: The user after performing the requirements for the summoning jutsu, the user will summon the twins of the rain, Kuro and Shiro. These coyotes are biological twins. Each standing at the height of a normal human when on their hindlegs and half the size when on their fours. Each twin carries a katana with them strapped to their backs. While Kuro is black in color, his sister is white in color, each wearing a blind fold on each of their faces covering their eyes. They are masters of Kenjutsu and Water Release, able to use Kenjutsu up to B-rank and Water Release up to C-Rank. When they are summoned, they passively activate the “Rain Tiger at Will Technique” jutsu, allowing rain to fall into the battle field, mixed with their chakra, allowing them to sense the presence of enemies and allies all around them .They do this due to wearing blindfolds, which they used in training in close combat. They each can move as fast as a Kage Ranked ninja when on hind-legs or quad-leg. Once dismissed the rain with them will end.

-Can only be summoned once per battle.
    -Lasts 4 turns.
    -Due to the rain being their own chakra, it can’t be manipulated by summoner nor enemy
    -Must be a Coyote signer

(Koyōte : Rukario)Coyote Summoning Technique: Lucario
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40(-40 from user when Lucario absorbs some of there chakra)
    Damage:N/A
    Description: Lucario is a rare Coyote, mainly for the color of his fur. Lucario like most other Coyotes has learnt to walk on his hind legs and tends to walk on them more often than quad-leg. Lucario is the right – hand of the contract holder, regardless of who they are. Lucario is stationed in the Land of Iron were he runs his clan of Coyotes away from the main clan in the Land of Wind. Lucario is a Taijutsu expert, able to use Strong Fist (excluding EIG and related jutsu) with ease. Lucario is quite fast, moving at speeds matching a Kage Ranked Taijutsu Expert, and his raw strength allows him to create small craters with a simple kick. He as a mode unique to himself, were he focuses his chakra into his body, also absorbing some from physical contact with his summoner, and merges it into a new form. In this form he known as Mega Lucario, were his appearance changes as well. His Taijutsu is boosted due to the new amount of chakra being pulsed from his body, adding a additional +10 to his Taijutsu. To achieve Mega Form however, he most wait a full turn for the chakra to merge with his own in order to fully transform. While in the mega form, Lucario can speak telepathically with the contract holder, due to holding a special bond with them as well as having absorbed their chakra, otherwise with other signers he speaks by projecting his voice out and speaks as he is talking through his mind. Lucario stands at the height of a teenage male (5,3) when on his hind legs and 5,0 when on quad-legs

-Can only be summoned once per battle
    -When summoned by a contract signer, he remains for 3 turns but when summoned by the holder, he remains for 4 instead.
    -Transforming into Mega form counts as a move.
    -Absorbing of chakra is passively done, but instantly makes molding chakra impossible for Lucario due to needing to wait to transform

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Naori looks as what is happening in-front of her is confusing and she is quite annoyed by the fact that Shura will not be teaching her but instead his summons... Oiy by coyote's?! Where are you going Shura sensei?! I wanted to be taught by you personally not by Coyotes, hey I'm not like Kiba you know. After a while Naori realises that its impossible for her to come back since sensei looked so tired earlier and she's kinda looked relaxed.

Now listen Kuro I hope you train me well and I'll show her why it was a mistake to not train me herself when I beat her .. Well If I were to explain what kenjutsu is I would say it means the use of techniques that entail the use of swords, whether the users be shinobi, or samurai. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra flow and even genjutsu in order to achieve more devastating techniques.

Chakra is something that is essential to even the most basic technique it is the molding of the physical energy which is present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from the mind. Thus a combination of the two. By using chakra on swords swords techniques can be amplified meaning maybe can cut more than what you can without using it and possibly produce flying attacks. Here it is just the case of plainly adding chakra to the swords, because if we add something like nature elements like lightning and wind release to the blade the damage caused from suck a blade increases.

I think is someone who uses ninja techniques and has learned all the necessary things to call himself a ninja for example the ninja way. According to Naruto manga ninjas are just tools that hidden villages use to fulfill their goals. Naruto made a fine example of this even said ninjas are the ones who endure. Well I think I'll just stop there.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

Naori looks as what is happening in-front of her is confusing and she is quite annoyed by the fact that Shura will not be teaching her but instead his summons... Oiy by coyote's?! Where are you going Shura sensei?! I wanted to be taught by you personally not by Coyotes, hey I'm not like Kiba you know. After a while Naori realises that its impossible for her to come back since sensei looked so tired earlier and she's kinda looked relaxed.

Now listen Kuro I hope you train me well and I'll show her why it was a mistake to not train me herself when I beat her .. Well If I were to explain what kenjutsu is I would say it means the use of techniques that entail the use of swords, whether the users be shinobi, or samurai. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra flow and even genjutsu in order to achieve more devastating techniques.

Chakra is something that is essential to even the most basic technique it is the molding of the physical energy which is present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from the mind. Thus a combination of the two. By using chakra on swords swords techniques can be amplified meaning maybe can cut more than what you can without using it and possibly produce flying attacks. Here it is just the case of plainly adding chakra to the swords, because if we add something like nature elements like lightning and wind release to the blade the damage caused from suck a blade increases.

I think is someone who uses ninja techniques and has learned all the necessary things to call himself a ninja for example the ninja way. According to Naruto manga ninjas are just tools that hidden villages use to fulfill their goals. Naruto made a fine example of this even said ninjas are the ones who endure. Well I think I'll just stop there.
    As Kuro ponders on the rants and words of Naori, he simply rests on all fours and walks towards Naori. He simply observes her purple hair flowing in the wind, he seems to take a liking into her, she was worth his time. Kuro makes a full inspection and stands on his hind legs and then makes his answer.

Now then, your quite close with the answers, but still not one point in terms of Kenjutsu. Its not only techniques, it’s a way of life, an art , the soul of other, example a Samurai! Now please, bare with me, when teaching , I teach to use a sword to protect, not harm. Swords will always be instruments of war, but that doesn’t mean they cant be used for peace. Now first, take on of the bokken to which Shura-san has left over there and start practice by showing me what you think is a good stance for sword fighting
    Kuro said and instructed his student.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

When Naori heard those words.. she started to look and Kura and did so with much more concentration than before. Without even noticing it herself she was caught in the sparkling admiration of Kuro a coyote who has said such amazing words that she thought someone like Shura would say. Well she just thought that no wonder Shura is like this its because these coyotes have influenced her the good way.

I think a good stance is a stance that the one using it makes him/her feel comfortable at it and leaves as much less openings as possible because I believe there is no perfect stance, but every stance has a weakness of its own. Well the stance I would use would be a stance that would allow me to attack first meaning an offensive stance. Which I would align my legs at an angle inclination of an acute angle and my right hand raised parallel to the face while the left one is above the head parallel to the ground. In the end both my arms make a right angled pattern which I think its the most amazing way to carry a sword. So I pick up the bokken and I make this kind of stance.

So what do you think Kuro, of my stance that is?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

When Naori heard those words.. she started to look and Kura and did so with much more concentration than before. Without even noticing it herself she was caught in the sparkling admiration of Kuro a coyote who has said such amazing words that she thought someone like Shura would say. Well she just thought that no wonder Shura is like this its because these coyotes have influenced her the good way.

I think a good stance is a stance that the one using it makes him/her feel comfortable at it and leaves as much less openings as possible because I believe there is no perfect stance, but every stance has a weakness of its own. Well the stance I would use would be a stance that would allow me to attack first meaning an offensive stance. Which I would align my legs at an angle inclination of an acute angle and my right hand raised parallel to the face while the left one is above the head parallel to the ground. In the end both my arms make a right angled pattern which I think its the most amazing way to carry a sword. So I pick up the bokken and I make this kind of stance.

So what do you think Kuro, of my stance that is?
    As Naori makes the stance, Kuro simply walks around on his hind legs observing the footing of her feet, the position of her hands and the grip. Kuro simply hummed the “” under his throat and then walks back to his original spot, were he then opens up his mouth for evaluation.

Your posture isn’t bad, but your too tense miss. Try to relax some more then you should be able to move around a bit more easy.

Kuro says to his student as he grabs a pipe and begins to smoke it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Naori looks at Kuro with that peculiar look like she is disappointing but she lowered her head and rises it after a few secs that she smiles and tries to enter a more relaxed pose which she lowers her arms a little bit and widens the space between her legs. After that she finally opens her mouth and says:

You know Kuro you are right I was too tense especially around my arms but now you see I have changed it, what do you think of it now?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

Naori looks at Kuro with that peculiar look like she is disappointing but she lowered her head and rises it after a few secs that she smiles and tries to enter a more relaxed pose which she lowers her arms a little bit and widens the space between her legs. After that she finally opens her mouth and says:

You know Kuro you are right I was too tense especially around my arms but now you see I have changed it, what do you think of it now?
    Good now then lets proceed to the jutsus, but before that lets practice some slashes, tell me the paths of which a blade can travel and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each one.

Kuro said as he exhales a poof of smoke

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Oh that is one hard thing to explain or rather I have no idea what I should say.. but I will give it a try.

I think there are two ways to make slashes One is swinging a sword using one hand which gives the user freedom to cover a wider range. This keeps the other hand free, which gives the chance to the user to use any other attack simultaneously with the other hand, like Chidori or Rasengan(one handed). Also for them to maneuver away to defend or continue offense. They're quite good for quick slashes.

Two, two handed strikes have obviously a greater force involved, and is pretty good for defending against attacks. Also, they have more body weight involved, so it's quite a risk for the user if the strike misses, the massive force applied causes him to fall towards the ground due to the gravitational force. And, the user doesn't have the other hand free, i.e. both the hands are occupied. Pretty good for cleaving off any body part or to inflict heavy damage.

Well that is much I know... well is this the correct way to answer sensei ?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

As Kuro listens, he simply smiles and laughs as he hears your reply.

Hahaha close but not exactly , don’t get me wrong those are correct but I was a little more specific. There are 4 paths to which a blade can travel, can you tell me them and how they differ from each other

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

U the other thing I left out well let me see... I think those four paths should be left, right, up and down. How they differ from each other.. I think that would be the direction they travel to. Also the fact that its easier to swing the sword down then up and that left and right swings are eaiser if you are rotating and more deadly.

Well this is all I could think of, if I'm wrong please just tell me the answer... afterall I'm here to learn

Last edited by Hori; 08-11-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

Enough with the rp @___@ lets get this over with now. You also forgot the diagonal paths but that’s ok, so lets start asap with the techniques
    But before that we will be using this template:
    Strong points

- Insert info -
    - Insert info -
    - Insert info -

Weak points

- Insert info -
    - Insert info -
    - Insert info -

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter this technique

You Doing the jutsu.

Any questions?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Finally that question was hard to figure you know... and I have no question lets continue sensai .

Last edited by Hori; 08-13-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

These two are the basic of all kenjutsu. I would teach you Cloud Style but I dont have Kumogakure bio or in the village so ask Better for them after this. The gimick I use to this moves is that it can be an unlimited amount of strikes per one usage. You can use this them and do like...15 strikes swiftly in one move which is a personal advantage most dont pick up.

Sorry for late reply

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

lol do it again and I'll drown you in black water filled with carbon . Anyway I wonder if its possible since i'm not a Kumo resident but oh well I will try. Prepare to read a long reply Sensei.

Strong points
    - Too many slashes at once
    - Does not need timing to do a barrage you can launch one anytime you wish to do so.
    - It can deal unpredictable slashes.

Weak points
    - Since its a barrage the slashes are not accurate thus not do much damage.
    - A skilled ken master can counter that if they are fast enough to react before you start the barrage.
    - It can be used only in short-range

Combinations-strategies
    I think using this technique just after the opponent has parried maybe some elemental jutsus or rather simply kunais that were hurled towards him/her would be the best chose to use it. Also when you are coming head on towards the enemy and has parried your first slash, using it it here also would be a good option. Lastly say I transformed clones that were holding my katana into shurikens or maybe kunais and then threw them to an enemy, when the enemy is just about to block them then I would transform then launch my barrage...

Hardening your body using earth based chakra like how Kakuzu did would be the best thing here. Maybe using an enhanced sword would break the barrage especially if you have the skill and maybe the special eyes to see and predict the movements of the attacker.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Naori puts away her bokken thinking that now its time to do it for real. Then she pputs the katana in her left hand, prepared to punch with the right. She swiftly dashes towards the clone (well assuming you have a clone), taking her right hand, she punches it right above the stomach, then she twirls punching it in the neck, dominantly the throat. Not finished using her brute strength, she goes underneath, aiming for a strong-right uppercut, her fists connects with the jaw perfectly. Sending it upwards, she jumps in the air along with it. She swings the sword in her left arm diagonally across the left shoulder, starting at the collar bone, then proceeds to do it to the right one. After the clone disperses, she lands on both feet, hurting her left ankle a bit. She fixes her posture and then ties her hair back in a bun, putting her headband on.

That was a little difficult as I expected it to be.

Strong points
    - Low chakra cost.
    - When punching the opponent, the user can find a opening and finish the opponent.
    - This jutsu allows the usage of punches too.

Weak points
    - The user needs to first punch the opponent before slashing them.
    - The punches can be easily blocked or avoided if opponent is skilled.
    - It range is very limited short-range only.

Combinations-strategies
    Can be combined with gentle fist to strike the opponent's chakra points causing him more damage and leaving them open for a final slash. Or maybe using simple punches while throwing faints in there would also work.

I think blocking or avoiding the punches then the opponent will be unable to continue using it and then I would kick or punch the opponent to push them away thus causing them damage so the opponent would be unable to slash me.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Naori readies herself, as she puts her fists up. She starts with a jab from her right hand, straight to the nose, hoping to cause some mild dizziness/distortion. She follows it up with a hook from his left hand, hitting the abdomen of her Sensei's clone. She then proceeds with a frontal punch to the gut, alternating between hands, the right first, hoping to cause an amount of damage in that area. She then proceeds with a right-hand uppercut to the chin, which may cause some imbalance, and is immediately followed by a strong straight left hand punch to the chest. Instantaneously, Naori unsheathes her katana with her right hand, fingers facing down in a fist, and as if punching, strikes the neck of her sensei' clone with her katana. She then spins it around in her hand, to the giving her the proper grip, and brings the katana down with all her might, straight against the skull of her Sense's clone. The clone goes poof after that..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Quite Simple And Straight Foward

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

I see you are not a chatty one, its okay then Shura... u congrats on 11k then.

Jutsu 1
    Strong points

- The user can slash the opponent numerous times due to the momentum of the spinning.
    - It doesn't requires any chakra to perform the jutsu.
    - It can deal unpredictable slashes.

Weak points

- While spinning the user cannot see the opponent clearly
    - Effective in short range.
    - Since you're airborne when using this jutsu, avoiding attacks is nearly impossible.

Combinations-strategies
    This jutsu can be used as a distraction, maybe a clone would have performed it distracting the opponent, then the user would have attacked him. But still most opponents would expect that.

For counters I think when someone is using this jutsu is to get away from their range when they use this jutsu or maybe distract the opponent's footing by maybe throwing a stone to their feet to off-balance them.

You Doing the jutsu.
    I close my eyes, place my left foot forward and my right foot behind me. I lift my sword above my head and at an angle so that my two hands, whilst holding the sword, is next to the side of my face. I then run towards your clone and as I near his location and within distance, I make one slash towards the ground so that the dirt that is picked up goes towards the direction of your face. Using the momentum of the slash and whilst channeling chakra into the blade, I spin around in the air a bit and repeatedly slash your clone. Like a tornado, the pressure from the barrage of slashes pushes your clone back eventually and causes it to disperse. I then land gracefully and place the tanto back into its hilt behind my back. I then look at you to tell you something.

"My apologies on its simplicity, sensei. It isn't such a silly technique but rather straightforward. This is a nice one to know since I like carrying this tanto with me."

I smile and await a response.

Jutsu 2

Strong points

- This jutsu doesn't requires chakra too
    - Since its an aerial Kenjutsu the opponent will have a hard time countering it.
    - Good simple technique to combine with elemental chakra for varied effects

Weak points

- Must be mid-air to perform the jutsu correctly.
    - By itself it won't do much damage
    - Simple and straightforward allowing one to counter (if not distracted)

Combinations-strategies
    Well obviously using it straightforward isn't going to cut it since the enemy will just try to counter it as he looks above. I was thinking if you used it, then as he pushes himself back like in my counter, if you were using a tanto instead of the sword, you could then switch to the swirling technique (Circular Wild Dance) while in midair. Similar to a shuriken spinning especially if you can use that to pick up dirt to throw at your opponent.

Don't know if it is allowed but if you throw yourself a bit back with your legs open a bit wide so he doesn't accidentally stab your leg or crotch, you can spit an elemental blast that doesn't require handseals. That or you could use ninja tools. It's pretty straight forward to counter since the opponent is coming straight down and probably holding his sword with both hands. He probably can't simultaneously do the technique and spit an elemental technique so you have many opportunities there is you are quick enough and pay attention to details.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Propelling herself from the jump at the end of her previous technique, Naori jumps higher than her Sensei's clone. She drops her tanto, and unsheathes her katana midair, with both hands gripping it. She then points downwards, thus, the top of her head facing her Sensei's clone face, and jabs her sword straight into her Sensei's chest. With great force, she begins to spin clockwise, thus resulting in her Sensei's body spinning as well. This causes mild disorientation, but its not enough. Along with the force of Gravity, Naori forces herself downwards, thus resulting in her Sensei's body slamming straight downwards on the rock hard ground, thus preventing Naori from taking any damage. She then removes her sword, and jumps back, picking up her tanto in progress.She then sheathes her sword, while throwing the tanto into a nearby tree.

Well sensei how was that?

Last edited by Hori; 09-08-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
    Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Next two!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Jutsu 1

Strong points

- This technique is great since it's one technique with many attacks.
    - The technique itself is cool and stylish.
    - You can be creative depending on your terrain as to what obstacle your target hits.

Weak points

- Can be stopped before and after it begins by simply blocking your taijutsu attacks.
    - Needs to be in close range to use meaning you'll be stepping to enemy territory.
    - Requires a lot of balance and good reflexes and speed too, so the user puts too much effort.

Combinations-strategies
    I think the most suitable way to use this technique is when the opponent's footing is disrupted. It can be either that the opponent is launched upwards in the air or is stuck in the surface due to some earth jutsus like mud. So I would launch them in the air then I would use the jutsu. Well on the ground state I think using a distraction like how Obito used it on Kakashi on episode 375 by hanging that kunai on a cloth, would also be usable meaning I would be able to land a clean hit there.

Erm... seems like it's pretty easy to counter. If you defend against one part of the technique, the whole thing is basically be a fail. I would try defending against the first part with the hilt of the sword. I could create a water whip that I would use to attack the opponent. I could also use my self and change mt body to water completely thus making it no need for me to further endure or stop the technique.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Firstly I re-sheath my sword seeing that there is no need for it. I run up to your clone quickly and place the sword sheathed right on my left side holding it with both arms. I reverse it so that the sword handle is pointing out. When I reach your clone I strike it in the stomach with the handle. I then kick him several times with great force, making him fly up and farther away. I run towards him and channel chakra in my feet to run faster. Whole he is in mid air I punch him in the stomach which pushes him in a tree.

Jutsu 2

Strong points

- It would be hard for my opponent to counter it in the middle of the technique if executed quickly.
    - It can end the battle if it makes contact with the target.
    - I wanna believe it can defend from most projectile jutsus that have a small scale up to B-rank.

Weak points

- Requires a sword and chakra to perform.
    - You have to run to them, by then they can be using another technique to counter it.
    - Can be easily blocked by another blade.

Combinations-strategies
    For combinations I would use it in short range ofcourse. Also and try getting my opponent distracted. I would use a smoke bomb or a smoke screen or maybe use the chance when I have just thrown a smoke bomb. Then I'll follow up by using this jutsu. Another way to do it would be to use the most deadliest way like using a water jutsu that would make me travel underneath the water and then come from behind with this slash. Also I could use genjutsu on my enemy to stop their movements and then execute this jutsu.

To countering this one I just thought of awesome ways to do so. First not enabling my enemy get near me by means of using jutsus that blow either me or opponent away from each other. I could use the exploding clone technique or a smoke bomb to compromise their field of vision. Then proceed with several tactics that take advantage of the smoke.Using my blade to effectively block the upward thrusting attack that begins the Jutsu. But also the other thing is to do as Sasuke did, since we use just pure chakra here I think using a blade enhanced with lightning element would work best to block this.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Toki prepares himself as he goes to his stance with the left foot forward right foot back with his shoulders kept in line and a sword glistening upwards in my right hand. He charges at the clone sensei made picking up momentum on his way. He twists his wrist inwards so that the sword points down. As he enters your range he slices your clone's torso in an upwards slice sending him into the air. Which he barely blocks with his sword preventing him from going poof. Instantly he enters a half squat and propel himself upwards into the air returning his wrist into its normal position. As he is above the clone he perform a powerful right handed strike aimed in the gut sending the clone to the ground and leading to it going poof.

Last edited by Hori; 09-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    evil, we are SIN

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target

Last of the B-Ranks!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Dammit I can't get lightning style permission.. I suppose I'll have to do with these ones. . The training is surprisingly not long. Anyway I'll just get back to business... and maybe this time the length won't be that long.

Jutsu 1

Strong points

- It can block projectiles like kunais and attack opponent at the same time
    - Is mid range which is pretty rare to what I've seen with the kenjutsus so far.
    - Despite having to use chakra, hand signs are not needed.

Weak points

- Since its a wave its impossible to control after you launch it because it doesn't follow your opponent so it can be evaded by them moving away from its trajectory.
    - Its impossible to perform any combo with it, since you stay away from your opponent after this jutsu to follow up with another move.
    - This jutsu is one directional so the enemy can read it or perhaps counter using the same jutsu.

Combinations-strategies
    Possible combination include using this jutsu at mid range as a counter defensive move when an opponent has launched projectiles to you like a horde of kunai pretty same use like the drilling crimson blade. Also using it with jutsus like the mud shots that I would send to the enemy and then continue with this slash. Since its projectile slash I can send it to slice up a rock or a tree that is near my opponent. Then my opponent would have to deal with that while I would be preparing for another jutsu. This jutsu I would use it first and then follow up with other combinations, rather than start with others and end with it. Which most people usually do.

There are various way to counter this but the crucial one its just to evade it. Doing that will take the advantage of thatits not a large scale technique and it doesn't follow you. I could use a doton jutsu that would give numerous obstacles to the wave causing it to change direction and be deflected. I can also lower the ground or raise it up so that the blade won't hit me, but I prefer raising it because its more dangerous if you lower it.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Toki with his sword still in his right hand. He looks at the wooden dummy that is at mid range from him. He begins by gathering raw chakra and concentrates most of it into his right hand while transferring chakra into his blade. Using the shape of the blade the chakra gets coated on the blade. He then raises his right hand slightly and swings it a horizontal arc in front of him, releasing a crescent shaped wave of red chakra towards the large boulder, cutting through the wooden dummy in half easily.

Jutsu 2

Strong points

- The cutting power is increased in a way that it can cut steel, so a person with no strength to cut steel can do so with jutsu mastering this jutsu.
    - It makes opponent unable to move because of lightning.
    - Chakra enhanced blades cannot counter it since its both nature, shape and chakra manipulation.

Weak points

- It can be blocked by a similar attack.
    - It is short range and can only be used if you have a sword.
    - It numbs the area one stabs in, meaning that there is a possibility the person this jutsu is used on does not feel pain.. which is frustrating for me!

Combinations-strategies
    I would use it to block the previous attack since the chidori is an A rank jutsu it should handle them fine. Also using it to cut trough a dense earth element after an opponent has created one. I would also use it to after performing chidori nagashi in order to slice the opponent after they have been paralyzed by the lightning.

Possible way to counter this jutsu is to do as what Bee-dono did. It would be to parry it it with the same lightning jutsu. Or maybe use the wind chakra blade that Danzo did against Sasuke. Which I think it would be more effective than chidori because it would cause the chidori in the sword to be neutralized while it would overpower it because of that the wind >lightning of the elemental table.

You Doing the jutsu.
    Toki starts by combining both his spiritual and physical energies with he creates raw chakra from. He then molds this chakra through his body and concentrates most of it to the arm that is holding the sowrd. He changes the chakra to lightning element and begins to channel his raiton chakra onto his sword. Using shape and nature manipulation he ends up coatng his sword in a blue lightning that is violently creating chipping sounds. By keeping focus on the chidori nagashi onto his sword. He began running and cutting through the wood and made it into refined pieces that would be much of use when they are camping at night. The wood is ready sensei time to start the fire.

Jutsu 3

Strong points

- The blue glow will make you look pretty flashy and kinda cool.
    - Can be used as a defense since as you spin enemy can't touch you.
    - It allows the user to hit targets that are up to mid range while it covers 360 degrees so you can't avoid it by just moving to the side.

Weak points

- Since user is spinning there is a point in time where they are unable to see the target.
    - The horror that you have to jump in the air in order to use it is, is a bit of a downside.
    - Does not protected you from large scale attacks that can blow you or burn you.

Combinations-strategies
    I think here the battle terrain is crucial to use this jutsu. For example by first creating a terrain that has rocky spikes that are facing upwards. Using them you can hide from your opponent and then come from behind or whatever side as long as its not the front which you would jump over and perform the jutsu. They would be surprised with the jump and won't anticipate it and especially with the fast speeds of spinning, it would be hard for them to defend against.

By putting an obstacle in the ground, I can make them trip over while they are spinning. I can also lower the ground that they are on so even if they spin they will only hit a wall. Or use the lightning wall to defend against it. Probably the water whip created from the mouth can also be usable here.

You Doing the jutsu.
    After Toki has done that long annoying process to gather and manipulate his chakra. He channels it to his blade but this time uses more because he wants to make his sword glow. He then climbs the tree and dashes around while the blue chakra illuminates the place since now it looks like he is every where. While the clone is confused where he will appear from, he appears from the left sides while spinning and he attacks the clone with that glowing katana. Due to the violent rotation, the blade gains speed and it's cutting power is increased. Also, since the rotation encompasses a complete circle, the area of impact is 360 degrees causing the clown to rotate also a few times before it goes poof.

Last edited by Hori; 09-09-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»