but for broader shoulders.

Re: NarutoBase Official Sensei

Username: Selendrile
    My working email address: Dhara22@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? No.
    My average online time: 3-6 hours daily
    My timezone: GMT-7
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth | Clay | Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, i've been sempai under Jinbei for over 10 months currently, so I know I have the teaching ability and dedication that being a sensei requires. Teaching for that long means I have taught quite a few students. I've always doubted my skills, but with the current passing of a few members, I figure there is no harm in trying. I realize that it is every RPers eventual goal to pass the sensei test, and I am no different. It'll be an exciting journey gaining recognition of my skill, and using that to give back to the community that I grew up in. Everyone always says the RP is broken, and the people are greedy. I dont really see that in the connections and people i've trained. Ill show that there is good in what we've created. I've also always been excited to take a personal student, and take in a sempai to train under me. The idea of conducting tests is another thing I look forward to. Another part of being a sensei, or even a sempai in my opinion, is follow through. I enjoy checking back up on earlier students to see their progression, and how they are doing in general. I just hope to bring something new to the sensei title. Thanks for the consideration. ^^

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Username: Professor Sarutobi
    My working email address: profsaru@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? No
    My average online time: about 6 hours a day (not counting checking from my phone as well)
    My timezone: GMT -5 (US eastern standard time)
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Earth, Wind, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because: Their is almost always a lack of active Sensei (due to RL issues mostly) and I have been constantly active since joining back in 2010 and wish to help ease the strain of the remaining active Sensei and wait time for training for all of our new members. I enjoy training and being trained and find training threads to be a good chance for an enjoyable RP opportunity not just copy/pasting the jutsu description in your own words and moving on (I believe that is how you get so many people now that have no idea how even their own techniques and customs work as they weren't taught the basics thoroughly or don't remember their training when fighting or making customs). I also believe taking the Sensei tests will show if I am as good as others tell me I am and at the very least will help me become a better RPer for the future if I am not.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Username: Cookie..
    My working email address: s212371819@nmmu.ac.za
    My average online time: 3-6 hours per day
    My timezone: +2 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth | Water
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, as being part of the RP ever since I made 50 posts, becoming a sensei is a natural instinctive goal. I feel I have the required amount of knowledge and maturity to receive the orange name and to teach new comers. I may not have been a sempai before (For various reasons), however I am a Catechist in my church, been youth leader for 4 years (Still am), so teaching should be easier for me and my future students if I do become a sensei...

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Vincent; 12-29-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Everyone who got approved PM me with your email addresses and how free you are going to be in the next 2-3 weeks for testing, Thankyou

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Username: Drizzeh
    My working email address: drey651@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 4 hours on weekdays, 6-8 hours on weekends.
    My timezone: -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth Release and Wind Release
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    I would like to become a sensei for a few reasons, the main one is so that I can actually teach as many persons as possible that require training. The RolePlay grows each day, and unfortunately, the sensei body doesn't expand as frequent to keep up. As a result of that, it's taking too long for members to get adequate training. My goal is to spread my knowledge of the RolePlay to as many as possible, that way, those students can step up to become senseis themselves and pass that knowledge onto others. I want to become a sensei because I can be a great one, I have created my own training style that benefits all my students. I have been an active sempai for a year and still continuing.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Username: Gaara
    My working email address: xavierwalker11@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 3-6 hours
    My timezone: GMT -4
    Elements that I am specialized in: Sand & wind
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been a member of narutobase for around 10 months. When i started, like most people, i made it my goal to become a sensei. Of course, right now i have a teaching experience, being shigure-sama's sempai for 2-3 months as well as applied for sand shisou. I have also been trying to become known in the RP, by becoming a sensei, im pretty sure i can accomplish this o_o. I also respond quickly and try to give as much detail as possible. I want to help the new generation of shinobi, it's the one of the main reason why I want to be a sensei. I'm online just about every day. I'd like to help the RP out in anyway possible as I see it's expanding more day by day.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Username: Mugen Ryukyu
    My working email address: burnstyler@live.com
    Have I taken the test before?yes
    My average online time: 3-5 hours
    My timezone: gmt -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: ice, fire, earth, free form tai
    I want to become a Sensei because:Ever since i started on Nb, i've wanted to be a sensei. As I greatly looked up to and respected my sensei. I don't want to just stand by and watch the new generation grow, I want to be one of the ones to help it grow. I have been a senpai for a very long time and have fully trained 40+ students, I have even trained people who are senseis now or used to be sensei. Even though being a senpai was amazing, I believe I am ready for the next step.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    know thy self

Username: Magic..
    My working email address: Alexsam10@live.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes
    My average online time: 5 hours if i got school..if not,then 7 hours
    My timezone: GMT -1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, wind,Rain,gentle fist and battle strategies
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well First off,becoming a sensei has always been one of my main Goals in this RP, in other words it is what attracted me to be an rp'er on this site today.With that said ,me being a sensei would help reduce the less sensei more students problem.Also I want to help remind my fellow Rper's the Rules of Rp and i need a valid sensei status to do so and also,to help improve the future Rpers by training them from the basics and passing down every single knowledge i have previously aquired , things like battling strategies but mostly the reason we rp ,we rp for fun not who wins or who is more powerful and all. I am an official sempai for hyuuga techniques, also a brief sensei helPer,so practically...i knw i have all it takes to take the next step thus becoming a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Username: ~xtsukune~
    My working email address: xtsukune@gmail.com
    My average online time: about 5-6 hours a day
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wind, Water, and Earth
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well even though it is completely cliche, it is the truth that since i began RPing about a month after i joined, i set my goal to become a sensei. It has been nearly two years that i have been a part of this RPing community, and i've watched it grow, and expand. I've seen points in which problems have arisen, and i want to help keep it on the right track. I want to help the RPers of this site by teaching them what i have learned from my sensei(s). I have watched, my friends, even my RPing rivals begin becoming sensei, and that only makes me want to become one more, it has driven me to get to this pivotal point. I feel as though, that despite my lack of teaching experience as either a shisou or senpai, i'm ready to take this step. The time i've spent on this site understanding the RP, to me hasn't been time wasted. I've enjoyed it all. I do hope i get this chance to help this RP as a sensei. Thank you for your time

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Username: Kerrah
    My working email address: dodaxl@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 5-9 hours
    My timezone: GMT 0
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth, Water, Tai
    I want to become a Sensei because: Of course becoming a sensei is the aspiring ambition that all RPers of our generations strive to reach. And I believe my time has come to try and take a hit. I was trained mainly be only person who is my main inspiration, and I've realized that training between a student and a teacher is not just a quick way of learning techniques, it means much more than that. I've been a sempai under my sensei for 4-5 months now, and during that time I've trained students that have come and gone, those who've accomplished ahead and become senpais themselves. I have gained a lot throughout my first year here on NB, accomplished feats and goals of myself, and the next step that lies ahead will be the hardest. But I believe with the experience of teaching I have, and with the dedication I hope I'd make a fine teacher and associate with the up-bringing of the next generation.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Username:ReXii
    My working email address: rexiii@live.co.uk
    Have I taken the test before? - No
    My average online time: 5-10 hours a day on weekends, 3-6 on weekdays.
    My timezone: Gmt+1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Fuuinjutsu, Water, Wind, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I have been a sempai for around 6 months maybe more, After spending that amount of time as a sempai, I got used to teaching people the basics and helping them strategise more effectively, Whilst maintaining a good rate of progression with students i do take care to make sure they learn that not every technique is simple black and white, After my tenure as Sempai was revoked due to the inactivity of the person that allowed me to be there sempai, I have now decided to apply for the position as sensei to effectively continue helping the newer generation of roleplayers develop and enjoy there time on the base.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Username: Shinta
    My working email address: rurouni791@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on weekdays, and 6-10 hours on weekends.
    My timezone: GMT +10
    Elements that I am specialized in: Lightning | Fire | Lava
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to become a sensei because of the standard reasons everyone seems to give: That I want to help the growing Narutobase community. I believe I can teach the new-comers more than just how to throw around techniques and encourage them to think more about what exactly the jutsu is doing. I have been an active member in the RP for over 15 months now and have been Kiritsugu's senpai for two months. Since being a senpai I've seen the amount of people who have needed training in more than just the Basic 5, as such I believe it is time for me to take the next logical step to Sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Seblax View Post
    Username: Asskickulator
    My working email address: basel_a.k5@live.com
    My average online time: 6 hours per day.
    My timezone: +3GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Rain element, Ice element, Magnetism release, Water element, Earth element and Puppet arts.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I wish to help NB RPG's system develop, there is a lot of new members that needs to be trained and the current senseis are not enough to cover all of thme. I want to be that sensei that takes care of many members. The person who guides them to the full knowledge of the techniques using videos, pictures and provide all the info they might need to reach the true mastery of the technique, not just tell them to do it and pass by which, as I believe, would do major developments to the RPG and put a stop for most of the arguments. By that, the RPG entertainment would increase and get smoother.
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, I passed the written test and failed the battle test with the score of B Rank while the passing rank is A.
    My average online time: I am most likely free all day and I am an internet addict so that's a lot of time, 6 minimum I guess.
    My timezone: +3GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Rain element, Ice element, Magnetism release, Water element, Earth element and Puppet arts.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I wish to help NB RPG's system develop, there is a lot of new members that needs to be trained and the current senseis are not enough to cover all of them. I want to be that sensei that takes care of many members. The person who guides them to the full knowledge of the techniques using videos, pictures and provide all the info they might need to reach the true mastery of the technique, not just tell them to do it and pass by which, as I believe, would do major developments to the RPG and put a stop for most of the arguments. By that, the RPG entertainment would increase and get smoother.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Username: Kamishiro
    My working email address: RayleighNB@hotmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, I took it but failed the battle test.
    My average online time: from 5 to 8 hours a day when I am free (during week ends) and from 4 to 5 hours a day during school days.
    My timezone: +2 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water Release || Earth Release || Lightning Release
    I want to become a Sensei because: Ever since I joined NarutoBase and I really wanted to become a sensei to help the Role Play community since back then when I joined there were too few senseis which made the training very hard hence lots of people lost interest in Role Playing and left Naruto Base. With the previous situation coming back again and lots of official senseis lost their status because they were either giving techniques auto or were inactive which may cause people to leave Naruto Base like what happened 2 years ago. With this happening I want to become a sensei to teach people all I got and teach the biggest amount I could handle to help the new generation to seek the fun of the role play. Also the large amount of members getting into the role playing with that less amount of senseis and sempais makes me really want to become one.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Username: Akāgami
    My working email address: Christian.bruno01@yahoo.com
    My average online time: 10- 15 hours a day
    Elements that I am specialized in: Ice Release, Wind Release, Water Release, Taijutsu, Toads, Genjutsu
    I want to become a Sensei because:
    Well ever since I joined Narutobase I have always wanted to be a Sensei I have nothing but respect for them and all the hard work they do on the site by training so many students. If I become a sensei I will never decline a student matter if I have twenty students ora hundred Students because I know what its like to need training and how hard it is sometimes to find someone who is willing to train you. I was A senpai for a long while during my time as a snpai I trained a good 30 to 40 students and due to my training several became better Role Players because I don't just teach them how to perform the jutsu but how to use it properly and how to use it in every way. Over the last several months I have been training myself in every aspect of the the Role Playing and improving my knowledge and I can happly say I am finished and have learned everything there is to know.

I have been told by many senor senseis and mods that I would make a great sensei so I am ready to prove them correct and become one of the greatest senseis on the Site I appricate you taking your time to read my application and I hope it gets approved

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‫‫

Username: McRazor
    My working email address: mcrazor@nexobi.net
    My average online time: 6-8 hours per day
    My timezone: +1 GMT
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, where to start. I won't mention my aspirations from day 1 and other crap, but I will mention that the community isn't at its best days. A lot of old, experienced people are turning their backs to NB and are leaving and with all that, NB is growing every day, with more and more new people attracted to the RP. The current Sensei capacity is clearly not enough and something has to be done about that. I know that there's a lot of candidates but not everyone wants to be a Sensei because of their free time or whatever the reason may be. Well, I can say that I have enough free time on my hands to handle the Sensei job thoughtfully and thoroughly. I can also say, with confidence, that I have the knowledge for becoming a Sensei. I've spent roughly around 2 years on NB. I've had my ups and downs but now, here I am, at my best. There is only one way for me to go right now, and that is Sensei-ship and helping the community to grow healthy and prosperously. I was Ragnaroc's sempai back in the days and now I'm Scorps' sempai. I already had a few batches of students and I cay say that they were all happy with my training methods and approaches.

I failed my first test embarrassingly and I want to fix that.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Username: Kōrra
    My working email address: johnnfleagles@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes twice
    My average online time: 3 Hours 39 Minutes 27 Seconds
    My timezone: HAST
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Fire, Scorch, Kamizuru Jutsus, Steel
    I want to become a Sensei because: Ever since I joined this base one of main goal was to become a sensei and help out the next generation. I have been helping Mig out by being his temporary senpai and I have been replying to all my students more three the times a day for all 20 students. I have people that I know keep asking me when I'm going to become one so I can help them out with their training and I hate saying they have to keep waiting. I will never just post jutsus or just give them it auto. I know becoming a sensei is a lot of work and I am committed to keep working hard on being a sensei. I plan on not going inactive for a while and this will make being on NB more fun. I have learned from a lot of different styles of teaching like from Jinbei, Kirabi, Passion, and Dr. House so I know what kind of training of methods are expected when being a sensei. After taking the sensei test the first time I went back and watch a lot of the jutsus so I can understand them more. I even have Yard and Howard fight me more times so I can understand the RP more and to gain more experience fighting. I also have been helping Dante.. with the rain test and volunteer to conduct it so he doesn't have to do it by himself. After failing the retake I became Roku's senpai and have been active for a good time were even Roku is impressed I haven;t went inactive by now. Please let me retake the test again since I feel ready. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Username: Ĺight
    My working email address: drey11@myway.com
    My average online time: 2-4 hours week days | 4 - 9 Hours Weekends
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Wind, Ice
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to be a sensei because from the moment i joined the Rp. I have always wanted to help. I've been a member since Sep. 2011 and i started Rp in December of that year. As time went on, I started to see how much new Rpers began to sprout up and not enough sensei/sempai to deal with the demand of students. I continued to think to myself that if i learn well in the Rp, i would be able to hell. That's what i did. I continued to practice until i finally became a sempai. I've been a sempai for 6 months now and i like the feeling of being able to help anyone that comes along, as long as they are devoted and motivated. I like to have fun with teaching, not just throw the techniques out there and making the students do it. I like the Rp, and its a great way t have fun. Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Username: Serpent
    My working email address: Jacobv619@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? I've applied before and was approved, but I never got around to taking the test.
    My average online time: 1-4 hours.
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Fire | Lightning | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've been asked and told that I should become Sensei for a little over a Year now. Truthfully until recently I never really wanted to be Sensei. The last time I applied I was talked into doing it but when It came down to it I decided not to. but now I am choosing myself to become Sensei and will not back out. There are a few reasons that I want to become Sensei. Of course there are the perks but I'd say the main reason it to help the newer member with training, when Sensei I will make it my Goal to train as many Members as I can to better progress the Narutobase RP System. I feel that even though there are a lot of new Sensei's, there are even more Members joining the RP. this makes it difficult to train everyone and often I've seen new members not being trained that wish to be. I just wish to do my part in helping the new Gen. I also wish to help the new gen that RP Battle isn't just "Trading Jutsu" until someone makes a mistake, but it's a Roleplay that you can create a story and interact with your opponent. Use strategy and not just OP'ed Jutsu because having fun is a lot better then winning an argument.

Have I taken the test before? I've applied before and was approved, but I never got around to taking the test.
    My average online time: 1-4 hours.
    My timezone: GMT -8
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water | Fire | Lightning | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Sharingan
    I want to become a Sensei because: Same as Quote Above, because of an E-mail error I was not able to sign into my E-mail with the Information pertaining to my Login info for Nexobi.net By the time I contacted and sorted out all the problems with my Yahoo mail. My email stopped receiving messages for the Sensei test I when I looked for the past 2 "Tuesday's and Wednesday's" I was unable to fine the Sensei test and only was able to see the Example Test. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ṟoronoa Ẕoro View Post
    Username: Rin Okumura
    My working email address: gregphillips122@yahoo.com
    Have I taken the test before? Yes, and passed, also failed.
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on a good day.
    My timezone: GMT+/-5:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mastered all five basic, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sharingan, Basic Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I believe it to be my rightful place on NB. It was my goal only soon after I joined over three years ago. I was trained under a very old sensei dare I say one of the first. It may be due to my love of teaching the unwary student. So I took the liberty of brushing up on my skills and training as much as possible until I was given the chance to take the test about a year and a half after i joined. I took it and I passed. I was a sensei for what seemed to be a long enough time, training even more student's than any other. Also training a student into my senpai, eventually becoming a sensei. Known as -Minato- nowaday's, though I think I deserve no credit for his success. Then reality hit and I had major trouble's irl, which caused me to lose sight of my goal. Eventually I kind of lost it and ended up giving up my sensei-ship... I gained sight of my goal's once more, but like a fool I took the newer and more mentally challenging test blindly failing miserably. But this time i'm ready to prove myself, and earn my rightful place once more.

Have I taken the test before? Yes, and passed, also failed.
    My average online time: 3-4 hours on a good day.
    My timezone: GMT+/-5:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mastered all five basic, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kinjutsu, Sharingan, Basic Ninjutsu.
    I want to become a Sensei because: I believe it to be my rightful place on NB. It was my goal only soon after I joined over three years ago. I was trained under a very old sensei dare I say one of the first. It may be due to my love of teaching the unwary student. So I took the liberty of brushing up on my skills and training as much as possible until I was given the chance to take the test about a year and a half after i joined. I took it and I passed. I was a sensei for what seemed to be a long enough time, training even more student's than any other. Also training a student into my senpai, eventually becoming a sensei. Known as -Minato- nowaday's, though I think I deserve no credit for his success. Then reality hit and I had major trouble's irl, which caused me to lose sight of my goal. Eventually I kind of lost it and ended up giving up my sensei-ship... I gained sight of my goal's once more, but like a fool I took the newer and more mentally challenging test blindly failing miserably. But this time i'm ready to prove myself, and earn my rightful place once more.

-Failed to take the written test I never got to it in time. Applying once more, spare me another chance ^^.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trainings on hold until the
    7th of January.

Username: -Cobalt-
    My working email address: p.zlatan@gmail.com
    My average online time: Varies from 1-4 hours a day
    My timezone: GMT +1
    Elements that I am specialized in: Wood Release, Taijutsu, Water Release, Earth Release, Sharingan and Byakugan
    I want to become a Sensei because: I've already applied once before for the test but my application was declined due to the requirement of being a sempai for a while. I wish to become a sensei on NB in order to help the community grow and expand, as well as teach the new generations of RP everything I've learned from my teachers here. I have the desire to teach and I enjoy training thus why I am even considering a career as a professor in real life. I've been Coyote's sempai for over a month and have finished multiple trainings with success, teaching my students everything I know. So far, all trainings went well and no complaints have been said. People enjoy my way of training and accept it, and I do it with as much heart as I can. I dedicate a big portion of my time to NB and would like to spend that time more constructively by helping out on the base. I've been told by several people that my level of skill is more than high enough to pass the tests and I believe it's time for me to master this challenge as well. Along with the regular sempaiship, I've acquired the title of Shishou for Mokuton teaching it as well. Along with these two regular forms of training, I've been giving battle trainings for some time now. I hope you consider my application. Thank you.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

Username: Smokie McPot
    My working email address: dirtyghettokidds@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? Started the written but didn't finish.
    My average online time: 1-2 Hrs
    My timezone: Central
    Elements that I am specialized in: Mokuton & Storm Release
    I want to become a Sensei because: I feel like I have a lot of knowledge in a broad aspect of how this forum works from being a member for 2+ years. Anything from mentoring and guidance, to navigating and answering questions will be done through me just because of my experiences and actually caring about helping others, because to me this site is no fun if you don't have others to compete with or even enjoy role playing with during your time spent on the base, and all that can be missed out on by some roleplayers or newcomers when there is not anyone willing to help others find there way around the base. I would like to be a sensei so I can help newcomers and newer generations to come and even anyone else who may need someone to train them the correct way by actually using in-depth explanations or answer their questions or whatever it may be, I would like to be a sensei so I can officially teach and represent the base.

Edit: Also I will change my name if I am accepted and pass both tests. My hours online will increase as well.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Adding content

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Username: Rain of Hell
    My working email address: burakyilan1@gmail.com
    Have I taken the test before? yes
    My average online time:Weekdays; 4-5 Hours online (only 2-3 hours active) Sometime around 16;00 to 23;00 with breaks. Weekends; 3-9 hours online (only 3-4 hours active) around 7;00-10;00 and 4;00-12;00 again with breaks. Inactive for about 1 day per fortnight usually for RL stuff. All times are GMT: 0.
    My timezone: GMT: +2:00
    Elements that I am specialized in: Rain Release, Water Release
    I want to become a Sensei because: Well, ever since I got here I wanted to become a sensei in order to help the ever increasing number of new members on the base. Like always I see many people joining the site and trying to get trained to no avail. While it is not the fault of anyone, I want to do my part in lightening the load on current senseis. This will allow everyone to grasp the concepts of our RP better, making the RP much more active and enjoyable for all members. I have tried to become a sensei once but it wasn't a very good attempt. Now that I have improved my English a bit and gained more experience I hope I can pass the test and help out the eager members in getting accustomed to the RP.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Username: Solf J. Kimblee
    My working email address: shikamaruteaguey@live.com
    My average online time: depends on the work and school but mostly 6 hours with school and work more if not doing one
    My timezone: GMT -5
    Elements that I am specialized in: Water, Lightining and Fire (chakra, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and weapons)
    I want to become a Sensei because: I would like to help with teaching of course. But also help from the inside also. I know there is always discussions about different topics and my word could be heard and taking into account during these discussions. I have differnet styles of training and I use them in different training and doesn't do the same old same thing every time. I do have my doubts about not passing the written part because of the first two times I did not pass but I tell my students never give up so I practice what I preach. I can be a great sensei and provider to NB also.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Destroyer.

Username: Lokí
    My working email address: rai_ichiban@hotmail.com
    My average online time: 7-9 Hours.
    My timezone: GMT -6
    Elements that I am specialized in: Earth & Lightning | Non-elemental: Gentle Fist, Ice, & Hozuki.
    I want to become a Sensei because: Everyone strives to become a sensei one day, it's a common goal almost every RPer shares. I had doubts of wether i was good enough to become a sensei or not here in NB, that's why i applied to become a senpai; and Scary Yamato gladly accepted me as his. I've been his senpai for a long time now, can't exactly say how much though, and i now am sure, that my teaching capabilities are more than enough to become an official sensei. I've trained over 10 students, and i believe every single one of them enjoyed my training, i believe i'm not too harsh nor too soft when it comes to teaching others. As i try to make then understand every technique, without holding back their training at all. I want to become a sensei to be able to teach more than the basic 5 elements, and extend my rp career instead of getting stuck in the same area for the rest of my time here. I would also like to prove to the previous generation, that the new gen can do what they did and even more. If needed be, i can also ask Scary Yamato for his input on my style of training and his opinion of me becoming a sensei.

Last edited by Vincent; 04-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.